Trapped in Equestria 3.0 {The REAL Rp}

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=15pt]"Chroma of Elemental Spire...You are just full of surprises" [/SIZE]the dragoness finally sighs. [SIZE=15pt]"You have me at a loss of words."[/SIZE]

"Well, I suppose I can add that to my list of achievments." the mare ponders, continuing to play with the wyrmling, now having a separate piece of her mane fly about on its own to act as prey, "But what does this mean in regards to teaching? I don't know why, but it seems I have a tendency to leave others speechless recently and I don't really understand why that is."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
"Okay." The hound slides her skirt on, and smiles. Knife takes her lacy panties and stuffs them in Alice's corset. "Do you require anything more, Miss?"

Alice delicately sniffs the panties with relish "A moment." She mews.

The music grows ever so slightly, on volume and time, but so do the nymph change their spots as some arrive, others get tired and some doze off or go in hunt of food.

Benevolence has a chance to slip off in the company of siblings or stay behind for more symphonies of squeaks.

Benevolence is having a very fun time in the squeaky symphony.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"But what does this mean in regards to teaching? I don't know why, but it seems I have a tendency to leave others speechless recently and I don't really understand why that is."

[SIZE=15pt]"If you wish for me to teach the welps of this world then you may have my assistance, but I will not bow to their whims nor to their meling," [/SIZE]snarls the dragoness, her voice now rising but only slightly, yet it deepens as well as she curls around her eggs until they are hidden.  [SIZE=15pt]"Know this: I would refuse but i stand by my promise, loathe as I am to suffer such an indignity."[/SIZE]

Benevolence is having a very fun time in the squeaky symphony.

A few sisters suggest a pause to get noms, as they feel thirsty from all this happy squeaking.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
One of the griffions appears. Hers is  plumage primarily in black feathers deeper than onyx, with a slightly grayer tints along her body's feathers although it is not by much. Her eyes are a bright blue, close to a rivulet on a mountaintop. "Would you like a full menu or the drinks list?" she inquires in a rough sounding accent, but holds a smile on her beak that does not seem dangerous, even though most of her body is both taut and holds scars alongside clear muscle definition.

"Hmm... A full menu please." The colt decides, giving a thankful smile and a nod, slightly impressed by all the scars.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A few sisters suggest a pause to get noms, as they feel thirsty from all this happy squeaking.

Benevolence nods happily, very glad to be included and to not feel alone.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=15pt]"If you wish for me to teach the welps of this world then you may have my assistance, but I will not bow to their whims nor to their meling," [/SIZE]snarls the dragoness, her voice now rising but only slightly, yet it deepens as well as she curls around her eggs until they are hidden.  [SIZE=15pt]"Know this: I would refuse but i stand by my promise, loathe as I am to suffer such an indignity."[/SIZE]

"In that case, I don't think this is a good thing if you really only do it for the purpose of fulfilling the promise." the elemental mare answers the dragoness, "I do not want to make you do something that you outright dislike. Would you be just as opposed to teaching just me about your understanding of the elemental structure of the world? If so, I will try to find something that will work for both of us."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"Hmm... A full menu please." The colt decides, giving a thankful smile and a nod, slightly impressed by all the scars.

The griffon offers Sol a very artistically engraved menu, which proves easy to fold out or in as he pleases. There are menu selections for all species, but those that Sol could consume seem to slowly rise in number before his eyes, apparently responding to his species' abilities to consume and removing those he has no chance at, such as something called Rubi's Cube which seems to be a draconic dish based on rubies, and which Sol would likely have no chance of enjoying as it is intended.

Further, the menu feature's extensive listing of drinks, both alcoholic and not, alongside exotic kinds but accompanied by tried and true classics such as juices - the juices being freshly squeezed is a guarantee added on a side margin, right under a blooming rose carving. The prices seem modest, a little lower than the quality of this Desert Wind would make Sol imagine.

Benevolence nods happily, very glad to be included and to not feel alone.

A few sisters literally call a copy of one of the mommies in the hive, yet one asks their silly sister if she likes her drink from a tap, an orb or maybe from something like a fruit? Or does she like emotional energy in pure form? And then she squeee-ks at Benevolence before kissing the silly sister's nose to prevent sillyness events.

"In that case, I don't think this is a good thing if you really only do it for the purpose of fulfilling the promise." the elemental mare answers the dragoness, "I do not want to make you do something that you outright dislike. Would you be just as opposed to teaching just me about your understanding of the elemental structure of the world? If so, I will try to find something that will work for both of us."

