A list of unrelated questions

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
nothing else? no flavor text or anything? it doesn't lock you out of any scenes?

You're not supposed to have that trait yet. There are lots of things currently ready but disabled, they are there for the future. Just the other day, poking around the code I found a dryad pregnancy placeholder.

As far as I know, that trait has no effect on the game other than the stats. I guess in the future we would be able to pick synth as our starting species.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Actually, I think it exists for one of the Offbeatr special names which starts the character off as a synth. I don't think that's something that normal players will get.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Actually, I think it exists for one of the Offbeatr special names which starts the character off as a synth. I don't think that's something that normal players will get.

Yeah, you're right, I just found the code, cool, I didn't know there were pre-set characters, 44 pre-set character, wow, that's a lot of them.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Yeah, you're right, I just found the code, cool, I didn't know there were pre-set characters, 44 pre-set character, wow, that's a lot of them.

Please don't share them, though. They are meant to be special rewards for people who spent money to back the game's earlier days and are meant to be exclusive to them (unless they share them themselves.)

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Please don't share them, though. They are meant to be special rewards for people who spent money to back the game's earlier days and are meant to be exclusive to them (unless they share them themselves.)

Ok, but most are very simple, besides, you can easily replicate everything with the save editor.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Laquine ears will give a massive boost, Dumbfuck will give a perk with a smaller boost, and a blue egg will reduce an existing pregnancy's time left by a few hours. Those are all I can think of, the wiki doesn't list them.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Wait, a tf provides a buff? I thought that was an unholy taboo against the rules of all things Fen?

For my own question, can you not get the probe on myrellion if you go the peaceful route, then blow up the surface?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Wait, a tf provides a buff? I thought that was an unholy taboo against the rules of all things Fen?

For my own question, can you not get the probe on myrellion if you go the peaceful route, then blow up the surface?
The bonus provided by the TF is permanent, not dependent on being a Laquine, so you don't really have to play as anything you don't have to play as anything you don't want to play.

As for your question, I do believe that you can get the probe that way.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
i'm having trouble getting impregnated by the milodans. i don't even get the vaginally filled status most of the time is it a bug or intentional?

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
how is virility calculated? which tongue has aphrodisiac? which dick has a stinger?

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
which dick has a stinger?

Anemone, but idk if that's in game. Do space sirens gave anemone cocks/ a TF item?

what changes if you have a ovi-cock?

Nothing, unless you also have nyrean cum, the nyrean eggs status effect, and a sufficiently high nyrean score. With their powers combined you can implant eggs into scenes that support it. I have no clue if there are scenes that support it, as I have no interest in being a nyrean.

Personally, I have a collection of tentacles with the ovi flag even if that means I can't use 'em in game. See, I may not be stuffing my partners full of eggs, but as long as the flag is there, I COULD be doing that. The threat is enough, for now. Maybe when I have enough money I'll try and commission a writer to enable egg implantation scenes/an item that turns phalli into ovipositors. I miss being a drider from CoC. I heard someone was writing a TF for that here, but they wanted to give them tauric genitals so I lost interest.

I got off topic, time for me to leave.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Do space sirens gave anemone cocks/ a TF item?
Suula don't have a TF item as of yet. But their codex doc does state them to have dicks with venomous aphrodisiac tentacles on the head and base of them. Think how Minerva's dick looked like, that's basically what their dicks are.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Suula don't have a TF item as of yet. But their codex doc does state them to have dicks with venomous aphrodisiac tentacles on the head and base of them. Think how Minerva's dick looked like, that's basically what their dicks are.

Oh good, so someday I should be able to get those in TiTS without save editing.