C. Lost (2nd Chapter)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry smiles "i'm glad you two could agree on it , don't worry Sarry she will be ok why don't go spend some time with Dolly while Catslave is with miss Dan ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, see you on a day, lover. I miss you now a lot...

And she goes out of the room, while Camille puts behind Miss Dan waiting to her words...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"take care Sweety" she says to Sarry as she walks away then turns to Tury "well since they are going to spend some time togther ,how about we spend some time as well?" wink

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You two go to your room (Tury and you) while her snakes cocks goes upside in your body to squid your own breasts and biting a little your own cockpples, doing that your body orgasms...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry moan "you are amazing Tury" she kiss her wife "you ready to ride my cock ? because it is ready to fuck you for hours to no end"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan looked sadly at Camille. "I...see that you changed again. I heard that you're going by the name "Cat Slave" now. Don't you think that's a little undignified? Not to mention, you really don't look like a cat anymore."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Z... Sorry, Mizzzstress Dan... i didn´t have the control of my changes the last time, but i am still your helper AI. With the name "Cat Slave" like Mistress said, i didn´t do anything, it was my lover´s desires...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
WIth that maryry waste no time penetrating Tury and fucking her with all she got "moan for me my love"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You spend more than 5 hours penetrating her pussy, while in the other time, she penetrates your own pussy while continuously her snakes cocks are sucking your cockpples

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
After 5 hours of straight rough fucking Maryry start to slow down her thrusts became slow but still pleasant "thanks my love" she says to Tury "it seems you have grown accustomate with your snakes might i say ,do they have names or they are just nameless?" she ask casually fucking wtalkingaking with her wife"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
They are nameless, just that

Left...
. And the left snake cock salutes you with its head

Right... . Again the same action.

Center... . Again the same action.

Back... . Again the same action

Upside.. . Again the same action

Downside... . Again the same action

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
*Beep, beep*

The Approximate radar sounds to communicate you that the next planet is on the rangers of the radar and can show in the screen (the planet)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry nods "ok ... do they each have a personality of their own or they share the same like one person divided in 6 ?" she ask petting the snakes

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
They can have an unique personality, but of moment they have acted like an unique person divided in 6, i don´t know of what personality are them

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry wonders looking at the snakes "well there is only one way to find out ,why don't you stop controlling them for a moment and let them do whatever they want?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan crossed her arms and huffed. "Well, I say your name is Camille. Not Cat Milk, not Cat Slave. Camille. Honestly, I think you need to hold off on calling Sary your lover until you know her as a person."

She looked at the radar's notice, then signaled the Gibraltar. "We're in range, Mrs. Kur. I...think you should do the talking this time."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Hum?" Maryry only notices now after being interrupted, she stops fucking Tury and answers Dan with a bit of delay "ho ok , i will contact the planet i hope it goes well this time"
She then try contacting the planet "this is HS Gibraltar, requesting permission to talk"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
*BBBBBBBBzzzzzzzzzz.......*

*Activating AI Communications Systems of Planet AD-43*

*This is Controller Droid R2-D2 talking

What is your Request, HW Gibraltar?*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry found a bit strange it was a droid "i would like to have access to the available star-map and the civilizations on the habituated planets "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
*Allowed Transmission, Waiting Instructions...*

*Bbbbbzzzzz... the process will go some minutes, do you want stop, continue or restart?*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"continue ... " Maryry says "while that can you tell me more about this planet in specific ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
*This planet were occupied by 10 thousands millions people, but in less of 1 human year, all this number went reduced to only 1 000 people and they are underground now waiting to that the radiation go out of the planet.

We, the droids are the unique "persons" that habitant this planet...

Bbzzzzzz...*

The galaxy map is finished of downloaded

*Good journey*