A short Fast Rp concept

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivie continue with her eyes closed jumping a bit in surprise as she feel Paul's Hands he panties getting really wet because of that once he said her name she take some steps back and sigh in relief .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
*Bzzzzzt*  "Times up."  The Spirit says frowning,  "Since you only completed 2/3rd's of the task you only 2/3rd's of your roll.  And the consequences will be a bit more severe, too. "  Paul's piece seems to slouch as it moves forward 4 spaces.

Turning to Alexia, "Now, that wasn't very nice.  Yoou might be enjoying yourself, but you shouldn't force consequences on others.  Because of that I will have a special kind of task for you this turn and the consequences will e extra big if you don't succeed."  With a flourish the Spirit starts the dice rolling again.  Then settle down to show a 2 and a couple of symbols you think you've seen before.  "Now for your task."  The Spirit points at Alexia ans she falls back into a chair with her legs spread.  "You will be unable to move until your task is complete.   Using only words, you must convince one of your friends to bring you orgasm.  It doesn't matter how and any promises you make I will make sure they are binding.  Or you could give up and accept the consequences."  The Spirit gives Emma a statisfied look.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Results:  Move 2, TF: Legs/Animal(small)/Shrink

Postions:  E:8 P:10 A:1(3) O:4

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Lust

After the turn of Paul, the anime babe send me to a chair with my legs spread and i can´t move of the chair, only talk with or to them, i start to Emma in my mouth i try to sound very convinced to them, but inside my mind, i have the desire that they or me could have at least an orgasm

Emma, Paul and Olivia, my behavior from my lasts actions were not good with you three, i know, but could you three come to me and brings me to orgasm, please?, i promise that i will stay all calm in the game for now, if i promise that to you, could you do that for me, pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeee?. ¡¡Promised!!

Paul, i am very sorry after that you failed with me in your last action, but i was very hottest after all happened with Emma and my lipples that i hadn´t thought very clearly. I promise you specially that i will do all that you could order to me and i will not allow to reject your order, pleaseeeeeee come to me and bring me to orgasm. ¡¡Promised!!

Olivia, almost like Emma and Paul, i promise that my behavior in these actions until the end of the game will be perfect with all you three. Punish me if you like, and i will not say nothing to you because i will have not reasons.

¡¡PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!!

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"You want us to give you an orgasm to IMPROVE your behavior?" Emma looks at the other woman cruelly, a satisfied glint in her eyes. She has not bothered to put her top back on and is nearly naked, though does not appear to have noticed. "This is your punishment bitch! You did this to yourself! You are going to sit there and not cum at all, and then you are goig to mutate into even more of a freak, and you did it to yourself"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Lust

¡¡OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!, PUNISH ME WITH YOUR SILENCE EMMA and you two also (Paul and Olivia), BUT YOU ARE AND WERE A FUCKING BASTARD NUN, you wanted that all could be perfect to you (Emma), but all the world is not perfectly than you thought, there are persons like me that their behavior are more darkest than me, and you know that, all you know that. I know this and it is that i live with these things and I LOVE IT and if i have hard sex with it, better to me. Forget me from now all you three (mumble words)

I look them in silence after my words, my thoughts are that i talked it with the correct words and i don´t try more things with them, no words, no actions. I am really really really angry with them, not by my last actions, but with their behaviors past with all the persons like me, from that moment, i won´t look them any more, only i will play to win the game and i will go over them (if i have to break my relation with them, then i will do it)

Last edited by a moderator:

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul looked down, as the blindfold was removed from his face, but as he did so, one of the very same hands he used to remove the thing dissipated in front of him. "Huh!?" he called out, as he looked away, feeling the same warm familiar feeling across his shoulder and chest, where the arm was missing. He gulped as he looked away, trying not to think about it, before he turned to face the person who made him fail in his task. "You..." he murmured, frowning.

