A Broad With Stars [Nebula]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh, so you think my employee deserves mercy?" The red-skinned woman laughed, her hands moving to squeeze the huge-dicked femboy's ass and earn a moan from him. "Very well...then you can help him."

With a smack that set that ass jiggling, she withdrew slowly to let the strap-on earn a long, almost girlish cry from Ken. She freed the ten-inch toy at last, however, hefting him up to his feet before turning and pushing. The speed he moved ensured he bumped face-first into Rhiannon, the chair bolted so that she was pinned by the nude boy. That gigantic dick of his was put between her clothed thighs, the tip against her clothes in a taunt of how huge he was. Despite being a bottom, as established by his butt-fueled submission history, that dick was as long as her upper leg! If that went up her ass, it could scratch every itch... but potentially both shamefully and thankfully, the wolfling wrapped both arms around her and just thrusted to use her thighs. His eyes were blurry from lust, bucking those cute hips while rubbing his head between her tits. The red woman smiled, walking over and positioning herself so that the strap-on bumped Rhiannon's cheek, the sultry woman moving a hand to grab one of her own nipple rings.

"Go on... squeeze him and clean my toy. You came about the employment, so might as well take a taste of life as my subordinate. Ken is my first personal aide... and whenever he doesn't cum, that dick gets bigger and it increases his libido. That snake you work for always kept him small and gaped... I keep him thick and tight. All my employees have one of those factors, regardless of species. My job for you would be my second aide... one who I can fuck and use on my boy here. I could graft you a dick if you wanted.... but I think you might be a bigger fan of taking than giving, mmm~?"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon yelped from surprise the moment Ken jumped her. The last thing she wanted was audience participation. She raised her hands backward, unsure how to react to Ken's assault. On one hand she felt guilty for causing his sexual torture, but on the other she wasn't exactly in the mood to pay for her sins. Moreover, that woman had the nerve to poke her dirty tool at her face. Yet again, she was pressured from both sides like a cheap fuck-meat. That does it! The confused grimace on her face was replaced with a frown just before the Acronian princess used one of her tricks. One moment she was sitting in the chair whlist resisting things pushed at her face, the other she was already flipping away from the chair, her body forming from small particles of light. With a sudden disappearance of her body Ken hit the chair and fell over it after a few humps.

Keeping a distance of a few steps from the woman Rhiannon growled displeased - "Pardon me, but I came her for a job offer, bot a demo. Might as well hear it! Although if being your personal toy covers all my responsibilities then we might understand meaning of 'station work' differently!" - after stating where she stands with this whole submission fiasco Rhiannon glanced at her wrist - her suit was completely drained. If teal danger arose she'd be in a lot of trouble and finding a needed source of energy in an office was rather unlikely.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh, so you are a feisty one... a shame. I could use this toy and really scrape your guts if you played ball. Looks like Ken won't be getting off, though~."

She slapped the male's raised rump, the wolfling going still and rolling over so his cock was pointed over his body. His legs hiked wide and beggingly, but the mistress ignored the needy hole and that raging cock. The red woman allowed the strap-on to clank to the ground, her cunt barely even wet despite how hard she'd been teaming the girly rear. This woman was experienced at fucking others, the business woman moving a hand up to gently tug one of the rings in her nipples as she spoke toward the flighty woman.

"I would enjoy you only if it was for the sex... but my job is... bigger. I'd like to offer you the opportunity to live on the station. Free healthcare and a home aside, you would be responsible for helping run the dock. Whether that means squeezing them dry of seed or cash, you'd have a chance to be under the protection of your contract. But you also will have to give birth and give the child away. They'd be taken care of by corporate and you could find any stud to be the father. That's the buy-in... if you won't play ball like a good girl. Most sluts drop their pants and find a dick in seconds for this kind of offer... fewer have promotion potential to feasibly roam the stars. But you'd have this... if you agreed and had fun with me on the side of the offer."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon stood tall and crossed her arms. A mild frown occupied her face that slowly faded away the longer she listened to that woman. Not due to a satisfactory deal she was presented with, however. For every perk there was a downside, some not as obvious as others. Like a double edged sword it cut its user no matter from which it was taken. Although far from declining, she was still hesitant. Though of her own quarters and a higher position than of a cargo loading bot sounded alluring as hell, not like she minded her current less luxurious conditions. On the other hand, while she's repaying her dept to Farin with an occasional blowjob, this time she would belong to the red skinned sadist like a canary in a golden cage.

Her train of thought went off track the moment she spoke about birthing a child for someone else. She took her eyes off the floor and turned her gaze at the crimson alien - "What would you need my child for, if you don't mind me asking? And just to make sure I didn't miss anything - I am to work as a secretary-slash-manager and a part time whore in exchange for my own living quarters and all that insurance nonsense. And as a bonus you demand a fun time with me whenever you wish, to put it bluntly. Is that correct?" - she cleared her throat nervously and continued - "Either way I'd like some time to think it over. Not every day you get a chance to sell your soul to the devil" - she humored her possible employer with a smirk.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"The company raises them to live a long life of happiness and employment. But if you really fear that your child may not be taken care of, I understand. And our... deal is only between us. I can really fast-track someone who's a loyal servant." The red skinned woman walked closer, right hand reaching around to grab at Rhiannon's ass while Ken groaned and wriggled in the background. "But you need time. So take it... but when you decide to agree to it, come back and I'll reward you fully."

