Cave of Dire Thirst (CoC Based)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[This is both a combative and sexual RP for a character I've been working on the last week. Wanted to try and flesh it out and see how well it works. Please forgive my typing as it's over my phone and I sometimes miss spelling errors.]

Years have passed since the Hero of Old came to the demonic realm of Mareth and destroyed the once all powerful Lethice and her hoard of demonic spawn and slaves. However even with this time, the realm is littered with pockets of demons and corruption. Most no longer fear of Demons as they now rarely attack anyone outright. Villages thrive in a new sense of safety and most afflicted with the corruption are able to find treatment and redemption.

You are this world's new age of champions. Men and women who awnsered the call to continue the peace and stamp out the worst this world can throw at you. Armed with your preferred weapons and armor, you take part in contracts posted by the people. The most recent contract you find posted is written by a shakily handed writer, parts of it illegible to include the writers name. From what you can make of the note, some kind of monster has made its home in a Cave far into the mountains. Other parts you can recognize include "..people go in and never come out" and "..skeletons." the final part of the contract is a simply drawn map of the cave's location. You gather what you need and set out.

You now stand at the entrance to the Cave, its opening is roughly twenty feet high and thirty across. The area around it is barren of most plant life, consisting mostly of boulders and rock. Light has a hard time reaching into the depths of the cave, but at the entrance you can clearly see there is nothing waiting for you. From inside the cave you can hear noises, grunts and groans, something possibly suffering. It's hard to tell at the distance.

Last edited:

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[I should probably point out some specifics. This encounter works for any gender and race. Kinks include some tentacles and can be rapey. No gore, vore or scat.]

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
Arrogen slowly stepped forward, his single crimson eye scanning the dark as a black patch covers its twin. His jacket and pants with bottomed with fine boots, the clothing made densive by rare ebon thread, though speed and spell were his art, as a mage-fighter. The human kept a lithe figure as he knew the greatest foes were quick or smart, so he had to be the same in turn.

I hope this is acceptable, I also have an rp thread if you wanna check it out?)

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[I'd be up for that, I most likely won't us these same characters. I'm trying to get back in RP and just writing in general.]

Upon entering the cave, your eye adjusts and the interior of the cave becomes clearer. While you don't see the skeletons mentioned in the letter. You are finally able to see the poor creature making the noises from before. A minotaur, hung upside down. His arms and upper body sway back and forth, his eyes seem to flutter as he regains consciousness long enough to notice you.

Minotaur - "Please...get this..thing off me. It's been..days."

It's then you get a better view of what is holding him up off the ground. A hulking black slime creature, its wide head covered in multiple purple glowing eyes. Its thick arms each end with three tendril like fingers. Its toothless maw holds the minotaur's entire lower half in place as it "feeds", suffering from the same requirement for fluids that most slimes have. The minotaur tries to talk but all he can muster is another grunt, right before he orgasms and passes out again. The slime greedily drinks down the minotaur's cum before spitting his passed out body onto the floor. The minotaur's lower half is soaked in saliva, his long horse cock and anus are swollen and red from the ordeal.

The monster turns its eyes to Arrogen, not yet sated. It gurgles and roars before slithering it's way towards you, intent on making you its next victim.

Last edited:

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Heat Wave." I utter and project a fierce, desert heat that pulled the water particles apart in the slime, it would become dooey at beast and and dry, crusty remains at worst as I step back calmly.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
[Shit...you got me there. Didn't really have a plan for that, lol.]

The heat wave hits the Dire Slime like a wall, stopping it dead in it's tracks. It screaches and quickly recoils, trying to gain some distance from the attack. It flops back, managing to get enough distance to save itself, however the attack drains what strength it has. The Dire Slime's body begins to lose its form. Melting like candle wax, and slowly becoming little more than a black puddle on the floor.

As the puddle of black slime grows, it begins to split and change color. Two equal sized puddles of green and red slime which shift into feminine forms. They both lie on the floor of the cave unconscious from the strain of battle.

As they lie there, you can plainly see the rise and fall of their bare goo bodies. Their breasts heaving with every breath, their supple bodies left defenseless to whatever retaliations you have in mind. You could take easy advantage of either one, or possibly wake them for answers. The Minotaur is also an option, still laid out on the cave floor with his massive cock exposed not far away.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I go to heal the minotaur before questioning the slimes, were they the ones responsible, or was this something more.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The minotaur slowly stirs from his exhausted state. Slowly sitting up, holding his head. He opens his eyes to see you. A small smirk crosses his face.