He turned his attention to his friends, Emma and Olivia, before he looked back at Alexia, with a look of rage in his eyes, as he inhaled sharply. "You want us, to pleasure you!? Pardon me but I'm fairly certain you were the one who caused so much chaos, preventing me from completing my task!" He moved his shoulder, the stump moving up and down. "We might not even make it out of this because of you! So, to you I say, imagine your relatives nude, in great detail...Bitch..." he declared, before turning his back on her, and closing his eyes, in a very disapproving manner of course.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Lust

Alexia continues with her anger to them (her ex-friends) without looking them

if she could move herself, her movements could be of give her back side to them forever and she could do it if she could move only for that

Only a word goes out of her mouth in answer of the words of Paul in form of scream very loud

¡¡ASSHOLES!!

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"Damn it!" Emma scream, moving over to the other woman "Listen to me and listen good. You try to fuck us over again and that is it! I will hang you out to dry! I help you out with this and you do as I say! You are mine! Understand?"

Emma cannot stand to see anyone suffer. She cannot stand to see anyone at the mercy of the game, hurt and damaged. Alexia might have fallen further than the rest of them, but she is still a human being in need of help.

Emma drops to her knees and pushes the fingers of her right hand into Alexia's wet slit. She teases at her clit with her thumb as her left hand teases at one of her lipples. Emma starts to kiss at the spare lipple, making out with it passionately as she tries to bring the pretty goth to orgasm quickly.

"Promise me that you will do everything I say!"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Lust

Promised

Only this word goes out of her mouth after Emma´s lasts words in very very very low voice that does that she listens it with some problems but her strong anger continues against them

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"Good girl" Emma says that sounding a little lustful as she stops speaking. Her lips and togue work at one lipple, fucking it with her tongue as she pushes fingers deep into the other. Her fingers fuck ALexia's pussy three at once as her thumb makes tight, fast circles on her clit. It is obvious that this is not Emma's first experience with a woman.

Almost unbidden she makes soft little moans as she gives into a little of the lust that the game has built up in her. Her new, ginormous pussies are gaping and wet as she fucks the immobile goth hard and fast.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia Lust

I start to moan very low at first time, after Emma touch my lipple with her hand and her mouth including her tongue the other, and with her other hand she insert it inside my wet cunt or pussy, i can´t move but my moans grow more of sound, and it sounds more wildly until the changes in my legs starts to fuse it

Emma reacts and go out before that the change takes her, my legs are suffering the change of a fuse into only one leg or a snake tail sort, or of a slug, i don´t know but the pressure that my mind supports is enormously, and it arrives to a point that breaks all my cells on my body, doing that all the pleasure of the orgasm i want it again, and again, like a continously storm of pleasure

My vagina cums immediately and that cum does that my new snake or slug tail goes very wet for ever, and my brain lives and loves all the pleasure that is receiving now for all my life, repeating it in all my body changed, finishing in a scream very heavy and loud of orgasm, after the orgasm i fall unconscious upside of the chair with my new wetting and cumming snake or slug tail 

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma smiles a satisfied little grin as she sits down next to Alexia. She starts to stroke the unconscious woman's hair like you would a beloved pet as she giggles to herself.

"Now then my lovely little slave. You will not be trying to cheat us any more will you?" she whispers into her ear.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Note out of the game

(Alexia Lust will not answer to the last words of Emma, because she felt unconscious before of her words and she (Alexia) is not a slave of anybody, she is her own owner and slave at the same time)

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
((I know she is unconscious hun - That is fine))

Emma keeps petting the unconscious goth as she looks to the board, waiting for Olivia's task. The quicker this gets done, the quicker it is over with she keeps telling herself. SHe can't quite admit to the rush of excitement that she is feeling as well.

She looks down at Alexia. The woman had promised to obey her every command. That would be interesting... Before this, would she even have considered what she might do with such a promise, how she might punish someone that had disobeyed.

Emma steeled herself. She would not abuse it. She would try not to anyway... It was just a way to keep Alexia from sabotaging them, nothing else... Nothing else...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
The Spirit speaks in an almost automatic tone, "Alexia will obey Emma's comands when they do not conflict with established rules.  This is saved as a temporary rule and violations will be punished accordingly."

