Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Zhara

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Annika

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
It was in a different thread, I think. Don't sweat it.

Feel free to wax lyrical about whatever gf(s) or bf(s) you've been having fun with lately!

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I think Ryn or Liv are probably the ones that feel most like girlfriends if only because you can take them on dates, though you could argue visiting Brienne's family is a date in a way. I'd like to be able to take Aileh out on the town too which I think I heard should be possible down the line, something about asking valkyries permission to take Freja into town?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
While late to the party, I would have said in Zhara's favor for not being a lying gold-digger, as an egg-laying race, she likely knows when she's got an egg needing fertilization and would know when that happens. Also the fact that she makes several visits to you in Hawkthorne at the risk of her life and potentially her child's just to allow you the chance to spend some time with Mitra (who there is no doubt she loves and cares for) would be a strong indicator that she (or any harpy) would just risk their lives or a child's life to 'trick' the MC. Especially when it isn't needed, if Mitra wasn't your daughter, Zhara would be confident enough to assume she could have a child with MC at any time.

As for GF, Zhara doesn't have enough relationship stuff for me to pick her over any other girl with more date-like interactions.
Same deal with some other girls like Zo are spectacular as characters and women but she doesn't really do much outside her little clearing, same with Senja or Meira, we can get them out of Evergreen Manor a bit, and they have potential possibly. Same issue with Hellhound in the Temple, something about her...

Etheryn definitely was my #1 for so long, what with the interactions as well as events like Christmas and such in Winter City, but her lack of... certain opportunities (and knowing that won't likely ever be available) has really pushed me to the cowgirl.
Only recently got Brienne on my Dark Knight playthrough but she is so amazing and so spectacular. I do have her with piercings and bell, which I suspect ramps up her libido, so I do have to deal with the 1-3 page sex scene events that crop up in the world as in the Frost Hound, but I still love them. The village scenes were so much different than on my long-play good-guy main character.

I do consider Riding Eubicha to equal a date, and she is just so amazing in her black maternity top. Like the Tanuki daughters, it's just not enough interaction to put her over the top. Otherwise, Lyric (girl) was such a fun character to play with and interact and talk and listen to, she would contend with any of the companion girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Oh speaking of dates, Drifa and Senja! Meira too but I prefer Senja. I hope Drifa gets more varied dates since I'm pretty sure there's only one right now.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
... I hope Drifa gets more varied dates since I'm pretty sure there's only one right now.
They could definitely be done, just most of those authors are also doing other stuff. You could for sure take her along the river for a picnic, just like with Senja. Or a trip to Winter City or Hawkthorne. Maybe even a trip to Pupperidge Farm or even a stroll through the Alraune's garden (with varying results depending on certain choices and inhabitants that might be there), maybe end the night with one of you spending a few minutes in the stocks (whether or not that's an option and which of you might end up where and doing what could depend on her 'outlook' or conditioning).

I considered writing a Picnic date for Clementine, and I know the author isn't working on them anymore but, I've never done any submissions and I don't know if I'd want to start with someone else's character. If I did that... I'd probably add a secret twist to the date where she gets revenge if you did too many 'monstrous' things to her... but that would require a counter to keep track of such things before the picnic (that's probably a good reason I shouldn't mess with other peoples' characters right there).

Reactions: A1teros

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
They could definitely be done, just most of those authors are also doing other stuff. You could for sure take her along the river for a picnic, just like with Senja. Or a trip to Winter City or Hawkthorne. Maybe even a trip to Pupperidge Farm or even a stroll through the Alraune's garden (with varying results depending on certain choices and inhabitants that might be there)
I'd like to include more date locale since I was limited to 100 pages at the time of writing her so I had to cut out a lot of my initial content for her for release (I had to cram pack the Outdoors date scene in order to make her content work, so that's why it might feel a bit rushed). Other locations I planned were the Inn (be it Garth's or the one at the Wayfort, depending on where she's currently at), the Mallachite Temple if it's built (cuz it's a place for fine arts and even a bathing spot), strolling around (dependent on where she's at).

For a more platonic hang out, there was also the idea of following her to her family's home so you can meet her parents and 9 yr old sister.

Alas, I'm busy with the Write mines. Currently I'm writing the Corrupted Lupine Dungeon (which Drifa insists on tagging along for). If someone wishes to write a date scene for her, I won't say no to it as long as Drifa doesn't go egregiously out of character.