A list of unrelated questions

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I knew I wasn't going crazy!
Oh you are going crazy. We all are. Insanity to survive a time when sanity no longer exists, leaving us adrift in a cold, uncaring universe.

Also, you might have gotten confused by the J'ejune Vending machine in front of Shear Beauty on Tavros.

TheShepard256

what size penis do you need to frot with Azra?
I don't think there's a frottage scene with Azra. If you meant her Hyper Docking scene, you'll need a penis bigger than her vaginal capacity of 1082+2/3. This means it's technically possible to access that scene despite her penis potentially being "too big" to fit in yours (her cock size is just over 257.8 whereas with an elasticity of 1, a cock that's just big enough to access this scene has a capacity of ~180.5).

K

Krynh

In the shower there's Thighs and Frot which says you need an absoloutely enormous penis to do it.
I don't think there's a frottage scene with Azra. If you meant her Hyper Docking scene, you'll need a penis bigger than her vaginal capacity of 1082+2/3. This means it's technically possible to access that scene despite her penis potentially being "too big" to fit in yours (her cock size is just over 257.8 whereas with an elasticity of 1, a cock that's just big enough to access this scene has a capacity of ~180.5).

So minimum size for hyper docking is 6 meters?

K

Krynh

How long does it take Shade to return to the tavern after you talk to her about meeting you and kara on the rooftop during kara's quest?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheShepard256

In the shower there's Thighs and Frot which says you need an absoloutely enormous penis to do it.
Ah, I forgot about that. It has the exact same condition as the docking scene.
How long does it take Shade to return to the tavern after you talk to her about meeting you and kara on the rooftop during kara's quest?
If you mean the tavern on Myrellion, she can't be interacted with there after the post-KQ2 conversation. If you mean the one on Uveto, she should be available as soon as you've read her email to you (requires you to have made amends with her and have retrieved the Myrellion probe).

Reactions: Krynh
K

Krynh

Ah, I forgot about that. It has the exact same condition as the docking scene.

If you mean the tavern on Myrellion, she can't be interacted with there after the post-KQ2 conversation. If you mean the one on Uveto, she should be available as soon as you've read her email to you (requires you to have made amends with her and have retrieved the Myrellion probe).
So would you recommend doing the probe quest first, tell her about you being related and then KQ2?

TheShepard256

So would you recommend doing the probe quest first, tell her about you being related and then KQ2?
Only if you want her to know she's your sister and don't want to go through the awkwardness that results from meeting her in KQ2. There are quite a few possible states of the Steele-Shade relationship, and I can't even decide which one(s) I prefer, let alone give recommendations to others about which one(s) they should take.

K

Krynh

Only if you want her to know she's your sister and don't want to go through the awkwardness that results from meeting her in KQ2. There are quite a few possible states of the Steele-Shade relationship, and I can't even decide which one(s) I prefer, let alone give recommendations to others about which one(s) they should take.
Ah, so she doesn't show up if you do the probe first.

TheShepard256

Ah, so she doesn't show up if you do the probe first.
Getting the probe before KQ2 causes Shade to leave for Uveto when you cash it in and find out she's your half-sister (which is currently the only opportunity in the game to find that out, let alone reveal that to her). If you got the probe before meeting Shade, she'll leave once you talk to her after either she's paid you for helping capture Kara or you've had sex with her; either way, neither of you find out that you're half-siblings.

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Do the Korgonne males and females actually drop Hardlight Upgrade Modules? I've been trying for a while and it doesn't seem to be working.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
so is there any more content planned for sentient acquisitions or does it begin and end with sera?
also what exactly are the plans for bimbo kiro?

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
Did they put a hard cap on vaginal wetness? :negativeman:

On the discord, Fen said there was always supposed to be a hard cap at 5. I think it's weird, seeing as that would make it just about the only sexual attribute that has a hard cap. There's still no hard cap in the public build, can't speak for backer though.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
On the discord, Fen said there was always supposed to be a hard cap at 5. I think it's weird, seeing as that would make it just about the only sexual attribute that has a hard cap. There's still no hard cap in the public build, can't speak for backer though.
It was implemented in the latest backer patch. Went from 433 wetness to 8 (wetness 5 + 2 from lubricated flag +1 from opal ring from Mitzi).

RIP
TiTs_wetness_rollover.png

Probable girl cum dropped from 10000-something gallons to 77 gallons

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Damn. RIP to all Niagara Falls vaginas
I think it only checks for the cap when effects that change your wetness score kick in so a crafty player should theoretically be able to keep their current wetness by abstaining from any activity that changes the wetness score.

Last edited:

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
I think it only checks for the cap when effects that change your wetness score kick in so a crafty player should theoretically be able to keep their current wetness by abstaining from any activity that changes the wetness score.
Technically, but those are usually the best scenes.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Not gonna lie, I don't really see the point in capping that when there's no similar cap (or plans for one) for milk or jizz.

Reactions: Kesil

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm trying to encounter the Queen of the Deep on Myrellion again in order to get pregnant (I only took her bow the first time). I know she's a one-time encounter so I'm using the Save Editor. I've tried setting her encounter...counter?...to "0" and leaving a blank. I'm not pregnant. I've tried over and over to encounter her on the Deep Lake tile to no avail.

Should I leave the counter blank? "0"? Something else? I thought the only requirements for meeting her were no active pregnancies and never having met her before. Is there something I'm missing?