[Accepted] Muff Modeler

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
So, I've been working on a new project. This time it's the Dong Designer equivalent for pussies. We've finally decided to name it Muff Modeler

This time it'll include many more features. For starters, you'll have access to a modest selection of classic pussy types, but you can purchase extra types, unlocking the entire pussy repertoire we have in-game.

The option for targeted modifications will be available as well, allowing you to add or remove flags, change color, pump it, change clit number and length and a fuckton many more features. It'll also function for tailcunts too and it'll have an option to duplicate or remove extra pussies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muff Modeler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
This one is basically finished. It sits at a nice 6k words. Most of the heavy stuff is gonna be code and menus. So, there isn't much text. Currently, it has the shop commercial. The reception and installing, the modification scene and a special modification scene for tailcunts. I really can't think of anything more and it's not like its feasible to write one scene for every single thing.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, we've finally settled on a name and worked hard to debug and streamline the menu. Here's the result:

Captura de pantalla (59).png

All the previous options are still available, we decided to merge some and create submenus for the least important things while keeping the most common modifications as the first options. Characteristics should contain most miscellaneous stuff like looseness, girlcum production, clit modification, hymen regrowth, wetness, and capacity. Pregnancy includes fertility, speed, and quantity. We've renamed flags to features to sound less code-y. The thing is basically done code-wise. We'll keep testing it for bugs just in case.

For now, I'll focus on editing the text and fixing grammar, typos and weak/dull sentences.

A

Athena

This is turning out even better than expected. Keep up the good work!

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Pregnancy speed modifier......

PREGNANCY SPEED MODIFIER

PREGNANCY SPEED MODIFIER

source.gif

Me

Jul 4, 2016
How many more name combinations of alliteration iterations are you going to send to through this station?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I still preferred 'Cuntstructor'.

We've added a random name generator for silly mode. Since there were so many names suggested and we spend so much time trying to decide, we paid a little homage to those names that didn't make it. In silly mode, every instance of "Muff Modeler" is replaced by a random name from a pool, containing, among others, "Cuntstructor".

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This thing had better be extremely expensive, since it renders a whole bunch of other Transformatives obsolete (Pussybloom/blossom, Slutshroom, Motherhusk, Fertite+, some of Laquine Ears, Easy Fit, Dryspell, ReductPro, Mighty Tight, Uthra+, I'm probably forgetting others). 33K or 66K for Pussyblossom for the extra vaginas plus the extreme convenience (no random variables, no unexpected side effects).

Does 'girlcum production' include Quantity Modifier, because there's currently no way to reduce it. Can you change Minimum Looseness? I can't tell from your screenshot.

Any chance of an upgrade for the Dong Designer? At the moment, you can easily add what, Nubby (Bumpy Road), Knotted (Knot a Problem), Sheathed (Turtleneck Cream)? Being able to add more of the flags would be a nice addition.

Reactions: Chaosstripe

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
This thing had better be extremely expensive, since it renders a whole bunch of other Transformatives obsolete (Pussybloom/blossom, Slutshroom, Motherhusk, Fertite+, some of Laquine Ears, Easy Fit, Dryspell, ReductPro, Mighty Tight, Uthra+, I'm probably forgetting others). 33K or 66K for Pussyblossom for the extra vaginas plus the extreme convenience (no random variables, no unexpected side effects).

Does 'girlcum production' include Quantity Modifier, because there's currently no way to reduce it. Can you change Minimum Looseness? I can't tell from your screenshot.

Any chance of an upgrade for the Dong Designer? At the moment, you can easily add what, Nubby (Bumpy Road), Knotted (Knot a Problem), Sheathed (Turtleneck Cream)? Being able to add more of the flags would be a nice addition.
Don't forget it also makes taking on all those negative perks from Dumbfuck for the Breed Hungry perk pointless as well.

A

Athena

The expansions mentioned in the doc are already suggested to cost a few hundred thousand credits all together. You're right that it makes them redundant, but a number of those items have other effects that might make them more appealing, or are so prevelant or even given out for free that it could easily off-set the existance of a massive convenience machine.