"By the divine, thank goodness you came when you did. I dont think I would have lasted another day."

He slowly stands himself up, his legs shaky at first. His member dangling down between his legs down to his knees. Now able to see his full form, the minotaur stands at 8 feet. A wide built frame with dark brown fur. His upper half covered by a chain mail shirt and red fabric. His lower half completely stripped of clothing.

"Forgive me, I seem to have lost my under garments..wait?" He looks about the cave. "Where is the beast...and who are those two?"

You ask what happened here, about him and the slimes.

"I've never seen those two...I came here to investigate a possible black market vendor but got jumped by that slime. How did you come to this cave?"

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The first slime girl reacts to your prodding. The Green Slime girl sits up, her eyes closed as she stretches her arms above her head as if just waking from a nap. Her goo hair flows down to her shoulders, strands from her bangs hide her gorgeous feminine face and merge with her collar bones. Standing at 5' 9", she had a curvacious frame with a plush ass and perky B cup size breasts. Instead of legs, her lower half merges into a single goo tail of sorts. However her feminine sex can still easily be seen.

As she finishes her long yawn, her eyes open and she quickly focuses on Arrogen and the Minotaur. A look of alarm appears on her face as she shrieks. "Wah! Who..who are you two?" She slithers back and over to the red slime, shaking her. "Caran, wake up!"

The red slime grumbles, "Fuck off Calen..my head is killing me."

Calen, the green slime, continues to shake her. "Sister, we're not alone!"

The red slime quickly stands, her red body is more toned, with a tight ass and D cup breasts. She has short tomboyish hair and cute feminine facial features. Much like her sister, her exposed sex sits above her tail like goo legs. She swipes up a rock in her right hand, holding it up aggressively in preparation to throw it. "All right you perverts! Keep your hands off us or..." She looks Arrogen up and down. "Calen, you didnt mention the little one is cute." She gives you a wink. "You can put your hands on me all you want."

The minotaur finally speaks up. "Ladies, to the point at hand. This man saved me from some horrible beast living in this cave. He also claims after defeating it, it melted and turned into you two. So start talking..are you some kind of demon worshipers? Cultists?"

Calen, the green slime, speaks first. "What? No! We're traveling to Tel'Adre, we got tired of the lakes and thought the city would prove a good spot for us."

Caran puts the rock down she's been holding. "We heard prostitution was a big hit there, and...well. Getting paid to do something we do anyways didn't sound like a bad gig."

Calen slithers closer to her sister. "We came to the mountains for.." she clears her throat "..supplies."

"Minotaur cum..." caran blurts out. "My sister's too embarrassed to say it. We didn't know how long it would take to cross the desert so we wanted to stock up on fluids for the trip."

"We found this cave and a few bottles scattered about. Someone had been living here but they were long gone when we arrived." Calen points to the back of the cave, a small nook in the rocks has some bed rolls and a crate stashed in it.

The minotaur grumbles "That's probably what's left of the Black Market vendor I was tracking. Wait, you didn't drink any of that stuff did you?"

Calen and Caran look at one another. Calen looks down at the floor, crossing her arms behind her back ashamed. Caran just sort of crosses her arms and looks off towards the cave cieling. "We..may have..had a tiny bottle..or six." Calen quickly interrupts "We didn't have any luck finding the minotaur and were so thirsty by the time we found this cave. It all smelled so good...like bubble gum."

The minotaur makes his way over to the crate. There are about a dozen empty bottles and only a small drip or two left. "Just six huh?" He puts his finger into the small bit remaining in the crate. Smelling it "Yeah, that smells like Lust Draft alright. Demons pour this stuff down the throats of people they want take advantage of. Damn potent stuff too, I'm feeling warm and I only smelled it.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Well that's one mystery solved. I don't usually take up quests but Tel'Agen needed to resupply their stocks. It's a ruin, barely weathered by demons or much else really, but it is lonely and difficult to maintain by my self. If you rather not brave the desert, I would welcome you at my hold." I offer to the three of them.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
The minotaur walks about the cave, checking the floor for his scattered equipment. "I have to report back to my superiors about what happened here." He finds his gear including a pair of ripped up pants against the cave wall, quickly putting them back on to make himself more decent. He then makes his way over to Arrogen, pulling out a map from a satchel at his waist. "If you don't mind, you can add Tel'Agen to my map. That way I can find you again. There is sure to be some reward for clearing out this cave. Not to mention I bet some of the caravans would like another stop to sell their goods. Could help to improve the place."