[SIZE=15pt]"You, personally, I could consider teaching the secrets of this cosmos to, Chroma of Elements," [/SIZE]comes a mollified response, followed by a smile at witnessing the wyrmling's happy chirps as the chase continues, and then suddenly halts as the wyrmling once again curls down for a speedy nap. 

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The griffon offers Sol a very artistically engraved menu, which proves easy to fold out or in as he pleases. There are menu selections for all species, but those that Sol could consume seem to slowly rise in number before his eyes, apparently responding to his species' abilities to consume and removing those he has no chance at, such as something called Rubi's Cube which seems to be a draconic dish based on rubies, and which Sol would likely have no chance of enjoying as it is intended.

Further, the menu feature's extensive listing of drinks, both alcoholic and not, alongside exotic kinds but accompanied by tried and true classics such as juices - the juices being freshly squeezed is a guarantee added on a side margin, right under a blooming rose carving. The prices seem modest, a little lower than the quality of this Desert Wind would make Sol imagine.

Sol decides to just have something simple, choosing the apple, celery and carrot juice, smiling a little before he looked around, wondering if he should put his hoof up again.

ZinkShecoat

Alice delicately sniffs the panties with relish "A moment." She mews.

With a nod, the hound stands upright beside the mare. Giving a faint 'Mhm' so to give Alice a quiet moment with the lace garment.

A scent of fresh grass, possibly mixed with that of green apples, and the faintest hint of Knife's malehalf lingers in the panties the mare so gently sniffs at.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A few sisters literally call a copy of one of the mommies in the hive, yet one asks their silly sister if she likes her drink from a tap, an orb or maybe from something like a fruit? Or does she like emotional energy in pure form? And then she squeee-ks at Benevolence before kissing the silly sister's nose to prevent sillyness events.

Benevolence wonders if she could have a drinkable pineapple?

With a nod, the hound stands upright beside the mare. Giving a faint 'Mhm' so to give Alice a quiet moment with the lace garment.

A scent of fresh grass, possibly mixed with that of green apples, and the faintest hint of Knife's malehalf lingers in the panties the mare so gently sniffs at.

Alice finds it to be a very nice scent.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=15pt]"You, personally, I could consider teaching the secrets of this cosmos to, Chroma of Elements," [/SIZE]comes a mollified response, followed by a smile at witnessing the wyrmling's happy chirps as the chase continues, and then suddenly halts as the wyrmling once again curls down for a speedy nap. 

"Let's settle for that then." the grey mare answers the dragoness, "The lessons don't need to start immediately, though. It seems like now is not the time for that to me. But it does remind me to ask the name of the great wyrm who will teach me."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol decides to just have something simple, choosing the apple, celery and carrot juice, smiling a little before he looked around, wondering if he should put his hoof up again.

Sol does not seem to have attracted any oddities to him. A moment of waiting reveals that whatever brought the waitress over is not reading his mind. Thus it seems he needs to hold up a hoof or wait a while.

Benevolence wonders if she could have a drinkable pineapple?

Benevolence is happily squeaked at by a sister who offers to ask Mommy for such an odd thing because the nymph does not know what that is. 

It is quite easily done. A happily chirping horde of nymphs arrives in the company of a Caretaker who literally conjures a Gate through which a veritable bubblebath of greatly varied orbs slowly bob over. Said Caretaker also lets the numerous bulbous forms float about playfully, which many a nymph happily accept as a challenge, chasing their snacks before capturing it for nomming happily as they float about.

"Let's settle for that then." the grey mare answers the dragoness, "The lessons don't need to start immediately, though. It seems like now is not the time for that to me. But it does remind me to ask the name of the great wyrm who will teach me."

Again the dragon tilts her head and looks at Chroma, her gaze mildly curious as to what Chroma means by this.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Again the dragon tilts her head and looks at Chroma, her gaze mildly curious as to what Chroma means by this.

"I just thought that it wouldn't be the right time to start a lesson when one of your little wyrmlings just hatched and the other ones may follow suit soon." Chroma explains to the dragoness, "And I simply wanted to know your name, since I can't call you "dragon mother" or "great wyrm" all the time, unless you *really* want me to keep calling you like that."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
"I just thought that it wouldn't be the right time to start a lesson when one of your little wyrmlings just hatched and the other ones may follow suit soon." Chroma explains to the dragoness, "And I simply wanted to know your name, since I can't call you "dragon mother" or "great wyrm" all the time, unless you *really* want me to keep calling you like that."

The dragoess smiles for a moment before smiling at Chroma with her maw full of fangs, and then wills some of her elemental power to write something into the ground underneath Chroma's head, at a spot she can look at easily and understand what she is seeing. 
[SIZE=16pt]Jaciv Svaust Vucotic[/SIZE]

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The dragoess smiles for a moment before smiling at Chroma with her maw full of fangs, and then wills some of her elemental power to write something into the ground underneath Chroma's head, at a spot she can look at easily and understand what she is seeing. 
[SIZE=16pt]Jaciv Svaust Vucotic[/SIZE]

Not knowing the language of the name, she assumes that the dragoness wrote it in the way that makes its pronounciation as close as possible to the actual one in her draconic tongue. She is not entirely sure on some parts, however, especially whether the "c"s are supposed to be procounced more as "k" or as "s" or whether the "v"s is pronounced as "w" or "f."

As a result, she asks: "Could you say it once, so I can hear what it sounds like? I'm not sure if my natural voice is capable of the necessary sounds for this name, but if you wish, I can probably use a little magic to make it sound as it should."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
As a result, she asks: "Could you say it once, so I can hear what it sounds like? I'm not sure if my natural voice is capable of the necessary sounds for this name, but if you wish, I can probably use a little magic to make it sound as it should."

The dragoness nods before slowly opening her jaws fully to let the elemental mare first see how the long tongue slithers hither-tither spreading oisture across the mouth's many places before it ciols into place. Then the dragoness draws a long breath and begins reciting the written syllables one by one, but as Chroma's ears rapidly pick them up the written word is a serpentine sounding one; not a single letter is harsh and moreover they all sound like the dragoness is either hissing angrily, hissing softly or imitating a serpent of impossible scale. In addition there is no clear spacing to the words, so the dragoness first pronounces the name in a single although extended breath after which she splits the single sound to three separate ones, apparently signaling where the words begin or end.

Once she has pronounced her name three times in pieces and three times as one the dragoness looks at Chroma with a smile on her lips.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The dragoness nods before slowly opening her jaws fully to let the elemental mare first see how the long tongue slithers hither-tither spreading oisture across the mouth's many places before it ciols into place. Then the dragoness draws a long breath and begins reciting the written syllables one by one, but as Chroma's ears rapidly pick them up the written word is a serpentine sounding one; not a single letter is harsh and moreover they all sound like the dragoness is either hissing angrily, hissing softly or imitating a serpent of impossible scale. In addition there is no clear spacing to the words, so the dragoness first pronounces the name in a single although extended breath after which she splits the single sound to three separate ones, apparently signaling where the words begin or end.

Once she has pronounced her name three times in pieces and three times as one the dragoness looks at Chroma with a smile on her lips.

The mare memorizes the pronounciation and goes though which sounds she can make herself and how she can make the other noises sound as much like her voice as she can.

When she has a clear plan, she puts it to the test, but it does not sound quite right yet. A slight mispronounciation and it did not sound enough like herself yet.

After a few adjustments and tries, she seems to be satisfied and says: "It will be a pleasure to learn from you, Jasiv Svaust Vucotic."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Benevolence is happily squeaked at by a sister who offers to ask Mommy for such an odd thing because the nymph does not know what that is. 

It is quite easily done. A happily chirping horde of nymphs arrives in the company of a Caretaker who literally conjures a Gate through which a veritable bubblebath of greatly varied orbs slowly bob over. Said Caretaker also lets the numerous bulbous forms float about playfully, which many a nymph happily accept as a challenge, chasing their snacks before capturing it for nomming happily as they float about.

Benevolence chases down a floating pineapple with great determination and effort like a little champion who really wants a pineapple to drink.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
After a few adjustments and tries, she seems to be satisfied and says: "It will be a pleasure to learn from you, Jasiv Svaust Vucotic."

Jasiv Svaust Vucotic gives Croma a formal bow in both thanks and recognition.  [SIZE=15pt]"Te feeling is mutual, Chroma."[/SIZE]

Benevolence chases down a floating pineapple with great determination and effort like a little champion who really wants a pineapple to drink.

The pineapple brought friends with it: a lot of them, all of whom are very delicious as wel as freshly picked from ripe spots. If one is grabbed for nomming then two are soon discovered fleeing at a modest pacing.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Sol does not seem to have attracted any oddities to him. A moment of waiting reveals that whatever brought the waitress over is not reading his mind. Thus it seems he needs to hold up a hoof or wait a while.

Sol sighs, blushing faintly from embarrassment before raising a hoof again, wondering why he suddenly felt so awkward.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
Sol sighs, blushing faintly from embarrassment before raising a hoof again, wondering why he suddenly felt so awkward.