And as quick as their proximity had closed, the groping hand retreated and the nude woman walked back to her desk. And as if on cue, a familiar length wrapped around her hips and tugged her out of the room. The automatic door slid shut, the lengthy wrap securing more and more of her until she was held nice and firm in the familiar grasp of Farin's snaky body. The man was slithering the two of them through the checkpoint, the familiar face of Noire slip into view, the bunny ears shaking as she smiled to Rhiannon and the group made their way out from the dock and into the station's proper facility area, with plenty of businesses working with tons of tourists and other merchants alike all around.

"Where did you go, Rhiannon? Farin said he had come to get you, but you were nowhere to be found. If you wanted alone time, I could have helped, you know."

"Noire, enough." The familiar tone of the more relaxed personality was probably the reason she had been coiled up instead of anally fingered out of that office. "Rhiannon just ran into the spawn of all sadistic sin... I can't believe that bitch is letting Ken get so big. When I first dragged that wolfling out of his colony and butt-fucked him, I kept him small from how often he got anally plugged. But to see him that big and she's ignoring him... an old naga can't help but hate that red slut even more. Rhiannon turned her offer down, though... can't have her leaving the crew, so it was all for the best!"

There was a tone of something under Farin's voice... was it worry or jealousy? The snake wasn't looking back, instead opting to worry about steering them through the crowds, but it seemed as if there was some defensiveness after discovering Rhiannon had gone in there. After all, he told a lie that Rhiannon turned down the invitation... or was it more like commanding her to do so?

"We're going to be heading to a brothel, Rhiannon. Unless you want to bring that runt with us, Noire can go wait behind at a bar. We're supposed to be meeting our new client... the ones who want us to run the goods, remember? So if they ask you to suck their dick, don't hesitate. This job is important to ensuring our ship can stay afloat and all of us can stay free to roam the stars as the best smuggler crew around!"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"So it's all sunshine and rainbows for them, huh..." the Acronian humored her acquaintance, followed by a silent yelp when her ass felt the touch of the red skinned dominatrix. She didn't struggle this time - Rhiannon swallowed her pride and endured the momentary groping. She stared her in the eye until the woman retreated, but before she could reply or even wish farewell Rhiannon was forcibly pulled out of the room by a giant snake tail, earning a surprised gasp from the young princess.

While Farin dragged her coiled body over the station Rhiannon attempted to struggle and force her way out of the binding - "Hey! Cut it out! Stop! I demand you to let me go!" - but without a response from the naga - "I didn't decline shit! You pulled me out against my wi-...!" - her capricious yelling was quickly silenced with Farin's tail tip before she could finish. Ironically enough this scenario reminded Rhiannon of her favorite horror/adventure movie starring Tes'Etona McGee where the heroine was dragged out of her ship by a tentacle monster before being mercilesly raped. It seemed like this journey was supposed the end in a similar way when Farin mentioned the brothel.

At the time Rhiannon couldn't care less about her captain's concern, but eventually she got tired of bashing her head at a brick wall and ceased to struggle, leaning back in Farin's coils until they arrived at their destination - "Alright, alright! Lets get this over with already..." - Rhiannon mumbled distastefully once she finally rolled out of Farin's embrace, ignoring the question regarding Noire - "Who's the damn client?" - she asked while wiping dust off her jumpsuit in a hurry.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
There was little regard for Rhiannon's anger as Farin turned to better face her, the brothel's section of the station waiting for them. It was a rather decent-sized doorway, the letters overhead in an alien language that was likely that of the Naga homeworld. Noire was definitely sad to see Rhiannon was ignoring her, but thankfully kept quiet as Farin spoke.

"The client is a human. Remember, I wanted you back so we could arrange it, but... well, as we know, you decided to visit that bitch and have fun with a previous student of mine." As if to subtly remind her, Farin shot a glance down at her legs, the snake slithering up until he sat on his coild before continuing. "Since you didn't show up, he demanded we meet in person to ensure that we have their order. You wouldn't want to keep rebels waiting... especially ones that you could end up knowing."

Saying more could have been dangerous, given they were in such a public place. So it was fairly thankful when Farin turned and slithered through the door, the automatic door opening as he halted in the doorway to allow it to remain open for Rhiannon. The scent of sweat and sex rolled out, as well as the sounds of others fucking and getting fucked. Noire's face instantly lit up, as if her bun-kin blood had detected the chance for rough mating, but she turned away and waited for Farin to slither along. It seemed she was either going to wait outside or wait until they had left before going to the bar. Of course, Rhiannon could always drag Noire along... but taking a virgin that was getting wet just from being at the entrance thanks to her species could likely end in some problematic situations.

