A crab's gay writings

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think this is appropriate considering GIn85FTboAAl1KF.jpeg

I am interested though -- will champion get a chance to be a part of a gangbang. Either as one of the dudes fucking him (get that mob fantasy going) or them also being a bottom bitch to bunch of minotaurs.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
A quick sign of life post with some work on the mining bull

"Haven't had time to try that mouth, big guy," you tell Odo, [pc.hasMagicock|flicking your clit ring and wagging your [pc.cock] at him.|grabbing your [pc.cock] and swaying it in front of his thirsty eyes.]

Nikol giggles as he presses his slender frame against Odo's broad back, reaching around and untying the foreman's belt. "Sounds like a great idea," he whispers as the professional tugs down Odo's trousers, making the foreman's flared 15 incher spring forward.

"I'll bet a tough guy like you could handle a tiny little spit-roast," Nikol underlines the dirty talk by pulling his skirt to the side, releasing his own fat mast and dragging it along Odo's fuzzy thighs.

The foreman shudders and sinks to his knees while carefully grabbing your [pc.cock] in his powerful hand. As the big mino lowers his face towards your [mf|man|woman]-hood, he hesitates. Nikol notices, "What's the matter Odo? First time using mouth."

"Y-yes," the black bull mutters and lowers his gaze.

Nikol pats the foreman on his muscular shoulder and kneels down beside him, taking your [pc.cock] into his dexterous hands. "Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes, it's quite easy. 'Cause you see,'' Nikol taps his muzzle. "We bulls have at least one advantage over our kin-sisters."

The pretty-boy underlines this by rolling out his long, broad tongue and proceeds to wrap his lips around your shaft. You groan as the skilled cocksucker drapes his expert tongue around your flesh, gently caressing your skin as the bull-boy works your [pc.cock] down his throat.

In the corner of your eyes, you notice Odo staring in awe at Nikol's gentle bobbing, licking his lips in response to the delicate man's cute gulps. As he throats your entire length and rubbing his soft nose against your [pc.skinFurScales], you moan as Nikol gets a serving of your pre.

Nikol hiccups and releases your tool, "Oh dear, got a bit carried away. Don't want you to blow before the boss gets to try."

He throws Odo an inviting gaze, and the foreman takes a deep breath as he throws off his tunic and positions himself between your legs. You take the opportunity to sneak down a hand and grab his meaty pecs that are on full display, by the gods they are dense. The black bull huffs from the groping, wafting your tool in his hot breath as he grabs your pride and nuzzles it against his fuzzy cheeks.

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
A quick sign of life post with some work on the mining bull

"Haven't had time to try that mouth, big guy," you tell Odo, [pc.hasMagicock|flicking your clit ring and wagging your [pc.cock] at him.|grabbing your [pc.cock] and swaying it in front of his thirsty eyes.]

Nikol giggles as he presses his slender frame against Odo's broad back, reaching around and untying the foreman's belt. "Sounds like a great idea," he whispers as the professional tugs down Odo's trousers, making the foreman's flared 15 incher spring forward.

"I'll bet a tough guy like you could handle a tiny little spit-roast," Nikol underlines the dirty talk by pulling his skirt to the side, releasing his own fat mast and dragging it along Odo's fuzzy thighs.

The foreman shudders and sinks to his knees while carefully grabbing your [pc.cock] in his powerful hand. As the big mino lowers his face towards your [mf|man|woman]-hood, he hesitates. Nikol notices, "What's the matter Odo? First time using mouth."

"Y-yes," the black bull mutters and lowers his gaze.

Nikol pats the foreman on his muscular shoulder and kneels down beside him, taking your [pc.cock] into his dexterous hands. "Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes, it's quite easy. 'Cause you see,'' Nikol taps his muzzle. "We bulls have at least one advantage over our kin-sisters."

The pretty-boy underlines this by rolling out his long, broad tongue and proceeds to wrap his lips around your shaft. You groan as the skilled cocksucker drapes his expert tongue around your flesh, gently caressing your skin as the bull-boy works your [pc.cock] down his throat.

In the corner of your eyes, you notice Odo staring in awe at Nikol's gentle bobbing, licking his lips in response to the delicate man's cute gulps. As he throats your entire length and rubbing his soft nose against your [pc.skinFurScales], you moan as Nikol gets a serving of your pre.

Nikol hiccups and releases your tool, "Oh dear, got a bit carried away. Don't want you to blow before the boss gets to try."

He throws Odo an inviting gaze, and the foreman takes a deep breath as he throws off his tunic and positions himself between your legs. You take the opportunity to sneak down a hand and grab his meaty pecs that are on full display, by the gods they are dense. The black bull huffs from the groping, wafting your tool in his hot breath as he grabs your pride and nuzzles it against his fuzzy cheeks.
ohohohoho! Odo shuddering in between the PC and Nikol is that good shit...

Caught a couple of typos--

• The comma after spit-roast should be a period, since the sentence that follows it isn't a dialogue tag (says, etc). To clarify who is talking, I might change "the" dirty talk to "his," if it is Nikol talking.
  • "First time using mouth" should have a question mark, (or a dialogue tag to clarify that Nikol isn't asking.)
  • "rubbing" in "As he throats..." should be "rubs."
  • Same issue as above after "releases your tool"--should be a period, since there isn't a dialogue tag. That makes them two different sentences! (Still easy to read and follow, no worries.)

thanks for doing work on dude-dude action....!!

Reactions: Knife-wielding Crab

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
I think this is appropriate considering View attachment 34282

I am interested though -- will champion get a chance to be a part of a gangbang. Either as one of the dudes fucking him (get that mob fantasy going) or them also being a bottom bitch to bunch of minotaurs.
Sorry for late answer.

I plan on atleast having the pc be on the bottom during a group event aswell as spectating wile Odoacer wrangles his men.

Topping is up in the air. Depends on if I have the inspiration and will for it.

Reactions: Karakara

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
Status update.

Odoacer is coming along fine and its mostly post quest stuff that needs to be written, but since there's no hurry finishing him (considering the first part needs approval) I decided to start on another project.

Ulric, the crazy horse tamer.

A lupine entrepreneur who's set up a ranch in the harvest valley where he traps crazy horses and break them in, making them a bit more docile. Then he invites customers to mate with his stallions, turning the ranch into a bordello (although he refuses to admit it).

Ulric has a cowboy aesthetic, with a calm, friendly and rugged attitude. He isn't afraid to get down and dirty with unruly stallions, which includes riding them into submission power-bottom style. Ulric's morality is a bit questionable, since he treats his stocks more like cattle than sentient beings and his business revolves around sex work.

And an excerpt to give an idea of his looks and character.

You're startled by a sharp whistle, which is followed by a, "Hey there, traveler!"

You turn around and spot a lupine man walking along a pathway, with a leashed and cuffed stallion following close behind.

The lupine is on the leaner side of his otherwise burly species, with an athletic frame and wiry arms. His coat of fur is black with patches of white around his eyes, muzzle and chest. He's dressed in a red buttoned-up shirt that leaves a bit of white chest hair poking out around his neck. On his head sits a leather hat with wide, upturned brims with some of his black, spiky bangs poking out beneath the leather.

His legs are dressed in a pair of tough, blue trousers that stop just above his ankles, where his bare paws thread the dusty ground. Behind him, above a firm tush, wags a bushy tail that's black with some white fur at the very end. Pair that with a friendly smile and his happy, blue eyes, it makes him look kinda cute despite his rugged equipment.

The lupine walks up to you, with the stallion in tow.

"Haven't seen you around these parts, and by the looks of you, I suspect you're that champion the townsfolk has been gushing about. So what's your name, friend?"

You give the lupine your name, all the while keeping a watchful eye on the towering stud behind him.

"Pleasure to meet ya, [pc.name]. The name's Ulric and these are my stomping grounds. And don't worry about Braci here, I've just broken him in and he'll behave for now on. Won't you Braci?"

"Who's that, chief? Does [pc.heShe] want to breed?"

"See? He asked politely! When I first got him he was lunging at anything with a pulse. Let me get this big guy to the pen, then we can talk."

Have a nice weekend.
Crab

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
Another update on my lupine horse wrangler (read: cowboy)

Changed his name from Ulric to Jevon. The idea is to have a character who tries to deal with the crazy horses his own way, and that by capturing them and breaking them in. You'll get to join him hunting crazy horses and go on starlit dates with him. But his business may not be all that kosher, something that will be explored in later parts.

Anyway, here's his appearance scene.

You glance over at Jevon, your lupine host who's calmly sipping at his mug next to you. He's quite a handsome fellow, having all the good looks of a rugged country boy with spiky, black hair on his head. He is covered from head to toe in black fur, with white spots around his muzzle, eyes and chest.

He stands at about 5'7 feet and is on the slimmer side for a lupine male. Instead of the burly build that is normal of his kin, Jevon sports an athletic build with thin, wiry arms packed with muscles and a trim chest and midriff. A body more aimed at speed and quick thinking than brute force.

For clothes, the ranch owner prefers to wear a red button-up shirt with a pair of blue pants that reach his bootless ankles. He usually has the top button undone, giving you a tasteful peek at his white, fuzzy chest.

His trademark leather hat is currently hanging by a thread around his neck. Its wide brim is turned slightly upwards and it serves well to protect against the dust and dirt of the harvest valley. It has a pair of holes to accommodate his pointed ears and you won't lie; he looks cute when he wears it.

