Beautiful Dreamers. (In game.)

????

Apr 27, 2021
Rana half hops in excitement and then as she inhales to let out a sigh of relief the stench fills her nostrills and nearly pulls her stomach inside out as she gags. "Hora-agckh! Hurrrk! Oh uhg, god thats, rank..." she covers her mouth and nose with the sleeved arm coughing into her elbow and backing away from the slimey mess. Her deep blue eyes water and squint at the smoke and smell while her adrenaline starts to wear off reminding her, she is in fact, very very lost in a strange place, with strange people.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Warden lay on the floor where the creature had dropped him, exhausted and out of breath. He halfheartedly raised a hand and waved at them. “Nicely done! Brilliant solution there: you don’t have a weapon that works? Find someone who does. Very good, very practical. Wish I’d thought of it myself.”

His arm dropped to his side while he waited for the rest of him to recover. “That was tiring. I’m asleep, how can I be tired?”

After a moment, he turned his head up to face them without getting up. “So who’s the new kid? I thought Captain What’s-His-Name said there was only the four of us?”

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Fiona coughed at the smell of smoke and the burning mass, covering her mouth and nose with a hand. "Would you like some help standing?" she asked Warden, offering him her other hand. "Thank you again... um... I never caught your name..." She said, looking back quizzically at the newcomer.

????

Apr 27, 2021
The 'new kid' stepped away and talked still almost through the sleeve of her shirt. "Oh, um, right." She waves with her free hand, letting the flamethrower nossel dangle. "Hi, im Rana, im lost and really lucky." She introduces herself with a classic fake AA meeting tone. Her posture is stable and the jumpsuit is far from flattering but still shows shes got a thin slim frame if not as slim as it could show. She definately looks young, much younger than the other two and the dark tanned skin and freckles suggest she's probably not from a space station and hasnt been on this one very long.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Warden took Fiona’s hand with his own, still covered in slime, and pulled himself to his feet. “Thanks for the help there, Rana. I'm not sure if you’re in the same predicament we are or just a part of the dream, but welcome aboard all the same!”

He folded his arms and leaned against the wall of the corridor, outwardly unconcerned with his state of undress, and smiled. “Anyway, we’ve finished off another giant monster, so I reckon we’re due for change of scenery any minute now. What do you think?”

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Maybe some of that luck will rub off on the both us" Fiona said, smiling and offering her hand before realizing the slime covering it and dropping it to her side. "I am interested to see where we go if we're done here ...I just hope I can keep my clothes for longer where ever we end up..."

????

Apr 27, 2021
Rana looks back and forth between them a bit confused, clearly they'd had more practice at.... this, than she had. She chuckles a little nervously, running a hand through her ponytail. "Change of, what now?" She locks up her posture, knees bent like shes ready to bolt and run.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before the others could answer, the ship around them, and come apart like a deck of cards. Once more, they were falling through mist and shadow towards another globe of light. This time, when the glare faded, they found themselves in the bustling streets of New York city in the shadow of the Empire State building. They were wearing their normal clothing from back home, but with one big difference. Under their clothes was a form fitting suit of what looked like brightly colored spandex.

[Everyone name your favorite super hero.]

????

Apr 27, 2021
Before the others could answer, the ship around them, and come apart like a deck of cards. Once more, they were falling through mist and shadow towards another globe of light. This time, when the glare faded, they found themselves in the bustling streets of New York city in the shadow of the Empire State building. They were wearing their normal clothing from back home, but with one big difference. Under their clothes was a form fitting suit of what looked like brightly colored spandex.

[Everyone name your favorite super hero.]
Domino or superman

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rana found that she was wearing a bright white suit with red trimmed skirt, and a stylized U on the chest. Fiona found herself wearing a dark red body suit with what appeared to be the silhouette of an ant on the chest. Warden, meanwhile, didn't have anything on under his clothes, but the clothes in question were something to see. An expertly tailored black suit with matching briefcase, and solid gold watch. Reaching into his pocket, he found a set of keys, and pressing the remote attached to it, a shining black Lamborghini chirped in response, the door opening automatically.

????

Apr 27, 2021
The change in wardrobe definately did a number to show off how small and how tones Rana was. Standing on the sidewalk the angular shield-loke U plastered over her small nearly flat chest and the white suit hugged her slim waist just enough to show the faint shadow of a 6-pack and her narrow hip bones over the skirt. Beneath the skirt her lean toned thighs contrast the white suit with their deep tan down to her tennis shoes.
She looks over herself and twists her lips a little self-conciously before spotting Fiona and feeling a liitle better with at least a skirt on her suit. "Oh! Its you two still, nice wheels. Is that for us then?" She looks up and down the road wondering what the heck was even going on this time. Turns out being here from the start didnt feel any less confusing.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Fiona gently pulled back on the neckline of her blouse to see the deep red bodysuit and the ant emblem planted squarely on her chest before releasing the garment to sort itself back into place. Looking over the other two Fiona couldn't help feeling self conscious about her less athletic physique.

