A.N.A.L (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, you two have fun getting yourselves killed." She sighs, before turning her attention back to Claire. "Boys will be boys... Let's make sure they don't hurt themselves."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Kay and Purgat make theryre way into the clearing the much less sticky webbing on the forest floor clinging to into they're boots, everyone notices that there are a number of humanoid shaped web-cocoons hanging from nearby branches. Purgat's challenging battle cry goes unanswered and his voice echoes through the trees, and if there were things in the forest that didn't know you all were here. Its a safe bet they do now. On the up side, there is one anwser to his call, "mmmmmrph" comes from one of the web cocoons as it wiggles, its also humanoid jn shape but a a little bulbous in its midsection. "Haaaap eee! I ooo ana af aa-aa abas!"

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lawleious

Gazing over to the source of the muffled cries he readies his claws getting visibly "Excited" Taking one slash at the cocoon and reaching in "Come on outta there will yah?, I don't bite" Grabbing hold and pulling.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The cocoon breaks open relatively easily, assuming you detach it from the branch its hanging from first. Then as Purgat reaches in he feels smooth skin and what feels like soft downy-like fur. And what he pulls out is...MOTHGIRL_zps8fad03dd.jpg

The only difference (from the pic) is this girl is obviously pregnant, and terrified. "Nooo!" She screams at purgat, swating at him futilely with her eyes closed, her swats dont hurt in the slightest, leaving you to assume that her strength is all but gone. "I dun wanna have anymore of your babies! Get away you eight-legged freak!" She shouts! Her nether-lips gape slightly and leak goo. If you had to take a guess, she's probably already been bred by the spider-morph.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja sighs, and walks inside to investigate. "Ok, you loud-mouth, what the hell is... that?" She stares at the unfamiliar thing.

L

Lawleious

Giving her a light tap on the face "hey calm down beauty I don't have 8 legs and I ain't giving you anything unless you ask for it!" Holding her arms to calm her down "Just stay still and breathe" Looking into her eyes trying to stare her down, His "Excitement" quickly dying.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay raises his shimmering sword to illuminate them all better. "I am not sure but it does not look hostile and it's terrified."  He looked sideways to Purgat as if it was his fault. "Calm down. Look at us." He said with a gentle, but stern voice. "We won't harm you. The spiders are gone for now. You're safe." He took a better look at the girl and her obvious baby bump. "Poor thing, how you must have suffered. Give her room, Purgat. She needs to breathe and you look *hardly* reassuring." The paladin sighed beckoning to Claire. "Could you try to calm her down?"

L

Lawleious

Glancing at Kay and then back at the moth women "Fine then" Patting the creatures head and walking off "We won't hurt you dear" Walking off to find his pants and boots.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The Moth girl's eyes pop open as soon as she hears speech she understands. Her eyes meeting Purgat's. She glances between Kay and Purgat, both of them telling her to calm down not really seeming to help. But she doesn't seem to be freaking out anymore, but is still breathing fast when Kay suggests that Claire help. Her index finger points at her own face, "huh? Who, you mean me?" She says cocking an eyebrow. "Well I mean sure I guess..." she flips her glaive pointing the blade down and sticks it into the dirt. She then walks over and squats down. "Umm, Hello there," Claire starts (percentile chance: 25%) (Kay's Spot check: 20)  as she takes the moth girls hand. As Kay looks between the two of them, he would have mistaken it for a trick of the light, but also realizes thats not possible with just the small glow is sword is giving off. Claire's eyes are a luminescent gold color, and her voice comes a bit softer then it did before. To the others, it looks as though Claire is just being really kind to the moth girl. "I understand the hardships you faced must have been grueling," the moth girl's breathing calms quite a bit "But trust me when I tell  you that you haven't been forgotten." Claire's hand comes up to rest on the girls cheek. The next part Claire whispers sadly, "This union between you and that creature cannot be undone, but it can, at least be made bearable." The moth girl nods, but it makes it look more like shes nuzzling her cheek against Claire’s hand. Claire then closes her eyes, leans in, and presses her lips to the moth girl's, a look of peace coming over pregnant woman's face. As Claire pulls back she smiles and opens her (now brown) eyes again. "Better?" Claire asks, and the Moth girl nods energetically. "Good." Claire starts to stand up and as she does its at that moment the moth girl's "water breaks," her goo spraying the ground around Claire's feet  as she turns around and causing Claire to slip and fall flat on her face... "aaaooooww! What the hell?!" She asks into the dirt.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She must be getting ready to give birth... or lay eggs, or whatever she does." Anja points out, as she picks Claire up from the dirt. "Goddamnit, you really are a massive clutz, Claire. I'll need to tie you down so won't hurt yourself."

