A list of unrelated questions

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
what's the difference between a suula cock and an anemone cock?

The name.

what is tail venom, how do you get it and what does it do?

I don't think anything currently uses it. I could be wrong, but otherwise it's a holdover from CoC's code. Like pony and drider parts. In CoC it controlled, well, tail venom. Or drider web reloading. Depended on what body parts you had.

There's a few species in TiTS I could see using it (Vulkrimi, Bothrioc, Siel, and the Zil if you can get stingers) but I don't think that Zil use it or that the other TF's even exist yet. Again, I could be wrong, I don't pay enough attention to things I don't use and I've mostly stuck to making various characters into my bigger fetishes (those vanae girls, tentacle monsters, slimes, shortstacked gobbos, etc.) and ignoring the rest.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
what would i need to download if i wanted to try and create something for the game?
Depends on what you want to create. If you want to write something, the only thing you need is google docs, which is free. If you want to code for the game, then you should probably PM Upcast Drake and ask him for tips.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Depends on what you want to create. If you want to write something, the only thing you need is google docs, which is free. If you want to code for the game, then you should probably PM Upcast Drake and ask him for tips.
maybe i'm dense but how do i pm someone on this site?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
is there a way to get aphrodisiac laced skin without using kerokoras venom? if so how?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
is there a way to get aphrodisiac laced skin without using kerokoras venom? if so how?

I don't think there is, but I could be wrong.

what is "gender appearance rating"

It's a thing that tracks how masculine or feminine your character looks. You can check it in the stats part of the codex.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
what's the best strategy to beat paige while sparring?

Paper rock scissors. You have to pay attention to her body language descriptions. Also, if you want more hp during the spar, work on your Physique.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
which move beats which decription?

If nobody else answers this before I can open my game, I'll edit this later tomorrow mang. I vaguely remember tool tips over each of the punch options, but I might be mixing that up.

Edit: Paige with her eyes back is a lot more careful of tells. NVM. :p

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
to clarify what i mean is for example "vanae markings" use something called value 4 how do i manipulate that value and others like it
I see. You'll want to mouse over the text for the flag, and then click on the little magnifying glass that shows up. If you set the fourth value in that list to 1 it will give you the markings on your balls.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
How do I go about getting a Synthetic Vagina, Eyes, or Oil cum type? I've not seen any transformative items and such that give those items for the Cyborg racial score?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
How do I go about getting a Synthetic Vagina, Eyes, or Oil cum type? I've not seen any transformative items and such that give those items for the Cyborg racial score?
There aren't any items or ways to get Cyborg parts yet.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Does anyone still play this game any more or has it turned into save editor simulator 2017? I see all these damn questions that could be answered if you just played the goddamn game.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Does anyone still play this game any more or has it turned into save editor simulator 2017? I see all these damn questions that could be answered if you just played the goddamn game.
Pretty much.
@Skywolf99
A lot of questions you ask aren't even really worthy questions, that are super obvious and can be answered by you actually playing the game. We aren't gonna play the game for you so that we can give you answers to stuff that's easy to find just from looking at a wiki, or code diving through the github, or actually playing the game for a couple minutes.

Reactions: Evil