Breeding without the bimbo

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
It would be cool if there was a way to achieve the "breed-hungry" perk without having to turn into a bimbo, or at least not having to give up half your intelligence. More like the Old "Broodmother" perk from CoC where you get a pregnancy multiplier after giving birth 10 times. Maybe drive up the number to 100 make it so you get it after giving birth to a 100 offspring, so it will actually take some work to achieve. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I don't think anyone will actually ever get to 100, or if they do they'll be one of the very few who do. I mean with how long some pregnancies last (Queen of the Deep's Eggs for example), I wouldn't raise it that high if you hope for anyone to ever get that perk, 10 to 20 is fair.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Don't pin this one on me.  People have been want to shit out infinite babies since way before I started working here.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Pregnancy is still not wholly implemented aside from what has been written for like 5 specific encounters and npcs plus oviposition. And hell no to 100, it took work to get in CoC, and pregnancies were much faster in CoC, time passed by faster too. In TiTS, pregnancies go up to months.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
TBH I think this is one perk that doesn't/shouldn't need to be tied behind bimbofication. Anyone can want to be knocked up over and over and over

Orange

Oct 2, 2015
Pregnancy is still not wholly implemented aside from what has been written for like 5 specific encounters and npcs plus oviposition. And hell no to 100, it took work to get in CoC, and pregnancies were much faster in CoC, time passed by faster too. In TiTS, pregnancies go up to months.

Good point, I'm personally mostly looking forward to the newer pregnancies, but i'm pretty sure that's already been said a billion times on this forum. And with the 100 i actually meant 100 offspring, so my bad there.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Remember back when it wasn't though?

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I don't think anyone will actually ever get to 100, or if they do they'll be one of the very few who do. I mean with how long some pregnancies last (Queen of the Deep's Eggs for example), I wouldn't raise it that high if you hope for anyone to ever get that perk, 10 to 20 is fair.

What kind of casual are you?

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total: 322
* Births, Cockvines: 45
* Births, Cockvines, Captured: 4
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Huntress: 107
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Renvra: 6
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 113
* Births, Renvra’s Children: 12
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds: 140
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 83
* Births, Water Queen Young: 12

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring

You're a monster! (Now all we need is Victors score)

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

I've named, cared for and love all of those children. The only time I don't spend with them is when I'm busy making more. When Anno is finished building that genetic mind control machine my plan shall be complete. When I activate the device, everyone who shares genes with me shall be under my control! My army of children, all of Victor's bastards, and most deliciously; Jill. All of them shall serve me in my plan for world domination!!!

And after I conquer the world I'll make more babies because it's fun!

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Yes it is. :V

A few technicalities don't appear to be in place though. Aside from races who simply have yet to have the ability to knock you up, there's incubation speed. 100% on one character and 150% on another and the gestation time is still 60 days on both.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Reproduction Statistics
Offspring

How many days took your PC to give birth to all of them? o_O

I think Victor score would be always X*10 with X been PC offspring count :p

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015

That character is on her 250th day of adventure. I could have been a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more optimal with the birthing and when I did what but I wasn't thinking of making a perfect breeding machine when I initially made her. I just wanted to bloat her up with a lot of Venus Pitchers. The breeding machine idea came later.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

But if PC has no children, then wouldn't that mean Vic had none either? Since 0*10 = 0

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
No, it wouldn't. She would simply be one of those 10 children the equation gives as a minimum. 

I never claimed my math was good shut up you loser leave me a lone god tch always such a pain

I thought the result would have been 1 child

Eva

Sep 14, 2015
It would be cool if there was a way to achieve the "breed-hungry" perk without having to turn into a bimbo, or at least not having to give up half your intelligence. More like the Old "Broodmother" perk from CoC where you get a pregnancy multiplier after giving birth 10 times. Maybe drive up the number to 100 make it so you get it after giving birth to a 100 offspring, so it will actually take some work to achieve. What do you guys think?

Writing it whenever I actually manage to finish everything else I've committed to.

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
I've named, cared for and love all of those children. The only time I don't spend with them is when I'm busy making more. When Anno is finished building that genetic mind control machine my plan shall be complete. When I activate the device, everyone who shares genes with me shall be under my control! My army of children, all of Victor's bastards, and most deliciously; Jill. All of them shall serve me in my plan for world domination!!!

Isnt that like DNA^2

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I don't think any of the things you birthed there have your PC's DNA in their body.