Cave of Dire Thirst (CoC Based)

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I moan and buck my hips as pre already dribbled out my virgin cock and into Calen's emerald fold. The preasure ensuring my cooperativity.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The taste of precum to Calen is like water to a desert traveler. She bottoms her mouth down on your dick, deep throating and sucking at you almost in desperation. She manages to pull herself from your cock, gasping for air as she moans in delight. "Oh gods..mmh..yes! So good...wait...I'm gonna...wait." she can't make up her mind, she is lost to your mouth pleasuring her sex. You can feel her body quiver and tense, close to orgasm. She however manages to regain enough sense to pull her muff from your mouth.

Remnant juices still on your face as she flips around kissing you deeply. She moves her hand down to your cock, aiming it toward her waiting pussy. She stops the kiss, her breathing ragged and deep. "It's only fair..something new..for both of us.." she slowly slides onto your cock, she's tight as if a virgin herself. It doesnt take much for the slime girl to sink all the way th your lap. She sits up, placing both her hands back on your cheat for balance, bouncing herself up and down. "This..is..amazing!"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Gritting my teeth, I quickly ejaculate into her gelatinous cunny as my longth still was ready for even more milking. My lust resistance really needed some work.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The feeling of your orgasm sets Calen into her own. She manages to slam herself down on your cock one last time, her orgasm hits her hard. Her body tenses and locks up, her twat clamps down on your shaft and her hips involuntarily rock, milking your cock as she gasps in pleasure.

When her body manages to regain some sense of control. She leans forward giving you another kiss. "That was amazing...I've never...never had it this way." She sits up and goes back to riding your cock, first slowly moving her hips, then full on bouncing up and down, her tits bouncing in rhythm and she works your cock "I..want..more!"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
my cock was all too eager to comply as i came over and over again, proving an easy match to the beautiful mousse.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
It doesn't take long for Calen to reach her limit. One last final orgasm has her lying exhausted on top of you. Your cock still resting inside as her spunk filled sex naturally soaks up every drop of fluid you shot into her. She eventually gets the energy to move up for once last kiss. "I..I think I'm going to like it here."

She smiles and laughs "I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did." She climbs off of you slowly, now standing you can see her belly seems to bulge out slighty. She looks down and rubs her belly softly with a look of satisfaction on her face. "No need to fret hero, slimes don't reproduce this way. Gods knows I'm too young to be thinking of children anyways."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"No problem, I really liked it. I'll be around." I say shyly and prepare to explore the land in search of money. loot. and people to come occupy the stronghold and the surrounding lands.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Calen blows you a kiss goodbye "I think I'm gonna lie down for a bit. Maybe try and make this room a bit more homey while you're gone." She wanders off the explore the fortress more.

Caran is grumpily standing by the fortress gate. She seems to have found a large stick she's swinging back and forth. Eventually she hits it against the fortress wall, breaking it. She stands there in a moment of contemplation before her head falls back. "So..fucking..bored!" She tosses the rest of the stick, catching sight of you all prepped to go adventure.

"Hey Hero! I hope you have better luck than I did...I managed to find some wide open spaces, and a stick. Hey, do you want some company?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Sure, I've never had a companion travel with me before. I'll try to get some training with you done." I take a shortsword and toss it over to Caran.

Eldakar Lv. 1 Hero
Physical Health[PH]: 90
Mental Health[MH]: 110
Equip: Eden's Warden[Longsword], Last Hero's Threads & Armor, Eyepatch[Right-Eye]
Mana: 100

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[I honestly have no idea how to stat this character, lol. Went with something simple.]

Goo Lv. 1 Fighter
Physical Health : 100
Mental Health : 70 [Affected by thirst]
Equipment: Short Sword
Mana: 0

Caran catches the short sword. Giving it a few swings to feel out the weight. "I could use the practice. So far my only fighting experience is using rocks to scare off imps. I did pop a shark girl in the nose once, worked pretty well." She smiles thinking back to the lake. "We kissed and made up after.."

She gets into a simple fighting stance, holding the short sword up.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"What a happy ending." I say sarcastically and work with her to use proper fighting form while also helping her to use her unique abilities to her advantage.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
At first, Caran is more of a danger to herself than any foe with a sword in hand. Her strikes are wild and easy to predict. It takes some time to figure out how to move properly with a sword. Caran's goo body makes her naturally agile and quick. Making it easier for her to dodge incoming attacks. She eventually gets the basics, guard yourself, deflect the enemies attack and stick them with the pointy end.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Good. Just remember not to try anything flashy or expose your rear if you can. Don't forgot to use your slime abilities to add to your style as well." I give a kiss on her cheek, "So where shall we go first?"

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Honestly you know this place better than I do, but if we're gonna do some serious hero work. We may need some better gear." She waves her hands down her sides, hinting towards her naked form.

"..and speaking of exposing rears, how did things go with Calen? You sure were looking a long time."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"It went...well, I believe. Anyway, we'll be fine for now, I do have a plethora of spells at my command. Let's see what the wastes lead to shall we?"
[do you want to have your own character too?]

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[What system are you using as far as character stats? It depends if you want to keep going here or not. I know before you mentioned you had a different thread.]

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
It's body health and mental health which works either by increasing each level or using percentage. We can use pm if you want?