But inside as Farin moved along and over to a room in the back, with a full-armored and cloak-bound individual sitting inside the secluded area with drinks and pillows scattered on the floor, Rhiannon would get to see the underbelly of the station. Studs, amazonians, traps, and everything one could imagine wore pasties of red to either conceal or cover their genitalia. Naga taking poundings from bun-kin, a lizard-like alpha busting a load over a party, she could see anything and everything both in the open and within the booths. This brothel was a sex haven, the flow of cash so visible from clicks and scans of cards that it was painfully obvious that aside from being neutral, this station had earned its livelihood being the backbone of all kinds of services.

As Farin slithered into the area and coiled up to sit, however, the armored figure and the snake spoke briefly, a single red eyed helmet fixing its view on Rhiannon. They were waiting on her... and, if she had brought Noire, on the bunny-eared girl.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon shook her head to brush off all unnecessary thoughts, preparing for what's to come. She didn't want to drag Noire into this. For her it was strictly business, not about the orgy - "We'll be right back" - she reassured her admirer before heading inside. It was quite a sight, nothing remotely close to her home planet, or at least as she remembered it. Truly, to her kind it would have been an unacceptable perversion, but by now the young princess has gotten used to the extreme lust for pleasure of the outside world. In fact, she was slowly reconsidering the whole strictly business part.

With a casual stroll Rhiannon reached her destination at the last room. Although she wasn't new to negotiations the intimidating armored figure was making her a tad nervous. She could feel their eyes follow her every step until she sat down next to Farin and, giving their client an awkward nod.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Farin smiled as she sat, his hand moving to pull her by the hip so she was pulled to his side. There wasn't even an attempt to squeeze her ass while the armored guise stared them down. A finger even moved to press at the crack and toward her still-warm anus.

"This is my girl I told you about! My partner, the sexy charm of my business!"

The figure didn't immediately respond, sitting quietly until they reached to their helmet and released the clamps with their armor. The sexy funk of the brothel barely hid the scent of battle as the helm was sat on a nearby pillow.

Beneath that helmet was a very familiar shade of red skin, although the face was that of a young male, brown eyes glaring at her. Unlike the dominatrix, this member of the Firecast subspecies bore patches of pale, normal human coloration that made it likely he was a new descendant of a successful colony. Black hair was kept short, fitting his young twenties look of an aspiring soldier well. But the most noticed thing was ashy scars that cut across his left brow and up into his hairline. It wasn't a familiar face, thankfully... but she'd feel that anally-applied lust drug wondering how hung he was.

"My name is Calsarth Dust." The shifting moved his bulky armor well, not losing the scowl like most men did that she'd met. "A worker from the rebellion. If it weren't for how willingly you seem to bow to alien cock, I'd say you reminded me of the deposed princess. What's the appeal of becoming so slutty and abandoning your duty to-"

"Now, now, that's enough Calsarth! You were the one that requested my friend here to learn the pleasures of a woman!"

Farin released her as the red-skinned male's cheeks flushed darker, the paler patches turning red as his hands moved to grab the heavy armor and begin stripping it.

"I came to your venue... I just figured I could take the time. To die as a virgin for my planet's true leaders seemed unfitting. Even if it was a whore... or a smuggler. I'd like to enjoy myself while you draw up the contract."

The man rose and turned his back to them, moving a short distance away as the armor was peeled layer by layer. Farin did release her, turning his attention to a tablet drawn from his satchel whilst whispering to her.

"You should take the time to meet and know someone fighting in your name. I hear a Firecast's cock can warm up to make sex more intense. As long as it isn't your cunt, you don't mind, right? I can take as long as you like to write this up... so why not enjoy yourself properly?"

His tablet indicated toward the man as his torso's armor opened and clunked to the floor. Now exposed, Calsarth's muscular back bore whip marks. They were scars from the nobles who stole power from her family, the marks of racist violence leveled against anyone who wasn't pure human. Two laser burns indicated he had suffered low-grade laser strikes that broke the armor. He was clearly younger, but had the broad-shouldered young man truly been through so much already? The clunking of his leg plates falling to the ground next allowed him to turn and give off quite the show as he stretched. A hefty bulge, not on the side of the amazoness or the orgasm-denied wolf, sat in the front of those trousers. But what kind of bitch-skewer was impossible to tell...

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
At first he had her curiosity, but now he had her full attention. The minor insult quickly faded away the moment Calsarth began removing his armor piece by piece. Her eyes trailed his every movement. At this point it wasn't just her drugged ass that wondered about his dong - Rhiannon was melting at the sight of the muscular male, his charming young face and battle scarred body caught the spot of her interest. Although marked by the horrible conditions of her home planet, it made him the more attractive. Red blush over her flushed cheeks was visible even on her dark skin, like an explosive chain reaction of lusty fantasies while a dreamy smile formed across her face. Their words were flying through one ear and out the other, the thought of "strictly business" leaving along them.

Sudden whisper from Farin woke Rhiannon up from her trance. Heck, hearing about a heating up prick for ultimate experience made her release a few small jolts from her body - "Yep! Right away boss!" - she quickly obliged while unzipping her jumpsuit without further questions or her usual arguing, as if rushing to service the young red skinned titan. This was probably the first time Farin saw his subordinate this eager to do anything else besides watching erotic horror adventures.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Notice it he did, Farin grumbling as if he should have just fucked her silly instead. Thankfully for her, the old snake was just going to watch as he worked. And as she stripped down, Calsarth turned and watched her. The virgin stud wasn't quick to move in like her aggressive four-armed herm or the boss of the station, instead choosing to move up and grab her clothes in an effort to help her undress more carefully. Those brown eyes were studying her, it seemed like, as the soldier finished exposing her upper half before releasing the clothes and grabbing something new. Firm, rough hands grabbed her hefty teats, sizing them up with weighing lifts as his patchy face continued growing darker.

"So women feel this soft? I can't wait to see if your tits are only the beginning." The young man turned and pushed her gently, almost playfully, to the pillowed floor. "But I guess I should let you size me up."

If the muscular man wasn't enough to get her body eager for exploration, the next few seconds definitely hit the spot. Calsarth pulled his pants down, along with a pair of boxers, that let loose an above average cock considering normal men and herms to the aliens on this station. But unlike all of them, this cock wielded bumped ridges that ran from the base to the crown of the shaft, with the human helmet-like shape even bearing a few leading to the urethra. A cock intended to fuck through whatever hazards mutation might bring from hazardous worlds, a sign of besting human instability from their long-line of subspecies used to chart and expand the stars. And now, this ancient weapon of Earth was lurking above like a battleship over a defenseless city. But there wasn't a grab at the back of her head to force her throat to wrap it, or a toss to turn her onto her stomach and get bred like a good little anal bitch.

Instead, Calsarth moved down and above her slowly. The warrior grabbed her jumpsuit and began pulling it and her legs so that she felt that cock flop between her thighs and atop her groin while he worked to finish removing her clothes. And only when she was stripped completely bare along with him, the brothel rising with a bumping beat as someone screamed in orgasm from another booth, Calsarth leaned over her so that her legs were force around his waist. In a missionary position, those hands returned to grab her chest a bit more forcefully, staring down at her with a look of uncertainty.

"I imagine I can get you wet without preparing you... so why don't we see if I can kiss you properly?"

As if on cue, that massive cock and the sack of firm, hand-filling nuts pressed against her more tightly, the rod warming. And Farin, that old snake, wasn't joking as that warmth sank through her body. It was clearly a way to pass heat through bodies, likely to allow them to dissipate excess warmth to prevent overheating in the more extreme of temperatures. But right now, that cock and those balls were pressed against her entire erogenous zone, both thumbs pushing against her nipples as he waited for approval or even for her to make the first move.

It was time to get fucking. For pleasure... and for business. And the knowing eyes of Farin definitely reminded her of just how public this orgy-house of a brothel was. Every moan and every scream would reach the ears of others. This was on a different level from fucking in a room or in an office, even if some walls and sheets helped hide them a bit better.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
"Come and find out yourself" - she taunted him with a smirk as an answer to the 'compliment'. Rhiannon barely held a gasp when Calsarth pulled down his pants. Oh what wonders this beast of an alien cock would do to her? She gave his prick a short stare before turning her sight towards his face. Rhiannon gazed upon her to-be lover like a dreamy virgin before being taken. Although her maiden days were long gone Rhiannon felt like a fairy tale princess who has finally met her knight in shining armor who was packing as equally as he was handsome - a match made in heaven.

This was something new to her. She wasn't forced into giving head or taking it up her ass from the get go. The whole setup picked up a rather romantic tone, at least for Rhiannon. Without hesitation the young princess spread her legs and pressed her thighs at his waist. Warmth emitted from his groin subconsciously made Rhiannon bite her own lip. She'd anticipated that Calsarth's flaming prick would melt her insides like chocolate, leaving her in bliss. And he hasn't done anything yet. Unable to contain her longing anymore she slowly slid her fingers over his hands and shoulders before wrapping her arms around his neck and gently pulled him into a kiss - "C'mere...". With passion she tenderly caressed his lips with hers, giving out silent moans in the process.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As their lips met, Calsarth's inexperience showed. It wasn't that he was bad, particularly as the warm meeting of their mouths shared a charred taste, but simply didn't know to use much tongue or push an advantage. The result ensured their missionary position was a rather slower makeout, both of his hands kneading her chest as the red man succumbed to instinct. Slow movements of his hips led him to gently smack into her cunt with his shaft and balls, the warm popping contacts ensuring she was teased while those groping fingers toyed with her chest. Farin rolled his eyes at the lovey display, but Calsarth finally figured out what to do as he broke their kiss and pushed in again.

This time, his tongue pushed and tried to get involved and push together. An attendant arrived, the young woman smirking down on them as she slipped in and put something beside the couple. A single vial, Calsarth parting their sloppy kisses to smirk and reach for it. Popping to top, the man drank some before pushing into her mouth to share the liquid between their tongues. It tasted like honey, helping the pair to produce more tasty saliva to swap. But as the man pushed up to sit up somewhat, both of his hands locked her teats between two fingers. Soft squeezes and tugs, but the shared drug shot her sensitivity so it felt like her nipples were being teased and played with by five or six men.

"Fuck... I'm feeling this hard but can't fuck you yet... s-smuggler sluts are teases." Those as flexed as he kneaded her nipples instead, brown eyes growing brighter as that fat cock continued spreading more and greater warmth to through her lower half. "After this war, I should find and fuck you into my woman. You might look a bit like the princess, but I doubt she'd be this big of a cocktease."

Those strong hands firmly took and began massaging her, no longer playing with her cute buds. And the drug ensured that her entire chest felt that strong, masculine grip to get her worked up. Between her ass and this drug, she'd start feeling an ache to offer her butt up... but she couldn't so readily bow to that big red cock and let this loyalist pound her, could she? If Calsarth learned her identity, it could be her people learning of the slut she'd become among the stars. Or maybe it'd make this truly into a relationship... offering her royal holes could be a good way to make this virgin her fantasy and true prince and get her holes molded into his shape. Of course, Farin might not be happy considering his recent advances... but this human-Firecast hunk was ready to get plowing. Whether or not she told him a thing, one of her holes needed to catch that red monster soon...

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon found his lack of experience rather amusing. Paired with his cocky badmouthing made her giggle - "You have no idea.." - she whispered, savoring the sweet sensations of his touch empowered by the drug. She couldn't contain herself from moaning, her lips calling out for more attention from her lover. Caught in a bliss Rhiannon moved one hand down to her nether and began rubbing her clit in slow circles. Biting her lower lip she looked up at Calsarth - "If you're planning this far ahead... maybe you should first prove you're the real deal. Don't you want to fuck my ass? Make me squeal like a whore?" - she taunted him through moans, forming a cheeky smug on her face - "What will it be, little soldier?" - he may have been in control of her body, but not of his temper. Rhiannon attempted to challenge his skill, reminding him of his inexperience. With another glance she looked into his eyes as if staring through his soul, licking her upper lip in a taunting manner, although she was on the verge of losing control. This drug sure worked its magic on her body, and the Firecast's touch wasn't making it easier.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"I... I'll get a head start on making you mine, then!"

Releasing her chest, Calsarth instead grabbed her lovely thighs and gently turned her onto her side. Her legs were still mixed up and around him as the man pulled his girthy fuckstick from her groin. Then she felt that two-inch thick cock press at her backside. The tip penetrated slightly, the red-skinned male groaning as one arm wrapped her thigh to better steady her. That fiery cock's tip alone began immediately warming her drugged fuckhole of an ass, amplifying every teasing poke and prod as he tried to open her up and fuck her.

And once they properly aligned, the warrior threw his virginity to her collection as that bumpy dick finally slid in. Every inch of the nine inch shaft had a new layer of bumps, causing her to feel the rungs like an additional penetration. It'd feel like hed jammed through her nine times before the thud of their hips slapped lewdly across the booth. And Calsarth didn't wait, eyes gazing as both hands squeezed to hold her.

But a surprise hit her in an instant as her hot-and-warming asshole felt an even hotter gush of seed deep in her. The virgin side showed from such an instant pop, made so likely because of the drugs, but the man grunted and started moving whilst the seed gushed into her. A hard thrust ensured it flew deeper inside, all while he began picking up the pace to fuck her royal ass. Despite cumming, the young man was clearly set to keep going... this anal cream pie was more like a warm-up to him!

"Shit... th-this is... t-too good!" She'd feel a smack on her flooded and cock-stuffed ass as he humped into her butthole with lewd gushing wet slaps of his white-slathered shaft. "Who knew a smuggler would be my first... m-much less be such a hot anal slut like you! I might just need to join Farin if it gets me the chance to drag you into a bed and fuck this hole every night!"

Another spank struck out above the music and orgasmic atmosphere, the loud rutting not enough to satisfy the budding dominating spirit. What if Calsarth's species naturally enjoyed dominating, impregnating, and ruining their lovers? An instinct to break someone into the perfect cockcozy. Based on how his cock anally slammed tip to balls and had already coatshined her guts with the hottest batch of baby batter, he certainly seemed to have the capacity to keep cumming without a refractory period of any sort. This anal encounter could spiral, too, if he got a hold of her cunt Nd went to work. But maybe a bunch of red-skinned kids wasn't bad, if it earned her this Firecast's fire dick and lava-hot loads.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Bracing for impact Rhiannon bit her finger in anticipation, breathing more heavily with every inch entering her rump. It felt like anal beads combined with a thick fuck stick were penetrating and stretching her insides. The sudden ejaculation provoked an explosive moan, probably caused by the drug smeared around her asshole reacting to her lovers cum, starting a chain reaction like a lit dynamite fuse. Although the drug's effect subsided it left her wanting more. Once he began moving his rod Rhiannon's muscles squeezed the hell out of it.