The slime girls both approach Arrogen as well. Caran bows her head respectfully "Thank you for helping us, who knows what might have happened if someone else had found us."

Calen instead gives you and big hug. "We would be happy to join you, anything we can do to repay your kindness, we will." Her whole body is soft and warm to the touch. She let's go of you with a smile on her face.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I blush at the hug and mark the location, set in the wastes to the south, it's isolation and the magic of Osis the Barren (an associate of Lethice before they became demons) kept the land fom supporting any mwasure of life. But i had begun lifting the curse so thesouth might flourish once more.

"Thank you girls, you can follow me..." I say and begin the trek home, leaving the minotaur to finish his business as i finish my quest and stock up on supplies for the fortress.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
You and the slimes make your way south. The Minotaur parts on his own path, both of you quickly losing sight of each other through the mountainous terrain. Calen and Caran are eager to help, offering to carry or collect whatever supplies Tel'Agen may need. Talking your ears off along the way.

Calen can't seem to stop thanking you for helping them, and thanking you for your kindness and overall gentle behavior.

Caran seems to focus on asking what Tel'Agen is like, as well as the area, the locals, the dangers and eventually on you. "So..I admit you have me curious about something. Back in the cave, that minotaur seemed pretty sure you saved his ass. Yet, there isn't a scratch on you, and..well..." She scratches her head "Two naked girls and a minotaur with a dick to his knees. You could have taken any off the three of us without so much as a struggle?"

Calen gives her sister a look. "Isnt it a little soon to start questioning our hero on his..urges?"

Caran laughs "Oh don't be such a prude. We're slimes...we literally drink peoples fluids. I'm just trying to figure out what floats our Hero's boat is all.

Calen smiles "I'm sure he's being a gentleman is all..."

Caran gasps "Oh my gods, don't tell me you don't have a dick!? What kind of horrible fate would that be?"

Calen gives her sister a glare. "That is extreamly rude!"

They continue to bicker back and forth at one another.

[Do you already have a thread dedicated to Tel'Agen or do you want to keep going in this thread?]

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
[lets just use this one if you want to. I don't a thread for Agen.]

"A warrior who is ruled by emotions and urges are predestined to be defeated. But one who is at one with himself will always see what must be done in the longrun. I DO have all my parts, but I'm not partial to fucking everything like some tavern slut. Anyway, were here." The stronghold was rigid and sturdy, ready to weather threats below and above as I use a climbing hook to get onto the ramparts and head to the gate house to open the gate door. The grinding balast pull the door open as the interior is deserted, a stronghold seemingly held and maintained by a single person.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Caran seems to take a tone of offense. "Tavern slut!?" After a moment she kind of accepts the comment "I mean I'm a girl with needs..."

As you scale the wall, Caran and Calen are left to talk alone. Calen gives her sister another glaring look. "You need to stop being so crude with him. He's sweet and polite and I like that about him."

Caran gives her a smirk "Oh and your telling me if he decided to ravish you like an animal, you'd turn him away."

Calen blushes, her cheeks turning a darker green. "I mean...he wouldn't..."

Caran slithers over to her sister. "No..he's not like that though is he. Mr. control his urges...he'll take his time, savor it." She whispers in her sisters ear. "Little kisses, maybe a nibble as he works his magic, like a lover."

As the gate door opens, Calen gets another look at you. Her face still blushed from Caran's words, only blushing harder after making eye contact with you. She quickly slithers into the fort past you. "I'm...I'm going to find us a place to sleep!" She doesnt even stop to discuss the issue further. Leaving you and Caran alone in the interior of the fort.

