[Calisequest 2 spoilers] Re: Calise and...

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I don't know if it's Romantic route shenanigans or what not, and I get it's somewhat excusable with how demons are, but I'm still somewhat disappointed that they didn't make it more subtle.
If there's one thing I've learned, Savin makes kas as subtle as a oil tanker through a fishing shack.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
My mostly baseless theory is that the Blood Knight was the/an original Champion of Velun and that Kas took her place. Getting information on-request from a new lackey would explain how Kas would have enough knowledge to kinda pass as the Champion of Velun, but not enough of a knowledge base to prevent slip ups.
While there are indeed no clear indications of this being the case, it's a really good hypothesis. It fits very well with everything and solves some of the worst problems with the "Calise is Kas" theory.

Reactions: PudgyElderGod

SSS1337

Jul 23, 2022
Might be a bug for me, but I'm getting softlocked by Faceless Blade, she's invulnerable to damage and lust. She regenerates health way faster than I can deal it.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Might be a bug for me, but I'm getting softlocked by Faceless Blade, she's invulnerable to damage and lust. She regenerates health way faster than I can deal it.
While not having a weakness, her lowest resistance is Mental damage. Corrupted Libido makes tease damage a poor choice unless you went full tease build. She also has Blade Block, which nullifies melee attacks for three turns with a recharge of 8, giving you five turns in between blocks.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
If you yourself can't deal with the Faceless, try healing Calise and purging her starting status effects. If you can keep her up during the fight she should be able to handle things pretty well.

Rasu

Jan 5, 2017
I was obvious to me that Kas is Calise from the moment the moment I first saw her because of the option to ask Kas about her human form/past. I even left a comment about figuring out Kas's secret identity on the post were Calise Quest 1 was added, It's even more obvious once Freja ages into a toddler and it says she must've gotten her tan skin tone from Kas's human form.