A Paladin’s Mission (for shinyhappyfitsofrage)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hest, watching Bastion, could tell he was uncomfortable under all that armor, which only made her feel more confident in herself. So, after she ordered a some wine and Madeline ordered an ale (she didn’t know how it tasted compared to her wealthy background), Hest sat down across from the paladin, carrying a jug full of wine. “Feeling good in that armor, my brave knight?” she teased, looking to see his response as she poured out a cup of it.

Thankfully, before he could respond, the Cleric sat down next to him, carrying a tankard of ale. “Are you trying to cause trouble again, Miss ‘Diana’?” she asked. “Even with the collar, I don’t doubt you’ve got a ton of a tricks up your sleeve.”

“You might be right,” Hest said, “but I think while you drink you’re ale, you shouldn’t go too fast-it’s an accquired taste, for sure.” She then took a sip of her wine, dabbing her tongue in it as she lowered her eyelids. “Must say, though, our paladin friend is definitely an interesting sort.”

“Sure,” Madeline said, glowering, “if you say so.” She then took a sip of the ale, only to immediately spit it out, wiping her mouth. “Gah, no wonder I’ve never drunk this stuff-it’s awful!”

“Well, you live and learn,” Hest replies, shrugging. “It isn’t my fault you ordered that.”

A waiter carried out a mug full of milk, handing it out to Bastion. “Here you go,” he said, smiling. “Must say, it’s quite nice to see some people from the temple-even if it is brief. Tell me, how long do you plan to stay?”

Both Madeline and Hest looked to Bastion for the answer, knowing he was the leader.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion had his chin in his folded hands as Hest approached. It didn't particularly comfortable, given the gauntlets he wore. "Mhmm. I'm well trained in it, but wearing it extensively is still something I've yet to grow used to." No matter how careful you were with armor, the weight of it pressed somewhere, and straps and padding only did so much to mitigate it, even with masterwork quality plate. Over time, anyone would feel it. Anyone who was a normal, fragile mortal, anyway. Bastion had to wonder just how much stronger Hest was than him and Madeline, by dint of her heritage. He bet she could snap his short sword in half, and throw him through a wall, if she wasn't collared. Or simply bury his mace into his skull with a single blow. It reminded him just how dire a world he was about to step into.

Bastion wasn't sure just how 'interesting' he really was, but Hest seemed quite insistent on getting close to him. He hoped that things would be... simpler, going forward. When the waiter arrived, he thanked him for the milk, and drank deeply. That was good stuff... he always needed a lot of protein in his diet, and fat. He worked hard to stay in shape, and had to have stamina, even without ample stores of fat. The waiter asked how long they planned to stay, and he thought about it for a moment... then looked around to find Madeline and Hest staring at him. He blinked. His cheeks reddened. He sure was being put on the spot... He lowered his mug, and cleared his throat. "W-well, I would think to leave at dawn. We should try to find someone who knows the lay of the land if possible, and perform some light reconnaissance, and make sure we know where we might find the means to purchase supplies necessary for fighting demons. We don't yet know exactly what role we'll have to play against this abyssal incursion, so we'll be studying it, and slowly trying our hands at containing it, finding out whether we have the force necessary to make any meaningful progress." Were they really looking to him for leadership, in the field? The most he ever lead was bible study.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nodding, the man smiled. “I suppose I should sign a room for four, then, since you’re staying the night.” He then walked back.

Hest, looking around the room, noticed someone and pointed out. “Ooh, I think I found a person who might be use to us! Over there!”

Standing where she was pointing, Bastion saw a tall, large-chested orc woman in leather armor, with a black on her back and two scimitars in her brown belt. Her hair was scarlet as blood and her skin olive, trademarks of her ancestors along with her golden eyes. Muscularly built with broad shoulders, she had quite the intimidating profile, which was only heightened by her hooded dark brown cape.

“I think she’d make a good addition to the group,” Hest said. “Going by her looks, she’s probably a hunter of some sorts, which means she should be well acquainted with the surrounding areas. Not only that, but she has a bow, which means she’ll be able to provide support from a distance.”

Madeline, looking at the orc, nodded. “I have to agree-she might be pretty fearsome, but I don’t doubt she’d make for a valuable member.” The cleric then looked to Bastion. “What do you think? Does she seem like she’d be valuable to us?”

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion looked where they pointed. He did agree... she seemed to fit the bill of their immediate needs, perfectly. "If she's hanging around here, she's probably scouting for a party as well, looking for strength of numbers to make her way into the corrupted territory with." He'd rise, and down his drink quickly, before making his way to her table. Time to put that legendary charisma to use. "Excuse me, ma'am."

He'd approach with a jovial smile, eyes sparkling. "I am Bastion, a paladin. I come with a party, three in total, that seek to enter the corrupted lands on the morrow. If you are looking for a group to travel into that realm with, we would gladly have your skills, and your company. Perhaps you'd be willing to entertain a discussion with my group?" He talked to all equally... pauper or king, human or demon or orc. He was respectful, courteous, kind.

That said, this was an orc, and a soft skin full of nice words and demure body language might not impress an orc very much.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Up closer, Bastion could see the orc woman had, like Hest, a prominent bulge. She didn’t seem to trying to hide it, even if some people were giving her odd looks.

The orc looked down at Bastion and listened to what he said. As he finished, she said, in a husky voice, “You’re offer sounds nice-although it seems like a good way of getting yourself killed. You might talk fancy, but whatever money you have is not enough.” She paused, before saying, “however, If you win against me in a challenge, I’ll join-you may decide between a challenge of fists, a challenge of drinks, or challenge of cards. Whichever you choose, I hope you are prepared to lose out!” She then laughed.

Hest, listening in, stepped up from her table. “Think I should intervene?” she asked Madeline, looking at the two.

“Not sure,” said the cleric. “I think we should wait a little...”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion thought it odd that he was seeing more and more of something he'd never witnessed. Masculine endowed females... how strange. Perhaps, though, he was simply far less worldly than he ever imagined. The orcess was confident, and more than that, she was flirtatious, energetic. He didn't even mind that she wished him to prove himself. "Very well. Between those options, I pick fists. I have not the guile for cards, nor do I allow myself drink. However, I am very confident in my constitution. I would be the shield of my allies." He'd begin stripping off his armor, undoing straps and allowing the plates to fall to the ground around him. It took a good few minutes, pauldrons and gauntlets and eventually breastplate and greaves falling to the floor, and he took off an underlayer of a finely meshed chain shirt off as well, ending up in a black woolen tunic with black woolen pants.

Good padding... though one had to wonder if he didn't itch incessantly. If they asked, he'd tell them that it was a practice in discipline.

He'd stand before her, far slimmer and slighter than she, though his lean physique was cut to physical perfection, a product of countless hours of diligent conditioning.

"If I might add one stipulation, however. The win condition is that one of us admits defeat."

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Well, I suppose I should strip off my armor too.” Then, the orc unfastened her belt buckle and took off her armor, taking much shorter time than Bastion. Underneath it, she wore a sleeveless red tunic. “So, ready to get your pretty face messed up?” she asked, confident this would be an easy victory.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
She nodded. “Very well; let’s begin this outdoors.”

The orc then walked outside the inn, as Madeline walked up to Bastion. “Don’t worry, if you get seriously injured, I’ll make sure to heal you,” as Hest shrugged.

“I don’t know if you can win, but if you make a good impression she might join anyway.”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion smiled to them both, nodding his head. "Very well. I'm counting on you, Madeline." He'd give another fond smile to Hest. She was really starting to grow on him.

He followed the orc out of doors, leaving his armor behind... along with his shield, mace, and short sword, and his bags. He'd walk freely to the spot that the orc chose, waiting patiently.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
As Bastion left the inn, he saw the orc standing there, grinning, as she cracked her knuckles. “Nice of you to show up, bucko-I expect you to be providing your best, so I won’t hold back on my punches. I don’t doubt you’ve had some training, but I’ve got experience on my side!” She then got into stance, keeping her legs spread a little and her back straight as she bent her knees slightly, although kept her arms to the side, fingers outstretched instead of clamped into fists. “Now let’s begin!”

Hest and Madeline watched, impressed by the orc’s stance. The cleric looked to the demoness, asking, “do you think he’ll win?”

Hest looked back. “To be honest? I have no fucking idea.”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion stood before her, still smiling. "I admire your gusto. You are a far more experienced fighter than I am." He then put his hands in his pockets. "You may proceed whenever you are ready."

