Alypia's Content Corner

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hi! I'm Alypia, longtime listener and first-time caller fan of the game and now a community writer! I've recently submitted a few things to CoC2 and have been overjoyed to see the responses they've gotten.

I am not an official writer for the team, nor do I write full-time. I don't have a Patreon to shill, either. But I hope to produce interesting content as my time allows.

This is a convenient place for you to take a look through the documents I've submitted and for me to post new ones. Future content will go up in here rather than in separate threads, as I've been doing in the past. In addition, my writer page on the Wiki is regularly updated and contains references to all of my implemented content.

Completed Projects:

[Implemented] Rainbow Cait Dream
A short, lighthearted dream in which Cait, using magical hair dyes, accidentally transforms all of the patrons of the Frost Hound into other Caits, each with a different color of hair. Requires the Champion to have fucked Cait, met Ivris, and reached at least Day 3.

[Implemented] Etheryn Dildo Scene
A sex scene for Etheryn and Champions with a vagina. Ryn uses her ice magic to cool down the dildo and fucks Champ's pussy with a bit of temperature play into the bargain. Then, the Champion returns the favor and uses the dildo on Ryn's butt. Requires a vagina and the dildo purchased from Svern's sex toy inventory.

[Implemented] Boreal Elf TF Item
A TF item to make the Champion more like a boreal elf. (Cold resistance and stretchy booty not included.) Can be found in the Glacial Rift permafrost and the northern Frostwood after the completion of the Palace of Ice.

[Implemented] Etheryn Winter City Walkabout
A date event with Etheryn, where she shows the Champion around various places in the Winter City and enjoys a meal out. Random variation between several potential locations. Optionally ends in bed. Requires completion of the Specter of the Wyld quest.

[Implemented] Midwinter Festivus Ball Event
A large event, organized by Tobs, to which I contributed some 20,000 words. Join the boreal elves in the Winter City as both druids and Lumians come together to celebrate the solstice - and bring your companions along, too! I provided support for the Champion's outfit; added some references to boreal elves that appear as background characters in the Etheryn date; and wrote the entertainment, Ryn's dance, and Ryn's special fun at the end of the evening. Is available during the winter season after completing the Specter of the Wyld quest.

[Implemented] Etheryn Service Top
Scene for Etheryn and all Champions. Finger Ryn's butt, but instead of just giving her some quick relief, focus on meting out some genuine pleasure. Opt for a more romantic face-to-face scene with Ryn in your lap, or put her on her hands and knees and lewd her from behind so hard she has to bite on the pillow to keep the whole Marches from hearing her. Will be available as soon as Etheryn confesses to you.

[Implemented] Jael'yn Ride with Ryn
Scene for Jael'yn, Etheryn, and all Champions. Champ sits on Jael'yn's cock while Ryn sits on her face, and the tainted maid does her absolute utmost to please both of you. Includes the usual variations for Etheryn's personality. Etheryn requires minimum 25 Libido to participate. In addition, the scene is only valid for Maidlyn, not Demonlyn.

[Implemented] Etheryn Caravan Gift
Event for Etheryn and the Champion. Etheryn tells a story about her childhood and gets a lovely gift. Can be accessed at the Caravan of Wonders if Etheryn is in the active party.

[Implemented] Arona Nursejob
Scene for both Subrona and Domrona. For the former, Champ momdoms her, letting Arona suck on her tits while she gives the big fungus a gentle handjob. For the latter, Champ gets bullied into giving milkies and a crotch handshake and loves it. Scene doubles as propaganda for La Leche League results in an orgasm for both Champ and Arona. Requires a femChamp with biggy milky tiddies.

[Implemented] Etheryn Nursing
Content menu for Champ to nurse Etheryn. Sweet, motherly, a big time Ryn Confidence booster (and, as such, a once-daily repeatable). Intended to eventually have a non-lewd version and two lewd versions; however, it will only launch with one lewd version because of Ryn's cage blocking the other variant. Requires a femChamp with milky titties.

[Implemented] Etheryn Elthara Maternity Talk
If Elthara starts a family, Ryn has the option to comment on it in a brief talk scene. Has a lot of variation for Ryn's personality and for Champ's parts/role.

[Implemented] Etheryn Sleep-Withs
Content for Champ to be able to sleep with Etheryn at night. Several variations of non-lewd cuddles, as well as lewd cuddles to help relieve Ryn's blue balls. Should be fully futureproofed.