With the newly taken drug making her body far more sensitive the Acronian princess could no longer hold her moans back, crying sweetly from pleasure during each thrust. She looked up at her partner, winking at him playfully to his statement - "You'd want that wouldn't you~? You're not half bad yiurself... for a first timer that is" - with half closed eyes Rhiannon let out a loud moan from the spanking.

Although Rhiannon caught a liking to her new acquaintance she wasn't yet up to be a mother, but a boyfriend like this handsome stud would be a dream come true. A good start for sure. She already imagined all the kinky things they could do together, new things she could teach him. On the other hand she was slightly worried about how his opinion would change if he were to discover her true identity, but it wasn't inportant now.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Who wouldn't want to fuck you?" The young man grunted, pounding her squeezing asshole without pause. Even if the fiery cum in her guts made it more slippery, the soldier didn't show any sign of relenting the force used to penetrate her. And as a result, the lewd clap of their hips together began mixing with the loud music. The rough smashing of their hips was relentless, her anal rim growing warmer as the drug Farin gave her started kicking in. The dust made her hole hotter around Calsarth, the Firecast confusingly moaning as he smashed into her hard. If it wasn't for the pillows they were on, this would likely be too rough of a fuck!

"Holy shit... h-holy shit! I-I... u-unnngh~!"

She'd feel the tip changing within her butt, the tip of his cock growing spiked as barbs grabbed and clung to pull and caused more friction and pleasure. This alien-like cock was definitely a leg-up, likely meant to deploy those barbs in the womb to prevent escaping someone's hole if they fought back. A rapist's tool that wasn't relenting as the virgin's physical stamina drove his sexual stamina further and further. Calsarth moved a hand to grab one of her knockers and squeezed the nipple nice and firmly, the other arm wrapping her leg around the thigh to keep any sort of escape well out of the question. There wasn't any more spanks to reward the submissive princess, instead the lewd clap of his sack against her and another groan as even more seed gushed inside. But just like before, even with a hefty load of spunk deposited alongside the first, Calsarth wasn't relenting! The bulge of her stomach just starting to inflate showed as Farin laughed from nearby, a stark contrast to the patchy-skinned male thrusting into her with eyes slowly growing red.

"It's been a while since I saw someone even part Firecast go into a rut! If he keeps that up, you won't be able to sit straight for a week! Much less think of anything but shoving a cock up your ass! This mud-blooded boy isn't that bad!"

The naga kept laughing as the tablet lowered, resting on his lap as both of his cocks were slipped free of their sash. The two tapired cock, with their familiar spiked crown, were wrapped by his tail as the old snake squeeze-jerked himself to the display. One of the booth walls had a pair of bun-kin girls looking over and, based on their flushed faces, likely masturbating. Even the man between them seemed aroused by the occasion... just how private were these booths!? It seemed as if the booth walls had lowered... and why was the curtain drawn back separating them from the main part of the brothel!? Everyone could see the pair rutting their hearts out!

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
More eyes were falling upon the two by the minute. Although Rhiannon wasn't a fan of exhibitionism the situation only heated up with more viewers expressing attention to their love making act. It aroused the young princess even more, driving her to go even further.

An eternity in bed with sore backside didn't sound so bad, especially if her prince brough breakfasts during the morning and gave her a fair fucking by the evening. Her romantic fantasy was interrupted by another torrent of seed that only expanded her belly further. If it wasn't her backdoor this Forecast would surely impregnate her within half a session, which didn't sound half-bad either. Maybe one day she'd jump onto his prick herself with intentions to breed, probably sooner than later.

Moaning from the relentless pounding Rhiannon placed her hand on Calsarth's arm and guided it to get a hold of her breast. It appeared that her body hasn't yet recovered from the last encounter, as her mammaries began lactating after the rough groping and filling. With a less smooth finger gesture Rhiannon invited her lover closer for a taste of the royal milk. Maybe this would slow him down while she still can feel her legs.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Being guided to her hefty tit did the job, rewarding the milk-leaking breast with a firm squeeze. Calsarth rolled her more properly onto her back, however, to ram her anus in a proper missionary position. The young man grabbed both of those hefty orbs, squeezing them just a bit too rough as he tried to learn her body's limits. But eventually, that rough squeezing became better and his lips latched around one of the teats, ramming balls deep to hilt her to enjoy the offered meal. The rutting scene picked up as some of the guests got back to rough fucking. Both of her teats were releasing their precious cargo, her stomach warming more and more from the loads deep inside her. It seemed like Calsarth was content to just fuck her asshole full and drink his conquest's reward, but she'd feel that suckling pressure fade and the man come back into view. Both of their lips pressed together, his hot tongue pushing into her mouth along with a shared mouthful of saliva and her breast milk. Such a sloppy kiss ensured that both got a good taste, the kiss ending with a pop that left milk dribbling from both of their mouths as the man grunted and rested his forehead against hers.