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Confused by his sudden refusal, she shouted, “is this some sort of joke to you? What the fuck are you trying to pull here now?” She charged him, hands out stretched; she aiming to grab him around his waist for a powerful suplex, tossing him into the ground. After all, if he wasn’t going to fight properly, she was going to make sure he felt it.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion didn't move. Her arms wound around his slim waist and she hefted him, slamming him into the ground, hard. But, after the strong blow, he'd rise again, and stand still, if a bit shakier. There was a look in his eyes, now. A look like iron, unwavering.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seeing him stand up before her, the orc was shocked, surprised he had managed to stand up before him. “Why didn’t you dodge, you idiot?” she shouted, looking at him. “For all I know, I could’ve broken some of your ribs!”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion looked at her, evenly. "Do you know why I wear that armor? Why I carry that shield? I am a paladin. I am strong, when my allies are at their weakest. I am the reason they can rest easy, they can focus on their tasks in battle. Mine is to be unbreakable. And on my honor, you will not break me. Not my will. Did you come out here thinking you could make me say the words, 'I admit defeat' with just your fists? If I broke that easily, how could you ever trust that my shield would be there to protect you when you needed it most on the battlefield?" His words were said with absolute conviction, with the steel of a tried and true warrior who was ready to face death over his ideals. They were the manliest words he'd spoken in front of his new companions, even if they were still in the voice of a little girl.

"If you kill me, you cannot make me admit defeat. If you knock me unconscious, you'd have to wait for me to awaken. You can break me in any way you like, between my healing abilities and our Cleric's, I'll manage to mend, most likely. So, I ask you now. Do you admit defeat?"

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The orc sighing, relaxed her stance. “Fine, I guess you win, but in a real fight, I hope you aren’t going to try this shit-most opponents won’t give you the time to speak your piece while they’re try to kick your teeth in.” She then smiled. “Call me Urgash,” she said, offering her hand.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion laughed. "I honestly thought this was going to be much more arduous." He took her hand. "Urgash, then. I am pleased to meet you. And don't worry... I'm not a pacifist when my comrades are in danger. I will do what needs to be done, to get everyone home alive." He took his role in the group very seriously. Still, he was moving slowly after that suplex. The orc packed quite some power, as he'd guessed. His wine pink eyes practically glittered. "These two are our comrades." He'd let them do their own introductions.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“My name is Madeline Greywall,” the cleric said, smiling as she offered her hand, which the orc shook.

“And you can call me Hest,” the demoness said, smiling. “I must admit, your strength is impressive-I must wonder if your equally as adept in bed as in battle.”

Urgash chuckled, blushing a little. “Heh, I suppose you could say so.” She then looked to the paladin. “Say, you don’t suppose you have a room to share with me?”

“We do!” Madeline said, smiling. “I must say you’ll do admirably and it’s a pleasure you decided to spend time with us.”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion nodded at Urgash's question. "It seems we've only a room to share between us. The church has always been somewhat... miserly with those doing field work, from what I hear." It seemed he was only just starting to find out that that was true for himself. "In fact, I think I'm going I'm going to retire early. I have prayers and meditations to do before I can sleep anyway." He stretched and yawned, then folded his hands behind his head. "Hehe. I'm glad this journey is going to have such pleasant company." He seemed quite happy with his comrades, as he headed to their room in the inn, gathering up his belongings, including his fallen armor, to put them neatly by his bed.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
While he arranged his things, Madeline began taking off her own equipment as well, neatly folding her chainshirt and placing next to her bed after storing her equipment under it. Urgash, meanwhile leaned her longbow against the wall and hung her belt over a chair, her leather armor draped on the floor. The orc then lay back on her bed.

As Bastion finished up, Hest said from behind, “hey, remember when I asked about doing some ‘training’ earlier? I think this might be a good opportunity to learn some things.”

Madeline, seeing her, gasped, covering her mouth. While the demoness was still dressed in her robes, she clearly had an erection bulging under the cloth. While the cleric was not so naive that she didn’t know about erections, what impressed her most was the sheer size of it-going by her own estimates, it had to be at least nine inches in length.

Urgash, however, merely sat up on her bed and listened, eyes focused on Hest.

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion took a moment to pray, after he'd set his things next to his bed, including his full set of armor and shield. He a party of all women, besides himself, and yet there were three swinging dicks between them. Not something he thought he'd ever see. He sat upon his bed after using a moist cloth and a small bowl of water to wash himself to some degree, and perfumed himself a bit. He cared about hygiene. After scrubbing, soaping, and rinsing his hair, he turned his attention to Hest as she spoke. He was as surprised as Madeline to see her size... much larger than himself... but he did manage not to gawk. "If you are serious about this likely being beneficial to our forthcoming expedition, then I suppose I should take that opportunity." He'd sit cross legged on his bed, watching Hest as he spoke.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hest nodded, sitting down on her bed. “Okay, because I feel there is a strong chance doing this could make your chances out in the corrupted areas better-But first, I need you two to get naked.”