[Implemented] Currency Codex Entry
If you want to know how money works, here is a guide! You should be able to get it from interacting with a vendor.

[Implemented] Lusina Friendship Path
An alternate way to make friends with Lusina and acquire the Rogue's Ring without having sex first. She's still more than down to fuck after moving to the marefolk village, though.

[Implemented] Viviane Magicock
11k words of your favorite witchy potential-companion fucking Champ with a little magical aid, part of Balak's Viviane expansion!

[Implemented] Serena, Cowgirl Teacher
My very first NPC! A sweet cowgirl in Khor'minos who teaches village kids and is stuck in the city during quarantine. Serena's a real cutie; once Champ gets to know her, she has lots of fun making her new lover very, very happy. Mutualistic, with a lot of gentle top stuff, and a ton of fluff.

[Implemented] Serena Nursejob
Sex scene where Serena nurses Champ and either gives them a handjob or fingerbangs them. Nice and comfy!

[Implemented] Annika, Valkyrie Musclemilf
Another ambitious whole NPC. Annika's an experienced Lumian warmaiden arriving as part of gardeford's Valkyrie/Lumia expansion. She's got a warm disposition, quite a lot of muscle, and a big honkin' dick.

In-Progress Projects:

Not sure! Between projects for the moment. Got some ideas, but check back later!

---

If you don't use Discord or just prefer the long-form traditional message board post style, feel free to yell at me here, offer suggestions, critique my work, or anything else reasonably closely related to my content.

If you don't want to be spoiled about content you haven't done yet, don't read the documents!

Last edited:

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'd like to start off this thread by revealing the "sekrit project" I've been meming about on Discord for awhile: a date with Ryn! Learn more about the Winter City and make some sweet memories with the boreal elven princess.

I hope you like it!

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Congrats on becoming a writer ever since that Rainbow Cait dream you've improved a lot and redeemed yourself from that blue ball ending that came with it lol. I'm seriously excited to see what you come up with specially this date event with Ryn I always wanted to take her out on one and show her the tlc she's needed her entire life so thanks for making this a reality and not just a rp in my head.

Princess Bug

Dec 28, 2018
I am not an official writer for the team, nor do I write full-time.

Said when she produces a 50K word document less than a month after she starts writing and gets input and assistance from most of the actual official writers. Hm...

But some impressive output here for sure. Using these scenes to flesh out the Boreal Elf lore in such depth while keeping things domestic and cute is quite the accomplishment. Loved this line in particular, striking bit of prose:

`But from your encounter with Athel's shade in the crypt, you know what <i>isn't</i> on the tapestry, namely, an awful lot of messy reality — shattered hearts and sundered peoples.`
`

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hi, all! Just wanna give peeps an update on where I'm at.

The Etheryn date/"Winter City Walkabout" is somewhere in the coding queue, as is the Ice Rose TF. I'm super excited to see what they'll look like when they're in!

My most recent project has been an Arona Nursing Handjob, for femChamps with biggy milky titties. It is designed both for Subrona and Domrona; with the former scene, Champ momdoms the big fungus, and in the latter scene, Arona bullies you out of your milk/honey. It's currently under review, and as such, I won't be posting it for a while. I hope to get it to the point where it's ready to be coded soon!

After that, although my real-life schedule is quite busy, I have two other ideas on the horizon.

The first is an Etheryn Service Top scene, where the Champ pins her to the bed and fingers her butt. My current idea is to have both a face-up version, which is more emotional and gives Ryn +Confidence, and an ass-up version, which is even lewder and gives Ryn +Libido. It has been approved in principle, but I have yet to start writing it, and it might be a little while before I start!

The second is some sort of bathing scene, using the Ice Rose to make rosewater. I'm currently not sure about the specifics of this concept, and I haven't formally pitched it yet. One option might be to do it like the Brienne milk bath and have it in the Frost Hound, but the Frost Hound's awfully crowded right now. The other obvious option would be to do it in the Ice Palace. I'll let this percolate for a bit.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations on the Date/TF getting placed in the coding pile!
The first is an Etheryn Service Top scene, where the Champ pins her to the bed and fingers her butt. My current idea is to have both a face-up version, which is more emotional and gives Ryn +Confidence, and an ass-up version, which is even lewder and gives Ryn +Libido. It has been approved in principle, but I have yet to start writing it, and it might be a little while before I start!
You spoil us like we wanna spoil Ryn; Both of those sound great and I can't wait to see how they come together.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
XWkvlG1.png

!!!!!