"I should have found a slut like you when I became a man and fucked you full of kids... by the princess, I'd bet your cunt would feel better..."

She'd felt a shifting weight, the deep-stuck cock rutting her tight butthole with short, rough thrusts. Grinding around her hole's walls generated even further friction and heat, the dominant side of the male growing with the effeminate and motherly display from Rhiannon. And then she'd feel him release her tits and wrap those strong arms behind her back, hefting her up and off the pillows to ride in his lap. His mouth returned to gently bite one of her teats, hefting her up and pushing her down alongside gravity to slam her down. And when she smashed against the base of his cock, the bumpy shaft seemed to turn up the heat like an inferno. But the pacing didn't stay nice and slow. That blazing meatstick fucked her guts hard and quick, Calsarth quickly looking to fulfill the sore backside of her dream and likely ensure she took more than a day or two to tighten her royal butthole back up!

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
For an alpha male this guy sure was obsessed with the 'princess'. If Rhiannon wasn't too busy being buttfucked out of her mind she'd definitely imagine Calsarth's expression when he found out that he was fucking her royal majesty all along.

Landing on his lap and down the shaft Rhiannon wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her palms on his head. Her fingers began wandering between his hair, gently clinging to his short locks. A loud moan signalled yet another orgasm from the princess. Her insides were slowly converted into a tank housing gallons of lava hot sperm. Heck, her bloated belly resembled the one of a preggo in her early stages. One would wonder if the princess could take such sudden stretching. For one she was glad it wasn't her front gate - he'd definitely stuff her full of kids, sending her smuggler career into retirement.

Ironically enough Rhiannon had no control over this intercourse whatsoever. She was used to at least have a psychological advantage, toying with her partners whenever necessary. This time around Caldarth was holding the strings and Rhiannon could feel herself slowly drifting i to a mind numbed state from all the pleasure and exhaustion. With a boiling sensation in her gut and speeding up thrusts she put her head on her partner's shoulder, enjoying the wild ride downtown while sweetly moaning into his ear.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The hair-holding slut on his cock moaning into his ear definitely helped do the trick, the man's hands squeezing her firm ass and slamming her down just that extra bit harder. Even with his cock hammering so fully into her, the first signs of cum oozing free along the slicked shaft ensured the compartment grew messier. Whilst he had cum a few times before, the next one brewing definitely felt like the real deal based on the massive bumpy bitch-breaker growing inside her anal canal. Calsarth was openly groaning from frustration, likely wanting to bust his load faster. Inexperience showed yet again, more or less. She'd feel a firm hand on her free shoulder, however, as Farin smirked down at her.

"Let's see you two cum your brains out... like a proper anal slut of a partner. For the job, mmm? How about you take every last drop so he has to sign a binding contract for anally pillaging my partner?"

And then, as if the hips hammering up into her wasn't enough, Farin began shoving her down harder into the hot and cozy nutsack. And the result was the patchy red-skinned man groaning as biting her neck possessively as if some feral strength was about to snap out. But all she got was a big dick shifting inside her, the bumped bulging out as the cock outright grew and 'filled in the gaps'. This made it feel like the entire cock knotted inside her, Calsarth's head buried deep inside her releasing another powerful shot of spunk. But the manjuice poured and poured, unlike the spurts from before, and ensured her stomach expanded outward. If the sensation of being a anally stuffed with enough seed to look like a mom was strong before, the stomach that pressed against those muscled abs ensured she felt like some slut taking it all the way to the due date. Farin kept pushing her down whenever she slid up off the cock, ensuring the knot-like enlarged member didn't slip out and only pushed more inside her. The old snake was smirking, enjoying this likely as part of the revenge for her even hearing the station manager out.

She was stuck sitting in the lap of the young stud, his face buried against her shoulder as he growled and seemed to ride his own orgasm out deep inside her. She'd learned a good bit about Firecast cocks... a good lesson, too. Aside from their heat biology making them useful for surviving in both extremely hot environments (allowing them to cool off), they could also keep her nice and warm on a frigid one most likely. Farin mentioned something about a contract, but the old snake was holding the tablet close. As the torrent continued, it was clear that she had two options. Rest, and hope that Farin keeps her cunt safe from this male whilst she took a cum-stuffed snooze... or stay awake, and likely try to figure out what the old snake has planned on his contract. But staying awake likely meant that Calsarth would get frisky again from any sort of wiggling atop his hot fuckstick. And it was unlikely for Farin to not take advantage of the horny young man and turn him loose further on her body, considering this whole deal!

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Pouting from frustration Rhiannon tried to see this through till the end. God knows what Farin had come up with. Clenching her teeth she tightly clung to the Firecast's body, nails sunken in his back. Her body trembled once pushed to its limits, her insides pushing out the excess of cum it has taken in, but Rhiannon held on to her consciousness, even if faintly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Fuuuuck..."

Calsarth groaned out after their clingy and butt-filling, not aware or not caring that he had new marks on his muscular back from fucking the slutty hole of his princess. The fat cock made any pushing of spunk difficult, almost acting like a seal as he pushed her to the ground so they could lay together. The man released her neck, licking the mark he'd left on her gently before pulling back and kissing her deeply. In her foggy state, it was more like only that warm tongue had met her. Pushing up, Calsarth looked to Farin with his eyes slowly returning to normal.

"C-contract... I didn't-"

The snake smirked, obviously considering the cock-bolstered princess conscious enough to sit around and keep cum-stuffed.

"You fucked my partner, so... you clearly damaged her. After fucking her ass like that, I doubt she could go back to regular anal! I won't drive up the price, but in exchange? You'll be joining us. We'll run these guns and then you'll help me... find your princess. At that time, you'll be allowed to choose whether to leave the ship with her... or knock her up using my seed, but your cock. A simple seeding procedure so she can pump out some royal snakes."

Calsarth was confused, grunting as he tried to shift uncomfortably only to tug the beefy, stuck dick fruitlessly against her. All it did was stir her huge stomach up, the Firecast looking to Rhiannon with a grumble.

"But that... I can't possibly agree to it even if this wasn't extortion!"

"Agree and you can fuck my smuggler friend here in her throat and ass whenever you want! She's already under contract to suck my cocks whenever I feel like it, so what's a little thing like bending over for you? You like fucking her ass don't you?"

Even though he didn't look at Farin, the princess felt the cock stiffen in her backside slightly. The bumping music had dulled a bit, but the man leaned over and pinched both her nipples with a smirk of a virgin-turned lady-fucker. And those fingers did something unexpected, setting the small leaky buds skyrocketing in heat. But next came soft sizzling, only a moment of pain followed by her sensitivity jumping as the man tugged and got her milk jugs spatting the last bits of her earlier cargo.

As he let go, she'd feel both nipples gently pinch again. But it wasn't fingers, but two small rings. He'd pierced her nipples with some weird heat, sliding a finger into her new silver rings and giving an experimental tug.

"I want to fuck every last inch... but once we find the princess, we can... discuss the last part. If can keep your partner, that works for me... even if I can't fuck her raw pussy. But I think she'll teach me how to fuck her face and eventually want me in her soon enough..."

A flick to the rings and the man finally leaned in to make-out and grind the fat cock against her groin. While it wasn't a knot like a wolfling, it seemed they'd be joined for a while...

-----------

"One... two... three."

She'd feel a pop, only a slight ooze coming from her ass. The spunk had grown fairly settled if it hadn't leaked by now, ensuring she still maintained a cum-gut as his fat cock plopped onto her stomach. It was softening, but the red beast had conquered her ass thoroughly. The brothel was swinging with fucking once more, a pair of boys laying atop one another and taking Farin's cocks. The old snake was pumping both holes, the pair of bunkin moaning in sync as he slammed their prostates. Calsarth had signed the document, a finger flicking her rings as for the first time in their cooling makeout session he finally smiled at her.

"I can remove them... but I think some nipple rings make you look good. We're going to be partners, running this errand... and hopefully finding my people's princess. If you can't walk, I'll dress you and carry you. When we reach your ship, you can shower and get all that out of you. I guess I overdid it a bit... but your ass was the first thing I ever really got to... fuck."

As his lust resided, the muscular man reached down and brushed her cheek with his fading lust. It was clear that the young man wasn't the same bitch-breaking butt fucker from a short while ago. It seemed like lust made a Firecast act differently... this provided some insight for how the manager might have acted. Maybe the vile woman simply was extremely pent-up.

But as Farin let out a moan and the trio came nearby, Calsarth was more focused on reaching down between her legs and fingering her now-roomy and sloppy hole. Three fingers worked her gently, likely trying to make her backside ooze a bit faster or test his anal slut's current sensitivity. The cum-slicked shaft was already hard again, despite having deflated back to its original state. If she really wanted, she could likely spit-shine it before they got up and dressed... but the bunny gal might pick up on it. That was also good for thought... maybe she could see how Calsarth would serve as a breeder if she unleashed him on their ship engineer. Maybe a good fucking could get the gal not so occupied on her royal crush!

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon's hazy state was interrupted by a stinging sensation in her nipples. It surprised her enough to push her body upward in a jolt, staring at two silver rings dangling from her nipples. It'd have earned a frown on her pretty face, but instead a moan escaped her lips once Calsarth tugged on them. Although she'd rather if he asked for her consent, these accessories weren't all that bad. Heck, piercing her nipples was somewhere on her "Why not?" list, so she let it slide.

With her backdoor stiffening back to its original shape despite the man's attention Rhiannon sat up and planted a playful kiss on his cheek - "Thanks for the offer, hon, but I should be fine on my own. Maybe next time, though~" - she then leaned in closer to his ear and whispered - "That was pretty good for a first timer" - before pulling back and hopping to her feet.

The princess was attempting to look confident in the current situation, even though it was the first time she took something up her bum, not to mention his size. This experience still left her dazzled. Rhiannon turned her eyes towards Farin, raising a brow with a questioning expression - "We done here?"