Caran giggles a bit "My sisters got quite the lady boner for you. Not many guys like you these days..." Caran looks around at the fort. "Holy shit you weren't kidding. This place has seen better days.."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Hey, you try to maintain a stronghold meant to house 5,0000 soldiers. Thats not even accounting for the staff, visitors, and what have you...and...I've never been courted, or lyed with any one thing romantically. I simply lacked the drive,want, or need for such pleasures. So I doubt I'd be a good person to love, like an plain biscuit or piece of bread." I explain somberly to the red goo.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Caran's face turns to a more serious expression. "I'm..I'm sorry." She puts a hand on your shoulder. "I didn't mean to be such a bitch...You're sweet and kind, that's a rare find in this world..." She gives you a small peck on the cheek, then smirks "and don't beat yourself up, people love biscuits."

She slithers forward a bit more, taking another look about the Fort. "How much of this place have you explored? How the surrounding area look?"

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"The whole thing, basic;llly, and the a far as the eye can see is convertible to farmible land. And tank you Caren, if you need to feed, you and your sister can use me. Not like my fluids are useful for much else currently."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
"Oh don't worry, I'll be okay. If anything you should check on Calen. I got her a little worked up while you were away. I'm gonna take a stroll, see what kind of trouble I can find."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
As you search the fort, you eventually find the green slime girl. Calen has found a room to try and gain some privacy as she takes care of herself. Her natural thirst for fluids and her sister's words putting her over the tipping point of lust.

She is sprawled out on the floor, an old blanket protecting her from the cold stone of the fortress. Upon her back, her eyes closed tight as she pleasures herself. Her body squirms as her left hand massages her breasts and her right works at her femine sex. She slips a couple fingers into her folds, letting out a little whimper of pleasure, trying to contain it by biting her lip. At this point she has no clue you're watching, focused solely on herself and trying to relieve her pent up sexual frustration. You could continue to watch from outside the room or interrupt her and see what happens.

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"With a few polite knocks, i let my presence be known to the green girll. "I hope your settling in well."

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Calens eyes shoot open as she looks over to the doorway. She quickly stands, crossing both her hands in front of her sex. Her face is a dark green, blushed in a combination of desire and embarrassment. Even with her arms blocking the view of her nethers, her now visible nipples and heavy breathing gives her lust away.

"I'm sorry...I was just...I was.." she can't keep a straight thought together. Her mind is mud at this point. She swiftly crosses the room, the only words that can escape her lips are "I'm sorry" right before she wraps her arms around your neck and pulls you into a deep kiss. You can feel the warmth from her body through your clothing. The softness of her lips against yours. She eventually breaks the kiss, her face still visible flustered. "I know you said you control yourself, but..." she looks deep into your eyes. "I don't think I can hold out..."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"I-it's fine...go ahead, ithis'll be my first." I say blushing as my pants get tight.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She leads you into the room, pulling you back into another kiss as she starts to work at your clothing. She helps you undress, taking her time to make sure she doesn't push your level of comfort. Eventually you both stand naked in front of one another. Calen keeping her warm body pressed up against you. She eventually breaks her kiss, looking into your eyes. "I...I don't want to take advantage of you. We owe you so much already...so..if you have a preference. I...I want to make sure you're happy."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
"Well...a dominant female always seemed attractive to me. My wet dreams were always about being used by monsters whom I could easily defeat." I admit as Ifget to full mast from the erotic subject matter.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
She gives you a smile, slightly more sinister than usual. "Well, if that's what makes you happy." She pushes you down to the floor, lowering herself on top of you. She plants herself on top of you, rubbing her wet pussy along your cock. Her hands push down on your chest and she grinds against you. She whimpers as she slowly moves his pussy across you cock. "There's a part of me that just wants your cum already.." she then turns about, setting her wet pussy above your face as she moves her hands to your cock. "..but I'm gonna make sure we both work each other good and hot before then." She then begins kissing and licking your cock. Cherishing every inch of it as if it was the last. "I want every last drop in me..."

Coltshan

Jul 21, 2018
I moan in this foreign pleasure and go to lick her folds with novice efficiency as instinct took over from his grandfather's time as a cum factory slave.

Nebulous-1

Mar 27, 2019
Even with novice efficiency, Calen gasps and loses focus at your tongue's motion. She pushes her groin into your mouth as she gasps in pleasure. Her sex is wet and warm, sweet to the taste and almost clamping down on your tongue. Her body shakes with pleasure, however she manages to regain enough composure to return the favor, quickly taking your throbbing manhood into her mouth. Her tongue wrapping itself around your shaft as she moves her mouth up and down in erratic slurps. Her whimpers of pleasure only add to her performance on your cock.