I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ahhhh, it's so deliciously wholesome getting to just spend time with Confident!Ryn, see the city and letting her relax a bit. I'll run it again with some of my other Champions later to see the variations where she's not as confident. Got the cathedral scene first and my reaction was totally because there was a speck of dust in my eyes when Lumia sent a little encouragement, not because I was tearing up. And then I got the variant with the market, trying on elvish formalwear and Ryn thinking about children. Glad my Ryn-focused Champ will be able to have them with her. Ryn's just so cute when she gets flustered. xD

Ahh, one thing, I saw in the doc that it's supposed to unlock after doing the Catacombs but I was able to trigger it with files that haven't even unlocked the Rift. I'll drop a bug report on it, since obviously the intro is written to assume the Champ has met Atheldred one way or the other. Also spotted a typo which wasn't in the doc, I'll note that too.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
And then I got the variant with the market, trying on elvish formalwear and Ryn thinking about children. Glad my Ryn-focused Champ will be able to have them with her. Ryn's just so cute when she gets flustered. xD
I am proud of many things in this event, but I am particularly proud of that line. :D
Ahh, one thing, I saw in the doc that it's supposed to unlock after doing the Catacombs but I was able to trigger it with files that haven't even unlocked the Rift. I'll drop a bug report on it, since obviously the intro is written to assume the Champ has met Atheldred one way or the other. Also spotted a typo which wasn't in the doc, I'll note that too.
Oof! Thanks for noticing!

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Grats on your biggest project so far getting in! Getting a respectable in-game portfolio in a hurry. :D

The hype for the next public patch is real.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Got around to finally trying out the date event with Ryn and I gotta say reading it just from the doc's you have doesn't do it justice the feel of it being part of the game is just so amazing. I've only done it once so far and got the snowball ball (Which was adorable), and I'm already looking forward to replaying it several more times. To end my praise I thank you for contributing more wholesome Ryn moments.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Saw your comment in the blog post about making a Frozen reference and then went through trying to spot it, failing and then cheated by reading the doc to see what the trigger was. Ahh, Silly Mode. <starts imagining Ryn performing a rendition of Let It Go>

Glad I'm not the only one who looked at Ryn's general appearance, winter theming and confidence issues and thought 'hey, there's a bit of a similarity there'. And now we have more opportunities to give Ryn lots of warm hugs, too.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hee hee. I had a lot of fun with Silly Mode during the date. It's a lot easier for me to put Silly Mode shitposts into a date than into a sex scene. I don't know why; it feels more natural, I guess.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Arona milkies are now in the game! You can now try them out if your Champ has milky D-cup+ tiddies and is going by lady pronouns (parts-agnostic). They should be there in the Subrona menu AND in the Domrona random queue!

Also, the Ryn date and dildo scenes are now PUBLIC. See what you think if you haven't done so already!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Hm! Might be!
the document said:
//Requires a milky female (purefem, dickgirl, or futa; the important thing is pronouns/identity here) Champion with at least D cups
It'd be a little weird to have a momdom scene that didn't require the Champ to be a lady of some kind.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just so you know, the fact that you wrote in the signtseeing doc that you based the drink in the fish market scene on akvavit prompted me to go looking for some and I found a bottle of Ahus Midwinter that I had to grab to try it out. It's quite good, though I must not have poured enough because I didn't get tipsy off it like Ryn and the Champ did. :D

Congrats on all that content now being out in the full public eye with the newest release!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Consider that yoinked.

I am proud to say that I am most of the way through the service top scene. I would probably have finished it by now, but I have diverted significant attention to a collaborative event project; those of you on Discord already know what it is. It has me so unbelievably excited, and I can't wait for you guys to see it!

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ahhhhhhh, the Ryn Date made me long even more for the Champ having kids with Ryn ngl. :oops: the feels were just too much!
Yeah, about a nanosecond after I get word that the update that includes Ryn being able to remove the cage has arrived, my Champ is gonna be right there too... assuming Darth Savin doesn't tease us again by going through with that 'Ryn ends up with horrible ED and now you have to help her with that... in a future update' idea anyways. :D