Aldary's Chronicles (For Lanania)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You sure? Hunting is dangerous work," said Trish, as she turned and began walking, still naked, down the beach.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I know but... I need money and I'm here to try new things...." She responded following her

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Yes, I know how to use a bow and hunt wild animals... But my bow got stolen by goblins" She responded

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary pointed toward the location her stuff was stolen. "It's been awhile since they stole my stuff" She responded a bit ashamed

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, tomorrow, we'll head that way, and get your things back. I have no other leads at the moment, anyway, that direction is as good a place as any to search." After a few more minutes of walking, the two women came upon a small camp. A single tent sat next to a low-burning fire pit, and an assortment of clothes were strewn around the place. Trish picked up the clothes and put them on as they came to them. Staring with a pair of tight-fitting silk panties, followed by a pair of brown trousers, and a sky-blue shirt.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary dropped her bag on the side of the camp. "You don't mind if I stay in your camp, my tent and the rest of my stuff was destroyed and stolen by the goblins..." She asked shyly

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Nah, there's enough room for two," replied Trish, pulling the flap of her tent open, and gesturing inside.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Inside, several furs lay across the canvass floor, offering some comfort from the cold ground. In a corner, Trish rummaged through a small pack, pulling out some salted meat and chees. Slicing off several portions, she offered some to Aldary. "You'll have to forgive me, but I'm afraid I'm a little too worn out to cook right now."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"It's okay, it's not like you saved my ass here..." Aldary took a piece cheese and brought to her mouth "So what are you hunting around here apart from satyrs?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I told you, I'm looking for a manticore," replied Trish. "There've been sightings in this area."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"So you are only hunting manticore, that's not a really diverse diet I must say" Aldary said looking surprised

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"That's what the guild sent me out here to hunt. Anything else is just icing," she replied.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"So people hires you to hunt "Their" Monsters? In my forest monsters were your problem, and not being able to hunt them was considered, pathetic"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, welcome to the rest of the world, honey, not everyone out here is interested in stalking through the woods and risking life and limb. Those of us who are, however, can earn a tidy profit for our services," Trish explained.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"And money is something I'm in dire need of at the moment..." Aldary responded "How much are you making for that beast?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Three-hundred gold coins," Trish replied. Three-hundred gold, a tidy sum by anyone's standards. If all jobs that these professional hunters took paid that well, then one could quickly amass quite the fortune.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"If... If I help you out with that, are you willing to share a little, I don't have any money" She asked pleading.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Trish looked her up and down, appraisingly. "Well, have you any experience in hunting large game? It is not a task for the meek, or faint of heart."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I do, us elves live in the nature, against and with it. I've hunter large game before, and danger does not scare me"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, you can prove it tomorrow when we go get your things back from those goblins," replied Trish. "Depending on how well you do, I might be able to see myself splitting the bounty with you after we bring down the real prize."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Your tent is pretty cosy, must be a nightmare to pack up" Aldary said looking at the place

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it is meant to be a home away from home," said Trish, as she tossed Aldary a blanket. "A good thing to have when on a extended hunting trip."