A Broad With Stars [Nebula]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Nnngh! Fuck Rhiannon!"

The princess felt the seed rush through her throat, the hand on her hand tightening its pale grip on her. The barbed head of her naga companion was delivering part of the load nice and deep, while the other prick butted all over her face. It was colored pink like a human rod, but her naga friend wasn't any part of her species.

He did withdraw the nine inch companion from her mouth, letting both of the cocks rest on her cum slathered face as his lengthy body uncoiled from around her. His snake-half was a brilliant red, a lack of patterns to it. His scaled hide was tough, but still comfortable when held by him. Her mouth had been part of her deal to getting smuggled off-world, in literal contract as a new partner in his enterprise of smuggling.

An equal partner as long as she offered her oral services whenever asked.

Farin sank down as he let her rest in his loose and uncoiling body, smirking down at her as his right hand squeezed the last bit of spunk out over her chest. His form was lithe, but muscle and a square jawline ensured he was firmly a male. Scale and skin melded around his hip, his spine and neck holding lighter scaling to protect the vital areas. Two human ears could be seen through his shoulder-length mess of black hair. But it was his vertically slit, bright red eyes that were focusing on her face as he dragged his thumb across her facial and gently shoved some into her lips.

"So, I got us a new job... maybe worth negotiating getting to put a kid in you and fixing this junker up."

The Avid Adventure was a small personal frigate, born from the earlier age of advancement. It had ten rooms, not counting a messhall-kitchen, prison cell, small cargo hold, and the bridge. It had definitely seen better days... but it was designed for any species to be accommodated from the Orikin Alliance. Naga, human, bun-kin, and wolflings had once served in these vessels to build their part of space. Her Kingdom of Acronisis was only part of this old alliance... and Farin had been an old soldier before retiring at 70. His kind lived long, after all... and aged slow. In his twenties, he could have been a small child. But in his forties, he was a teen with quite the bad habits. Twenty years of service later had earned him the ship he commanded his entire career.

"Or maybe I'll spend it on getting my favorite partner a life extender... a little magic and science can make you live a long time... take my people's word for it."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Who would have thought that a former princess of Acron would be giving head to a random smuggler as a last resort of survival. It is as they say - desperate measures for desperate times. And she was indeed desperate to run away from her family's genocide, even if it meant aucking someone off in the back alley like a cheap whore. She wasn't half bad at it, however. Although Rhiannon recoiled for a moment with a series of coughs after swallowing so much semen before taking a breath.

Her newly aquired partner's cum stained her gray-ish ebony skin with golden accent to it. She leaned back in his embrace, her lengthy platinum hair spread over Farin's coils. Though well toned her body was still pretty shapely, sporting an hourglass figure and quite a few noticable curves in right places. Bundled with all this goodness was a feminine face with a button nose, hazel eyes and luscious lips. Though similar in appearance to a human, Rhiannon's kind possessed a few distinctive features, like pointy ears and mismatching hair with skin pigmentation.

Playing along she sucked on her partner's thumb before giving it a playfull bite - "Must be a really good deal if you're so sure I'll agree right away" - she glanced at him with a smug in attempt to hide her broken pride.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even with her bite, the thumb simply came out and pushed her lips wide one after another so he could admire his handiwork regardless. Only then did he move the hand up to jerk off one of the shafts for that extra spurt across her chest. It was his answer to her biting the hand that fed her a way off the world where she'd been an alien in actuality.

"Well, if I really wanted it? I'd just put a few kids in you and you'd pop the eggs out like a good girl." Farin carefully moved his to stand her up instead of hold her in his wraps, slowly uncoiling so that he was behind the woman. She'd been snatched up by him before, but his hands on her hips had a different strength than the snake-like sexhold he used when facefucking her. It was enough to get her bent over and pressed against the nearby wall of the ship's corridors, the naga leaning in close to kiss her neck possessively. It was all part of having fun with his prey, the older naga slipping up to her ear.

"Our next job will be transporting some weapons across Alliance lines, to the freedom fighters of Acron who support your old throne. Even after finding out you're an alien, you still have some loyal fans out there... though I don't guess you'd tell them that you were their princess, right? It pays well and you can see some of your people... that's enough to let old Farin become your husband and breed you full of hatchlings, mmm?" His forked tongue licked at her ear, pulling away to kiss her neck. "My own dark-skinned bombshell wife has even been assured that the rebels would give her legal papers for an identity in the Alliance. You wouldn't have to hide on my ship... I could take my favorite girl out and fuck you in a love motel with the best drugs we can only buy in a station or on the surface. Doesn't that sound like a good deal?"

"A new star-ID so you no longer need to hide and money to boot... so what shall we name our first child, Rhiannon~? I might only be a fuck buddy now, but I assure you... I could be so much more if you just let me cum inside your fertile womb."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
She didn't struggle too much, not like it would change much anyway. She leaned against the wall, letting the old snake have his way with her for now - "Mmmmh, that a proposition or a demand, hun?" - she taunted him as her shapely ass rubbed against his pricks in a rythmic notion.