The Spirit turns toward Olivia and rols the dice.  "Ready to finish round two?"  The Spirit asks as the dice settle on a 4 and the odd symbols.  "Oh a another four, setting a nice steady pace are we?  What task shall we give our maid and host?  Well, Emma's and Alexia's tasks have left a bit of a mess behind.  How about we ask the maid to clean up everyone.  If you wish to mantian your curreent look, I suggest you make extensive use of your mouth."  The Spirit says with a wink.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results:  Move 4, TF: Chest, Inanimate

Positions: E:8 P:10 A:3 O:4(8)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia opened her eyes after hearing Paul failed his task thanks to Alexia ,seeing Paul lose his arms right in front of her because of that ,that made her angry towards Alexia not because she wanted to taste so much of the lust but because she didn't respect the desire of others to not succumb to it and the spirit was going to punish her for that turning her back to her pleas ... but the fact that im doing such thing to one of my friends scratch the back of my head ... 'maybe i should help her none the less' ... thanks to Emma that won't be needed .

After they were done and it was time of my turn she nodded knowing what she had to do crouching in front of Alexia to lick her pussy till it was clean tasting her sweet scent and taste- after done she shook her head she needed to concentrate she only need to clean Emma's hand now ... with a bit of lust in her eyes  gengitly holding it while she sensually licked her hand till it was sparkling clean even for a bit longer then she should have she step back in embasrasement and bow "im sorry! 

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
"It is okay" Emma says. "We do what we need to to survive" She runs her now clean hand through Olivia's hair.

Emma's huge slits are leaking juices down each of her thighs as she speaks.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Alexia

While all this happens (the chat between Olivia and Emma) and the new mission of the maid, all my holes (my lipples still) continues to expel more cum that falls to the ground and goes slowly by my new snake tail that is starting to show its snakes scales of diverses colors after Olivia cleaned only my pussy

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Olivia look up to Emma with a smile and give her a hug "still im sorry ... i need to control myself better" she don't let the hug go for long so it won't tempt either of then and sit back on her chair waiting her transformation to take place

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma goes back to petting Alexia's hair, waiting for her to wake up. She rubs a hand softly across her face and smiles softly to Olivia

"It will be okay" she reassures her.

AxeCalculator

Sep 7, 2015
Paul didn't exactly try to make sense of what was going on. Of course they were doing....things, things he did not approve of. How could Emma do such a thing after such blatant treachery? This was beyond Paul, and therefore he did not question it further. The pale, short, fuzzy, one armed man would then go into a secluded corner, where he would simply sit there, awaiting the next turn that involved him to take place, and he could only imagine the terrors that it would bring to life.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
"Okay, times up.  You appear to have missed a spot, Olivia." The Spirit says indicating the floor in front of her, where Emma orgasmed during her task.  "Unfortunately that will cost you, but you were quite entertaining so not too much."  Eeven as the Spirit speaks Olivia feels a tiggling sensation spread over her torso.  Again the affected section of Olivia's body begins to tighten up.  But as her navel all but disappears the skin on Olivia's torso takeson an unatural too pink color.  Her breasts inflate slightly and become too perky to be natural.  Then her nipples harden as the cease to look like flesh.  The artfical silicone texture spreads all over Olivia's breasts.  As the change ends she can feel her breasts fillng with a liquid of some type.

(Dracomic, you can decide what is filling Olivia's breasts.  My ideas were either cleaning solution or some kind of drink.)

The Spirit bounces happily as she turns to Emma, "Having fun yet?  You seem to be enjoying yourself more."  The dice are rolled and land on a 4 and the now becoming familar symbols.  "Ooo, poised to take the lead, at for a few minutes.  Now for your task.  You've been so good to all your friends, no matter how furstratingly they behave, But will they return the favor?"  The Spirit conjures the biggest fake Phallus any of the friends have ever seen.  "Your task is choose which friend will use this on you.  It is their job to bring you to orgasm with the tool provided.  The quicker it happens the better for you, but the longer the hold you at the edge the greater a bonus they will earn for their own turn.  Be sure to choose wisely Emma."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll results: Move 4, TF: Head/Inanimate

Positions: E:8(12) P:10 A;4 O:8

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Alexia

I wake up in the middle of the change of turn to Emma, and look how a biggest fake Phallus appears in the hand of our anime babe, listening the words last of the translate of the symbols in the dices, i look quickly to Emma and the rest of the players, but i am still angry with them, i accept of moment the new rule that our judge put to me, but in my mind it appears a biiiiiig "evil" smile

Noticing also the change in the completed torso of Olivia, for missed a spot

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma's eyes widen at the size of the toy! She had never seen or dreamed of taking anything so large! She feels the need in her cunt though. Aching and hungry. She knows that it will fit inside her, and she can feel her juices sopping down all three of her legs. The best thing to do, it seems would be to test the new rule that has been put in place.

"Alexia dear. Could you take that toy and make me cum as quickly as you possibly can"

She lies back, pulls away the last of her clothes and spreads all three of her legs. Her huge slits gape and glisten with their hunger

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Alexia

Are you sure with your words, "Mistress Emma"?

I take the huge and biggest fake Phallus of the hands of our anime babe, and lubricate with my own wet cunt, penetrating it inside of my snake tail and when it´s wetted and very lubricated, i insert it very slowly at first in her cunt, moving it (the Phallus) in the borders of her vulva or clitoris, doing that the Phallus continues lubricating more with mixed cums (her and mine) some loooong time (more or less 10-15 minutes), not penetrating.

After i pass it between her breasts more quickly than the rounds of her pussy, doing that she licks the point of the Phallus, passing it to her cunts, and penetrating it inside them (all them), in and out, in and out, repeating this more or less others 15 minutes, i continue to penetrate more the Phallus but this time i get off the Phallus like a scared animal, and penetrating it very sweetly and normal

After of 15 minutes more doing this, i penetrate her three cunts (or 4), i don´t know with it and doing that Emma cums a lot

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma can't help herself. As she cums she grabs Alexia and kisses her deeply. She pushes her tongue into her mouth and rubs her hands across her obscene breasts.

"Thank you Alexia dear!" She moans in the aftershocks of the orgasm "Such a good girl!"

She sits in a chair, and pulls the mutated goth into her lap, rubbing that wet tail against her own wet slits as she waits for her transformation. She almost does not want the pleasure to end, and she considers asking the others to play too. She pushes the idea from her mind as she waits for the next turn to begin.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Alexia

After the long orgasm (i think) of Emma, suddenly she kisses me deeply, i feel how her tongue goes deeply into my mouth and rubs her hands doing that my lipples orgasms again with her touches

And quickly she sits doing that i sit down into her lap, rubbing my wet tail against her own more wetted slits, waiting us to her transformation, and i think that i have earned something in this turn with the time spent, i hope that she enjoyed her own orgasm and it should have been gloriously, i have an idea, and i insert the point of my snake tail in her cunt, penetrating more and more deeply, and after some minutes, i get off the point of my tail to lick and suck it with my lipples and putting it (the point of my tail wetted) in her mouth to do Emma to enjoys her transformation while she cums with me

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Emma squirms about as she cums on the tip of Alexia's tail, pulling her tighter, reveling in the joy rather than telling her to stop. She rubs one of her fingers against Alexia's lipples, the other touching her giant clit. After she cums hard for the second time she pulls Alexia tight to her again.

"Such a generous little fuck snake you are Alexia my dear" She runs her fingers through Alexia's hair "We must focus on the game though"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lust Snake Alexia

"At your orders, Mistress Emma"

I get up of her wetted lap and waits to the turn of Paul after saying to her a little less angry than before, while she runs her wetted fingers through my hair

Etheria

Sep 7, 2015
Mistress Emma.

Those words send shivers through her. They arouse her so much that her already dripping cunts drool onto the floor. SHe breifly entertains the idea of them all calling her that before she tries to push the haze of lust aside to focus on the game and her upcoming transformation.