A short Fast Rp concept

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"Alexia" Emma shouts sharply and with more than a hint of worry in her voice. "You are letting the game win! Don't give into it! Please!"

She leaves the room to get into the clothes that she has had picked for her. The thong is stretched on one side over her extra leg as she comes back in. Her slight, nordic body on display in the lewd cowgirl outfit. Thankfully, her handfulls of breast are covered by the bra more than a large pair would be, and her slight hips allow the second left leg through.

Still though, she dreads the next turn and the changes to her body as she continues to try and stop Alexia pleasuring herself.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

Why did you stop Alexia Von Lust, Emma? Alexia Von Lust wants to receive more pleasure because Alexia Von Lust desires that, and nothing more

Alexia talks with Emma after she (Emma) tries to stop all the pleasure that Alexia has and waits to her answer while Alexia tries to convince Emma again that the pleasure is simply awesssssome, trying that her hands (of Emma) goes inside of the nipples-mouths and sucks them like "tomorrow don´t exists", again trying to Emma that surrender to the pleasure that Alexia has

Last edited by a moderator:

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Alexia Von Lust? What? That wasn't her name. That wasn't a real name. Emma stands confused for a moment as she listens to the woman's perverse philosophy. It did not take much to break her mind it seems. Maybe she was always like that. Who knows?

She barely has time to react as Alexia grabs her hand and puts it to one of those lipples. She feels her fingertip sucked by the pleasure hole and yanks herself away, making a sound that is half disgust and half arousal. She blushes bright red, ashamed of herself as she begins to curl up in a ball, waiting for her next task.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

Alexia Von Lust´s lipples does perfectly their function, and Alexia´s lipples continues sucking her fingertip, after a moment that Emma is trying to curl up in a ball, her hand is more deeply inside of the lipple of Alexia Von Lust, that is saying to her (Emma)

Does Emma feel the "Aweeeeeeesssssoommeeeeee" and "gorgeeeeeeeous" pleasure that Alexia Von Lust feels all day? Take that pleasure and does property of Emma, like Alexia Von Lust did

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma pulls her hand fully free of the perverse and unnatural orifice, moving to the other corner of the room. He breathing is heavy as she sits o the floor. Her face is red as she blushes, curled up so that no one can get a good look at her

"That is not your name" she weeps "Stop it. Stop it"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

Why do you say that is not Alexia Von Lust´s name? it´s Alexia Von Lust´s name for all life, Emma

Sorry to Alexia Von Lust´s last action, Emma

Alexia Von Lust says in the same position that she is after Emma gets out her wet hand of Alexia Von Lust´s lipple, still she (Alexia) tastes the salty savour of Emma´s hand and Alexia knows inside her, that Emma enjoyed that moment

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Even before Olivia sits, the tingling starts in her legs.  It quickly starts feel like many very skilled hands are giving her a leg massage.  As the sensation continues Olivia's legs begin to slim down.   When it fades, Olivia's legs look like they belong to an anorexic runway model.  And her feet are tiny things missing the pinky toe.   The Spirit giggles, "See things can be quite mild if you indulge me in other ways.  Olivia, I imagine wearing heels will be quite comfortable for you now.  Eat up everyone, the tasks will only be more difficult from here on out."   The Spirit gives the friends a few moments to enjoy unique snacks Olivia brought down. 

Focusing on Emma again, "Ready to go again?  ...  Not that it matters, because it is your turn again."  The dice are rolled yet again, resulting a 3 and now familar odd symbols.  "Okay let's see what task to give you this time.  I know! You seem determined to 'protect' your friends from me, let's see how far that goes."  The Spirit produces somethin that looks like a cattle prod from nowhere.  "I'm going to zap each of your friends once with this.  It will hurt and they will lose a space on their next roll.  You may choose to take the hit for them.  You however will feel only pleasure and other things."  The Spirit says indicating Emma's thrid leg.  "Regardless of who takes the hit your movement will not be affected."

After giving Emma a moment to process the task, the Spirit raises the prod and points it Paul, "Ready.  Set.  GO!"

(The spirit will aim at each friend in turn order.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results: Move 3 TF: Crotch, Multi/Grow

Positions:  E:5(8) P:6 A:1 O:4

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

After the come back of our anime babe, and the offer of the "unique snacks", i take some dicks breasts, and put them in my lipples and my real mouth to suck and eat them, while Emma starts her second round, saying to our anime babe

Thanks for the "unique snacks"

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
It is not really a choice for Emma. If she will feel pleasure and they will feel pain then she will block it for them. She steps in front of Paul and takes the hit, doubling over as she feels the first wave of pleasure hit her. "Damn you," she calls to the game as she shakes. Her wetness is evident through her new panties as she moves to protect the next of her friends. She moans some more as her friends can see her transformation between her two left legs. A new and wet vagina is formed and waiting hungrily, though Emma does her best to ignore it.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
The Spirit gives Emma an odd look, "Many have siad the same in the past, omly to tank me at the end of the game."  As a second cleft opens betweens two left legs.

