Bimbo/Slut expansion ideas

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Was thinking about commissioning someone to write some more things for stultification and bimbofication events. Not just for Steele but also maybe for a few NPCs and quests related to these kinks.

Had a few ideas here and there.

Like an onboard personalized Doll-Maker you could use, maybe a Succu-cow NPC, a sort of Nym-foe combat drone you can bring along like the Siegewolf. (Would be funny if it was called a Li-Buddy) Maybe even a few extra quests for the 'good Christian' Dr. Badger. A tattoo machine would also be pretty cool.

But I'd also like to hear any ideas you guys have before I find someone to commission. Cause honestly, I'd really like to hear what ideas you guys have in this regard.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
One thing to consider: though Ditz speech is ditz speech regardless of how you get it, there is a marked difference between a treated bimbo and regular bimbo.

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Like an onboard personalized Doll-Maker you could use, maybe a Succu-cow NPC, a sort of Nym-foe combat drone you can bring along like the Siegewolf. (Would be funny if it was called a Li-Buddy) Maybe even a few extra quests for the 'good Christian' Dr. Badger. A tattoo machine would also be pretty cool.

I've always wanted a traditional bimbo liqueur to make you a permanent bimbo. the scene from coc was great besides lip values didnt exist then.
you could also expand doll maker by giving her after combat tfs or something
nym-foe drone would be excellent but it would have to be different compared to the bimbo siege wolf. perhaps a bimbo cow drone to shoot milk at enemies.
could use some more sexy outfits and melee weapons
lippes and cunt nipples are neglected, lipple bimbo tf?

there are also NUMEROUS possible bimbo tfs from mitzi's backstory
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/soak.13701/

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
I've always wanted a traditional bimbo liqueur to make you a permanent bimbo. the scene from coc was great besides lip values didnt exist then.
you could also expand doll maker by giving her after combat tfs or something
nym-foe drone would be excellent but it would have to be different compared to the bimbo siege wolf. perhaps a bimbo cow drone to shoot milk at enemies.
could use some more sexy outfits and melee weapons
lippes and cunt nipples are neglected, lipple bimbo tf?

there are also NUMEROUS possible bimbo tfs from mitzi's backstory
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/soak.13701/

I like that idea for the drone. Maybe the milk of the bimbo cow drone could also stun opponents with the taste.

There are lipples in this game?

I agree for more outfits. More lust based weapons would be interesting. Anything in particular in mind?

And a big YES to getting Soak and Overcharge. Though I'm unsure what transformation types there should be. So far all we've just seen the effects of an Amazon like condition. If it's just a dark mirror image of the treatment then that would also mean that it just has the same cow-girl, cum-cow and amazon features but more visibly present.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
There are lipples in this game?
perhaps you should play the game more or play around in the save editor to find stuff you like

I agree for more outfits. More lust based weapons would be interesting. Anything in particular in mind?
more savicite weaponry
swords, bows and whatnot
maybe even armor

about the overdose and other tfs
I think you could just imagine a double treatment or ask fen.
though "swell nite" and "breed plus" seem self explanatory

Last edited:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I’ve honestly never given them to any of my characters before but I have heard that there are scenes for them but they’re very limited.
I have used lipples on a lot of my characters and I can verify I've only seen one scene with them. can't imagine how dick nipples are treated

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
I have used cunt nipples on a couple of my characters and seen how little they are even mentioned, let alone given anything of consequence. That disheartened me to try out the lipples and dick nipples as well because I figured it would just be a waste of time because they wouldn't come up much. So I haven't tried them, if I found out they actually were used I would, but based off the cunt nipples I doubted that to be the case.

Reactions: NerdyBluefox

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
How about for the Overcharge version of the bimbo Treatment the individual turns into a sort of lust fueled Succucow?

Transformations could be like a mix of the treatment and the Lucifier candy apple.

