Aldary's Chronicles (For Lanania)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The warm rays of the sun poked through the canopy of the forest like pillars of gold. The soft crunch of fallen leaves underfoot mixed with the songs of birds to lend the woods a pleasant welcoming feel, as Aldary made her way through them. This was the farthest she had ever been from her home in the elven retreats, and she could not help but wonder what the greater world held in store for her. After a while, the tree-line finally broke, and she found herself looking out over a land of rolling pastures, and simple farmsteads. There off in the distance was the town of Green Meadow; a quaint little farming community, that served as the last stop for any humans, or other folk, that decided to try and visit the elves. Today, it might just make a good first stop for Aldary on her way to visit the rest of the world.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary

Description : Seen from afar Aldary is a curious figure, tall, thin, small breast that could be easily hidden her clothes, her ass small but firm. Some people often mistakes her for a man, as her moves are filled with grace, but the grace of a warrior. But when someone comes closer, and see the features on her face, they quickly see the true nature of Aldary. Her face is mostly androgynous, but it has a tiny touch of femininity, enough to not be mistaken but not much more. Long platinum hairs cover her head, with only the tip of her pointed elven ears poking through. Her deep green eyes are alway busy scouring the people speaking with her, not judging them, and often showing kindness. Her mouth is small and pale and only opens when necessary, emitting a soft and singing voice. Her lower lip adorned by a silvery ring piercing right in the middle of it. A navel piercing, made of a silvery ring adorned with what looks like an emerald shaped like tear hangs proudly on her belly. Her pale skin bears no hairs, like it was perfectly shaven. Her pussy and anus is like looking like Aldary, delicate, like a flower. Long thin, yet sexy, legs moves her with grace.

Bio: Aldary hails from a normal elven family, she was raised like a normal elven child, but she was alway far more curious than the others. Mostly curious about the other races inhabiting the world, each time a traveller came by her town she asked them many questions about the world, about their culture, each time left in awe at the world that was there, beyond her community. When she became an adult, she decided to explore this world by herself, her family was against it, but the lust for adventure and discovery won in the end.

Equipement : Aldary wears a green tank top made of soft leather, it stops before her belly and has a little bit of cleavage, in the back of her top there is leather lace arranged like a corset keeping her top tight in place. Her forearms are protected by archery braces made from green leather with vegetal motifs on them. Her lower body is covered by a green skirt stopping mid thighs. She wears knee high boots made of leather with some bronze plate on it for additional protection. Her mouth face is alway covered by a thin veil made of silk like material. She carries her long bow a quiver full of arrows and a long sword, all her weapons are finely crafted by an elven artisan.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary took a moment to inspire deeply and watch the new world in front of her. She made it, she was no longer in home forest, she could finally see this strange and curious world with her own eyes, with very little money and enough provision to last a few a days she decided to walk toward this human settlement. But after a few steps she turned back to look at her home forest. Maybe it was the last time she would see this place. "Farewell home, maybe it was the last time I walked through your woods... Farewell mom and dad, I will try to come back if i can like I promised..." Then she turned back to the human settlement, more decided than ever to explore this new world.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she walked through the farmland, Aldary drew no small number of stares from the people she passed by. While elves were not entirely unknown in this community, they were clearly rare enough to warrant a second look. Still, the few people that she passed close to greeted her with smiles, and polite nods.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She smiled back to them and decided to go more inside the settlement trying to find an inn to get some info about the place.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While the little village had no official inn, Aldary was told by a friendly passerby that the local tavern had a couple of rooms to rent.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
She thanked the man and started to walk toward the tavern, taking her time, looking at the town in awe at this new place.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The pastoral village was, indeed, charming; as was the inside of the tavern. A large eatery, the tavern had several tables laid out about it, as well as a dozen chairs lined up along the bar, while a low burning fireplace on the whole place warm. Unlike many of the stories she had heard of taverns being dirty, grimy places, where nere do-wells went to get drunk and fight, this place was impeccably clean; and seemed to have a warm homey feel to it. The tables and furniture were all clean, and freshly varnished. Paintings, and hunting trophies adorned every wall. And, several antler chandeliers provided plenty of light in the place.
Behind the bar, a tall, round-bellied man, with a long grey beard was busy cleaning glasses, and silver wear. He looked up, and smiled when he saw Aldary. "Well now, there's a sight. Haven't seen one of the forest folk come through here in nigh on ten years." He spoke with a deep comforting voice. "What's the occasion, Stranger?"

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Wanted to see the world with my own eyes. The eyes of the few wanderers visiting my woods were not enough for me" She said calmly inspecting the place, looking at each details. She slowly walked toward the table closest to the man, placing her bow and quiver on it before sitting on a chair. "Do you brew your own alcohol?" She asked the man.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mostly. Though we do have some imported spirits, that we get from merchants that pass through," he replied.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"I want a pint of something you brewed yourself, I'm not really rich, so don't give me your best, but I want to taste what you are making" She said untying her pursue from her belt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Certainly," he replied, filling a mug from one of several kegs that were stacked behind the counter. He sat the tall glass decanter on the table in front of her, and her eyes widened. The tall, frothing glass was easily larger than any she had ever drank from, and the clear golden liquid bubbled invitingly. "Here you are, first one's on the house."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Oh thank you sir..." She smiled behind her veil. "So where are we exactly, my forest is quite secluded, I know the name of the town but beyond that..." She stopped to take a sip from her mug, when her soft lips touched the liquid her face grinned, the bitter taste was very far from the sweet taste of elven liquor. "Not much" She said right after swallowing the first sip. She took a moment to smell her drink, like she was surprised by the taste.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really? That's certainly a switch, most of the time humans go to the elves to get answers," the man chuckled. "Well, my dear, you are at the tail end of the kingdom of the Kingdom of Branok. A nice enough place to live, I suppose, if you don't mind the occasional beast-man, or monster to contend with."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary looked at her drink one last time before taking another large sip from it, quickly swallowing it, like she didn't really liked it, but had too good manners to leave it untouched. "Monsters?" She asked looking more interested than afraid

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, yes. We are a frontier village," he explained. "You go out too far beyond the farms, and it's not just wolves you need to worry about, but any number of fell beasties, or wandering goblinoid tribe. That's why it's always wise to carry a good weapon, or powerful spell with you."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
Aldary moved her index to the string of her bow and gave it a small flick, enough that the inn keeper could hear it ring a bit. "This is why I keep my bow close to me. Are we far from the capital of this kingdom?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"About as far as we can get, and still be in the kingdom," he said. "Tis many days journey just to get to a fair sized city, and many more before you reach the capitol city, Tilde."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"As I said I'm not really rich at this moment, and I'm looking for a job, do you think I will be able to find one in the next big town?" Each time she asked a question she took a large sip, each time grinning at the bitter taste.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, no doubt. Draanok is a port city, there's always somebody that needs something done."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, about a week on foot. You'll pass by a few stray farmsteads on the way. There's no real road, but don't worry, you just head south from here, and then follow the coast east; you can't miss it."

[Sorry, but I have to go, for now.]

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
{Okay}

"Do you have any room left in your inn for the night?" She said taking the last sip from her mug

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Actually, one just opened up," replied the man. "One of those missionary women, the nuns of Solare, passed through town to offer the good will of her god. She left just yesterday."

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Sounds like a fair price, I will take the room for the night" Aldary pushed her empty mug at the end of the table "You spoke about this nuns of solare, what does she believes in?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The tavern-owner lead Aldary up a flight of stairs to the second floor. As he did so, he spoke of the church of Solare, and the good works it did. A church dedicated to the sun god, they believed in bettering the word through simple acts of kindness. To that end, the faithful regularly took on the role of missionaries; traveling the land to minister to those who needed spiritual guidance, and lending a helping hand where they could.
"Ah, here we are." the man opened a stout wooden door, and showed Aldary in. The room was small, but comfortable enough, with a single bed with freshly washed sheets, as well as a small desk, trunk, and nightstand. A single window looked out over the fields and farmland of the surrounding countryside.

Lanania

Oct 11, 2017
"Seems perfect to me" She took a moment to place her bow in some corner of the room. "Do you make food for diner or I should go and look for some in the town?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"We start making dinner at sunset, please come join us whenever you finish unpacking." With that, he left Aldary to her own devices. As she set about stowing her things, however, she noticed that the drawer of the nightstand was slightly ajar.