A moment passes before a minotaur strolls over: wearing classy and fashionable cloth with black and green tones, the humanoid formed bovine offers an easy smile. "What will you be having, sir?" the minotaur asks, pen ready on the pad. 

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Jasiv Svaust Vucotic gives Croma a formal bow in both thanks and recognition.  [SIZE=15pt]"Te feeling is mutual, Chroma."[/SIZE]

The elemental mare bows in return and smiles gently, petting the little wyrmling.

"Does your name have any abbreviations that I would be allowed to use? I am aware that some creatures value their name highly and do not wish for it to be said in a shortened form. If that is the case, or if this abbreviation is reserved for those who are dear to you, I fully understand that."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
The pineapple brought friends with it: a lot of them, all of whom are very delicious as wel as freshly picked from ripe spots. If one is grabbed for nomming then two are soon discovered fleeing at a modest pacing.

Benevolence wonders if its okay to eat a sentient pineapple and begins petting the one she caught.

Knife picks up the tea tray, placing the cup with the teapot, sugar and cream. She leaves the mare to her own thing for now, taking the dishes to clean them up while Alice enjoys herself.

Alice is indeed enjoying herself quite a lot.

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
The elemental mare bows in return and smiles gently, petting the little wyrmling.

"Does your name have any abbreviations that I would be allowed to use? I am aware that some creatures value their name highly and do not wish for it to be said in a shortened form. If that is the case, or if this abbreviation is reserved for those who are dear to you, I fully understand that."

The dragoness hisses softly, extending a single breath to a full tune from which grows a symphony of dreams - hearing at alone expands Chroma's understanding that the dragoness is allowing Chroma the honor of calling the dragoness any part of her name whether it be translated or the Draconic one, or perhaps something Ponykind would call her, as long as it is not mean in jest or insult.

Feeling the touch of a hoof, the wyrmling squirms just a little to try to get better positioned for further petting.

Benevolence wonders if its okay to eat a sentient pineapple and begins petting the one she caught.

This brings many a giggle from the sisters around Benevolence but a small quivering from the pineapple orb before it re-forms itself to a cartoony and brightly colored pineapple that is like out of a ell-drawn cartoony; once in this form it wriggles in place.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The dragoness hisses softly, extending a single breath to a full tune from which grows a symphony of dreams - hearing at alone expands Chroma's understanding that the dragoness is allowing Chroma the honor of calling the dragoness any part of her name whether it be translated or the Draconic one, or perhaps something Ponykind would call her, as long as it is not mean in jest or insult.

Feeling the touch of a hoof, the wyrmling squirms just a little to try to get better positioned for further petting.

The elemental mare nods happily and pets the wyrmling some more, moving around with her hoof to scratch its chin, its ears and occasionally boop its nose.

To the dragoness, she says: "I think this covers everything then and I do not wish to take more of your time than necessary. I am sure that you'd like to have some time with this little wyrmling without someone interrupting you."

Meds

Aug 27, 2015
To the dragoness, she says: "I think this covers everything then and I do not wish to take more of your time than necessary. I am sure that you'd like to have some time with this little wyrmling without someone interrupting you."

The wyrmling is clearly pleased by this treatment and squirms just a little to get to the best position each time Chroma does something.

The dragoness in the mean time curls around the rest of her clutch with a serenity to her actions that tell Chroma this is a very content mother whose eyes droop heavily. She still eyes Chroma sharply.

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
The wyrmling is clearly pleased by this treatment and squirms just a little to get to the best position each time Chroma does something.

The dragoness in the mean time curls around the rest of her clutch with a serenity to her actions that tell Chroma this is a very content mother whose eyes droop heavily. She still eyes Chroma sharply.

The mare gives the little wyrmling a last boop before she goes right in front of the great wyrm's face to set the little one down next to her.

"I shall give you some privacy, then. I wish you a good rest." she says before she bows and heads for the exit.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
A moment passes before a minotaur strolls over: wearing classy and fashionable cloth with black and green tones, the humanoid formed bovine offers an easy smile. "What will you be having, sir?" the minotaur asks, pen ready on the pad. 

"Just a simple apple, carrot and celery juice please." Sol orders, giving the minotaur a smile. He wondered if the payment was upfront or after the customer was finished.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
This brings many a giggle from the sisters around Benevolence but a small quivering from the pineapple orb before it re-forms itself to a cartoony and brightly colored pineapple that is like out of a ell-drawn cartoony; once in this form it wriggles in place.

Benevolence pets the pineapple some more, believing this pineapple likes to be petted.