A list of unrelated questions

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as long writer that Cpt. commisioned finish then our Treated ponylizard lady from NT would get it too. Probbaly smth along lines on one of the swimmers finaly be the lucky one ;)

Reactions: Skywolf99

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
where do i find fisiana?
what are the collective nouns for the different species in the game?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Visit at evening time (I think it should be smae time PC can later on meet Fisi) Anon Bar at Tavros to find group of 4 girls (I think button in menu for them is called smth like Girls), then follow FIsianna outside bar. After this all you nedd is find her at Resident Deck between 16 and 24.

For second question...I don't know the answer on it :/

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Cpt. Shitpost commissioned Wsan to write the Ellie pregnancy, and they're no longer writing for TiTS, so that xpac is currently in purgatory.

I'm not sure what you mean by collective nouns, could you clarify?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Cpt. Shitpost commissioned Wsan to write the Ellie pregnancy, and they're no longer writing for TiTS, so that xpac is currently in purgatory.

I'm not sure what you mean by collective nouns, could you clarify?
like a murder of crows or a parade of ausar

Reactions: Xanfaus

bullcrush

Feb 27, 2016
i am curious the ship customization has been implemented yet?. and if it has, how do i start it?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
i am curious the ship customization has been implemented yet?. and if it has, how do i start it?
Ship stuff is still a long ways away.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
like a murder of crows or a parade of ausar
I don't actually think any of those have been specified, if they even exist in the native culture. They might just call themselves the equivalent of a "group" afterall.

Ship customization and combat mechanics have not been implemented yet, but I would expect to see them before the end of the year.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
She can be found on New Canadia. She sends an email roughly five days after completing the quest (or after updating to the new version) and then can be met there. However, there is currently a bug that prevents her from showing up if you had Steele Tech help save her at the end of the quest.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
She can be found on New Canadia. She sends an email roughly five days after completing the quest (or after updating to the new version) and then can be met there. However, there is currently a bug that prevents her from showing up if you had Steele Tech help save her at the end of the quest.
ah ok i guess i'll just have to until that bug is fixed then

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If you don't want to wait a month, it's a very quick fix with the save editor. Just find the "KASHIMA_STATE" flag in the raw tab, and change it from 3 to 2, wait for her to send you the email, and then change it back.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
If you don't want to wait a month, it's a very quick fix with the save editor. Just find the "KASHIMA_STATE" flag in the raw tab, and change it from 3 to 2, wait for her to send you the email, and then change it back.
how long will it take to receive the email?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
how do i unlock the ability to seduce kally?
You have to be oversexed to seduce her. A.k.a you need to be a bimbo or a bro to be able to.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
what's the origin for the games name?

Hey, that is a pretty interesting question actually. If I were to guess, it would probably be looking for an acronym kind of like CoC, but set in a sci-fi setting. Maybe keeping the idea of corruption around too, but of course changing it. So you get Tainted and Space, then just throw it Trials and in to get TiTS. But I am just making a wild guess here. I would love to know if there is an actual story behind it or not.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
That's not how it works, you need to follow a specific series of steps to make her your sub, it's all on the wiki.
it says on the wiki
After being sexed a certain amount of times, new talk and sex scene options will become available for Erra. After completing these the player can confront Erra about a possible relationship between Captain Steele and the ausar. If Erra's affections are accepted, a new sex scene will be made available, along with a collectible pair of panties and even a scene involving Inessa where the player can choose to buy a collar to gift to Erra.
so i repeat my question: how many times do i need to fuck erra before she becomes my sub?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
it says on the wiki so i repeat my question: how many times do i need to fuck erra before she becomes my sub?

You need to fuck, pet and walk her at least once, after doing all those 3 things you need to talk to her and ask her about you, which leads to a sex scene and then you need to select cuddle and she becomes your lover, then buy her a collar and she becomes your pet.