Account lost backer status help

Remiku

Sep 2, 2023
Basically I donated to the TITS offbeatr became a lifetime backer in one payment and have been living that life since. The problem is I just updated the email associated with my fenoxo account from the original which I deleted earlier this year after a long service and 1000s of spam messages, I remembered to move a handful of useful stuff off it before I deleted it but fenoxo was not one the ones I moved when it was available. Back to now where I've just changed the email to one that doesn't get spammed into oblivion and I check every now and then and I just noticed my account lost it's backer status, I don't 100% know if the email change caused that or whether a decision to remove lifetime backing was made at some point, I don't check in all that often and didn't look before I updated. But just incase it shouldn't have happened and I can get it back that would be dope. I don't have any other way of doing this other than asking for help on the matter, offbeatr not existing anymore means I can't change the associated email and I can't verify the email address because it doesn't exist anymore. It's not the worst if my situation isn't solvable, but I didn't expect changing my email to affect my backer status and it seems like a weird thing to happen.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Shoot me an email to fenoxo@gmail.com about this using the email currently associated with your account. Include mention of the old email address that was used on Offbeatr in the message.

I'll send 2-3 warnings to the old email to verify you're not trying to steal someone's address, and if they don't get an answer in a week or come back undeliverable I can throw an override on your account.