Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Zhara

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Annika

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

ForeverLurker

Feb 9, 2022
Personally, my definition of GF is the traditional view. This game and how it's written are not that, so I'm stating my criteria and my reasons:
1. Loyalty - Personally I will always value someone who will nurture my ego and needs in the top priorities list over everything else, even in fiction, "I'm a fan of my fans"- to quote a legend.
2. Fucking other ppl is a no-no - Now you might say "You're being a hypocrite!" you're absolutely right and I don't care. I'm not sharing unless I approve of that person or they are one of our peeps and even then that's stretching it. Fiction is fiction but taste shall not be shite.
3. Personality - Good banter and Dialogue is the best way to my heart for a character. How they act or the chemistry written into them with the PC without bending the PC or the Character over is always a plus.
4. Good fucking content (the double entandre is intentional)

Aileh - Embodies all four to a tee, there is zero doubt that she is your girl.
Etheryn - The only reason she isn't the crown is that you can't get her pregs. You grow her out of her shell or keep her in it, help explore her sexauality and even turn her full nympho if you want to, tons of exclusive moments of intimacy (thank you Alpyia). Babygirl got it all, main character status.
Brienne - Honestly it's hard to knock best girl off her pedestal but the fact that she's loud with everyone chips what should be pure platinum, I legit said "I thought that was an "Us" thing, why so cruel Wsan? ;-; "
Livera - Very much a sweetheart. Did not expect to like her because I thought she required exclusively money to advance her relationship so I flied her away as a hoe in my mind, but dicking around in the Milkstalls (trying to trigger that Half breed scene) in another save without really investing in her revealed her just offering to go on a date causally flipped my perspective on her. I tend to view mechanics around a character as an extension of that character so it was nice to see she wasn't like the ones she hangs with.
Elthara - I think she's an absolute babe but I'd never want her as a GF. I see the PC as her sneaky link, she'll breed for anyone of your friends. I'm not into the "hole brother" fetish, threesomes are cool but not with your personal. Her sex scenes are Fuego tho.
Daliza - I'm not sure if I should put her here, she is a "ride or die" but she wants Jael'yn as a GF but you own Jael'yn. She needs to do something that is out of her way for me to call her one of those types.
Zhara - She's the only exception to the rule, she throws you orgies, brings you money or guards, bullies Daz. The new baby isn't ours being that she breaks the established rule of kids not having any of your physical features and she has no qualities or traits of ours (whether it be general player habits or mechanics), I just view her as a step-daughter.
Annika - Really good GF but not for me personally, she's the man in the relationship and me being one already brings that into conflict, isn't my schtick just isn't my style.

At the end of the day don't take things too seriously. It's fiction and discussions are always fun to be had, just don't act like children when you express yourself. Ngl, I'm making this one to see if I can cause a best girl war in the comments.
Aileh is pretty much top tier "Im not having my boyfriend smell like a bum" I love that energy. Im also a sucker for massage scenes.

Im a dark skin dude so the Zharas daughter does match my features lol. Also kids can inherit traits from grandparents.

Last edited:

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Don't mind me, just putting the first and only vote on Zhara real quick
I stand alone, inside
I stand alone
Aileh is pretty much top tier "Im not having my boyfriend smell like a bum" I love that energy. Im also a sucker for massage scenes.
Yeh, she a baddie and a keeper, I just wish she had more content, maybe a bit more opportunities to be of use plot-wise. Telling me we have this bodacious babe in our castle that can burn towns down and we can't do some goonie shit together, crimes I tell you.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You pointed out the difference perfectly. Sure we get a final say but it's too different conversations and vibes there, with Ryn you are the one bringing the threesomes to her and other gang activity into the relationship. Azzy wants her own thing completely separate from you and to ensure it isn't a problem.
It's really not that different, and we're talking about brienne here, not azzy. Brienne doesnt do these things you're dissing her for unless you give it the go-ahead.
Of course, traits of a parent can be shown early on in children, it happens irl often from temperament to behavior, and the example I gave well into the point with Jack Jack from Incredibles - it also applies to his bigger siblings but those qualities are shown in a more interesting light since they have personalities for them to bounce off.
Yeah! And you dont have enough in game content to make that kind of off-handed judgement about mitra! the fact that being given very little info makes you default to "she's not your child" is an awful first assumption to make. It's also quite bold to insinuate that any given kiddo doesn't take after the champ when the champ is so versatile.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I'm talking about the named kids, and the best one out of them is child Kinu because she has a trait of ours.
Only Kinu I like is farmer Kinu but my fav coc2 kid is Aileh's/champ's little one.. what trait does Kinu share with the champs? Generally curious.