Madeline was shocked at such a request. “What? I’m not doing that!” She then looked to the paladin for support. “Bastion, do you think I should say the word?”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion shook his head. "It would be my preference not to resort to torture, Madeline, at all if possible. For now, let us trust our comrade the same we'd trust one another. She is our comrade, in this. If we can't trust her in the privacy of our own quarters, we have no chance of being able to trust her in the field." He'd strip off his clothing without complaint, taking to his task with that same determination he took to everything else he was serious about.

Though, after he'd stripped down... he still held his shirt in his lap, preserving his modesty, and watched Hest, awaiting further instruction.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sighing, Madeline followed, stripping off her vestments and letting them fall to the ground. She had fairly small breasts, barely big enough to fit in the palms of his hands, her nipples small and pink. However, she covered her lower regions with her hands as she quickly sat down next to Bastion.

“Okay,” Hest said, smiling. “Now, I understand this might seem a little uncomfortable, but I’d like to ask you something-how much experience have you had with sex?”

Madeline only blushed deeper, biting her lip as she looked around. “I...uh...” she looked between Bastion and Hest, a bit nervous. “...I may have touched myself a few times...”

Last edited:

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion tapped his chin. "Well, I have a lot of experience with oral sex." He did not explain further, watching Hest evenly, cheeks pink with blush. He wasn't looking at Madeline. He was used to being around nude women... but that didn't mean it didn't arouse him. Madeline masturbating surprised him... that wasn't something he'd ever actually done, himself.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Really?” Hest said, raising an eyebrow. “In this case, I think Madeline needs this lesson more than you.” She then looked to the young woman. “I know this might seem a bit rushed or not particularly romantic, but I feel it wise you should learn how to perform oral sex-trust me, you’ll be happy to know it now rather than later.” She then looked at Bastion. “Will you help guide her?”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion blushed, at that. "I believe this requires an explanation, Hest. Why are we naked? Why do we need such carnal knowledge? This is highly... unorthodox. I hope I'm not the only one that wants to know why this is pertinent to the coming trials?" He'd look around at Ugash, and Madeline, curious... and trying to make sure his shirt kept his growing erection covered. This was all just a little much...

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
“Yeah!” Madeline said, pointing at Hest. “How IS this going to help any of us?”

Ugrash, who pulled off her top causing her large breasts to jiggle a bit, shrugged. “Eh, I think knowing about it would be useful in general; besides, this should be fun!”

“Well, besides Ugrash’s EXCELLLENT points, there are some demons who used lust-based abilities. While it might not be useful in the immediate, if there are any lingering affects in an ally, taking a moment to help them release would allow you to negate some of those, as well as destress a little.”

Ugrash nodded thoughtfully. “Quite useful, indeed.”

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
Bastion blinked. "Lust... based... attacks?" He looked over at Ugrash, blushing as she readily stripped off her top. Well, looked like the ranger thought this was fun too. And knew precisely what was going on. It was just him, and the other church baby that had no clue what this was all about. "You're saying that in martial combat, we're going to be inundated with attacks designed to break our will by... making us amorous?! Does that even work?!"

He frowned in confusion. "I can hold my will against my foes even to the verge of death. I've had torture training, since I've been given certain church secrets. Even if such is a viable tactic... wouldn't I have nothing to worry about? Surely being aroused is no threat to me. I can't imagine not being able to focus on my enemy for such a petty distraction." It seemed Bastion was only more skeptical. The church certainly had no respect for sensuality... at least, his didn't.

He did remember, however, that the same priest that had, at great length, taught him of oral sex hadn't allowed him to take a vow of chastity. He'd been told the man was just taking advantage of him, but he'd always believed otherwise, against all logic.

In truth, Bastion already knew otherwise. "Damnit..." He chewed his lip. He was aroused. Strongly. Often. It clouded his thinking so much, that he found it easier to focus when he was being beaten to a pulp, easier to handle. "If this is really a way they fight..."

He just might be the weakest in the entire group to such a tactic. He even had a tendency towards 'wet dreams'... and he might not be the most generously endowed, not even in this group of otherwise all females, but he probably had the messiest orgasms by far. His worry was written all over his face.

Last edited: