Best weapons and armor to use in TiTS?

Rawr XD123

Aug 26, 2018
I started my account 3 days ago
Went for ranged mercenary route with chaurmines saumorian railgun and have not lost a single fight
My G rapid fire is soooooo broken even Dr Lash is a cakewalk which is why my credit number blocks the credit logo
Dancing flashblade is better than saumorian hammer tho
But akanes quest isn't that hard provided you're ok with being someone's bitch

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Okay, WOW. Dumb4Cum actually makes Melee Tech Specs almost as powerful as Ranged Mercenaries and widens the gap between them and Smugglers even further. I've never used it before despite knowing of its benefits because I'm not a fan of the concept of decreasing a character's intelligence like that, but, on a whim, I just edited a copy of the save I used for testing in the previous discussion to finally try it out for myself. To broadly sum up the results, the boost they get from the 20 extra intelligence was enough to reduce the average number of turns to kill Lash from between 7 and 6 in prior testing all the way down to 5, with a shockingly high chance to take him out in FOUR turns depending on the amount of crits you get. Even though I've seen the math on it Dumb4Cum and Tech Specs before, I did not expect the functional benefit in real gameplay to be that significant. The accuracy bonus definitely helps as well, making the build far more consistent overall. Considering you need to rely on the incredibly overpowered, likely-to-be-nerfed Akane's Painslut perk to keep you alive against Lash with a Ranged Mercenary and hit almost all of your shots if you want to reach that absurd 4 turn kill (which requires that you not waste a turn setting up with defensive skills like Take Cover or Headbutt), I'd honestly say that it's kinda up in the air which build is actually superior. I still think I side with Merc because they pull of that 4 turn kill far more regularly than Tech Specs, even if Tech Specs have a lot more utility abilities, but if Painslut ever gets reworked, things are going to get very interesting.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Now try a smuggler with dumb4cum.
It got a nice boost but was nowhere near as noticeable as the Tech Spec. There are just too many inherent inconsistencies with the class for it to compete. Even when everything works out well and they land all their Flash Grenades and basic attacks and even trigger stun MULTIPLE TIMES for even greater damage, they can't manage to take him out in 5 turns (although they did get him within 11 health...once...after literally 14 tries...and I haven't gotten it to happen again). The average is still closer to 7 than it is 6, which barely brings them in line with Tech Specs before Dumb4Cum (and I'm being generous. I got into a habit of allowing them one free Flash Grenade miss as long as they managed to dodge any attacks that came their way just so I could figure out what their ideal ttk would be in a reasonable time frame).

Also, I find it more and more likely by the day that you are secretly a cum cow in real life considering how obsessed you are with that specific skill.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
It got a nice boost but was nowhere near as noticeable as the Tech Spec. There are just too many inherent inconsistencies with the class for it to compete. Even when everything works out well and they land all their Flash Grenades and basic attacks and even trigger stun MULTIPLE TIMES for even greater damage, they can't manage to take him out in 4 turns (although they did get him within 11 health...once...after literally 14 tries...and I haven't gotten it to happen again). The average is still closer to 7 than it is 6, which barely brings them in line with Tech Specs before Dumb4Cum (and I'm being generous. I got into a habit of allowing them one free Flash Grenade miss as long as they managed to dodge any attacks that came their way just so I could figure out what their ideal ttk would be in a reasonable time frame).

Also, I find it more and more likely by the day that you are secretly a cum cow in real life considering how obsessed you are with that specific skill.
I don't even main a cum cow :p

All my characters are Treated btw.

Reactions: BoyHowdy000

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
i like how you say the thread is dead but now the opposite is true.
Because we brought it back to life lol. Wally was the one who sparked the new conversation about updated builds, not the original person who revived it.