Alypia's Content Corner

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Finally getting to do Serenas content, I honestly really enjoy her, also the buttons, by the gods the buttons. Also always get a good laugh over scenes that acknowledge the mandatory cuddles from knots.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I come bearing elf art.

moira_elena_refsheet_share.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Moira really did an amazing job with all the details there! I especially like the design on the hem of her cloak. That look goes well with the not-lightsaber sword. Or would that be not-Narsil since it seems to be broken?

Oh, and I don't want to be whoever she's mad at in the lower right there.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Moira really did an amazing job with all the details there! I especially like the design on the hem of her cloak. That look goes well with the not-lightsaber sword. Or would that be not-Narsil since it seems to be broken?
It's the Dawnsword (or Lyssabel, or The Sword That Cuts Everything), a holy relic of Lumia that you might very well be able to encounter and learn about in the game! Perhaps very soon!

And yeah, Mowo did a lovely job. I really liked how she slid Lumian, Narevan, and Mallachite artistic ideas into the mage's staff - those are my three favorite deities in the Seven!
Oh, and I don't want to be whoever she's mad at in the lower right there.
Not a good time, for sure! D:

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Something about that sword's appearance/naming scheme seemed familiar, and then I realized that it's literally just The Maybe Sword from K6BD

Attachments

• WON111.jpg
    WON111.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Reactions: Alypia

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Ahhh I've been enjoying new Lumian relic quest. I haven't seen all the variation and not sure which parts you wrote but I loved bimbo champ's interaction with Ryn. Also, the interaction between Lia and Azzy flirting was so cute too (not sure if it was Tobs or you but I love their relationship).

Honestly, I wasn't really interested in bimbo champ before but your writing on bimbo champ (especially interaction with Ryn) became one of my favorite parts of the game. Thank you for your work! Wish you had a patreon or a ko-fi page. The former probably is a lot of work but have you ever thought of opening ko-fi page?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Something about that sword's appearance/naming scheme seemed familiar, and then I realized that it's literally just The Maybe Sword from K6BD
Oooh, I'm not familiar with that one! Looks pretty neat, though.

We were basically working off of the Star Wars analogy. The "Sanders' Lightsaber" idea card was sitting in Trello for quite some time before Tobs picked it up and started working on it! But it's not just that as the inspiration. There've been sunblades in Dungeons and Dragons for a while, too, according to Savin.
Ahhh I've been enjoying new Lumian relic quest. I haven't seen all the variation and not sure which parts you wrote but I loved bimbo champ's interaction with Ryn. Also, the interaction between Lia and Azzy flirting was so cute too (not sure if it was Tobs or you but I love their relationship).

Honestly, I wasn't really interested in bimbo champ before but your writing on bimbo champ (especially interaction with Ryn) became one of my favorite parts of the game. Thank you for your work! Wish you had a patreon or a ko-fi page. The former probably is a lot of work but have you ever thought of opening ko-fi page?
A bit of both of us! I'm glad you like the Liazzy flirts and the Ryn stuff. It was a joy to be allowed to help out!

It's very flattering of you to say such sweet things. I don't think I'll ever make a Patreon or a Ko-fi but I appreciate the thought. Hopefully y'all keep liking the things I write. :D

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oh! Oh! By the way, the very lovely Joslyn was inspired by Serena's story about the students singing her a song, so she made some art for it! Please give her all your love. :D
FOfghedVkAEZ6Bm

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Alpyia is the champ of writing bimbo champs, makes them not seem like a idiot like most people treat bimbos on the internet.

Reactions: luciel1331

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh! Oh! By the way, the very lovely Joslyn was inspired by Serena's story about the students singing her a song, so she made some art for it!
Awww, adorable moodents!
It's the Dawnsword (or Lyssabel, or The Sword That Cuts Everything)
Does the latter name show up somewhere in the quest? I didn't get any mention of it from Ryn but there are so many variables to that quest that I could easily have missed one if it's not on the path I took.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Alpyia is the champ of writing bimbo champs, makes them not seem like a idiot like most people treat bimbos on the internet.
Thank you! I really like to focus on the heart-full part, for sure. Glad you like it!
Awww, adorable moodents!

Does the latter name show up somewhere in the quest? I didn't get any mention of it from Ryn but there are so many variables to that quest that I could easily have missed one if it's not on the path I took.
Ah, no. That's from another reference that, um, hasn't been implemented yet. :S Whoops!

Lone Wolf115

Oh! Oh! By the way, the very lovely Joslyn was inspired by Serena's story about the students singing her a song, so she made some art for it! Please give her all your love. :D
FOfghedVkAEZ6Bm
That should be added to the scene and CGs the champion thinks about what that moment looks like. Tho it wouldn't be right next to all the lewds. Still that is really sweet.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So, I guess now's as good a time to announce as any (translation: Savin pushed me into spilling, haha)! My next bit of content is a valkyrie NPC for gardeford's big Lumia project. Her name is Annika and she is a muscular frost-elven dickmilf - with magical glowy wings, of course. Lionpaws did her art, and it looks pretty amazing!
SPOILER_AnnikaCasual.png
Right now, I'm in the last stages of edits, fiddling with things like bimbo/DK dialogue and other variations. She'll probably release with the rest of LumiaQuest stuff when garde's finished with it - I don't have a timeline on that.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
So is Annika a pure female, shemale or Herm?
Dickmilf! Which for frost elves means half-sexed - she's a lady with a penis/balls and no puss.
SPOILER_AnnikaNude_share.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Couple of updates for y'all! I have submitted Anni's documents to the review queue. This hasn't stopped me from going back and editing things every so often, because I do that incessantly. But it does mean that they're ready as soon as Garde and Savin are.

