Can Someone Please Put The Latest Public Version in a Dropbox For Me?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
My bad, I keep forgetting to put it up preemptively. I'll have it up around the same time as last time.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
You don't have to do it preemptively. Sometimes there's updates that I'm not interested in, every once in a while the download actually works. I'll ask if I need it. Thanks though.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
7.143 Please? This is the most uncooperative site I've ever seen for downloads. I got a VPN, and that worked a couple of times, but now even that's not working. It's completely different now. I used to just go a ways and then fail, now it goes almost nowhere and the download speed drops to literally nothing, and just sits there. I can only get a couple hundred kilobytes of it at most. Everything else works fine, I can download from anywhere else and my actual internet is as fast as normal but just like always there's something about downloading this game from this site that doesn't want to happen.
I have a similar problem. I'm currently on a limited of high speed data plan and as long as I'm getting HS, I can DL updates/patches from the main website no problem. If I'm out of HS data, however, the DL gets to ~16-20% and craps out. I've tried going to Starbucks and using their WiFi, but those assholes have blocked mature content sites (I can't even access the messageboards). Try sitting outside some place like a fast food restaurant (McDs, Taco Bell, etc) that offers WiFi. Hopefully, you can find one that allows you to DL from the main site. Forget libraries, btw; they have MC blocked as well.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Mine has changed but it still doesn't work most of the time. Now it'll start to download, go about 1/3 way through, and then just start over from 0% again every time it gets there. It doesn't matter if I have data left on my plan or not.

taiha

Mar 11, 2020
anyone know what's causing it? I'm getting download speeds measured in kilobytes/sec while other sites like mega go up to 4 megabytes per second.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Okay, never mind. After 2 days of trying and burning up a third of my monthly data on download attempts it finally decided to work for once.

Last edited: