A list of unrelated questions

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Assuming you also want to fuck her front pussy as well, you'll require a cock no more than 60 cubic inches in size, a libido of at least 50 and to have either read the roehm Codex entry or fucked her back pussy before. Once you meet those conditions, you can fuck her front pussy like normal, then continue with her back pussy.
You can also fuck her back pussy by itself, if you pick a cock that's >60 cubic inches (but still under her max capacity of 1,296), but you won't have the option to continue with her front pussy even if you have another cock that's <60, so that's a sub-optimal choice for breeding.

Actually, you need to do both; otherwise, that's potentially up to four wombs going to waste by not being filled with babies. I thought a dedicated breeder like yourself would understand that more than anyone else.
Also, I think she only becomes unavailable for a day (I might be wrong, though; I've never actually played that content). Regardless, I'd recommend staggering the impregnations in such a manner that by the time Steele gives birth, Quaelle's recovered enough to have sex again. Also note that she's no longer fertile beyond 304 days (I think) after she's revealed that she's fertile (and sex has been unlocked), so plan accordingly.

Nope. You can only impregnate the womb attached to the pussy you fucked; as such, fucking both is necessary to impregnate both. Having high cum quality and/or quantity will increase the chance of impregnating either womb, though only to a certain point.

oh, ok, but it doesn’t give you the option to fuck both of her pussies

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Actually, you need to do both; otherwise, that's potentially up to four wombs going to waste by not being filled with babies. I thought a dedicated breeder like yourself would understand that more than anyone else.
Also, I think she only becomes unavailable for a day (I might be wrong, though; I've never actually played that content). Regardless, I'd recommend staggering the impregnations in such a manner that by the time Steele gives birth, Quaelle's recovered enough to have sex again. Also note that she's no longer fertile beyond 304 days (I think) after she's revealed that she's fertile (and sex has been unlocked), so plan accordingly.
At 1200% there isn't any reason to waste a week of non-activity when you can just have Steele's three wombs working 24/7/ Remember, during that week of rest not only can Quaelle not be impregnated, she can't impregnate Steele either.

Edit, you know i've actually forgotten how long the rest/cooldown period is. On my second run of breeding with Qualle I do remember that the cooldown unfortunately did result in wasted time as she recovered.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Why did Amber's anal scene be removed after she became crew?

Reactions: TiTSFan

TheShepard256

oh, ok, but it doesn’t give you the option to fuck both of her pussies
That was the problem the first part of my post was addressing.
At 1200% there isn't any reason to waste a week of non-activity when you can just have Steele's three wombs working 24/7/ Remember, during that week of rest not only can Quaelle not be impregnated, she can't impregnate Steele either.
After re-checking, Quaelle's recovery time is one day on maternity leave (during which she can't be interacted with) followed by two more days in which you can't have sex with her, for a total of three days. I don't know the base duration of Steele's pregnancy with roehm, but assuming it's the same as Quaelle's 31 days (which is pretty fast for a race that's biologically programmed to take things slowly), then your 1200% speed modifier would give a pregnancy duration of 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes, which is plenty of time to let her recover while you're still pregnant; just get pregnant less than 42 hours before she gives birth. If I'm missing something and her recovery period actually is a week, and/or Steele's base pregnancy duration is significantly shorter, then yeah, that would be a problem.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Because he has a fetish for writing anal sex.

Ironically, both of the sluttiest companions he wrote are anal virgins when the PC meets them.

Anno and... who? For reasons.

Jaybee

Nov 25, 2019
Is there a way to down-prioritize Steele's vagina in scenes, or otherwise make it inaccessible to partners? I gave my Steele one because it was the only way to have a kid with Sera but I don't actually want it to be used at all.

Alternatively, if Steele loses the vagina while pregnant, what happens?

(also there's nowhere to post this but I want to share that I somehow made Steele cum oil and now every scene describes his "hot oil" going everywhere and It's giving me deepfryer accident flashbacks)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is there a way to down-prioritize Steele's vagina in scenes, or otherwise make it inaccessible to partners? I gave my Steele one because it was the only way to have a kid with Sera but I don't actually want it to be used at all.

Alternatively, if Steele loses the vagina while pregnant, what happens?

(also there's nowhere to post this but I want to share that I somehow made Steele cum oil and now every scene describes his "hot oil" going everywhere and It's giving me deepfryer accident flashbacks)
According to the Wiki, you can get Sera pregnant if she's your sub. If she is dominant, she will only impregnate Steele.

You could use the Maternity Wait function in Steele's Tavros apartment to finish the pregnancy, then go to Dr. Lash to have the vagina removed.

I'm pretty sure you can't remove a vagina while pregnant. If you can, bugs happen.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Why isn't the Anno Christmas event repeatable?
I believe the answer to your question is simply that it would require a quite a bit of work for it to make sense during repeat visits. Same reason applies to several other events.

Think about it... how much sense would it make for the exact same events to take place a second time? None whatsoever. Why? Simple... In Anno's event, you meet her family for the first time. It's an intrinsic part of that event. Everything about that event flows from that one thing.

Same goes with the Rats Christmas event. Steele would already know what the Rats were up to and presumably trust them more and so would have no reason to keep an eye on them as they're decorating and baking.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I believe the answer to your question is simply that it would require a quite a bit of work for it to make sense during repeat visits. Same reason applies to several other events.

Think about it... how much sense would it make for the exact same events to take place a second time? None whatsoever. Why? Simple... In Anno's event, you meet her family for the first time. It's an intrinsic part of that event. Everything about that event flows from that one thing.

Same goes with the Rats Christmas event. Steele would already know what the Rats were up to and presumably trust them more and so would have no reason to keep an eye on them as they're decorating and baking.

it could work, but it would have to different, plus, I bet that it would be a lot of work for the writers to keep coming up with a different thing, and eventually run out of ideas

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It wouldn't make much sense for the Dorna Christmas Party to be repeatable, but there's another scene:

If you're sleeping with Anno, she shows up wearing a ribbon and Santa hat. This is also not repeatable in following years (as far as I know).

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
What the hell is a Fanfir? are they giant bat/dragon/human hybrids? Do they walk on two legs? four? I skimmed through the codex but am still confused.
Also why were they given cybernetic arms instead of biological ones? Do mods not work on them?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
What the hell is a Fanfir? are they giant bat/dragon/human hybrids? Do they walk on two legs? four? I skimmed through the codex but am still confused.
Also why were they given cybernetic arms instead of biological ones? Do mods not work on them?
They are more like human/wyvern hybrids cybernetics were offered initially because what would cause less of an issue making the natives grow extra arms or giving them a device that acts like extra arms. After that most Fanfir use cybernetics as they can be removed because grown arms are too heavy to retain flight capability on many worlds

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
They are more like human/wyvern hybrids cybernetics were offered initially because what would cause less of an issue making the natives grow extra arms or giving them a device that acts like extra arms. After that most Fanfir use cybernetics as they can be removed because grown arms are too heavy to retain flight capability on many worl
Also they walk on 4 legs naturally

Jaybee

Nov 25, 2019
Are there any characters aside from Syri who react to/acknowledge Steele being in anal heat (meaning the "fuck fever" status)?

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
greetings, I had a problem with the verification of my email and I would like to know the email that is on Fenoxo.com to send notifications and that, you know, the one who gets it does not have to answer back :)

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
TiTs_Suula.png

Anyone have a clue to what causes this? I have no issue removing phalli from Meadow via Sera but on more up-to-date characters shit like this is the norm.