A Facade's Deception (For Emerald_Phoenix)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Tyroc chuckles softly, "I'm not letting up yet! Tempest Slash!" The samurai draws his blade, rushing forward and swinging twice in quick succession.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Last move. Mahamaon!" Masakado sheaths his blade, and when it is fully inside, a glyph of light appears underneath Brenna and Titania in a square. Four seals rise up and slowly start circling, creating more seals until the human is completely surrounded. Slowly, it glows brighter and brighter before suddenly surging with blinding light. When it dies down however... the two are completely fine, "Well, we have established that it has a set chance of working, even with a boost."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That was the knockout one, right?" Brenna asks. "So how much of a chance does it have of working? Five out of ten, something like that?" She asks, raising her eyebrow.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Masakado?"
"It has a 40% chance of working, and that chance applies to all foes within its grasp. Say if you had three opponents. It would apply to them one by one, so two might fall because they were unlucky, but one would remain. The Hama Boost skill multiplies that chance by x1.5."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[So... In a dice roll... Below 5 would get you nothing, and above 5 would get you a knocked out opponent? I'll be using a 10 sided die for this, then.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I'm going to sleep. XD It's 2 AM here.]
[Edit: Oh wait I need to get Roc's post up...]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He walks through the darkness for what feels like a long time, until he comes to another room. This one is dimly lit by the glow of red emergency lights overhead, and the room seems to be rather small. Of course, there is another door at the end of the hall, which slams shut as soon as he enters the room. He looks around the room before walking forwards. Surprisingly, nothing happens until he reaches the gate, which doesn't open. Hmm.... It seemed this was a test of his mental prowess....

He looks around the room for a switch or something similar, but sees nothing. Okay... This was strange. A door without a switch or lock to open it from... Or maybe the lock wasn't visible? Yep. That's possible.

Casting his senses around the room, he feels mechanisms hidden behind panels in the walls. Only problem was... Which one opened the door...?