Brothelmates Stranded (Woider, AubreyC, Ecnalab, and Khorne)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca grabbed Milo's hips to stop his thrusts, before he ended up putting her eye out, and pulled away from hi before saying, "Easy, hon, I'll take care of things down here. As for you-" Rebecca slowly rolled onto her side, lifting her leg up and draping it over Drakon's shoulder forcing him to slow down a little, so that Milo was finally face to face with her womanhood. As Drakon continued to thrust into her, Rebecca's clit was on full display, the two inch joy buzzer standing out so far that it nearly touched Milo's nose. "-Why don't you help Drakon out down there while I..." Rebecca didn't finish her sentence, instead leaning forward and gobbling Milo's cock down right to the base. He was hardly the biggest dick she'd ever had to swallow, and she twirled her tongue around his shaft as she slowly drew back until he was just about to pop out of her mouth, before plunging back down on him. While she greedily sucked as his dick, her arms wrapped around Milo's waist; ensuring that her little kitty wouldn't be getting away.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing what Rebecca was doing Drakon looked at Milo and says with a smirk "Listen to Rebecca, she'll make sure your feeling good. All you got to do is tease her clit nice and good." Drakon after saying this pull out of Rebecca before putting bothof his cocks into her pussy and keeps on thrusting. While his tail move up to her ass and pushes into her nice hole and starts pulling in and out in time with his own thrusting.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca squealed as Drakon's twin shafts slipped into her. Even put together, they were hardly the largest thing she'd ever had inside her, and her pussy easily stretched to accommodate them. However the extra pressure from her anus being penetrated at the same time made them feel much larger than they were, and she found herself reflexively clenching down on them. As the pleasure built up inside her, she began sucking on Milo in earnest. No longer being gentle, she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft fast enough to hammer the back of her throat with his head, stopping her sucks and slurps just long enough to cry, "Somebody play with my clit!" before taking Milo back into her mouth.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo tensed, gritting his teeth as his breaths came out in short pants. Her clit was perfectly positioned within his reach, and while a coiled spring of pleasure built within him as Rebecca worked him over, he was practically deaf to her requests. However, by his own accord alone, he reached out with his tongue and curiously teased the tip. He did this again, and then once more again, licking the longer than average clit, and as his courage grew, he started lapping along the sides as well, before forming a vacuum with his tight lips and sucking the now spit-slicked organ in his mouth. Drakon was still hammering roughly away at Rebecca, and he could only stare in awe as she took everything he offered with ease.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Milo's rough tongue on her clit was the spark that ignited the fire. Rebecca screamed around Milo's cock as her orgasm crashed down upon her in waves made all the more intense as Drakon continued to thrust into her, not letting up, and driving the sensation through the roof. If she had been wet before, she was now sopping, and Drakon's twin cocks slid in and out of her with almost no resistance while her juices leaked down his manhood to drip down his legs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Feeling and hearing Rebecca's orgasm brought Drakon closer to his own. With a loud growl his dicks and tail pumped at also painful speeds. All the while shooting load after load of pre into Rebecca's pussy. His hands moved to hold her leg that was over his shoulder to gain more leverage on her as he pounded away without a care in the world.

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016
Xerlai attempted to listen to Jade but found it hard due to the trio's bumping and grinding. He wasn't displeased with the distraction, only aware as it caused him to give Jade's story a nod or two that was out of place. When she was finished her story, eyes full of hurt he moved his hand in a shooing motion. This gesture was more to enact the shooing away of the sadness in her eyes and with her last comment he said "Let freedom ring I suppose."