The Spirit then level the prod at Alexia and says darkly, "Besides you couldn't do me worse than I already am."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Von Lust

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh...?

Alexia only says before our anime babe prod her and wait to Emma´s reaction while she is still sucking and licking the three "dick breasts"

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
She debates not protecting Alexia, letting her feel the hell of the game rather than the pleasure that she has lost herself in. She takes the force of the prod and cries out again in a sound that can only be ecstasy. She falls to her knees and crawls over to Olivia, the only person not to be shocked yet. As she crawls, she moans as a new ass opens between her new legs. It gapes slightly, blinking a little invitingly as she slowly crawls away from the lip nippled goth.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"See you're starting to enjoy it already."  The Spirit says with a rather smug smile as it points the prod at the last one.  Giving Emma a little longer to get this time before activating the prod.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
She gets to the other woman, standing to take the prod. Her eyes are glazed over with both fear and enjoyment. As it hits her, her face goes red. She cannot take it any more. Her face flushes and she cries out with one of the most intense orgasms that she has ever felt. The fact that she is cumming hard in front of her friends barely registers as the last transformation rakes her body. Her panties are soaked in the wetness, and pushed aside by the growth of her lips. Her assholes grow as well, shuddering as they open wide, the huge lips of her pussies and the depth of her ass easily able to take a forearm by now. The clits atop her pussies are as long and thick as her thumb, and are obvious and erect as she shudders out her completion. Emma falls to the floor again, weeping and moaning in the afterglow of the pleasure.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"There all done.  That wasn't so bad, was it."  The Spirit pats the butt of Emma's peice as it crawls forward three spaces.  Emma can almost swear she feels the touch, but it could just be her mind playing tricks on her in the post orgasmic haze.  "I expect your friends are greatful for your protection and ... the show.  But will you be as generous with your body when it is your friends who must act?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia sigh as she see her legs become a discrepancy with the rest of her body '...maybe another transformation will shrink the rest of her body and she won't have to be shy about it anymore... ' she shake her head at such thought and hear what Emma is forced to do choose between hurting her friends or being faced with the strange things.... of this games ,knowing a bit about her she knew she wouldn't get her friends get hurt if she could avoid it ... Olivia felt some pity and did think about taking at least one hit for her but her interference may cause it to be worse , as she falls on the ground she walk to her legs wobbling a little as she crouch next to her and give a hug "Im sorry Emma i never wanted any of this i swear " she pet her back trying to calm her down.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma's chest rises and falls heavily in her afterglow. Femcum runs down her thighs as she softly moans out her pleasure. SHe wraps her arms around Olivia and pulls her into a hug, part sexual and part friendly as her urges fight each other.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia hug back they need to have each others help if they want to go through this and still be themselves at least as close to it as possible 

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma finally pulls away. Her hands linger maybe a little longer than they should, and she bites at her bottom lip as she resists the urge to kiss the other woman. She can't give into the laust, not like Alexia had. Instead she stands and brushes herself off. One of her pussies and asses is free to the world, but the thong does little to cover the others now. It doesn't matter. She has no modesty in this room anymore, the best that she can hope is that she is able to win it back... And to think she was worried about a little striptease.

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
After the ensuing series of events, it was easy to say Paul was a bit more than absolutely horrified. As Alexia pressed on for Emma, the now much shorter, man would simply sit there in the corner, watching as the two go back and forth. Besides how strange and terrifying the whole event was, this particular scrap appeared to be quite hilarious. A three legged woman, arguing with a lady who had...,mouth nipples. this had to be some kind of elaborate joke, right?

Paul's variable pondering would be swiftly brought to an end as it became Olivia's turn. He gulped, wondering what sort of horrors would be brought upon the one he had been crushing on, for quite some time mind you. He shifted in his very cozy, and totally not revealing attire, as the spirit began to speak. Clothing? Change? Oh no, he could see where this was going.

Moments later his earlier premonition came to life, as Olivia came down the stairs with quite the obscene array of clothing, and snacks. Hrm, suggestive snacks? Perhaps there was a market for tha- no! He must focus, to get out of this, without too much change, or possibly none at all! This just required the compliance of all his friends, one of which has seemed to have gone bonkers, while the others are struggling to get by. He had to pitch in. Then everyone was presented with quite the suggestive array of garb, and he would gulp once more. "Uhm, I have to wear...This?" a squeak would be audible as he spoke. What was going on!?

Though he did eventually oblige, leaving the room, making sure no one else was there to see him revealed, especially in this state. This was the stuff of nightmares of course! He removed his clothes, and put on the tight-jacket, and pants. Shortly afterward, he once more entered the room, quietly, and went back over to his seat, trying not to draw attention to himself.

At last it was Emma's turn once more, what sort of things would happen next?!

Then there was a cattle prod, oh lord, this was not going to be good. Paul, and all else present, would then hear the exposition involving said cattle prod. This caused him to shake, it was pointed straight at him! When Emma came to his rescue, taking the strike for him, though of course he knew it wasn't exactly the same what he would have felt. He whimpered to his friend, who had decided to be so selfless. "Thank you!" he quietly whimpered, still attempting to keep attention away from himself, hopefully this would all be a horrific memory some day. Then of course, as it happened three times previously, the transformations began. Asses and vaginas, in great number, appeared to be sprouting from the crotch of his selfless defender, who was now crawling across the floor. Though Paul thought about helping, he suddenly had the realization that he couldn't do anything. So he sat there like a wuss, whimpering to himself.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma sits on the floor, curled up again, trying to avoid the others. She cannot touch them incase she gives into what she is feeling. she can't be near Alexia incase the woman's loss to pleasure rubs off onto her. She just silently begs for the next turn, another six, so that they can get this over with as quickly as possible.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"It is again time for sweet, timid Paul's turn.  Please dear, approach the game board, so I can see you."  The Spirit cajoles as the dice are rolled.

When the dice settle, Paul has recieved a second 6 and the two unreadable dreaded symbols.  "Oooh, it appears our shy little turtle is a rabbit in disguise.  But he must still complete a task.  I think it is time Paul did something bold.  But it mustn't be too bold that it cannot be done."  The Spirit looks at the dice and smiles, "I know, Paul will get to breifly live every teen boy's dream.  Paul your task is identify each of your friends, while blindfolded, by touching only their chests.  Sounds like fun doesn't it? Let's get started then."  With a gesture a silken blindfold covers Paul's eyes.   "And we must make sure there is no cheating, on the part of the girls of least." With a snap of the Spirit's fingers, the girls find themselves unable to speak until Paul makes his guesses.

(AC, if you wish Paul may cheat, bit it will increase his TF.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results:  Move 6, TF: Arms, Shrink/Vanish

Postions: E:8 P:6(12) A:1 O:4

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma tries to gasp as she is unable to speak, pulling her top away to let Paul have his feel. This needed to be over with after all, and he rolled another six. It could all be over soon. This should thankfully be an easy task. Her breasts were much smaller than Olivia's, and Alexia's had those weird lipple things, so she should be easy to find.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia stand up close to Paul with her eyes closed and top off ,it will be over soon ... at least she hope so.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alust

After all the scenes that Alexia sees, she thinks that she start to fucking love the lust and the pleasure of the game that they are planning, and do anything that Paul fail in his touch with my chest and i will receive more pleasure and lust

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul began, gulping, having no idea what to do. Was there a way around this? There had to be....right? He thought quietly to himself, plotting, trying to find any way to avoid this task! Alas, to no avail. His train of thought disrupted, by the sudden reality of his situation. He had to be quick, if not, there was a chance things would get worse, or they would run out of time.

His arm would be outstretched, as he searched for one of the women he was instructed to grope, his hand moved around, until he touched something warm, and soft- He would suddenly make another squeaking noise, as he tried to cover his crotch with his free-hand, as thoughts went through his nervous mind. "Uhm...Uhmm..." Paul moved his hand back to were he originally fondled the globe, and then would poke it. Alas, this was not enough information! He crossed his legs, trying to hide his shame as he attempted to complete the task. He then gave the object he couldn't see, a quick squeeze, not taking his time, he pulled his hand away. It wasn't too big, and he didn't feel those...Nipple mouths...

"E-e-Emma?" He declared, seeming a bit shaken as he turned to finish his task. He then felt contact of another object, he instinctively pulled his hand away, before gulping once more, and reaching out. He felt it, and tried to give it a quick, gentle squeeze, but found it to be much larger than he first expected. "Oh!" he called out as took his hand off of whoever it seemed to be. "Uhm...um..." he murmured, before speaking up. "Olivia?" he stated, before turning to find Alexia, or at least he assumed so, before he found a whole lot of nothing. "Uhm...Uhm...No one's...there...." He then gulped, and looked as if he was about to cry.

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
She cannot call out to protest Alexia trying to hide away. Emma is furious with the other woman by now, the evil bitch seems dedicated to mutating the group as much as possible. She must be behind all this! Well, Emma will not let Paul get hurt because of her!

Emma moves behind the pretty goth and grabs her arms from behind. She shoves her into Paul's hands breasts first, letting him get the feel that he needs.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexust

I see the movement of Emma, understanding that she is trying to help Paul, i try to give rounds around them, giving or letting that her arms will confuse to Paul when he tries to find me and when i can´t hold any more, then i surrender to Paul but giving him more pleasure and lust that he supports