Hearing Rana's voice Fiona silently thought to herself She speaks so quickly... I can barely keep up. "Yep, still us" she replied with a smile. "How did you both handle the fall? Jump? Anyway, everything where it's supposed to be?" she asked, turning to face the others more equally.

????

Apr 27, 2021
Just finishing with her double check, Rana nods. "Yea all good, a little confused i guess." Not that she had very much to be out of place, and was pretty sure didnt end up with anything extra. She checks, no tail, yep... pretty sure. "How about you two? Feel okay? Any idea whats going on here or where we are?"

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Warden straightened out his suit. “I think I’m getting used to that falling through the aether thing. Not sure what to make of it yet, but I’m still willing to play along."

He tapped his knuckles on the roof of the car. “What do you say we take a quick ride around town? Get our bearings while we figure out what sort of setting we’ve dropped into?”

????

Apr 27, 2021
Rana grins, she wanted to act cool, but she couldnt help it. The dark freckled cheeks split with her smile as she manages to resiat the urge to hop about excitedly. "In this?! Yea! Lets try it out.. you, know how to drive it, right?" She looks over the edges and curves of the car, bendinf over a bit as the short skirt of her suit shows the edges and curves of her toned chiselled thighs. She makes some... noise? Of impressive realization in the car and then back at the door reaching for the handle to open it.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The door opened before she touched the handle, and a robotic female voice issued from the vehicle. "Welcome, Master Warden, please state desired destination."

????

Apr 27, 2021
Rana's jaw dropped in awe as she looked at Warden. "No way..." she sits into the back leaving both front seats open for the adults. If the car was sentient enough to care it's catch her muscular tight bottom resting firmly in the seat as her thinly covered, lean and very fit back rests against the back of the seat. She lets out a deep breath, relaxing like a puddle into the car. happy to get to ride for once without walking/running. "So
. Are we, super heroes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The voice piped up again. "Voice recognition confirmed. Correct, you are three members of the Freedom League, Ant Girl, Ultra Woman, and the Spectre respectively."

????

Apr 27, 2021
".......... an-ultra... wait!?! Girl?!? Ultra what???" She tenses some in a mix of excitement and reluctance, her toned tight cheeks squeezing the leathwr seat beneath her as she leanz forwqrd, mostly at the dash as she didnt know whwre else to talk to. "You know im a grown up right? No woman or... whatever? What are our powers anyways? And why shuch silly suits?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ultra Woman, known for her unrivaled strength durability and the power of flight. Ant Girl, with the proportional strength speed and senses of a fire ant. Finally, the Spectre who's limitless wealth and brilliant intellect have allowed him to craft all manner of technological wonders. Your suits were designed to keep your identities safe, and are composed of a hyper durable polymer, rendering them bulletproof."

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I haven't been called girl in a long time, it's strangely refreshing to hear" Fiona said flustered as she gently slid into the front passenger seat. "Are there other members of this league? Surely it's not just the 3 of us is it?" She queried, looking about the car's interior as she did so.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The Freedom League consists of over a hundred members spread across every major city on earth," the voice replied. "It is dedicated to upholding the law, and protecting the world from the deprivations of the Guild of Calamitous Intent; a group of super powered villains bent on causing chaos, and destruction."

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
“Well, that sounds straightforward enough. Let’s lay down some law.” The Spectre took the driver’s seat and prodded the dashboard buttons at random.

“Direct us toward Headquarters and give us an update on the Guild’s latest activity. Who’s making mischief tonight?”

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"While there are no members of the guild currently active, the police are reporting a appartment building on fire at first, and mainstreet," the voice replied.

????

Apr 27, 2021
Rana, Ultra Woman has been uncharacteristically silent and mildly distant since the powers were listed, her hands hold her skiry in her lap, legs crossed carefully in the back seat and her toes tap gently in the air. She keeps glancing down at the metal-esque design plastered on her chest and the way the sharp angles of the U seem to be fit to accent or hide? Her curves, which one, she wasnt sure of. The girl's copper red hair seemed to be almost inhumanly lustrous and shiny and her tanned skin seemed to almost radiate making the freckles look like the inverse of shimmering dots in a night sky.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
“…. Into the fire, then! Computer, get me directions to the scene and an inconspicuous place to suit up.”

Warden shifted gears and made ready to roll out. I wonder how fast this thing goes... he thought.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The car took off, speeding down the streets of the city at over a hundred miles an hour. At the same time, the windows changed color from clear to a dark tinted black. "You are now concealed," the voice replied.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Gripping her seat as the car accelerated Fiona watched the streets practically blur from their speed before the windows changed color. "Concealed from wha- ohh..." she began to ask before realization struck. "Hope you aren't shy Warden" she playfully teased before turning her attention to Rana. "Are you okay? You've been pretty quiet back there" She asked concernedly.