"Will you go back, visit the place again?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo quickly gave as well. Sensitive to Rebecca's masterful mouth, he shuddered as he came, hilting his dick with an involuntary buck of his hips as he painted her throat with half a dozen ropes of sticky cum. Still breathing hard, his softening prick slipped out from between her lips, just as her twitching clit separated from his with a string of saliva. A final small spurt landed on her face, before he nuzzled his head against her rack, completely spent.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Drakon's orgasm came right after Milo's. The only warning Rebecca had was the roar that came from Drakon as both of his cocks unleashed his load into her. It was a good 5 seconds before his orgasm stopped. While breathing deeply he pulled his tail out of her ass but kepting his dicks inside as he braced himself. "Holy shit that was needed. Man we got to do this more often from now on." He said as he bent over Rebacca and latched onto her her breath and started drinking from one as he teased an other.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca wallowed in the afterglow as she wrapped her arms around the shoulders of the two men, cradling their heads as she guided their mouths back to her nipples. As they suckled, she gasped and panted, "I haven't cum from sex in almost two years, you bet your ass we're gong to be doing this more often from now on. In fact, with this curse on me, I'm probably going to need some more volunteers later tonight." As they lay there, Rebecca squirmed around until Drakon's cocks slid out of her. Focusing on her magic, she brought it down into her stomach, and began telekinetically pushing the cum out of her; the last thing she needed right now was to get knocked up.

Glancing over the side of the boat, she saw that the other lifeboats were indeed out of sight. Pushing Drakon so that he was laying on her opposite side from Milo, Rebecca called out. "Well, what do you know, Keigan, you managed to do it. You can have a go now... if you don't mind sloppy seconds." Rebecca spread her legs wide, giving the dog-man a clear view of the thick globs of cum dribbling out of her pussy.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Keigan flops onto his back, muscles burning, and chest heaving from the extended exertion of rowing. He takes one eager look at her juicy cunt, only to be whipped up in a tizzy at what he sees. "What... the fuck is that... It's too gaped to... be any good! What'd you even do to her... scaly boy? I'm not... touching that." He complains, clearly pissed.

Milo's body begins shaking. Rather than the nervous trembling he was prone to experiencing, this was much more gentle. It's a pur, even, as he gets his second fill, swallowing down each abundant stream of tasty milk. The very slight vibration from his soft lips is surely a fine sensation for Rebecca.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, suit yourself," Rebecca replied, as she lay back to enjoy the sensation buzzing in her breasts.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Oh damn it all to... fuck. I'll gonna jerk off later. Too tired to even... oh fuck you." Keigan called back, rolling onto his side, while taking up several seats within the lifeboat.

As a bright orange sunset began to settle upon the clear sky, the atmosphere was only just beginning to darken, casting shadows this way and that as their boat bobbed calmly with the mellow sea. Milo still had his face buried in Rebecca's breast, though finallt satisfied with his fill, he pulled off her nipple with a wet "pop," leaving behind puffy areola on her current DDD breasts as he yawned in growing fatigue.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Giving Keigan the finger. Drakon goes back to suckling and teasing Rebecca's breasts. "I'll happily help out later Rebecca all you got to do is ask." He says and goes right back to drinking up Rebecca's milk. All the while moving one hand to her clit and starts teasing it as well.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you trying to get me ready for a second round?" Rebecca asked, as Drakon began playing with her pussy.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
" I'm pretty sure you would go for it but it's all up to you Rebecca not me." He replies as he continues to play with her pussy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, it's all up to the girl getting her bean played with," said Rebecca, sarcastically. "But, if you really want more-" Rebecca through her arms up and slid down the slight incline of the cargo they were laying on. Slipping off and onto the floor of the boat, she came up between Drakon's legs, taking each of his half-flaccid dicks in a hand. "Let's see if we can make these boys look alive again." Sticking her tongue out, she slowly drew it up the underside of Drakon's left member, pausing to tickle the head, before taking the right shaft into her mouth and twirling her tongue. She continued working both members, pumping the shafts with her hands while alternating between the heads with her mouth; sucking and slurping a few times on the right, before switching to the left, and then back again. "Come on, big boy, If you want it so bad then hurry up and get hard again," she commanded.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes ma'am." He says as she plays with his cocks. Which after a bit of stimulating go rock hard again. With his dicks hard again Drakon picks Rebecca up and places her back onto the cargo facing him. "Now then lets continue." He says has he drives his dicks back into her pussy and starts up a rhythm.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoa there, sailor!" commanded Rebecca, as her hand came up under Drakon's chin, pushing his head up, and giving her enough room to get her leg up under him and push him off. In response to his confused look, she stood up as well before looking him in the eye. "You had the reigns last time, now it's my turn." Turning to the cargo, she firmly pointed to the spot where she had just been. "Now lay down," she said.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ok that's fair." He said as he lays down onto the cargo. "Well then this shall be fun." He says with a grin on his face.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca climbed up over Drakon, straddling his waist, and looking down at him as she planted her hands on either side of his head. Maneuvering over him until the tip of one of his dicks found her entrance, she let out a satisfied smile as she lowered herself down onto the shaft. Once she had managed to insert one, she reached down and guided the other to her waiting lips with her hand, and with a firm push, worked it into her along side its twin. With both of Drakon's dicks inside her, Rebecca just sat their for a moment grinding him into her. Now that she was on top, she had much more control over the pace and she planned to enjoy the feeling of being filled by him for a bit. Still, something seemed missing, and a wicked grin spread across her face as she realized what she wanted.

