Just shy of D-cup

Stacked cuz kids

Sex
Pegging the PC

Cumming into a bowl and making the pc eat it

Letting the PC fuck her

Riding the PC around the public area

Public use

all of these things might be changed if they don't work out so I don't need to change them after I have finished it

Last edited:

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So is she a dom, sub or equal in terms of things and is the pc in the mindset of being a sub, dom or equal since shortstack girls are awesome when they are sub or equal otherwise it just ends up funny since a shortstack dom and a way taller male dom meet guess who is going to be on top everytime

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
When you leash and walk her, do her tits drag over the ground?
So is she a dom, sub or equal in terms of things and is the pc in the mindset of being a sub, dom or equal since shortstack girls are awesome when they are sub or equal otherwise it just ends up funny since a shortstack dom and a way taller male dom meet guess who is going to be on top everytime
Except, have you guys heard of the concept of "small dom; big sub"?

Reactions: ShySquare

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
I'm not exactly sure how it's not clear that she will be a dom based on the sex scenes but I added a note that she is a dom.

On another note, i have been thinking about her encounter and the planet she is encountered and I might make her encounterable on any planet since I figured out to make her a captain of a ship.

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Is she specific to only dudes, or anyone with dicks? Sorry, it just seems an unusual choice to curtain her off like that if it's just -dudes-, but I know a few other characters are like that so it's 100% alright if you wanna do that.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
@Unfaventia first of all double post you might want to sort that one out
Secondly, I planned her to be restricted to dudes only but looking at the scenes I have for her I might make her be more accessible as long as the pc isn't a short stack too.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
So does the pc have to be a true sub or will it be equal give and take, top and bottom aka one day she is on top and the next the pc can walk her around or is she looking for a pet and that's it since while i like shortstacks and goblins I'm no pet.

Sort of like the pc relationship with urta or tamni from coc. Also i know about big sub small dom but I'm a dom or equal kind of guy not a sub especially when it comes to tits aka unsubbed sera and everything involved

Last edited:

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
pc will need to be a true sub for her content.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So does the pc have to be a true sub or will it be equal give and take, top and bottom aka one day she is on top and the next the pc can walk her around or is she looking for a pet and that's it since while i like shortstacks and goblins I'm no pet.

Sort of like the pc relationship with urta or tamni from coc. Also i know about big sub small dom but I'm a dom or equal kind of guy not a sub especially when it comes to tits aka unsubbed sera and everything involved
Than this character isn't for you, unless you make an Steele who represents your perfect sub.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
First thing that came to my mind when hearing about it. This would definitely make a nice addition to Tits sub content. Please make her also available for taur pc's (as long as they are not too tall, thought maybe she is a size queen) it would make for a really interesting pet/pony play.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
@Doombot not to crush your hopes and dreams but taur content is unlikely since a scene that would work for a two-legged pc won't work for a taur.

but then again never say never I might make a variant for the riding in public for taurs and maybe something else, but no promises.

Last edited: