Breeding Season is DEAD!

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Does anyone have a link to the old breeding season version 5, before the new art?

I liked the old art much better.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Hey, hate to revive an old post like this, but I've started remaking breeding season, and would really like to get any kind of permission before I continue.. If anyone knows how to contact HBomb or anyone please let me know. My email is Cats.Codes@gmail.com.
This is just stupid, why would you willingly get into a very ugly licensing war and all this stupid drama?

Just make a breeding season inspired clone game with a completely different name and completely different art assets. Make sure to also slightly change all the creatures. (ie, instead of dickwolves have cocklions)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_for_the_Overworld for a how to. A dungeon keeper inspired game.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
that link has a download button...

Aye, but it's the wrong version, 5.1 with the new art... I *think* 4.2 or 4.6 was the last version with the old art, as i said in previous post. I was mistaken when i thought it was 5.0-.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It's what I could find with 2 minutes of searching. You might be able to find a download on an archived page, or something.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
It's what I could find with 2 minutes of searching. You might be able to find a download on an archived page, or something.

Yeah, i been searching for months, no joy... Was hoping maybe someone here had a copy sitting around or something.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Nope, I didn't play the game for long enough, nor was I interested enough to have it downloaded.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
This is just stupid, why would you willingly get into a very ugly licensing war and all this stupid drama?

Just make a breeding season inspired clone game with a completely different name and completely different art assets. Make sure to also slightly change all the creatures. (ie, instead of dickwolves have cocklions)

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_for_the_Overworld for a how to. A dungeon keeper inspired game.

Werewolves, catgirls, centaurs, elves, goblins and demons are all Creative Commons. So is the general concept of ranches and animal husbandry.

You might run into trouble if the game starts off on a sky whale that is delivering you to your ranch on a floating island. That would be pretty specific.

Naas

Feb 1, 2016
Yeah, i been searching for months, no joy... Was hoping maybe someone here had a copy sitting around or something.

Right under the description there's three BIG words

Edit | Respond | Download

Just click the third and rename it... (EDIT: I had no idea copypasting those would actually keep the hyperlinks intact...)

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Right under the description there's three BIG words

Edit | Respond | Download

Just click the third and rename it... (EDIT: I had no idea copypasting those would actually keep the hyperlinks intact...)

Thank you. I did notice that, but it only offers it as an .swf file.

I'm Looking for the original .exe (executable) the game was distributed in, as i previously mentioned; so that i can export saves.

The .swf version saves only to browser cache, and you lose them when you flush your cache...

Thanks again.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Thank you. I did notice that, but it only offers it as an .swf file.

I'm Looking for the original .exe (executable) the game was distributed in, as i previously mentioned; so that i can export saves.
You seem to misunderstand something. This game is a swf game, it was designed and created and made in swf. the swf is the original game distribution. The authors released it as both .swf and .exe

An exe redistributable is just a package containing both the swf file and adobe flash projector.
http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
select "Download the Flash Player projector"
Use it to open .swf files

the .exe is actually BAD because it is not compatible with future operating systems, since the flash player projector is not the most up to date version

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Code Bunny Studios
Patreon
Blog

This guy is also trying to make a new breeding seasons type game but with Fire Emblem type combat. I hope this comes to satisfy you and your degenerate need for ever more numerous and more exaggerated dog penis.

I mean when horse penis is clearly the superior penis.

What do you mean? I'm not upset that no one includes centaurs.