Besides, TitSed already made all of those items obsolete. :catte:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Besides, TitSed already made all of those items obsolete. :catte:
Except for those who are foolish enough to not have a Windows computer.

I mean, really, can you imagine? What are they thinking, playing on Mobile, Mac or Linux (nerds)?

/s

• Angry
Reactions: Lone Wolf115
A

Athena

I'll admit, I was only trying to be cheeky. It's been a while since I've attempted humor, so I suppose I'm rusty.

I get your point, though, in that it would be required to be an expensive item. That's the cost of convenience, after all.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'll admit, I was only trying to be cheeky. It's been a while since I've attempted humor, so I suppose I'm rusty.
I took it that way. So was I.

At the risk of over-explaining, '/s' means end sarcasm, in this case the 'all in good fun' kind.

I thought I might be overdoing it.

We're cluttering up the thread. Feel free to PM me.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017

It can increase and reduce girlcum output quantity and can increase and decrease minimum looseness. The basic thing costs 100k and can only modify the pussy type, same as the dong designer, and comes pretty much with the same array of basic pussy types.

You can purchase addons, totaling 255k extra credits with the season pass bundle (or a bit more if purchased individually). The most expensive one, of course, is the one that allows you to change all those specific things.

While it does a lot of items obsolete, keep in mind that this costs a small fortune, so it's a late-game purchase. Sure, it can change minimum looseness, but so does mighty tight, and if that's all that you want, you might as well purchase a pill instead of spending a minimum of 250k for the machine+the targeted modifications addon.

Reactions: Athena and Theron

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018

Bumped up the price of the duplicator to 100,000 (I had it at 70,000, which was a bit low in retrospect.). As it stands now, it's 100,000 for the base machine, 10,000 for the upgrade that allows it to work on goo PCs (since they'd normally be an invalid target for this sort of thing), 30,000 for the codex upgrade (unlocks new vagina types when you unlock the species in your codex), 100,000 for the duplicator, and 200,000 for the deluxe upgrade (the one that enables all the targeted modifications.). You can buy all the upgrades bundled for a discount of 15%, but it's still a hefty chunk of change.

It does, and you can.

Doesn't really fall under the purview of this project, and it's not on my radar. Dunno if anyone else is planning anything.

Don't forget it also makes taking on all those negative perks from Dumbfuck for the Breed Hungry perk pointless as well.

Game actually already had a built in system for handling this situation, which was convenient. The Muff Modeler affects pregnancyIncubationBonusMotherRaw. Perks are applied after that, e.g. Breed Hungry will always add its bonus on top of whatever your base is.

In general, I tried to limit the machine to what's already possible in-game. For reference, here's what the machine can affect and the range of values it supports:
Type: Think everything in game at the moment, as well as making it easy to add future types.
Color: I lifted the list from the Pleasure Palette Permapaint options.
Flags: Everything but plugged, since that would be odd.
Girl Cum Types: Think everything in game at the moment, with the exception of goo.
Wetness: 0-8 (Amazona);
Girl Cum Modifier: 1-10 (100-1000% in game terms)
Clits: 0-∞ (Same as goo transforms)
Clit Length: 0.1-12 inches (Cackler)
Minimum Looseness: 1-5;
Bonus Capacity: 0-800; (Laquine Ears)
Fertility: 1-10 (100-1000% in game terms);
Incubation Speed: 1-10 (100-1000% in game terms, Laquine Ears);
Incubation Quantity: 1-5 (100-500% in game terms, Orefish Shard);

And here's the list of silly mode names, in case anyone wants to add some (There is an option to toggle the random names off as well)
"Box Beautificator", "Box Box", "Clam Changer", "Clam Customizer", "CENSORED", "Cervix Servicer", "Cooch Customizer", "Cooch Constructor", "Cunt Crafter", "Cunt Changer", "Cunt Constructor", "Cuntstomizer", "Cuntstructor", "Fanny Finagler", "Hoo-ha Hootenanier", ,"Muff Modifier", "Muff Master", "Muff Mistress", "Passage Painter", "Pussy Perfector", "PLACEHOLDER", "Pussy Picker", "Pussy Planner", "Slit Sculptor", "Slit Shifter", "Snatch Shaper", "Twat Tweaker", "Vagoo Vandalizer", "Vaggy McVagFace"

Edit: Ninja'd

Reactions: Theron

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Always nice to see a good money sink.

