A list of unrelated questions

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Where is synth-sap? I've looked and all I can find is "sell sap to Kelly to unlock synth sap." I've sold her all the sap in the world. Both kinds I can find. She doesn't sell synth sap. Where I find? (Last public build)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why is Ushamee's vagina so big? A 12-inch penis can fit in other leithans like Ellie and Haley just fine, but the PC seems to need something like a fire extinguisher to even get into Ushamee.

Cause Savin wanted to torment people about getting a HUEG dick. And he really likes anal, which is what the fuck her option will default to.

And Ushamee is a friggin' Amazon by leithan standards. I'll admit I was surprised about the size requirement as well.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Where is synth-sap? I've looked and all I can find is "sell sap to Kelly to unlock synth sap." I've sold her all the sap in the world. Both kinds I can find. She doesn't sell synth sap. Where I find? (Last public build)
you need to have met both vanae and read their codex. Then read the bulletins on Mhenga, similar to how you need to read it to do the zil-related quests to get those TFs

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
What the hell is "Hunters Dream" on Uveto? Was it meant to be a sort of store that hasn't been implemented yet?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It would be cool to have a cheat that brings ushamee back for people like me who though they did the quest correctly, but ended fucking it up somehow by accident

also, does anybody know if the bordello on new Texas is still being worked on or is it on the back burner?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It would be cool to have a cheat that brings ushamee back for people like me who though they did the quest correctly, but ended fucking it up somehow by accident
That's what the Save Editor is for.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I was perusing the Cheat List on the wiki earlier today and saw the Nym-Foe Dakimakura mentioned under the Dr Badger cheat ("beshineforever"). There's no page for it at the moment (link is red), so I opened up the Save Editor and lo and behold there it is, listed under Items. I added one to my inventory to check it out and so far, it looks like a pillow that allows you to Sleep on pretty much any tile (I haven't tested this out extensively) instead of just Resting. The only way to use it is to have it in your PC's personal inventory and use it just like any other non-combat item (no "Interact" button like for Goo Armor).

Is this something as yet to be implemented in-game, or did I miss it because of how I dealt with Dr Badger?

TheShepard256

I was perusing the Cheat List on the wiki earlier today and saw the Nym-Foe Dakimakura mentioned under the Dr Badger cheat ("beshineforever"). There's no page for it at the moment (link is red), so I opened up the Save Editor and lo and behold there it is, listed under Items. I added one to my inventory to check it out and so far, it looks like a pillow that allows you to Sleep on pretty much any tile (I haven't tested this out extensively) instead of just Resting. The only way to use it is to have it in your PC's personal inventory and use it just like any other non-combat item (no "Interact" button like for Goo Armor).

Is this something as yet to be implemented in-game, or did I miss it because of how I dealt with Dr Badger?
Either not yet implemented, or it's a cheat item and thus unobtainable via normal means. Given how hardlight tents work (allows you to sleep in hostile locations, but has a cooldown) vs how this works (allows you to sleep anywhere, no cooldown), I'd guess cheat item. Nope, I was completely wrong. See below posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You get it if you have silly mode on and ask to buy Nym-Foe from Badger and it has old logic from before tents.
Huh. So now that tent slots are a thing, obtaining the pillow by the means you mentioned is, what, impossible?

TheShepard256

Huh. So now that tent slots are a thing, obtaining the pillow by the means you mentioned is, what, impossible?
As of the latest public build, no, you can still get it, though if the conditions from the previous public build (which is where the current public source code is at) still hold, you'll need more than just Silly Mode on: you'll have to have approached Nym-Foe after taking her VI chip, plus at least one of the following:
  • Gotten silicone injections from her, post-PexigaQuest;
  • Activated her, which means going to fight her after PexigaQuest but not beating her (since that deactivates her);
  • Fucked her after beating her, which unlike the other two, you can do during PexigaQuest.

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
but i have to install a program that’s not comparable with Mac
No, you have to drop Mac and switch over to a real laptop. :)

Kidding aside, there is a subset of cheats called "Impulse Cheats" that force certain events to be replayable. Not sure if they include the one you're after.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
No, you have to drop Mac and switch over to a real laptop. :)

Kidding aside, there is a subset of cheats called "Impulse Cheats" that force certain events to be replayable. Not sure if they include the one you're after.

first off I have choice in the pc to use and two there’s no cheat that spawns in ushamee

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...and two there’s no cheat that spawns in ushamee
You're right. To my knowledge, there's no cheat that spawns anyone except for Bianca. You'd have to replay the entire Kashima Incident quest. Hence, why I thought the Impulse cheat method might be your only option sans Save Editor.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
mitzi cheat spawns Mitzi right?

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Have balls so big they immobilize you, less than 10,000 creds, and then a 50/50 chance of a third testicle, if you don’t have three or more, or a third boob.

TheShepard256

Does anyone know how libido/willpower factor into lust damage and/or lust over time, if at all?
A character's Lust Defense is increased by their Willpower (20% Willpower for Steele, 25% for everyone else) and reduces all lust damage taken by its value, to a minimum of 1.
A character's Tease Skill is equal to their Libido, unless they have the Ice Cold perk in which case it's 100 - Libido, to a maximum of 100. Tease Skill increases the accuracy and damage of tease attacks.
A character's Tease Resist Skill is equal to their Willpower and reduces the accuracy of standard tease attacks made against them. Many enemy special abilities (mainly lust-based or psionic ones) have a chance to be resisted if Steele has high enough Willpower, reducing or negating their effects.
Lust gain over time is increased by Libido (I forgot exactly by how much, though) and unaffected by Willpower. I once calculated that if Libido was recalculated so that 0 Libido = no lust gain over time and 100 Libido produces the same lust gain over time as it did previously, then 0 Libido under the current system would become 25 Libido.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Does libido not factor into lust damage received? Interesting, and thanks for the info. I spent an hour trawling through the github and couldn’t find the relevant sections.

TheShepard256

Does libido not factor into lust damage received? Interesting, and thanks for the info. I spent an hour trawling through the github and couldn’t find the relevant sections.
applyTeaseDamage.as, calculateTeaseDamage.as and lustCombatMiss.as in /classes/Engine/Combat/ for the combat stuff (except for enemy abilities, which are under their respective files in /classes/Characters/), /classes/Creature.as from line 5200 for the actual stats (other than lust gain over time; if I remembered where that was, I would've looked it up).

Reactions: BigBoss6121

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I saw that someone mentioned tri-boobs somewhere. Is this possible and how?

I thought that was just some posting wanting neopolitan milk...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017