C. Lost (2nd Chapter)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry giggles "you don't need to win you sex Dolly ,we already talked about this just ask and we will give " she give her a kiss and turns back to the call
"we got lost ,there was a malfunction and we were teleported to an unknown region in space ,the other ship is Sunshine "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Do i hear good you? Did you say teleported? By whom?

The words said by the person sounds a little suspicious

While Dolly writes the text and showing you

Don´t say anything about our Goddess, it is our mission and no body have to know that...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry nod to Dolly
"we don't know ,we just appeared here ,we are just a group of merchants we have no idea what happened ,i swear"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
after some moments, you hear the signal that the planet approved the land of the two ships, with some coordinates to land and a message

You will have to pass a secure checking to be sured that you and your ships don´t bring any suspicious "virus or parasites"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Over the course of the day, Dan had remained alone on the SunShine. Due to her skin condition, she remained naked, and avoided interaction with the others. Upon landing, she angrily contacted the Gibraltar's control room. "W-wait, what are we doing!? Why are we landing here?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry understood "over and out" she informed the planet before answering Dan "we in are in a galaxy we know nothing about ,we need information and we would need to land one time or another"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
"I don't think that's true," she stated unhappily. "We can speak with them, and thus gather information, through remote communications."

"We are infected, Mrs. Kur, with a pathogen that may have ruined worlds. It's also clever enough to decieve not only my ship's bio-scanners, but also my own immune system and even my own psychobiological abilities. If we land here, then what? Best case scenario: our infection is detected, and we're turned away, accomplishing nothing. Otherwise, we pass through the checkpoint, and spread this disease to a new world, possibly destroying billions of lives. Maybe trillions. I'm not getting that much blood on my hands."

She paused. "...or are you banking on these strangers having the ability to heal us?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry stop thinking for a moment what she is saying is actually right "sorry ... you are right ... please can you talk with them?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan nodded uneasily. "I...I guess I could. I'm not much of a speaker, but I can give it a try. So...just what kind of information are we looking for?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"we want to get a star map if possible and learn about the civilizations on the populated planets ,maybe some of the races are shared by the ones in our galaxy but that is just a maybe ..."

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn nodded once more, now with resolve. "I...I understand. Can you...uh...patch me through to them?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"sure one moment" Maryry called the planet again and sent the call to the Sunshine so Dan could talk with them

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
At firsts calls, the silence is the answer and after some minutes, a different voice appears in the call

Yes, who is calling us?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan cleared her throat. "This is Danurn Ra Valer of the SunShine. I'm with the Gibraltar. We are...infected by a dangerous pathogen, and are unable to land. We request a star map of the known universe."

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
"W-wait, I..." She sighed as the communication was cut. She spoke to Maryry. "They...they cut us off suddenly. I'm...really sure what to make of that. It seemed very...unprofessional? Either way, it looks like we'll just have to try another planet."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry answers Dan "that is very strange ... " she sigh "curses we will just have to go to another planet ... you want to chose this time?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan shrugged. "I...It really doesn't matter, does it? I figure we may as well check the nearest inhabited planet. I...have a bad feeling about this, though. Things keep getting stranger and stranger..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"i can't say you are wrong ... but yea lets set course to the nearest inhabited planet " Maryry use the controls of the ship to change course "ho Dan ... you sure you don't want to have some fun with us ? i know we are a bit rough but we can go slower if you are more into it"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan recoiled at this suggestion. "F-fun!? I...do you mean...no?" She paused to regain her bearings, then shook her head. "No. My hypothesis that the infection is fueled by sex has yet to be disproved, and I've already lost Camille to it. I'm not going to lose myself too, if I can help it."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry looked a bit confused by what she implied "hum ... ok ... well I have been having a lot of sex and I don't seem to have transformed anymore ... and what do you mean you lost Camile ? is it because of Sary and her being a couple?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
"I suppose that's part of it," Dan mumbled. "She's become completely sex-crazed, declared a stranger her wife, changed her name...isn't her latest name Cat Slave or something? That's not normal at all. It's dysfunctional." She sighed. "And even if my hypothesis is wrong, and I don't believe it is, I'm...really not interested in sex."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry sigh " look Dan, i know this is hard for you but at least try to still be friends with her , she cares for you ... what about this i ask Sary to allow you to spend one entire day with Camile ,she will only have sex with you if you want ,you will just be like you were before nothing more, what yout think?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Tury looks you with comprehension and she says after her wife

I understand more or less Maryry´s words, Dan. She..., sorry, we are very worried about you and your mind, after all these happens happened, more than one could shot in her head to stay calmed. Talking about worries, you don´t suspect a person that is very worried with you, in this case... more specially Catsla..., sorry again, Camille... . If you don´t want to change more or do sex with Camille or us, who are we to obligue you to do that?

We will wait you all the time that you want, Camille and we are now your family..., don´t forget that

Tury hugs Maryry behind her without penetrating her pussy while they two look you, Tury from Maryr´s shoulder and Maryry still in her position

Last edited:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan nodded. "I...suppose I'll give her another chance. In the worst case scenario...I suppose it will confirm my hypothesis. I'll stay on board the SunShine, but I'll unlock my door if she wants in." She reached over to her door, deactivating the electric lock.

"Have we found any other civilized planets?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"ok i will tell her to come spend some time with you and there are two others but the level of technology is way bellow ours unlike the planet we were just in " Maryry then Call for Catslave and Sary "sweety can i ask a favor?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Sarry sweety can you let CatSlave spend a day with Dan ? she have been so long without anyone we are worried for her"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Spend a day with Dan?, mmmmhhhhhh... . I don´t...

Catslave ("Camille") comes in that moment to the room that you are, giving her (Sary) a sweetly kiss and she says to Sary

My lover, ve´ve talked about thizzz yezzzterday, and you knov my opinion, zzzome dayzzz i need to return to My Mizzztrezzzzz to zzztay vith her...

...N..., ok, but you have to return immediately after that day, ok, my lover?

Yezzz, my lover Mizzztre..., zzzorry... Mizzzt... ZZsa... Sary...