Thanks for the information.
I'm glad the value caps are sane(ish). That screenshot was a bit extreme.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Always nice to see a good money sink.

Thanks for the information.
I'm glad the value caps are sane(ish). That screenshot was a bit extreme.

That's a test character I use. It has pretty much everything exaggerated and most body parts. It's a weird chimera, but ypu have to test extreme cases just to be safe.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Incubation Quantity: 1-5 (100-500% in game terms, Orefish Shard);
Wut, is that something that was omitted during implementation?

In general, I tried to limit the machine to what's already possible in-game. For reference, here's what the machine can affect and the range of values it supports:

Your attention to such a detail is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Nope; just tested it in the new version and they increase quantity modifier.
Yeah from the wording of the TF and from it's listing on the wiki are you sure it's supposed to modify Quantity?

A notification from your Codex tells you that your pregnancies will be a bit faster from now on.
Quantity has absolutely nothing to do with preg speed.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
There goes my idea for the Re-Virginizer... "Got around? No Prob. Getting married but your bachelorette party had a few gals with surprises? Hubby expects a virgin? We gotcha! Tired of looking down and wondering if you're too much like a tire that suffered a blow out? Over modded? We can fix that with Revirgenizer. Simply insert the rod and plug it into the control module...and in no time you'll have a like brand new pussy. Once proper tightness and capacity are adjusted down via vigorous electrical stimulation and custom nano-surgeons some excess flesh will be used to regrow a hymen. Not for use when pregnant as use may induce early labor or make birth canal too small for normal birthing. ///"

This is much better. More option and no real torture involved... sleeping with this inserted would require a major masochist...

Tying the mod machine's capabilities to current TFs is a good idea too.

Hmm suggest some basic pre-programmed capabilities?
a) Revitalization (tightens, minimizes wetness to moist, removes puffed and or gaping) - might take a few passes before a pussy looks like new?
b) Like New! Makes current targeted pussy like new. Including hymen and factory fresh smell (removes negative mods and makes basic cum type feminine again?)
c) Put through paces... Test program for pussies. Normally only accessible by service techs... I mean who'd want to test the limits of their new pussy almost to destruction? Sure you can just /repair it again/ but you're not that much of a slut or masochist are you?
d) FEELING LUCKY - randomized cunt generated?

Should altered pussies have a /Cooldown period?

If your clit is over 5" can you use it like a dick that won't cum in game currently? (Yeah you'd still flood your thighs and panties though)

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Hmm suggest some basic pre-programmed capabilities?
a) Revitalization (tightens, minimizes wetness to moist, removes puffed and or gaping) - might take a few passes before a pussy looks like new?
b) Like New! Makes current targeted pussy like new. Including hymen and factory fresh smell (removes negative mods and makes basic cum type feminine again?)
c) Put through paces... Test program for pussies. Normally only accessible by service techs... I mean who'd want to test the limits of their new pussy almost to destruction? Sure you can just /repair it again/ but you're not that much of a slut or masochist are you?
d) FEELING LUCKY - randomized cunt generated?

Should altered pussies have a /Cooldown period?

If your clit is over 5" can you use it like a dick that won't cum in game currently? (Yeah you'd still flood your thighs and panties though)

I could see a reset to default pre-programmed, but I think anything else is probably too niche. Maybe the randomizer if that's something people would want?

I don't think any cool down is necessary, and it would be annoying to code anyways.

You can if there's a scene specifically for it, which pretty much means no at the moment.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore