Can Someone Please Put The Latest Public Version in a Dropbox For Me?

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
For some reason I haven't been able to download or play in browser any version of the game since 7.66 and even that took several attempts. The only thing that has worked is if someone is kind enough to put a download link in a dropbox for me.

I will only ever ask for a public version. If I ask for a backers version at some point please tell me it means I've made a mistake.

Last edited:

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Does it not work for you on other browsers?
http://uploadrocket.net/gjiojnvdrzer/TiTS_0.7.95.swf.html
let me know if the link dies

That link isn't taking me to a specific file, just to the site. I think it requires an account or something.

EDIT: Okay I found it. That site is just kind of hard to navigate. I'm downloading now. I'll let you know if it works.

No I can't download it using any browser I've tried. I think there's something wrong between fenox.com and my IP. (It won't even work if I try a different computer)

Last edited:

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Okay it took a long time. (my internet speed bottomed out at an inconvenient time) but it worked. Thanks a lot.

K

Krynh

That link isn't taking me to a specific file, just to the site. I think it requires an account or something.

EDIT: Okay I found it. That site is just kind of hard to navigate. I'm downloading now. I'll let you know if it works.

No I can't download it using any browser I've tried. I think there's something wrong between fenox.com and my IP. (It won't even work if I try a different computer)
Sorry about that, I completely blanked on names of reliable sites and that was the only one I remembered. Don't have dropbox and Google Drive would tell you who I was.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Dude, be more patient. It's been only two hours since you asked.

I know but when I've asked in the past it only took about an hour. And I was hoping to get this done before a certain time. I know I'm asking a favor so I'm not complaining. I just have a time issue right now.

K

Krynh

I'm trying to upload it now to Mediafire but its being weird about uploading.
Didn't work, try using a VPN or wait for someone else to upload.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I really wish I could figure out what the problem is. Anyway, can someone please pass me a copy of 7.123?

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
I'd recommend using a VPN after all or download Opera browser and use the turbo option if you haven't tried that yet. As another alternative, search for the build through google. A lot of sites are hosting download links for it.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I'd recommend using a VPN after all or download Opera browser and use the turbo option if you haven't tried that yet. As another alternative, search for the build through google. A lot of sites are hosting download links for it.

I still don't know what a VPN or turbo option is, and it doesn't work on Opera either. It just goes so far and then stops. Also ever other place I've found to download it is way out of date. They're about ten versions behind.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
I still don't know what a VPN or turbo option is, and it doesn't work on Opera either. It just goes so far and then stops. Also ever other place I've found to download it is way out of date. They're about ten versions behind.

Uncle google is your friend regarding the VPN topic. In short it's a tool that changes your IP address. It's pretty commonly used, for instance I use it for homework to get project files from university servers.

Reactions: Kesil

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
7.143 Please? This is the most uncooperative site I've ever seen for downloads. I got a VPN, and that worked a couple of times, but now even that's not working. It's completely different now. I used to just go a ways and then fail, now it goes almost nowhere and the download speed drops to literally nothing, and just sits there. I can only get a couple hundred kilobytes of it at most. Everything else works fine, I can download from anywhere else and my actual internet is as fast as normal but just like always there's something about downloading this game from this site that doesn't want to happen.