"Hey, Milo," she said, looking at the cougar-boy, who had been silently watching this whole time. "Have you ever taken a woman anally before?" she asked, as casually as could be.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Xerlai attempted to listen to Jade but found it hard due to the trio's bumping and grinding. He wasn't displeased with the distraction, only aware as it caused him to give Jade's story a nod or two that was out of place. When she was finished her story, eyes full of hurt he moved his hand in a shooing motion. This gesture was more to enact the shooing away of the sadness in her eyes and with her last comment he said "Let freedom ring I suppose."

"Will you go back, visit the place again?"

(Stuff got buried in replies, so I didn't see previously.

"Go back where? To the orphanage? Hell no! I'm gonna stay away from that place. Just need to make something of myself, I guess. And probably see if I can revert alot of these changes... But, what about you? What's your story?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"What?! I uh- no, I haven't." Milo answered, trying to awaken any hidden reserve of coolness within himself, but failing quickly. "I think I might, um... have an idea where you're going with this, bu-but I can't just..." His face was as red as a ripened beet, a sight he knew well from his time back home, as he tried to sound like an overly grateful gift receiver who just couldn't accept a present in good conscience. Despite everything, his brazen length was growing turgid again, nothing short of fired up by the scene before him. "It doesn't... virginity doesn't count if it's anal, right? No, no I bet it doesn't." He stepped forwards, hands ready to cup Rebecca's ass at a moment's permission. "How do I... well, you know..?"

Meanwhile, Lucia was watching both parties, looking wholly engrossed with a hand hidden beneath her skirt. From the smile on her face, she wasn't too upset about having to miss out.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Did you just say 'virgin'?" Rebecca asked, suddenly going completely still.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Yeah, I uh- yeah I did. Was it not obvious?" Milo's ears perked up, eager to hear how they might respond.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh wow. I just thought you were shy not a virgin. But now that makes sense with the way you acted. This just means we got to help you out with that. Don't we Rebecca." He say putting his hands behind his head with a smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca suddenly lifted off of Drakon, pausing to pat him on the shoulder. "Sorry, big boy, we'll have to continue this some other time." Rolling of the big dragon-man, she came to sit next to Milo. "I am so sorry, Milo, I had no idea," said Rebecca, using Milo's actual name for the first time. "Your first time should be something special, not part of an orgy with strangers. To think I almost took that from you." Rebecca's voice had lost its charming cockiness, and instead had taken on a soft, almost maternal, gentleness.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"That's fine with me Rebecca. But I agree your first time should be special. Are you waiting for someone Milo?" He asks as he sits up. Then he looks around and sees Lucia and crosses his arms and smirks. "Are you liking the show?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Milo's tail swished behind him, unsure how he felt as the impromptu center of attention, and surprised by Rebecca's sudden gentle side. "What? No, no. Don't let me ruin your... your fun here! I still have zero contact with the inside of a vagina, so it still counts... right? So what if it does- or doesn't- anyways? Virginity's just a word." He forced a shrug, voice rising only slightly, before sighing in defeat. "I don't know what I'm waiting on, whether its the "somebody" or the "somehow." I can't... explain it, but how am I supposed to know much of anything when we're in the situation that we're in, much less if I should go through with something like sex?"

Lucia's smirk faded, still sitting lax with her legs crossed, as she turned to face Drakon. "Very much so, til you turned it into a damn soap opera! What's the damage, kid? You either want to wait or you don't."

Milo stilled looked nervous. With a bit of convincing, he'd surely give up the goat.