[Jevon.sexed|You can't help but smirk, and Jevon raises an eyebrow over your merriment.

"Do I have something on my face?" he asks as his perky ears bats against his hat.

"Nah, just undressing you," you answer.

"Oh," he says and returns the grin. "Lemme' help."

The lupine unbuttons another button on his shirt and shrugs his shoulders, allowing the top part of his shirt to come apart. That's all you get from the tease as he whispers, "There. Now you can use that imagination of yours."

That you can, 'cause you've had more than enough time to appreciate his athletic frame during your intimate moments. He has sculpted muscles in all the right places, with a pair of firm, broad pecs and a rock-hard middle. His six-pack is clearly visible even with the coat of white fur covering his stomach.

Beneath his blue trousers rests a snug lupine pouch with a set of egg-sized balls. His red lupine dick is just like the rest of him, packed and powerful at a respectable 8-inch of length and with a bitch-plugging knot.

On his back, black fur runs across his shapely lats and turns white around his buttocks. Jevon's ass is springy and muscular that fits perfectly in one's palm, making them easy to toy and jiggle with. Those white-furred cheeks are the perfect frame for a pink bud resting between them. While his chute looks tight, you have it on good authority that it's incredibly stretchy to accommodate all the horse cock he tends to ride.]

Jevon clicks his tongue and winks at you, "Are you done checking the view, [pc.mfn|handsome|doll|cutie]? Your drink will get cold otherwise."

Reactions: Cheeky-Goblin

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
About 5k word in on my Jevon doc.

He may turn in to Steve Irwin if you're running on silly mode

With a wolfish grin, Jevon positions himself above the slick horse cock, taking some of the lubricant on his fingers and pushing them inside his butt. "I hope you're paying attention, [pc.name]. 'Cause you're about to see some world-class buck-ridin'."

Jevon grabs the throbbing, black tool and places the flare against his entrance. He takes a deep breath and carefully slides it into his tunnel. When working his way down, the horse wrangler's grin turns to grit as he reaches the median ring.

"Oh shi– You're a big fella' aren't you," he murmurs while wiggling his hips as he pushes past the speed bump. "Almost as big as Eko. Don't worry buddy. We'll break you in no time; gonna make some good cash from you."

In response, the stallion makes a vigorous thrust, forcing the last inches of his massive cock inside Jevon. The lupine howls and topples forward, grabbing the stallion's chest to keep balance.

"That's the stuff," Jevon grunts and sits up straight. He adjusts his hat and starts unbuttoning his shirt. "[pc.name]! You need to look at this."

As the last button comes loose, Jevon drapes the shirt like a curtain around his athletic torso. He grabs your hand and places it on his lower stomach, you can feel the throbbing stallion dick behind the wranglers rock-hard six pack.

"[silly|Crikey!] Do you feel this fella'? This is a prime breeding stud we've catched. Great job buddy!"

You don't really listen to him because his soft stomach fur has caught all your attention. Tracing your fingers through the white field of warm fuzz, your tummy-petting sends his bushy tail wagging.

"Alright, alright. Time to stop playing and start working," Jevon huffs as he gyrates his hips, loosening his butt in preparation for the ride.

He rises on his haunches, dragging his toned butt along the black cock until only the flare remains inside. His core flexes under your fingers, and he holds on to your shoulder for support.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh yes, I will read this. Question, though: do you have any art piece of something that is of a similiar enough to your decription of Jevon? Character or just something showing his general physic. I am kind of getting hard time picturing him for some reason.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Finished reading through the Jevon doc. I noted any typos, grammar, confusing parts, or suggestions I saw or had. The opinions and suggestions are just one person's thoughts. Others may disagree. Hopefully some of it was helpful and if need any help when you add more, let me know.

These scenes aren't typically for me (guy stuff), but the scene and location was done well enough. I think maybe some expansion into the non-sexual aspect for people that like the character but don't want to be romantic wouldn't be unwelcome. Who doesn't like a cowboy?

Reactions: Knife-wielding Crab

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Next, have the coders add a new Crazy horse after meeting Jevon (same looks and stats as normal, so they won't know he's 'marked' as special), but when beaten, Jevon shows up and offers to take over. He can give the Champ some Hawks or some item or something if they agree, and then they can leave, or watch him work (before marefolk ranch hand carts it away), or they can 'help' or they can refuse and he randomly leaves or watches and cheers. Of course, depending on what they know...

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
Brief status update.

Since I've just finished another big project I've decided to slow down a little bit while waiting for any words from the devs. Meanwhile, I'll be clinking away on some smaller scenes just to keep myself warm.

Currently, got a small project with Elaril, the wyld-elf man in the old forest. You use his hair to get him in a sex-swing. Then you rail him. The End.