L

Lawleious

Back from retrieving his previously discarded clothes and witnessing the birthing commencing "Awwww shit as if this day couldn't get weirder" Moving over to the moth women and kneeling down "Move over I know how to do this Kay can you find some extra water around here and a sheet" Bracing for whats about to come he's ready for it.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Claire takes the offered hand and giggles nerously. "Eh he he he, thanks Anja." She says looking at the surprisingly calm Moth girl. "Huh," then looking at Anja with a grin. "Weird timing huh?" She then removes the clothing covering her chain-mail armor  exposing her skin through the chain-links. "Here Purgat, will this work?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"More like lucky timing. Giving birth inside of that... sack... must not have been very fun, or healthy. And you're welcome, Claire." She smiles, giving her a little oggle.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Water? Where the hell will I find water?" He had never seen any kind of birth before and while the others seemed to keep rather calm, the paladin was clearly panicking. "Oh, swamp, right. It's everywhere." He let his backpack down, searching for his canteen and tossing it to Purgat once found. "Now a sheet might be asking too much." He added as he ripped a worn down cotton overshirt open. One less piece of wardrobe he now owned.

L

Lawleious

"Sure sure thanks" Preparing the cloth to be used as a glove/wrap and laying down Kay's over-shirt as a sheet on the ground and getting the canteen of water and applying some to his hands and of course the clothes he was using "Ok make big long breaths and relax" Coaxing the process to go faster by lightly rubbing her folds with the wet cloth and another hand under to catch the offspring "Let loose for me ok" Giving a goofy smile in attempts to reassure her.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Jinni walks up. "Well this is an odd place for new live to come into the world." He sits on the ground and watches everyone run around. "Sooo this is a thing we're doing now huh?" He leans on a tree making no effort to help anyone.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Don't look at me. I know squat about giving birth, Jinni." She gives him a sour look. "I just wanted to catch a look at her, that's all. Never seen a creature like that, before."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Purgat Random Home-Brew Birthing Helper Check That I Pulled Out of My Ass or PRHBHCTIPOMA: 17+2 (improvised tools needed)+3 (cause your a father)+5 (whatever Claire did)=27 VS the 20 I desided you needed. Nice work)

The Moth girl is surprisingly calm and fallows Purgat's instructions to the letter, taking nice deep breaths. After a time of this those watching notice her nether-lips part wider and her opening dialates and the first of many very round pale white eggs slide out of her with a wet squelching noise. These are the size of a large fist.

Black-widow-egg-sac.jpg

By the time she lays her 5th egg, her legs are quivering, her juices flow freely in between the eggs slipping out of her cooter, and honestly seems to enjoying the process of laying these eggs. By the 6th egg she cries out in pleasure and reaches her first orgasim. "OOOOHHH, BY THE GODS!!! W-WH-WHY DOES THIS FEEL SOOOO~ AMAZING?! TH-THEEERE! THERES ANOTHER ONE COMING! ah.. hah......AHHHH!!!" 

Then egg seven slides out with more ease then the other 6. Her hips buck as she writhes in pleasure. She loses herself in her lust and her right hand finds its way to her teat and starts to molest it, occasionally teasing and pinching her nipple. Then egg 8 and 9 make theyre way out one shortly after the other hightening her pleasure further and  causing her mouth to hang agape, a tendril of drool rolling down her cheek. Her body seems to be on autopilot as her left hand slides up her side, down her midriff, past her naval,  over the super soft fuzz that is her pubic hair, and finally finding her tiny clit standing erect.

Her fingers trembling as she gently pinches her pleasure nub, and thats when she loses it, right as she grabs hold and teases her clit the 10th egg passes over a particularly sensitive cluster of nerves inside her vaginal walls, and she climaxes again.....

