A Facade's Deception (For Emerald_Phoenix)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"I don't know how!" He snaps, glaring at Brenna again, "We cannot possibly be prepared to face off against the Sith. No matter how strong we become, if we just barge in they will overwhelm us!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She jerks back and blinks. "Y- Yeah. You're right... So..." She holds out a fist to him. "Promise we'll both train harder so we can bring him back?" Brenna murmurs.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Tyroc stares at the hand. At first, he's unsure... but his eyes widen slightly. His eyes gloss over, as the Force suddenly presents him another vision... but it's blurry. Really blurry. But... as he reaches for Brenna's hand... it gets slightly clearer. He feels... some sort of joy, from this. Was this... the right path? Slowly, he grasps the human's hand with his own, the vision becoming clear enough to discern three figures... one red, one white, and one tan. He smiles softly, tears forming in his eyes. He has hope.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brenna grins weakly at him. "We're gonna do this. We gotta train, train, train till he can't take us down." She murmurs, smiling.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hugs him back, sniffling loudly. "Don't make me cry, dammit." She says, trying to lighten the mood as she lightly punches him.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Tyroc chuckles softly, before looking up at Masakado. He breaks the hug, then stands, "Come on then. I think it is time we really learnt how to use our Personae."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes! Please! I still have no idea how to do... Whatever. With them, I mean. Okay that came out wrong." Brenna says, wincing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brenna follows behind him, and they soon get to the training area. The place is empty, as it's afternoon and people would rather be sleeping off the day's training.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Alright. I suppose just a small sparring match will help us get a feel for it. We don't exactly have proper access to the dummies after all, unless we get one of the Masters to supervise us."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whiiich we can't exactly do, since the masters don't have Personae." She says, shrugging. "Alright. So how do we do this?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She mimics his movement, and both their Personae form in front of them. "Okay... Now what?" Brenna asks, eyes shifting between Titania, Masakado, and Tyroc.

[Out of curiosity, can Evokers be destroyed? If yes, what happens if they are?]

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
(They can be, and it normally just means you can't really force out your Persona anymore.)

"Well, we test out our skill sets. Masakado, aside from Myriad arrows, what other skills do you have?"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Mahamaon, a Light attack that has a chance of instantly knocking out an enemy, and Tempest Slash, a Physical attack that strikes up to two times. My Passive skills include Hama boost, which increases the chance of Light skills succeeding, Arms Master, which halves the cost of using Physical skills, and Enduring Soul, allowing you to be revived after defeat."
"Oh, wow." Tyroc mumbles, going over this in his head.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Diarama, a moderate healing skill, Magaru, a light Wind attack for all opponents, Red Wall, a skill that allows you to grant Fire resistance to one ally or yourself, Garula, a stronger wind attack for one opponent, and Mind Charge, a skill that will boost magical attacks. My only Passive skill is Regenerate 2, allowing you to recover 4% of your max health every moment in battle."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"So.... You're sorta like a mix between a healer and a mage or something? From those games the guys in the rec rooms play? You know..." She holds her hands up a fair distance from her chest. "And hardly any clothes either..."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Tyroc chuckles softly while Titania glowers at Brenna, "Anyway, how about we just test them out? How about you go first. If you need a target, I won't mind being hit."

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
The Queen of Fairies calmly snaps her fingers, creating a small green tornado to form around Tyroc, making him grunt and shift his stance to keep himself steady.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Another tornado appears, this one much stronger, and it actually lifts Tyroc off of his feet, flying back a short distance before landing on his rump, "Oof!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay this might be fun." Brenna says, grinning.
"The number of boys who would have lifted skirts with that..." Titania says, rolling her eyes.
Brenna chuckles. "Okay. Your turn, Ty!"

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Alright, brace yourself." Tyroc stands, becoming serious as he thrusts his arm forward, "Myriad Arrows!" The golden arrows appear again, but this time they mercilessly barrage Titania and Brenna.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeow Ow Ow!" They yelp as the arrows hit them.
"Okay that's not fun!" Brenna says, rubbing her arm.