C. Lost (2nd Chapter)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"very well goddess ,we your family hope to see you soon " adn with that she stops talking with the goddess in her mind and go back to the little orgy her family was having
Maryry smile seeing Sary cum "so great sweety ,it looks like it is in fact a new cock "she giggles "and you cum quite a lot ,more then me in fact ,i'm so proud of you " she send Sary a kiss and focus on fucking Dolly no longer holding herself Marry cum in no time and feed Dolly a large load of Cum down her throat ,once Maryry stop cumming she step back and pull her cock out of Dolly's mouth

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks for Mistress´s Cum donation. Dolly is served now for a long time. Goddess had sent Dolly a new information about all the problem of the corruption, do Mistresses want to hear that or Does Dolly want to wait to Mistress´s Dawn arrive?

While Dolly says like nothing happened before with all your cum that disappeared in less of 30 seconds..., in her Doll´s body..., Katslave can´t supports all the cum that is now inside of her insectly body and falls unconscious to the ground..., with the most happiest face of Sary after all this

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Reluctantly, Dan got dressed, holstering her stun pistol in the process. Cautiously and quietly, she made her way to the Gibraltar. The air smelled of...something, and she heard...voices? Some of them were familiar, but...

Hesitantly, she moved towards the voices.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry smile rubbing Dolly's cheek "no need to thank me Dolly " she lean down kissing Dolly " it can wait for now just enjoy all the cocks fucking you ok ?"
She chuckles seeing Katslave fall unconscious after Sary cumming only once "i think Katslaved fucked all she could for now sweety ,let her rest a bit why don't you join us on Dolly here " she beckons Sary to Take her previous place on Fucking Dolly's mouth
Maryry then move to Tury's side "so nice to fuck with our family isn't it my love?" she give her a kiss "you mind if i take Dolly's ass while you pound her pussy?"
she notice Dan coming by the hallway "ho Dan ,come Dolly here is giving us some fun ,you think you can fuck and talk at the same time ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All your actions and orders are done immediately while Sary comes your position and Dolly continues receiving more cum while her flat stomach doesn´t grow caused probably by all your cum...

Awesome and amazing

Sary says while Dolly receives more cum and Katslave rests in the ground with the best smile in her insectly face...

...And Dawn arrives in that moment to the room all fullest of cum and its exotic smell

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan immediately covered her face and looked away with a gagging noise. "Guh! What...what happened here!? Was that...a sex doll? Was there another change?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry giggles seeing Dan covering her face "yes there was another change ,there is no need to be shy , This is Dolly , goddess gave her to us ,her holes are great you should try them out "
Maryry look at Sary "sweety you mind pulling out Dolly's mouth so she can talk to Dan"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, mom. I will do that Katslave recovers now while Dolly explains us all the information that Goddess gave her...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Well. If Mistress Dawn is ready, she will listen all the information that Goddess and Dolly have about all the thing of the infection or the corruption..., let´s Dolly explain you but firstly, Mistress Mar could you allow Dolly to access to your Memory Core to see all that you have got of this..., please?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry nods "sure Dolly ,go right ahead" Maryry sit down at a chair stroking her cock .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ehem, ehem...

Dolly will start Dolly´s exposition...

Goddess´s realm is the lust and sex with all relationed of BDSM and more things, Mistress know that...

Dolly get out of her navel-pussy-hole a metallic cord that connects to the Memory Core of the HW Gibraltar, in that moment the holo-cam projects some images of all the planets that are part of the realms of her Goddess...

(I will put the resume here)

She explained in more or less 2 hours that the Goddess created a new environmental "virus" or "parasite" that extent all her gloriously world, but Goddess didn´t think in the scientifics of the planets that changed that "parasite" to a mortal and infections weapon, extending all the "bad parasites" in the rests of the planets...

...And these informations are all that we have got, here it is, Mistress Sary... . You could investigate all the info when and with who you like or want...

Dolly passes an USB to Sary and she waits your questions

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan refused to step any further into the filthy room and listened from the open doorway. "So...if your "goddess" created this "virus," does that mean she can reverse its effects?"

She paused. "Also...just what are you asking us to do? Why are we here, in this unknown galaxy?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No. Sorry Mistress Dawn... . Now or Before the virus was modified by the scientific more than Goddess´s Knowledge and she tried to remove the "changed virus" before it was too late, but she (Goddess) didn´t change it, because when she discovered all this, it was too late for her and all people that were infected...

The Reason that Goddess sent us here is too far of Dolly´s knowledges. Goddess sent Dolly to you because Goddess wanted to help all these infected people, but if Mistress Dawn doesn´t want to join the fight, Mistress Dawn can go out of this fight in any moment...

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry paid attention to what Dolly said to them "i think i understand the aspects of goddess ,but i wished she would give us a better explanation ,i guess we will just have to wait till she come to us " she say while still stroking herself
"how long till we reach the nearest planet Dolly?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Mistress Dawn, Dolly understands how Mistress feels now, because when Dolly was with Goddess, Goddess was worried about all around her, but the only thing that it has not answer is the death...

And Goddess told Dolly that... . Dolly wishes that Mistress Dawn could join Mistress Mar, her family and Dolly. Think in Dolly like a human woman, not like a Sex Doll that Dolly is...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry chuckles "sure Dolly ,you can take some clothes from my wardrobe ,is not like they fit me anymore anyway and there was an empty room on the ship ,that can be your room "
she look to Tury "Tury my love can you help me here?" she point to her cock

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
...A... completed... ...room... for... Dolly? Are you... sure, Mistress... Mar?

Of course, my darling and loverrrr... . I saw that your cock need to release again all its cum...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of course, Dolly could improve all the defenses and COMM and all systems of the two ships, if Mistress Dawn is agreed with Dolly´s idea and also Mistress Tury or Mistress Mar...

Dolly won´t use the clothes of Mistress Mar, Dolly´s body is prepared to all environmental and atmospheres systems... . And this is all Dolly´s body, including that Dolly only needs from Mistress the more giant dildo or cock or dick or..., that Mistress have. Dolly will use the dildo in Dolly´s body when Mistresses will be asleep or sleeping...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry's smiles giving Tury a kiss "thanks love"
then turn back to Dolly "of course Dolly ,sorry it don't have a bed or anything it was being used to store some merchandise that we would sell later and yes you can use my toys they are in a box under my bed ,go on check your room out ,you can improve the ships later" she giggles

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(I will pass half a day or only one to the almost arrive to the first planet US-563)

While the time passes inside of the two ships that flies together to the first planet called US-563, all you are doing a normal life, with the add of Dolly that is adapting to the life with you very quickly, you see that Dolly doesn´t use clothes, and she prefers only her red and black latex gloves until the elbow, and also the red-black panties fused with the high stilettos (boots), she always wears her own massive breasts freely in contact with air, also with all the holes prepared (mouth, lipples, ass and pussy), also you discover that she always sleeps standings...

¡¡...nown Ships, identify...!! ¡¡...eat, unk... ... n Sh..., ident... urself!!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry stop fucking Tury and answer back through the COMM "this is HW Gibraltar ,i'm sorry your call is cutting up could you repeat?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I said before that a half day or a completed day pass since the meeting and the petition of the room by Dolly to the call of the planet US-563))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja..., i didn´t understand your post. Ok, let me continue with that))

¡¡...now... ...ips, ide...ify...!! ¡¡Repeat, unknown Sh..., identify yourself!!

Dolly calibrated better the signal of the Planet US-563, Mistress Mar...

Dolly says you in the internal COMM after the call of the planet, while you were fucking with Tury again...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"thanks Dolly" Marry says to Dolly before trying to talk again with the planet
"hello this is Maryry Kur and her family in the ship HW Gibraltar ,do you copy?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Thanks, Mistress Mar, do i win my sex session of today?

¡¡At last!! yes, we copy. HW Gibraltar, say your purposes with your arrives to the planet US-563..., and identify the second Ship, please. We don´t have you recognized or identified in our Ships DataBase...