Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Zhara

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Annika

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I take offense to the fact that Kiyoko is not even up there. out of all the girls in the game she's that one. Many come close but none can quiet match That beautiful baby making machine.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I take offense to the fact that Kiyoko is not even up there. out of all the girls in the game she's that one. Many come close but none can quiet match That beautiful baby making machine.
I would also throw my vote her way if this allowed multiple votes, though sadly I think a lot of people really don't like her because they don't like being snubbed for having no dick or find the Kitsune in general unappealing.

Last edited:

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
She's a fucking toddler, what do you expect her to have
Shows traits of both his parents, in both character and powers.
Edit: Ok so I might have to explain myself a bit, the pick is Jacj-jack from the Incredibles. This baby gets characterized throughout the movie as a short-tempered and creative troublemaker. These are traits showcased throughout the family as a whole stemming from Mr. Incredible (bursts of anger and temperament along with bullheadedness) in various beats of the movie and Mrs. Incredible flexibility and creativity. There are other things and habits the family shares with one another. What parent wouldn't want to see a little of themselves in their child?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
I know it's just once we're out of the astral stuff player and PC agency get shucked so hard I can feel the whiplash through the screen. She is great tho

Reactions: waterpanther7

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I'm biased. If I don't count Drifa, I'd have to say that I like characters like Clementine and Etheryn — demure sweethearts (but I prefer them without dicks). I want someone you could see wearing a sundress

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I gonna go with Clementine. Can't deny the shy sheep. I was too far gone at the shearing scene. This also extends to Noire at the baths.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Zhara's kids not being yours is a wild take D:
How is this a wild take? Harpies get around, and the kid has zero qualities of ours. Y'all got a prb with being a stepfather? ;)
You also neglect the fact that Etheryn can do 3somes and stuff as well.
You have to bring her to the 3somes, it's not like she's Cait or Arona where you run into them shaggin' other ppl or it's canonical that the fuck other ppl in their off time. She's usually doing her own thing. The difference is PC or BF input.
Ahmri is cool, it's just that centaur village is in a spot where it has zero relevance. She's not like Eubich that travels with you.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
How is this a wild take? Harpies get around, and the kid has zero qualities of ours. Y'all got a prb with being a stepfather? ;)
I kinda do. If we are going to have kids I at least expect them to be the champs by blood.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I don't care about our kids being dead ringers for us or not. As long as they're cute and fun to interact with, that's the main thing.
Agreed. I love fluffy parent child content with kids related to us, but even if they wasn't related biologically it still would be good if it let us be fluffy. Parental content is what it is.

Idk if there is an actual instance where the PC is a step-parent either way so the fact it's a topic for a baby regarding a species that breeds true is whah.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Drifa has a little sister who's like 9 years old that I'd like to write Champ + Drifa interacting with. If you're romantic with Drifa, in the kid's eyes, you'd be like the cool bf/gf of her older sister. This also means I can write a child character who's related to Drifa that the player can also chat with. Such content, however, would be lumped in with DrifaHaus content (where you can meet her mom as well), but it's gonna be a while before I tackle that.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Drifa has a little sister who's like 9 years old that I'd like to write Champ + Drifa interacting with. If you're romantic with Drifa, in the kid's eyes, you'd be like the cool bf/gf of her older sister. This also means I can write a child character who's related to Drifa that the player can also chat with. Such content, however, would be lumped in with DrifaHaus content (where you can meet her mom as well), but it's gonna be a while before I tackle that.
Will mom be sexable?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Will mom be sexable?
Probably? I have no cemented plans on the structure — only ideas. Take whatever I say now with a grain of salt since it could very well change in the future. I might make it so the player can influence the narrative to whether she's currently married or not before the champ goes to Drifa's home. I'd like to make it possible to bang her since muscle dog milfs are always in high demand.

image.png

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Well that all sounds quite familiar.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Probably? I have no cemented plans on the structure — only ideas. Take whatever I say now with a grain of salt since it could very well change in the future. I might make it so the player can influence the narrative to whether she's currently married or not before the champ goes to Drifa's home. I'd like to make it possible to bang her since muscle dog milfs are always in high demand.

What snack tho, Drifa got hit with that generation skip.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
She has the same amount shown as any other child. And is also explicitly stated to be yours. Doubting that in a setting like that is some serious paranoia.
You have to bring her to the 3somes
Yes, just like brienne...

Reactions: Emerald

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Yes, just like brienne...
I don't know man she messes with Azzy and Azzy being Azzy can keep 12ft away from the cow waifu, that poly shit was too hidden for my tastes. I know writer's error but I'ma just head cannon that has behavior.
She has the same amount shown as any other child.
I'm talking about the named kids, and the best one out of them is child Kinu because she has a trait of ours.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know man she messes with Azzy and Azzy being Azzy can keep 12ft away from the cow waifu, that poly shit was too hidden for my tastes. I know writer's error but I'ma just head cannon that has behavior.
To my knowledge all the azzy interaction is gated behind saying its ok, in which case its all on you :p Ryn is also quite enthusiastic about such things if you introduce her to them.
I'm talking about the named kids, and the best one out of them is child Kinu because she has a trait of ours.
She shares a trait thats entirely mental that all the other kids will probably also share, but none of them are old enough for it to become relevant. that's a silly and frivolous thing to judge on or make any kind of headcanon over based on the age gaps.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
To my knowledge all the azzy interaction is gated behind saying its ok, in which case its all on you :p Ryn is also quite enthusiastic about such things if you introduce her to them.
You pointed out the difference perfectly. Sure we get a final say but it's too different conversations and vibes there, with Ryn you are the one bringing the threesomes to her and other gang activity into the relationship. Azzy wants her own thing completely separate from you and to ensure it isn't a problem.
She shares a trait thats entirely mental that all the other kids will probably also share, but none of them are old enough for it to become relevant. that's a silly and frivolous thing to judge on or make any kind of headcanon over based on the age gaps.
Of course, traits of a parent can be shown early on in children, it happens irl often from temperament to behavior, and the example I gave well into the point with Jack Jack from Incredibles - it also applies to his bigger siblings but those qualities are shown in a more interesting light since they have personalities for them to bounce off.