Several hours later she lays the last of the eggs, her lust cools off, shes out of breath laying in a puddle of her own juices and Purgat is holding a large bundle of eggs in large numbers (about whatever the number of eggs is in the picture above.)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay followed every part of the birth with the amazement of a child watching fireworks. Every little egg popping out of the insect girl felt for him like a personal victory. He had been observing the lengthy procedures from over Purgat's shoulder, his hands tightly grasping the green chain he usually worn around his wrists. Not even the lewd display and the graphical nature of the scene bothered him, the moans of the girl and the lasciviousness of her behavior did little to soil what he saw as the sanctified miracle of life, Marae's grace in it's most primal incarnation. By the end of the whole ordeal he felt as renewed as he had ever felt, his faith in life and it's ability to always finding a way to bloom standing reassured.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja did a once-over of her gear, and spent most of the time just hanging around Jinni or Claire.

L

Lawleious

Arranging the eggs carefully in what was once Kay's shirt but is now nothing but a cum-rag/egg holder he folds it closed and hands it to the mothgirl saying with the voice of a man finishing a job well done "Here you go ma'am, Congratulations hold them like this ok?" Using the last of the water in Kay's canteen to wash his hands and the mothgirls muff and then helping her up, His old toothy smirk adorning his face with pride.

L

Lawleious

"She should be just abit of shaky legs for abit" Looking the now upright moth girl in the eyes "Can you walk properly?" 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
The Moth girl smiles at Purgat "Thank you sir, I dunno what I would have done if you hadn't been here to help me deliver the eggs." She then stands up a little shakily at first but seems to be stable. She then Looks at Anja and says " yes ma'am, Ill be fine, you have no reason to worry about me, we're not too far from the safer part of the forest and my mother and father live in the more hospitable part." She then turns toward Claire, smiles and says "thank you very much as well." She then turns and heads down the path you all came from. She soon disappears from sight leaving the group to themselves. With that the party continues forward in the usual marching pattern, the path continues for a long while twisting and turning on itself many times throwing off the group's sense of direction. After awhile though the path widens out considerably. Upon reaching the end of the pathway you all see only what can be described as a graveyard nestled in the clearing with a small chapel near the back of the treeline. 7a9f0eb7ffe71c8cf780e0e2cdf1fef3.jpg

The whole place seems dark yet also seems to be in a state of disrepair, with gravestones weather worn to the point of being illegible. (Kay spot check 14+3=17) The place seems to bother Kay a good deal as he seems a bit pale as his eyes fall onto the chapels holy symbol. A black onyx disc, round and smooth. (Kay check your messages for lore to share at your leisure.) latest.png

The air itself seems stagnant and the smell of decay lingers in the air. It seems you finally reached the destination that Vinerith set you all towards. But it still seems a bit confusing as to why she couldn't have come here herself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So this is the place, huh?" Anja looks around the area, fighting back the urge to hold her nose. "You think anyone's still alive of the other groups, Kay?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Jinni flaps his wings in an effort to banish the smell. "Well this is a graveyard so the answer should be no."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Kay's mind connected the dots between the bad feeling he had and the holy icon in display at the chapel... this was bad. His attention snapped to Anja once he heard his name. "I don't know but this is a bad sign to anyone that dare walk these parts." He drew his sword and pointed it at the onyx disc. All his instincts told him to destroy the cursed thing before anyone could stop him but there was an oath to fulfill and a duty to carry... still he couldn't help but despise it with all his being. "I should have connected the dots earlier when the baroness mentioned an onix disk. That thing is a damned disk of Toldoroth, a god of death and decay, anathema of Marae." He took stock of their surroundings carefully before he continued. "If that's real, there will probably be undead around... maybe even necromancers and cultists."

(( Roll me spot and listen, Dalgie-chan <3 ))

L

Lawleious

Walking briskly to the disk in excitement "Sounds fun, Now move over" Snatching up the disk and holding it up high "HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! Any necromancers,cultists,or undead here!? If yes fuck off and if no then uhhhh how yah doing?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Anja facepalms. "Ugh... I'm going in, I don't care about this disc or whatever the hell it is, I'm here to find my father."