Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
To the unicorn, she says: "The letter is out. I hope you are ready to have a chat with this angry dragon."

In the space at the height where an average equine has their eyes an eye opens, right into the air as it there were an invisible creature there whose eye decided to go solo and reveal itself. It is that of a dragon, its size massive and its color a brighter hue of golden than the sun ever could be; the orb full is filled with focus as it brings its attention to an unflinching stare that considers the world for a silent moment before that narrow slit splitting it in two widens. That black slit, which once served as a pupil, grows to consume the gold. Through that small hole, now become a Gate, comes a hissed voice. “”Come then, Chroma Of Elemental Spire. Speak your piece.”[SIZE=16pt][/SIZE]

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"I assure you Madam, I would stand and stare all day, were it not rude and rather uncouth to do such a thing." Knife's length throbs a little, oddly aroused just from being stared at so intensely. 

"Just think of it as showing  good posture." Alice quips, her smile growing at the sight of the throb.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
In the space at the height where an average equine has their eyes an eye opens, right into the air as it there were an invisible creature there whose eye decided to go solo and reveal itself. It is that of a dragon, its size massive and its color a brighter hue of golden than the sun ever could be; the orb full is filled with focus as it brings its attention to an unflinching stare that considers the world for a silent moment before that narrow slit splitting it in two widens. That black slit, which once served as a pupil, grows to consume the gold. Through that small hole, now become a Gate, comes a hissed voice. “”Come then, Chroma Of Elemental Spire. Speak your piece.”

The elemental mare doesn't hesitate and steps through the gate.

"Greetings." Chroma says to greet the dragon and bows, "I have come to know of your situation because the planar shepherd of this plane asked me for help. We wish to aid you in getting your offspring back. The thieves must have left some magical traces around your nest that we can track down... magic that can bypass your wards would be difficult to camouflage. I would like to start our investigation as soon as possible. The quicker we act, the better our chances. If we find their trace, it might be better if you leave the extraction of the eggs to us. As hard as that must be, they would likely threaten to destroy them as soon as they notice your presence and if they could bypass your wards, they probably have some of their own, which would warn them if you should get close."

She bows again and ends with: "Will you let us help you, great dragon? We vow to handle everything discreetly."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This happy duet of squeaks brings over a few others who add a chorus of squeaks and chirps to this sudden bout of melodies, which rises as a few curious others join up until a full score of nymphs are making all manner of happy sounds in a fully orchestrated symphony that makes the Caretaker look over with an exasperated smile.

Clearly, this sudden musical bit is lots of fun for every little squeaker.

Benevolence does her very best to sing along with the whole group and to keep the harmony going amongst all the squeaking.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knife nods and admires the hardly dressed mare. "You look very pretty, Ma'am." She smiles, watching Alice's lips and the lovely outfit as well. "Not a lot of makeup either. So it's an honest beauty Miss."

Alice smiles from the compliment, sipping her tea and still observing the focus of her attention with great glee.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
She bows again and ends with: "Will you let us help you, great dragon? We vow to handle everything discreetly."

The dragon is an Astral Dragon - it is a long serpentine form with wings and scintillating scales in coils - wings, scales, more wings, more scales, and all of it radiating a certain rainbow of color that defines the spectrum of colors farther than Chroma's eyes can see but that is where her elemental senses pick up. She can sense how this dragon has made her entire form from elements in parts meaning one who part of the dragon's being is water with the enormous power that belies, and beyond these four there are so very many elements that she forged from the base four all on her own. The sheer raw magical power Chroma can also sense in its body tells the mare that this dragon probably has a good chance at rending holes through planes with enough effort, although that would be a Very Bad Thing.

"You may do this. Alone. Fail, and you die. find my little ones, and you have my gratitude. So I swear and promise by tiamat." the dragon rumbles with a finality. "You know where my nest lies. You will find the nest open."

Benevolence does her very best to sing along with the whole group and to keep the harmony going amongst all the squeaking.

This happy squeaking brings two full score more nymphs to join in, raising the voices to sixty-odd happily chirping little nymphs who find this fun activity, especially as their Arts rise up to conjure little notes that reflect the symphony's outlooks. With every added voice the colors become a little brighter, a little more solid and the notes more visible.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
"You may do this. Alone. Fail, and you die. find my little ones, and you have my gratitude. So I swear and promise by tiamat." the dragon rumbles with a finality. "You know where my nest lies. You will find the nest open."

The grey mare takes a bow and opens a gap to the nest, starting to scan the area for any traces of unusual magic that could be responsible for disrupting the wards or allowing entry via portal or however else. She uses all her senses for this, hoping to notice any abnormalities.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Uh..." The hound blushes a bit, getting a little harder now. "Miss, please... It's like you're trying to stare holes through it." Knife slowly starts to turn away.

"More at the hole already in it, I mean such wonderful things come out from there don't they?" Alice asks without flinching.

This happy squeaking brings two full score more nymphs to join in, raising the voices to sixty-odd happily chirping little nymphs who find this fun activity, especially as their Arts rise up to conjure little notes that reflect the symphony's outlooks. With every added voice the colors become a little brighter, a little more solid and the notes more visible.

Benevolence joins in, making solid Gold notes for each that she sings that soon fall and bounce about on the marshmallow island.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The grey mare takes a bow and opens a gap to the nest, starting to scan the area for any traces of unusual magic that could be responsible for disrupting the wards or allowing entry via portal or however else. She uses all her senses for this, hoping to notice any abnormalities.

A trace. Across planes. Through every plane on The Great Wheel. Through each one no less than thirteen times, each route always splintering into three new ones. Each with a trail burner - but each with a unique ending to it still.

And Chroma finds each one - including the one ship that still flees on this very plane no less, into a spiral leading to a Gate, beyond which lies something not even the madness of Far Realm wants to touch.

The ship will get there soon. But Chroma knows the way know, the distance, the co-ordinates and how to bar way for that ship. After all, it is only wood...

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Finding an info desk proves easy enough with some long searching and asking one of the bipedal canines in the halls. This leads Sol to one very well placed info desk in the middle of a large room where a great many locals mill on their way somewhere but where eight earth ponies busily handle service. 

Hoping that they weren't too busy, Sol walks up to the desk, clearing his throat.

"Excuse me, would you be able to help me find where I can purchase a map?"

He asks politely, smiling.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Excuse me, would you be able to help me find where I can purchase a map?"

He asks politely, smiling.

"Of course sir!" chirps the happy looking bright brown griffon who is distinctively female to his senses. "We have several kinds and many levels of detail for your perusal. Would you like to browse or did you have particular locations in mind? We have just received several high-quality maps from graduation of cartography courses so the prices are even lower than usual."

Benevolence joins in, making solid Gold notes for each that she sings that soon fall and bounce about on the marshmallow island.

The symphony all but writes itself, which in turn reflects in the happy squeaks of the nymphs who think this is fun, thereby creating a feedback loop that feeds on itself, thereby creating a positive loop of happy things, which pleases both the nymphs making happy noises as well as all those who hear the sounds or see the notes.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
A trace. Across planes. Through every plane on The Great Wheel. Through each one no less than thirteen times, each route always splintering into three new ones. Each with a trail burner - but each with a unique ending to it still.

And Chroma finds each one - including the one ship that still flees on this very plane no less, into a spiral leading to a Gate, beyond which lies something not even the madness of Far Realm wants to touch.

The ship will get there soon. But Chroma knows the way know, the distance, the co-ordinates and how to bar way for that ship. After all, it is only wood...

Chroma does not lose time and creates a gap to a place between the ship and the gate in order to intercept it before it can leave, intending to camouflage herself to blend in, so she can ambush or infiltrate the ship. She goes through the gap to investigate her surroundings.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma does not lose time and creates a gap to a place between the ship and the gate in order to intercept it before it can leave, intending to camouflage herself to blend in, so she can ambush or infiltrate the ship. She goes through the gap to investigate her surroundings.

The opening to where the ship is headed is...an empty hole where Chroma neither sees nor senses anything, but apart from that she also senses a familiar shadow painting that nothing there, along with the faintest wish from a necromancer that she not look past the shroud. 

The ship itself it a massive ship of ironwood but it is just that: wood and cloth, hardened perhaps by magic it may be, warded against energies even, and possibly carrying a solid crew of veteran sailors - but against Chroma it is nothing. All it would take is full effort and Chroma could do anything to the ship. She has enough power and skill combined to penetrate the wards, do as she wills to the ship along with the hundred yellow pirates aboard the vessel, and do what she wills.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Chroma tries to sense the eggs inside the ship in order to get them out via gap magic, so they are definitely out of harm's way. If successful, she will send them do the dragon mother, along with the location of the ship in case she wishes to dispose of the thieves herself.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The symphony all but writes itself, which in turn reflects in the happy squeaks of the nymphs who think this is fun, thereby creating a feedback loop that feeds on itself, thereby creating a positive loop of happy things, which pleases both the nymphs making happy noises as well as all those who hear the sounds or see the notes.

Benevolence is enveloped by the symphony of squeaks around her as well as the happy feelings soaking into her. The Yellow Queen is have quite a time just singing and hugging fellow nymphs on a giant marshmallow island.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Benevolence is enveloped by the symphony of squeaks around her as well as the happy feelings soaking into her. The Yellow Queen is have quite a time just singing and hugging fellow nymphs on a giant marshmallow island.

Happy times happens. The chorus grows a little more before other islands far distant from this one join in on their own, thus making the symphony grow as it now rises from more than one source to create an echoing effect. Added to the echo and the hundreds of little notes, the wide space fills slowly with sound.

Chroma tries to sense the eggs inside the ship in order to get them out via gap magic, so they are definitely out of harm's way. If successful, she will send them do the dragon mother, along with the location of the ship in case she wishes to dispose of the thieves herself.

There is a rumble in the entire plane. 'I think you should relocate, love,' whispers the necromancer's voice as the last egg is deposited beside the mother dragon. 'It seems the dragon mother's anger is about to reach singularity levels.'

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
There is a rumble in the entire plane. 'I think you should relocate, love,' whispers the necromancer's voice as the last egg is deposited beside the mother dragon. 'It seems the dragon mother's anger is about to reach singularity levels.'

The mare jumps through a gap back to the nest, just in case there was indeed somekind o wizard at work, who bypassed the dragon mother's wards and might still try to get the eggs. Once there, she closes the gap and patiently waits for the return of the dragoness, watching over the eggs.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The mare jumps through a gap back to the nest, just in case there was indeed somekind o wizard at work, who bypassed the dragon mother's wards and might still try to get the eggs. Once there, she closes the gap and patiently waits for the return of the dragoness, watching over the eggs.

At the exact location where Chroma hovered in the weightless mists and dreamy vapors of Astral Plane there lights up a fire of such scale it is blinding in its intensity and has enough power in its that The Great Wheel itself pauses its movements, not only stilling the motions of the planes but upsetting the balance of the transitional planes as well by burning a hole to the fabric of reality. 

In the midst of that cacophony of psychotic violence borne from the worry and despair of a mother one of the eggs begins to shift. The egg is smaller than the mare but begins crickling rapidly, indicating the birth of a wyrmling is near. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
At the exact location where Chroma hovered in the weightless mists and dreamy vapors of Astral Plane there lights up a fire of such scale it is blinding in its intensity and has enough power in its that The Great Wheel itself pauses its movements, not only stilling the motions of the planes but upsetting the balance of the transitional planes as well by burning a hole to the fabric of reality. 

In the midst of that cacophony of psychotic violence borne from the worry and despair of a mother one of the eggs begins to shift. The egg is smaller than the mare but begins crickling rapidly, indicating the birth of a wyrmling is near. 

Chroma watches the hatching of the egg, quite surprised by it. She didn't expect one of them to hatch right in the brief moment when she is here and the mother gone. She keeps observing closely to assist if the wyrmling should need any kind of help. She hopes that the dragon won't misunderstand this as Chroma having cracked one of the eggs open or something. She really doesn't want to get onto that dragon mother's bad side.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma watches the hatching of the egg, quite surprised by it. She didn't expect one of them to hatch right in the brief moment when she is here and the mother gone. She keeps observing closely to assist if the wyrmling should need any kind of help. She hopes that the dragon won't misunderstand this as Chroma having cracked one of the eggs open or something. She really doesn't want to get onto that dragon mother's bad side.

The form that wriggles out from the egg is that of a nymph-sized little worm, about the size and shape of a caterpillar but covered in brightly luminous scales the color of a bright summer day while at the top of the back is covered in silvery ridges that seem to form the smallest fins. This odd armor covers the newborn wyrmling from the tip of its tail to his large snout.

Its golden eyes see Chroma and with a happy chirp very similar to a nymph's it literally squirms through the air, heading to Chroma's upper back where it curls up in a small bundle and falls back asleep,

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The form that wriggles out from the egg is that of a nymph-sized little worm, about the size and shape of a caterpillar but covered in brightly luminous scales the color of a bright summer day while at the top of the back is covered in silvery ridges that seem to form the smallest fins. This odd armor covers the newborn wyrmling from the tip of its tail to his large snout.

Its golden eyes see Chroma and with a happy chirp very similar to a nymph's it literally squirms through the air, heading to Chroma's upper back where it curls up in a small bundle and falls back asleep,

The mare is a little confused and hopes that this won't turn out to be a problem. She gently pets the little wyrmling and snuggles it into her mane for safety and comfort.

She can't help but smile when she sees how adorable it is, waiting for the dragon mother to return.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The mare is a little confused and hopes that this won't turn out to be a problem. She gently pets the little wyrmling and snuggles it into her mane for safety and comfort.

She can't help but smile when she sees how adorable it is, waiting for the dragon mother to return.

The mother does return after a long wait, during which the little wyrmling got hungry and Chroma was advised to feed the egg's remains to the little chirper. Said chirper, a wyrmling, thus adopted the approach of curling into Chroma's mane while enjoying snacks of the egg's contents every now and then.

When the mother arrives it is by creating a portal for her gargantuan head to peek into the lair, and radiating happiness that Chroma can feel.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The mother does return after a long wait, during which the little wyrmling got hungry and Chroma was advised to feed the egg's remains to the little chirper. Said chirper, a wyrmling, thus adopted the approach of curling into Chroma's mane while enjoying snacks of the egg's contents every now and then.

When the mother arrives it is by creating a portal for her gargantuan head to peek into the lair, and radiating happiness that Chroma can feel.

Chroma lets out a relieved sigh on the inside and greets the dragon mother.

"Welcome home, great dragon. One of your little ones hatched while you were gone, which is something I did not expect to happen. It seems to have taken a liking to me... well, at least to snuggling into my mane. I hope this is not a problem." the mare explains to her, still petting the little wyrmling, "Quite adorable, these wyrmlings... makes it quite difficult to imagine that they will grow into such powerful dragons."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Happy times happens. The chorus grows a little more before other islands far distant from this one join in on their own, thus making the symphony grow as it now rises from more than one source to create an echoing effect. Added to the echo and the hundreds of little notes, the wide space fills slowly with sound.

Benevolence is happily astounded by the growing of the squeak-singing to more and more sources across the ether, the tiny yellow Queen having never encountered such an event before.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Chroma lets out a relieved sigh on the inside and greets the dragon mother.

"Welcome home, great dragon. One of your little ones hatched while you were gone, which is something I did not expect to happen. It seems to have taken a liking to me... well, at least to snuggling into my mane. I hope this is not a problem." the mare explains to her, still petting the little wyrmling, "Quite adorable, these wyrmlings... makes it quite difficult to imagine that they will grow into such powerful dragons."

There is a single small tear in the dragon mother's eye. Although her throat flexes something fierce he voice is constricted too much to speak up so she settles for a very quiet growl that still causes the ground underhoof to quake a little. The wyrmling awakens to this and flies a little circle around Chroma's head before nuzzling her in thanks and then goes to nuzzler its snout with its mother.

Benevolence is happily astounded by the growing of the squeak-singing to more and more sources across the ether, the tiny yellow Queen having never encountered such an event before.

The notes rise, descend, vary, alter themselves and a few of the nymphs take a break to just rest or recuperate, while a few curl up for a nap, giving room for new singers to come over; a few nuzzle their new sister hello as is their way.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
There is a single small tear in the dragon mother's eye. Although her throat flexes something fierce he voice is constricted too much to speak up so she settles for a very quiet growl that still causes the ground underhoof to quake a little. The wyrmling awakens to this and flies a little circle around Chroma's head before nuzzling her in thanks and then goes to nuzzler its snout with its mother.

The elemental mare does not say anything further and simply lets mother and cbild have their first nuzzling without interruption. She has a bright smile on her face, very glad that she could help the dragon mother get her little ones back. She can at least imagine the relief and happiness the mother must feel right now.

She also nuzzles into her shadow to share this heartwarming moment with her beloved necromancer.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The notes rise, descend, vary, alter themselves and a few of the nymphs take a break to just rest or recuperate, while a few curl up for a nap, giving room for new singers to come over; a few nuzzle their new sister hello as is their way.

Benevolence nuzzles in return with all her nuzzling might, very excited and happy to sing and be nuzzled by so many nice friends. 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Of course sir!" chirps the happy looking bright brown griffon who is distinctively female to his senses. "We have several kinds and many levels of detail for your perusal. Would you like to browse or did you have particular locations in mind? We have just received several high-quality maps from graduation of cartography courses so the prices are even lower than usual."

"Just maps on Ponyville and its surrounding areas if possible please."

Sol informs the griffon, giving a gentle smile.