No wings ==> Grow demonic wings

No horns/ have antennas ==> Lose antennas/ grow 4 large bovine horns

No breasts ==> Grow H-sized cups

Milk becomes alcoholic

Tongue changes to a long, prehensile, tapered demonic tongue

Legs change to smooth, heeled, plantigrade succubus legs

Hips become child bearing hips

Ears become demonic ears

Add 50% to femininity

Skin tone changes to albino, red, purple, indigo or dark blue

Elasticity increase to 7

A serious boost to lactation

Clitoris(es) grow to 5 inches

Gains cunt nipples

Grows fluffy, prehensile, bovine tail

Vagina minimum wetness gain by 3

Change face to smooth human face

Eyes turn into luminous red/pink Myr eyes

What do you guys think?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
How about for the Overcharge version of the bimbo Treatment the individual turns into a sort of lust fueled Succucow?

Transformations could be like a mix of the treatment and the Lucifier candy apple.

No wings ==> Grow demonic wings

No horns/ have antennas ==> Lose antennas/ grow 4 large bovine horns

No breasts ==> Grow H-sized cups

Milk becomes alcoholic

Tongue changes to a long, prehensile, tapered demonic tongue

Legs change to smooth, heeled, plantigrade succubus legs

Hips become child bearing hips

Ears become demonic ears

Add 50% to femininity

Skin tone changes to albino, red, purple, indigo or dark blue

Elasticity increase to 7

A serious boost to lactation

Clitoris(es) grow to 5 inches

Gains cunt nipples

Grows fluffy, prehensile, bovine tail

Vagina minimum wetness gain by 3

Change face to smooth human face

Eyes turn into luminous red/pink Myr eyes

What do you guys think?
maybe a modified version of overcharge as the normal overcharge is just the regular treatment on steroids ,so it’s effects are just stronger than the normal treatment , it doesn’t actually have any additional ones

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
How about a female-cow non-Amazon equivalent of Snu-Snu Queen/Energizing libido that doesn't add to the amazon race score?
Same for Jungle Queen scent/Phermone cloud.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
How about a female-cow non-Amazon equivalent of Snu-Snu Queen/Energizing libido that doesn't add to the amazon race score?

There's already a coded (but unimplemented) perk that does the same thing as Pheromone Cloud (Musky Pheromones). It's intended to be added by Laquine Ears but commented out atm.

Reactions: null_blank

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
One thing that might be cool would be a sort of "alternate" path for that Tarkus mission where you confront the Sex-Bots by uploading some kind of digital Bimbo virus you get from Doctor Badger to turn the females into new Bimbo-fied Bots (and maybe from someone else you can get a program to turn the male bots into whatever counts as the bimbo's opposite - highly masculine and looking to fuck / breed anything that moves around them.)

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018

Sounds good. But what sort of special physical changes will it make? After all, this is a extreme version of the treatment

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sounds good. But what sort of special physical changes will it make? After all, this is a extreme version of the treatment
keeping in vein with the female cow, perhaps make it work like twinkease where it locks your feminimity score at 100 and gives you a perk acknowledging thus.

Reactions: Crablord

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
keeping in vein with the female cow, perhaps make it work like twinkease where it locks your feminimity score at 100 and gives you a perk acknowledging thus.

So a cowgirl transformation with perma-cute. This gonna be a lusty femboy transformation?

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Well I meant make it work like Twinkease in the sense that it locks in your gender score to feminine.

Could make it like a twinkease version of the cum-cow transformation. Question is, what other changes should there be?

Perhaps we could have it give a sort of cum hungry perk that makes any cum still in your body slowly get turned into mass for that bodypart.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
A perk that triggers when lust goes over a certain threshold and restores some energy. The amount restored could depend on Steele's Libido (higher = better).

A bit like Snu-Snu Queen or Energizing Libido, but more relevant in battle.

Last edited:

Jongeedubs

Aug 5, 2018
I think they were saying Jade does something with your lipples, rather than that she gets some herself.

Reactions: Athena

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Not sure about lipples but the rask that serve the Sydian Queen will make use of your nipplecunts if you should choose to service them.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

Not sure about lipples but the rask that serve the Sydian Queen will make use of your nipplecunts if you should choose to service them.

I was just about to test for that, along with a few other group sex scenes to see if they reference nipplecunts in any way.

@NerdyBluefox To reiterate, I get that you like your succubus/draconic bimbo idea, but it really doesn't fit with anything The Treatment does, nor the lore. I highly suggest fleshing it out, and making it its own thing, separate from The Treatment. Maybe a varient of the Lucifier Candy Apple, or maybe even another Poe A costume. I do like where you're going with the idea, it just needs a better base to work from.