I've also added a modified version of Serena's document to the OP for public viewing! I've tried to excise futureproofing and spoilers (except for ones that are Mostly Okay To Know About, like Viviane dialogue and the fact that Etheryn can eventually ascend the throne and marry the PC) to the best of my ability, although I've probably missed some things, and I've tried to add in the bugfixes that have happened over the last few months, although I've probably missed some of those too.
Oh, you better believe they're worship-able. And they make a surprisingly good pillow, too!
God damn she's hot.. glad to see more dickgirls being added.
I know, right? Lionpaws is fantastic! Hopefully she meets y'all's approval. :D

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Nothing wrong with obsessive rewrites because lord knows I can re-read something 40 time's and still only notice the fuck up after sending.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Happy Mother's Day to all moms, milfs, and milfs-to-be~!

Remember, if she times it correctly - or incorrectly, I guess - a mom-to-be who's expecting a frost elven baby or two can potentially celebrate two Mother's Days while she's still pregnant.
J2dky8U.png
rls0Ojw.png

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I feel like y'all deserve some updates!

Since I wrapped on Annika, I've been picking at small projects here and there. Reviewed some content in the queue, wrote some additional stuff for Uncaged Ryn to fill in some of the gaps in her content. Right now I'm fiddling with a small scene for Annika - she already has six sex scenes, not counting variations and one-times, but I felt like I might as well add another. So, no additional monster projects on the horizon for me, just easily-chunked content - a bit of a return to early last year and late 2020's style of writing! However, as always, I spend way too much time picking over the specifics of every scene; my writing output is never going to be as voluminous as most, but I hope what I do produce is stuff y'all enjoy anyway!

I also come bearing art! There's a lot of Elena and a lot of Etheryn. There's also a lot of Serena and even one of Annika, but I'll save those for a future post~!

First, a very recent sketch comm by Akira Raikou! She did a piece of, mmm, Milf Elena - many years and children after the end of the game. As you can probably guess, Etheryn's partially responsible for Elena's, mmm, Lumia-like condition, and she has to deal with the consequences every night~
gtv8olg.png
Next, art of Etheryn and Elena relaxing in bed, by Aeryn! Nice, cozy, comfy... and also incredibly lewd, of course!
iMlqR1z.jpg
Next, there's art of a milfy Elena enjoying the blessings of nature, by spacepup! He had a ton of fun with the effects on this piece!
BzIZ4Ui.jpg
Here, Morrya did a piece of Elena and Etheryn enjoying one of their Winter City dates! And yes, you may see the aurora borealis.
i6pFdP4.jpg
Last but not least, Xivastra did a piece of Elena and Ryn in the middle of one of Etheryn's nursing scenes! Moooo~
jxdvJHP.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Can't wait to see what you've done with Annika whenever the Big Valkyrie Content Drop happens. Well, I imagine it will roll out in stages but you know what I mean. And more futureproofing for Ryn is nice, even if we won't get to enjoy it for a while. Given how nice your scenes are, you don't need to do monster projects to turn out enjoyable content.

Of all the art, I think the evening date one is my favorite. The details on the houses, the aurora in the sky, elves being lovey-dovey... <3

Lone Wolf115

I feel like y'all deserve some updates!

Since I wrapped on Annika, I've been picking at small projects here and there. Reviewed some content in the queue, wrote some additional stuff for Uncaged Ryn to fill in some of the gaps in her content. Right now I'm fiddling with a small scene for Annika - she already has six sex scenes, not counting variations and one-times, but I felt like I might as well add another. So, no additional monster projects on the horizon for me, just easily-chunked content - a bit of a return to early last year and late 2020's style of writing! However, as always, I spend way too much time picking over the specifics of every scene; my writing output is never going to be as voluminous as most, but I hope what I do produce is stuff y'all enjoy anyway!

I also come bearing art! There's a lot of Elena and a lot of Etheryn. There's also a lot of Serena and even one of Annika, but I'll save those for a future post~!

First, a very recent sketch comm by Akira Raikou! She did a piece of, mmm, Milf Elena - many years and children after the end of the game. As you can probably guess, Etheryn's partially responsible for Elena's, mmm, Lumia-like condition, and she has to deal with the consequences every night~
gtv8olg.png
Next, art of Etheryn and Elena relaxing in bed, by Aeryn! Nice, cozy, comfy... and also incredibly lewd, of course!
iMlqR1z.jpg
Next, there's art of a milfy Elena enjoying the blessings of nature, by spacepup! He had a ton of fun with the effects on this piece!
BzIZ4Ui.jpg
Here, Morrya did a piece of Elena and Etheryn enjoying one of their Winter City dates! And yes, you may see the aurora borealis.
i6pFdP4.jpg
Last but not least, Xivastra did a piece of Elena and Ryn in the middle of one of Etheryn's nursing scenes! Moooo~
jxdvJHP.png
Amazing art.