Reactions: Emerald

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
It's really not that different, and we're talking about brienne here, not azzy. Brienne doesnt do these things you're dissing her for unless you give it the go-ahead.
Yes, it is different. Let's say you're in a relationship to what you think is just you and her, then she comes out saying "Hey there is this other guy I'm interested in and want to fuck" (regardless of if you are around or not) while you're in a relationship to what you think is just you and her, then you say " Hey, do you want to have a little fun with a cute couple/handsome guy(s)/hottie(s) I saw.
Yeah! And you dont have enough in game content to make that kind of off-handed judgement about mitra! the fact that being given very little info makes you default to "she's not your child" is an awful first assumption to make. It's also quite bold to insinuate that any given kiddo doesn't take after the champ when the champ is so versatile.
Until I've seen more content my opinion stands. So is Tobs just a literary wizard that he took the champ for being able to learn things quickly and gave it to Kinu as this impossible aspect to draw from and connect with her other personality traits? You are telling me you see nothing you can take from the players in general or mechanics we interact with and make it a habit for the child? If only there was a way to collect info on player habits, so I'll go make a poll about this real quick... Come on now

• Haha

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, it is different. Let's say you're in a relationship to what you think is just you and her, then she comes out saying "Hey there is this other guy I'm interested in and want to fuck" (regardless of if you are around or not) while you're in a relationship to what you think is just you and her, then you say " Hey, do you want to have a little fun with a cute couple/handsome guy(s)/hottie(s) I saw.
This doesn't happen and is a completely made up scenario you've invented, though :p
Until I've seen more content my opinion stands. So is Tobs just a literary wizard that he took the champ for being able to learn things quickly and gave it to Kinu as this impossible aspect to draw from and connect with her other personality traits? You are telling me you see nothing you can take from the players in general or mechanics we interact with and make it a habit for the child? If only there was a way to collect info on player habits, so I'll go make a poll about this real quick... Come on now
What? wtf are you even saying? None of that makes sense or is at all relevant to what i said. if you're trying to claim your polls should have some effect on the champions habits then lol. By your logic the harpy child being shy is a perfectly fine champion trait based on the scenes where the champ is shy. You not feeling like the champ is shy doesn't make your baseless accusations about the harpy sleeping around(something that isnt stated in game and i dont think is even insinuated) any less awful.

Also for the record you are just wrong about that harpy thing. You can feel how you want but it is outright wrong, not insuated to be true, and will never be true. Any child the champion has in game will be the champions, and your personal failings will not change that.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
What? wtf are you even saying? None of that makes sense or is at all relevant to what i said. if you're trying to claim your polls should have some effect on the champions habits then lol. By your logic the harpy child being shy is a perfectly fine champion trait based on the scenes where the champ is shy. You not feeling like the champ is shy doesn't make your baseless accusations about the harpy sleeping around(something that isnt stated in game and i dont think is even insinuated) any less awful.

Also for the record you are just wrong about that harpy thing. You can feel how you want but it is outright wrong, not insuated to be true, and will never be true. Any child the champion has in game will be the champions, and your personal failings will not change that.
Yeah this is why I put the dude on Ignore. Some people just get things stuck in their heads and won't let it drop. I find it best not to engage with them.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
@Gardeford All I did was take the character names out of the scenario
Using one issue to defend another is a non-argument; it's not a good thing that the PC is a blob, that is why I avoided it, mechanics and player habits are the best things to rely on. Such as the constant weapon progression everyone engages to a certain extent is reflected in another Kitsune child, I don't remember his name, but I recall the trait of him being opportunistic with his weaponry.
I see you want to do underhanded jabs, so you do you, and I'll do me. Call it a day.

• Haha

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Brienne: Very tempting to not get her during a playthrough, when I do I don't think anyone else compares despite how much she encourages us to get a harem.
Aileh: I love my muscle girls, what can I say?
Etheryn: Whenever I start a new playthrough and I feel like marrying into elf royalty. However, I don't like the implication of her confidence score rising after a scene with Hashat according to the wiki.
Annika: I like Alypia's writing.

Basically anyone monogamous with a great personality is good enough for me. Brienne and Aileh basically embody my physical fetishes so they rank highly at the top.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Gardeford All I did was take the character names out of the scenario
Using one issue to defend another is a non-argument; it's not a good thing that the PC is a blob, that is why I avoided it, mechanics and player habits are the best things to rely on. Such as the constant weapon progression everyone engages to a certain extent is reflected in another Kitsune child, I don't remember his name, but I recall the trait of him being opportunistic with his weaponry.
I see you want to do underhanded jabs, so you do you, and I'll do me. Call it a day.
There's nothing underhanded about it, I will overhandedly state that your opinions are wrong and harmful. I'll say again that player habits can be used for any in game child. The pc can be shy in certain scenes, so that's perfectly valid as a reflection of the pc in flapscallion.

If you doing you is just going to be spreading false and baseless information, then i'd rather you just not do you here :p

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
There's nothing underhanded about it, I will overhandedly state that your opinions are wrong and harmful. I'll say again that player habits can be used for any in game child. The pc can be shy in certain scenes, so that's perfectly valid as a reflection of the pc in flapscallion.
Everything I've stated is either backed by in-game content or the dialogue, the only thing I was wrong about was that the harpy child looked like us (which was a throw-away line) so it makes it worst because she has nothing for PC. The author telling us that our kid is not enough, you have to reflect that. Then again it's ppl who don't have kids and probably never raised siblings writing children. Have you ever thought about what the purpose of a child is or why they act the way they act, they aren't accessories I'll tell you that.
If you doing you is just going to be spreading false and baseless information, then i'd rather you just not do you here
I've noticed this is a trend with some y'all on this site and not just with me, if you have an argument with someone and it's not going your way, the next step is always insults, shaming, and then telling the person to get out. It's disgusting, to say the least. Is trying to understand where the other person is coming from never an option?

• Haha

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
s trying to understand where the other person is coming from never an option?
Every time someone has an argument with you, it's because the place you're coming from is your own ass. You're just making shit up whole cloth and stating it as fact. That's why people keep calling you out.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Is trying to understand where the other person is coming from never an option?
At least on my part this partially comes from the fact that quite frankly I'm not sure what you even want from this game anymore. It often seems like there's a game you WANT to play, but it doesn't exist and this is the closest game to it, so you project onto it. It makes even talking about it hard since the only real response I can give is "that's not what the game is trying to be, and many of us do not want that" so I prefer to stay quiet. Most of us already do understand what you want we just don't agree.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
To zero surprise on my part, OP has been banned, and good riddance. But before this thread drops off the face of the Earth, I just want to make one last remark about the weird hangup he had.

The reason unique kids are not coded to look or act like us in some way but instead have fixed personalities and appearances is the same reason each sex scene doesn't have hundreds of different conditional <if ... then ...> branches. It turns them into parser soup that no-one will want to expand on or code further. That's it. That's all it is. The reality of game coding is that the more complex you make it, the more work and time it will take to realise. That's all it is, and all it ever was.

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
Fr Best for me are Kiyoko, Aileh, and Dal, love Brienne but she gets annoying with all the interruption so I just leave her out of my party and avoid the Frost Hound still like her though

Reactions: ForeverLurker

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Fr Best for me are Kiyoko, Aileh, and Dal, love Brienne but she gets annoying with all the interruption so I just leave her out of my party and avoid the Frost Hound still like her though
It may be just me, but I'd rather get interrupted by her rather than the many combat encounters on the way to wherever. In fact, her interruptions rarely happen to me so I kinda enjoy them when they do.

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
If I lived in this world id simply live with Kiyoko and never leave it, I woulden't even have time for other wifeus, KIyokos lust is enough to last me multiple life times and after.

Cyflan

May 19, 2021
I think I'll pass on voting, because I don't like Melancholy Man's thought process about it at all.

And honestly, I have a hard time choosing a favorite character, since I like most of them.
Also nothing against the NPCs sleeping with other NPCs either, I don't really feel like being a hypocrite.