Aldary's Chronicles (For Lanania)

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary got up to make sure her skirt won't get stained, before leaving a few coins on the counter and moving toward her room.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as she got up, a slight gasp escaped her lips. The heightened sensitivity of her body made the cooler air that flowed up her skirt feel as if she had just stepped outside, naked, on a winter morning. Despite this, and a look of concern from the barkeep, she managed to maintain her composure... until she reached the stairs. Aldary grit her teeth as she took the first few steps. Each move of her legs as she climbed the stairs pulled her underwear across her swollen womanhood in a way that felt more akin to a silk rope being pulled through her legs. By the time she reached the second floor, and made it to the door to her room, her panties were soaked so far through that she could feel her own juices trickling down her inner thigh.

Last edited:

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary slowly removed her panties and skirt, shivering as the warm wet cloth brushed over her inner thigh and legs, making a soft but long moan while doing so. As soon as both were gone she sat on her bed trying to calm herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she sat there, her legs spread wide, trying to think of a way to counteract this awful heat inside her, Aldary couldn't help but find her eyes drifting back to the nightstand next to the bed, and remember the glass phallus that rested within it.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Seeing no other to stop the awful itch she got up and opened the nightstand to take the toy, her finger pressing on the cold glass. "I'm not going to use her toys... Fuck it if I don't I will go crazy" Aldary said in her head. She moved back on the bed laying on it her legs spreaded, her left hand on her clit, while her right was hand was holding the toy, it's tip already on the edge of her slit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While Aldary was at war with herself over the moral quandary of using another woman's sex toy, the momentary pause did give her a moment to consider what she had in front of her. With the large glass dildo poised over her entrance, she once again took note of how big it was. Between its sheer length, and the fact that her hand couldn't get all the way around its shaft, the faux cock was definitely much bigger than any elven man she had ever been with. Still, her womanhood ached for attention, and the flash flood she had going on was going to make things awkward, if she didn't do something to stop it.

But, what else was there to do? Go downstairs, and say 'Hey fella's, anyone in the mood for a roll in the hay?'. There was no way an elf like her could do something so debased... Could she?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
No her species was too proud for this. The fingers on her clit started to flick it slowly, she took a deep breath and pushed the dildo a bit inside trying to see if it would fit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The head parted her lower lips with ease, as wet as she was that was to be expected, but after that the going got a bit harder. Aldary pushed an prodded, and while she had to stifle a squeal as her entrance was stretched open wider than it ever had been, the head was going in. Finally, with a deep breath, and a hard push, she felt the prominent ridge of the head slide past her opening.
It was in. The head was in. Aldary took a moment to catch her breath, and to give herself time to adjust to the large intruder that was now lodged inside her. With that, she was hopefully over the hump, and the rest would go a bit smoother... Right?

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary started to move the toy back and forth slowly, making a soft moan each time it plunged back in. Her fingers still taking care of her clit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she worked the toy deeper into her, Aldary was suddenly jolted from her pleasure by a firm knock at her door. "Um, miss, is everything okay in there?" It was the voice of the barmaid.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Crap..." She muttered in elvish "Yeah I'm... I'm fine!" She shouted at the door, her sentence ending a bit like a moan.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, well, if you need anything, just let us know." The sound of receding footfalls let her know that the girl had left.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary thanked her gods the barmaid didn't stick around for long before continuing her endeavor, plunging the toys slowly inside her wet and hungry muff. Moaning softly with each move. Trying to reach her climax to calm the fire down there.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she pumped away, she could feel her orgasm growing close. The oversized toy now slid in with ease, and Aldary was sure that she was going to leave a wet spot on the sheet if she took much longer.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She gasped for air before closing her mouth shut not wanting the whole town to know about her little fun. Her body started to quiver and shudder in ecstasy, her hands moving the toy a bit faster before stopping unable to move out of sheer pleasure. Aldary was able to keep her mouth shut, but it was hard for her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The pleasure reached it's peak, and Aldary's walls finally broke. She squealed into the pillow as her orgasm tore through her. Her pussy clenched so tightly around the toy inside her that it was almost pushed out as her hips bucked in the air. When she finally came down, her moment of bliss quickly gave way to a feeling of trepidation as she realized that the heat between her legs was not gone; only lessened. The blazing desire in her loins had been replaced by a smoldering heat that, while much more manageable, still left her feeling needy. Still, at least she wasn't in danger of looking like she had wet herself, but she had to wonder just how long she could keep herself under control with this feeling burning inside her.

Reactions: Lanania

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary removed her armor and put her panties back on. After a small time she decided that the safest bet for the night was to just stick inside her room and sleep. And this is what she did. Slipping inside her sheets trying to sleep away the heat between her legs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sadly, even sleep offered little respite from her predicament. Throughout the night her dreams were filled with all manner of lustful imagery, as all manner of scenes played out in her mind. Everything from gentle lovemaking with a handsome elf man, to being ravaged by orcs and other man-beasts, to being at the center of a drunken orgy.
When dawn finally came, and the crow of a rooster roused her from her slumber, Aldary could feel that her panties were absolutely sodden. Worse the heat in her loins was back.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Crap..." Aldary said before looking once again at the dildo. After a short moment she decided to give it another go before leaving town.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once more, the sounds of muffled screams and moans filled the room as Aldary pleasured herself. Once more, she was left gasping and sweating from exertion as another powerful orgasm rocketed through her. And, once more, the heat in her loins was only reduced, not gone.

Once she had gathered herself, and began pacing her bag, Aldary realized that, at the rate she was soaking through them, she was going to run out of clean panties very quickly. As she was walking out the door, she paused as the drawer in the nightstand caught her eye one last time. She might just need something to help with these regular 'cooling' sessions, if she didn't want to rely solely on her fingers.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She took the dildo and shoved it deep inside her bag, under all her spare clothes and left going at the bar to pay.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The barkeep greeted her with a smile. "Ah, mornin', Miss. Sleep well?" he asked.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Setting out already?" he asked, as he took her money. "Where might you be heading, if you don't mind me asking."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Next biggest city, and I have a request, can I have some of the spice you gave me yesterday?" Aldary asked in a shy manner

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Certainly," he replied, before fetching a jar of the pepper. The glass container held at least a cup of the stuff; more than enough for her to overdose on, if she wasn't careful. "So, I guess you'll be heading south for the coast then? Easiest way to Draanok is to follow the beach east. If that's your plan, then you be careful when you get there. There's always someone in the big city looking to take advantage of newcomers," he warned.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"A cup is a bit too much, i just want a spoonful of it, as a souvenir and reminder, and I plan on carrying a lot of other things like that before returning home, I want to have some space for the rest" Aldary said. "And don't worry about me... I can take care of myself"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, suite yourself," replied the barkeep, as he took the powder back, poured a small amount into an envelope.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Thank you..." She said taking the enveloppe, her cheeks flashing red at the idea of consuming more of the spice. Aldary quickly turned around toward the exit ready to leave the town and continue her adventure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The small village had no stables where horses might be rented, not that Aldary would be able to ride with her loins as sensitive as they were, so she left the little community on foot, heading south. As she walked through the pastoral farmland, she was able to take in the natural beauty of the land, and even forget about her current troubles for a moment. Sadly, it was only for a moment. The heat in her womanhood continued to grow steadily throughout the day, and by the time she stopped to camp on the first night she had thoroughly soaked through another pair of panties.