Assests Not Loading?

JoshMystic

Apr 20, 2016
For some reason when i try to open the game it's just stuck on Assets loading now the web version will sometimes load to the menu but the offline version for me so far hasn't loaded at all whenever i've used it the browser in question is chrome and the version of the game is the latest

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Tried purging cache (CTRL+R or full purge)? There might be some js/assets files there messing with things.

DaviceMathews

Aug 26, 2015
Tried purging cache (CTRL+R or full purge)? There might be some js/assets files there messing with things.

I pressed CTRL + R and it is still loading assets. In the past it has gotten to 27% and stopped or 15% and stopped.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
I use an android galaxy s5. My software is up to date. I have tried redownloading, installing, and re-initializing, but it still gets stuck on the asset loading screen. 

I know you are probably working on it, but if any additional info I can provide might help then I will be glad to assist.

RedWolf3

May 6, 2016
The Back Of Your Mind
beeea97c622c5614a80371eb0aece7082a3ff1b50421cf5acae3125c65ba5d8f.jpg

Well, it is working for me now. I have been re-checking this forum post for while and retrying the download, install, and run. Not sure if you did this Alder or if I accidentally fixed my own problem. But if you did it Alder, then thanks a bunch. You are awesome.

As far as what I MIGHT have done recently that fixed it... First, I moved a TON of files off of my phone and SD card on to my laptop, thus creating some room. Second, (and I had done this a couple of times prior to this instance) I then DELETED/UNINSTALLED (NOT updated, altered/modified) the old, non-functioning FOE app (the app was NOT on my phone when I re-downloaded it, so it DIDN'T download then make changes to a "previous version") and re-did the download, install, and run. Didn't get stuck this time. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator: