Best Romantic pairings

What are Best Romantic options in the game you went for?

• Aileh

• Ahmri

• Kiyoko

• Azyrran

• Grainne

• Clementine

• Anniki

• Drifa

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Since my thoughts bring mean out of ppl, which I thoroughly enjoy but I'ma keep it simple. This is what I like in the romantic options but they are in no particular order other than what popped up first, what do you like?
Taking Kas, Ryn, and BriBri out cause they hog all the glory.
"Loves gonna get you killed but Pride is gonna be the death of you and me" - Loyalty by. Kendrick Lamar

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Taking Kas, Ryn, and BriBri out cause they hog all the glory.
Sure, it's not like Kiyoko will now do that for ya lol. I'm amazed so far she just has one vote but ofc that's rn.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
Does seem kinda odd to have Grainne in the poll and not actual romances like Senja or Ragnild.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Pretty much everyone except Ahmri and Annika really, though admittedly I doubt I can remember all the possible romantic interests even if you define that as being serious enough to marry. Annika might also just be because I haven't really done her content so who knows.

Last edited:

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Sure, it's not like Kiyoko will now do that for ya lol. I'm amazed so far she just has one vote but ofc that's rn.
She's getting some competition tho
Kas (sorry, not sorry).
Annika
Serena
Daliza
Aileh
I don't know how to feel about Daliza other than "she's another girl in the harem", she has her share of sweet moments but to me, she needs a moment where she solidifies herself as your righthand. Maybe some mission or moment where she has to do something that plays none to her benefit other its for her Baron. Like look at it she's under orders and they aren't yours, Let's say if Ryn for whatever reason falls out with you, is she with you or with Ryn? Is she your righthand or just a prosthetic?
Senja or Ragnild
Ragnild isn't what I'd call romance, it's an act so she feels good. Senja is more of first-time crush than romance. Like we fist her in front of her family brov

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
Ragnild isn't what I'd call romance, it's an act so she feels good. Senja is more of first-time crush than romance. Like we fist her in front of her family brov
Since you don't see them as romances I'd say is up to the player then because I personally do see both of those as romances, specially Ragnild's.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
Ragnild isn't what I'd call romance, it's an act so she feels good.

Ehhh, I dont think so. The reason her friend asks you to wine and dine her is because your character is clearly into Ragnild.

The wining and dining part is kind of an act, simply because the PC doesn't usually wine or dine so theyre a bit out of their comfort zone, but I thought it was pretty clear the feelings were there.

Revenant

Dec 28, 2022
Well, with Ragnild is as simple as seeing your interactions with her as genuine instead of pity, and with Senja there are dates that actually feel like they are that and other small interactions that are affectionate with her if you chose to do them, and while you can do some questionable things like the one you mentioned to her, the same is true to a lot of other npcs in this game.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Decidedly out of left field since I usually play he/him characters, but I did a dickgirl run the other day and actually really like both the triad and just-sharing routes with Azzy and Liaden? Bonus girlfriend! Enjoyable energy but I'm poly IRL so I don't associate anything negative with the idea.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Ehhh, I dont think so. The reason her friend asks you to wine and dine her is because your character is clearly into Ragnild.
I wouldn't go with that reason because the PC is written as a blob personality, so they are everything and nothing at the same time so saying that we are clearly into the character isn't a solid reason because it naturally undermines player choice. I think this way even with Ryn, I don't care that our champ is written into liking her; what I do care about is how we can influence her, her underdog style rise to power, and how her character grows as a result of rolling with us.
small interactions that are affectionate with her if you chose to do them
Affection and romance aren't the something but I see what your saying.
Decidedly out of left field since I usually play he/him characters, but I did a dickgirl run the other day and actually really like both the triad and just-sharing routes with Azzy and Liaden? Bonus girlfriend! Enjoyable energy but I'm poly IRL so I don't associate anything negative with the idea.
I see putting yourself out here, for me IRL it's already a bit challenging trying to build a solid relationship with one person let alone adding another person into the mix. Too many chefs spoil the pot, and I don't like drama with my meal. I'll entertain it in fiction because fiction and Azzy is a sweetheart even tho the poly choice came out of left field for me.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't go with that reason because the PC is written as a blob personality, so they are everything and nothing at the same time so saying that we are clearly into the character isn't a solid reason because it naturally undermines player choice.

I didn't write it, I just read it as written. It undermining player choice doesn't really change what's there.

There's certainly more to suggest your character has feelings for Ragnild than to suggest your character is putting on any kind of act.

Reactions: Emerald