A Facade's Deception (For Emerald_Phoenix)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sighs, and Brenna picks his saber up before handing it back to him. "Look, Tyroc... There will be times when your emotions are too complicated to handle. If, during that time, an event occurs in which you have to give your full concentration, you must not let those emotions cloud your mind. You must learn to clear your mind of such emotions during events like that, or... Well... You're probably going to die. Time will always come to deal with those emotions later. The Force always provides." She says, smiling gently.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
He simply nods, her advice going over his head. To him, it just sounded like white noise. Something to be ignored, "Master, may I please return to my room? Perhaps some meditation will help me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She nods. "Sure. You look like you need it, anyway." She says, smiling. Brenna gives him a look that says she knew exactly what just happened. "Brenna, I have some business to take care of, so you're free for the rest of the day." Aayla says, nodding to her and walking off.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Tyroc turns and leaves the moment she allows him too, trudging back to his room, not looking at anything. Anyone he bumps into, he simply apologises quietly to them before continuing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brenna follows him, and as soon as he enters his room, she pushes him down onto the bed with an angry look on her face. "What the fuck is your problem, Ty? Talk to me. And drop that fucking act. You're not fooling me." She says, crossing her arms.

"Oh shi-!" Is all Roc gets out before the droids start firing at him. He quickly activates his saber and spins it before jumping, deflecting the bolts to the side. He lands on the fourth pillar, and turn to face the droids. "Oookay then... Looks like I'll have to do this thw hard way..." He mutters, his eyes flicking back and forth between the droids.
The one on the right starts firing at him again, and again he deflects the bolts before Force-jumping towards the droid and swinging his lightsaber. The droid pulls out a sort of black looking stick and swings it upwards to meet his blow.

[Roc STR: 15 + 6 = 21]
[Droid: 15 + 12 = 27]

The droid deflects his slice and before he can react, smacks him hard in the side with the stick. Roc grunts in pain and lands on the pillar just as the other droid leaps at him from behind, swinging another of those black sticks right at his head!

[Roc STR: 15 + 9 = 24]
[Droid: 15 + 8 = 23]

Roc manages to get his saber up in the nick of time, and sparks fly as the droid's blade clashes with his. He growls and slams a fist right at the droid's midriff, which puts a tiny dent in the hard metal, and makes him wince. Stupid move. Behind him, the other droid fires at Roc, and he quickly jumps out of the way.
He needed another strategy...
He leaps to the seventh pillar and spins his lightsaber to deflect the incoming shots. Then, he notices a small silver ball in the hand of one of the droids. Oh shit. Thermal detonator!
The droid throws the bomb right at him, and he decides to try something stupid. He had never tried using the Force to catch small, ball shaped objects before, but... He had no choice!

[Roll for Success; > 6 to succeed]
[Result: 5; Fail.]

It slips out of the grasp of his Force, and continues to fly towards him. He yelps and jumps out of the way onto the sixth pillar just as the bomb hits the door and explodes. The door seems to be fine, but the pillar he was standing on slowly crumbles away.
The droids give him no rest, continuing to fire at him.
"Graah! Fuck you you pieces of scrap!" Roc roars. His blood roils, and he leaps to them once more, saber out and stabbing for the nearest one, which quickly pulls out its black stick again to block his strike.

[Roc STR: 15 + 12 = 27]
[Droid: 15 + 6 = 21]

Roc's rage-fuelled strength is too much for the droid, and Roc's blade cuts clean through its arm. He spins and slices the droid in half, and the two pieces of the droid fall into the pit deep below. He turns to the last droid and growls. It draws another blaster and starts firing both at him. Red beams fly around the room as Roc deflects the bolts. With a roar, he leaps at the droid, stabbing for its head.

[STR: 15 + 11 = 26]
[Droid: 15 + 7 = 22]

It manages to get a few more shots off, which graze Roc's arms. It pulls its blade out too late, and Roc's blade stabs it through the head. It goes limp, weapons clattering to the floor, before Roc dismissively tosses it aside into the pit before picking up the dropped weapons. Never know when they might come in handy...
[Gain: 2x Cortosis Baton, 1x Blaster]

With a rumble, the door at the other end of the room opens, and he leaps to the platform before walking into the darkness again.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Leave me be, Brenna." He orders, grunting before sitting up, ignoring her in favour of adopting a meditative pose, closing his eyes and trying to block out the world.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's literally jerked out of it as Brenna jumps onto the bed in front of him and grabs his shoulders. "No! Talk to me!" She says, frowning at him.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
He glares harshly, baring his teeth, before grabbing his Evoker and putting it to his temple. "I said... leave me alone!" He pulls the trigger, but instead of Hanuman that Brenna might expect... it was Masakado.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The ancient samurai forms in front of him, and immediately draws his sword. "If he says leave, leave." He intones.
"Oh big fucking deal!" Brenna says, pulling out her own Evoker and firing it at her head. Titania appears in front of her in a swirl of green robes, and stares down Masakado. "Greetings." She says coldly.

"Just fucking talk to me, Ty! How hard can it be!?" Brenna growls.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"You wouldn't understand... for all I know you might have been the cause!" He roars, mentally ordering Masakado to try and chase her away with Myriad Arrows.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Blocks Ice, weak to Fire, but has a Skill that can temporarily give Fire resistance to an ally or herself (Red Wall)))

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Okidoke]

Brenna looks up at the arrows. "Are you seriously going to be that stupid, Ty? Pushing away everyone who's trying to help?" She murmurs, looking sadly at him. "It's eating away at me too, trust me... And the only people who can help us now is each other." She continues.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
He looks away, his eyes hidden by shadow, "... there is nothing you can do to help me." He states quietly, "You still have Titania. But do you see Hanuman above me? No. I've lost who I was, Brenna. I'm not Tyroc anymore."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's quiet for a minute as she digests the information.
"So... You loved him that much...?" She murmurs, casting her eyes down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hears a few soft steps before arms are wrapped around him. "You have to let him go now, Ty... We... We both do..." She murmurs sadly, her voice about to break.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"I can't... I confessed, I told him how I felt, and yet... he turns to me, and says, "Are you here to yell at me and call me a monster too?"..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He hears a sniff. "Doesn't that mean... Doesn't that mean he's already lost at this point...? I'd say we should go and try to get him back, but... Qe don't even know where he went..." She murmurs.