Hearing about her homeland again and that there are still people loyal to her family startled her for a moment. Not the most pleasant memories to come back to, but it didn't break her composure for long. Swiftly enough she turned around and leaned her back against the wall before looking him in the eye - "Sounds like you're willing to become my sugardaddy rather than my husband" - she grinned and placed her hands on Farin's shoulders. All that dirty talk made quite an impression on her for sure. Hearing about all the bonus privileges sweetened the pot even more. Biting her lower lip - "Maybe hun, maybe... Where's all this affection coming from?"

As much of a tough gal she was Rhiannon was still at the mercy of her scaled friend. Though rejecting his not so smooth advances with taunts and smug expressions it seemed that pressing a bit more would make her defences pop.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With her turned to face him, the hands on her hips squeezed just a bit harder so Farin could lean in close. His tongue licked at some of his own seed, helping lewdly clean her face before he advanced just a bit more. Her ass teasing had done a lot to keep him from going soft, the pair of cocks slipping between her clothed thighs so that one pressed against her royal cunt. Many times he had wanted more... but today was the day he pushed the envelope. She'd feel one hand grab at her clothes, just about ready to tear it off and show her the fucking that would seal her fate as a cocksleeve.

But the pop of a hand on his scaled rump had the naga thrust forward and simply come face-to-face in a brief and surprised kiss. And as fast as he quickly withdrew, his cocks painfully starting to receed from a loss of a boner, he turned to face their third crew member.

A bun-kin girl with both hands on her hips, the engineer of the ship that kept it flying all this time was scowling at Farin. It was his grandniece, the product of his naga brother fucking a bun-kin and then their child finding another bun-kin to fuck. She was considerably young in the face of her great-uncle while being in her early twenties. Her chest carried small A-cups and her hips barely flared out at all, her work overalls doing little to help make her look feminine. Her plush rump even looked a bit flat, the small fuzzball of her bunny tail dyed bright pink. Fur adorned her bare arms and around the sides of her face and her neck, making a snow-white fur to contrast her dark skin. Her brown eyes were the product of gene mods, the pupils of her eyes shaped like stars as part of a joke her parents made. The big boots she wore were over the legs of her overalls, of course, making it odd that she always snuck up on the pair.

"Don't go giving me any distant cousins, you dirty old snake!" She hit his chest again, not even caring that his pricks were still exposed as he scowled down at her. She pushed him and his mass of red tail along and toward the hall, quickly moving in close and hopping up from the ground and onto Rhiannon, legs wrapping around her and coming face-to-face as she quickly moved her gloved hands to rub and clean her face.

"Y-You really need to stop letting him do this! What happens when he makes you into a cumdump!? I need someone who can help me style my hair!"

Of course, her white hair wasn't exactly styled. It was pulled up in a short ponytail, her two big bunny ears bouncing as the dark-skinned girl leaned in with her adorable bunny-like nose to sniff at the spunk. Despite her bunny nose, the rest of her face was that of your average young human woman, leading to her being quite an easy person to tease thanks to human society. Only when Rhiannon was clean did she push off and away, plopping down and putting both hands on her hips as she scowled up at the taller woman. After all, the bunny girl only stood at 5 feet tall. But it was finally time for Farin to speak up as he grumbled and pulled a sash into place to at least conceal his still-ready cocks.

"One of these days, Noire, I'm going to fuck you and not feel bad about it when I bring your pregnant ass back to our clan's estate. My brother will totally understand when he hears how you keep stopping me from making the princess into my egg queen an-" He ducked and dodged as Noire tossed one of her many tools on the belt around her waist at him, cursing and slithering his way to the bridge no doubt.

"I dare you to try! My mom made you eat her out when you tried making her your wife! I'll have you on your back whining like the old snake you are if you think you're going to take my virginity! Noire Asher won't be getting fucked by the likes of a scoundrel like you! This ship is the only reason I stay!"

Of course, that wasn't true. The bunny girl waited until she was sure they were alone, finally sighing and then looking up at Rhiannon and showing her the cum on her gloves that had been on her face. Her blush spoke leagues about her girl crush on the princess.

"W-Would you clean my gloves, your highness? I-I apologize for not coming sooner. I should have known he would try and use more than your mouth after he found out we could get the new ID for you. H-He's always talking about making you his wife so that y-you'd serve him and be the perfect breeder... I-I would marry you and only show you the utmost respect! I-I don't have a cock, b-but I could definitely... y-you know... bear a child for you if you wished to become my prince. O-Or if you wanted to impregnate me with as a herm! O-Or if you wanted to make me bear a child genetically made for us!!!"

Her face flushed, the dark-skinned girl gently rubbing her thighs together. Even with the worksuit, her own arousal was clear.

This was the motley team of the Avid Adventure, the two who had ferried her away on that horrible night... and both were sexual deviants that ran their smuggler life rather successfully considering their own disagreements on things like Rhiannon's soul mate. Incestuous families like this weren't exactly rare, but they were still fairly uncommon in Alliance space. After all, both bun-kin and naga had practiced both cultural and dedicated incestuous practices to sometimes trim numbers or just to have as much fun while having sex. Lost generations in their histories had been victim to incest infertility, allowing them to control their long-living and fast reproducing species with ease.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Her innocent taunts had backfired severely as the naga was tearing at her clothes. For a moment there Rhiannon was sure she's done it this time. The old geezer tended to restrain himself to just facefucking her, but right now he meant business. One could only imagine her relief when Noire showed up to the rescue. No one did a better job at disciplining Farin than her. Her face flushed even more once told to stand up for herself. It's not like she didn't try to...

With an awkward nod she thanked the bunny girl for taking care of her stained face before cleaning remains of spunk from her chest and putting back on the top part of her armored bronze jumpsuit. Pulling a zipper up till her neck Rhiannon concealed her bouncy D cups behind black plates. In comparison to modern jumpsuits used by spacers this one was rather outdated - visible wires circling around the surface, bulky black plates around vital parts, though some were missing entierly, and a dark brown texture with occassional sand colored stripes under it all. If anything, this piece of clothing looked more like something a soldier of a lost era would wear, or an enthusiastic collector at best.

She cracked a smile at Noire's request and moved her hair to the side - "Naturally" - after leaning forth she gently grasped the bunny girl's hand and thoroughly licked her glove clean. Hearing her crew mate confess this bluntly made her smile widely. When done she lightly giggled and leaned even closer, planting a soft kiss on Noire's cheek - "You're such a dear. I might even take you up on that someday, granted I'll have the right tools for the job" - with a playful wink she poked her nose and changed the subject - "Got any new assignments for me?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
By the time Rhiannon had licked her gloves clean, the hall had already been a bit filthier thanks to the bun-kin's arousal. But the taunt and wink had her face blushing crimson and the stain between her legs more than visible. She'd got off quite well thanks to her mistress fulfilling her fetish of licking her fingers clean and promising to fuck one day. The ship's engines began to properly whine up as Farin likely took control of the bridge, the shorter girl bringing her gloved fingers to her face and sucking on one of the knuckles of a finger that had been licked.

"Y-Yes... mmf~... we're almost to the station to grab the shipment... o-of weapons. We need to grab the boxes of trade fabric a-and get it onto the skiff."

She turned and started off, her tail throbbing and the dripping visible even from behind running down her form-hiding overalls.

"I-I think we can finish early... a-and have fun, too... if you would desire me, m-my highness~? That... brute of a great-uncle might only use your mouth, b-but my love and loyalty would guide me to tend to you entirely... if I had a cock, I would pleasure you like no man ever could~..."

Her thighs rubbed as she walked, making it comical despite the engineer bunny's fantasizing. The way to the storage wasn't exactly difficult, a small lift and circle-like ramp at the end of the hall intended to allow one to descend down to the cargo hold. Back behind them at the opposite end of the lengthy central hallway was the bridge, where Farin likely sat trying to focus on not busting a load over the consoles after how close they had come. Risky Express, the station they were heading to, was one of the few business chains that supported total neutrality. It was what made it a smuggler haven, among things. It was also where she had first been taken when rescued, where she and Farin had stayed below the radar for nearly a week facefucking and getting her body squeezed. Among things, it was also the company that tended to make the deals that smugglers ran, as the station itself couldn't be charged with anything for just acting as an intermediary.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon rolled her eyes and shook her head lightly with a grin across her face. It seemed like ever since she left her home world everyone wanted to have a go with her. Not like it came as a big surprise, her body made her desired by curious eyes and her charismatic personality could charm even a rock. The young princess finished putting her suit on and followed her crew mate to the storage area while tying her long hair into a messy chignon so it wouldn't collide with her helmet. She patted Noire on the shoulder in a chummy manner - "Work first, R&R later, hun" - after pressing a few buttons on her wrist console a small helmet popped over her head with a darkened visor covering most of her face. Her voice sounded much more robotic when wearing it.

Risky Express, her first impressions of the place weren't the brightest ones. Instead of a handshake she received a dick down her throat the moment she arrived, and her next deal consisted just of that as well. Despite that she still kept a positive outlook on the station. One could be free there despite their affiliations, not to mention all the black market knickknacks.

After rolling the elevator Rhiannon strolled towards a rusty capsule and knocked on it a few times. With a small delay it partially opened, with the left door jamming as usual. Forcing it to open she climbed inside where with a few clicks an exo-suit was applied to her jumpsuit - an old construction equipment designed to ease moving heavy objects around.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As Rhiannon suited up, her companion watched with one hand in her work suit. She was fingering herself rather openly, withdrawing it from her overalls the instant the suit powered on. Noire moved to the sled, gently powering it on after a moment. The ship was groaning as it likely sailed into a dock, the bun-kin moving ahead and turning to bend over ahead of the suit-clad princess. She could see the big wet spot, the bunny girl looking over her shoulder and wagging her rump. Her mind was fully in the gutter at the promise of R&R, the nearby boxes in need of lifting not even in her reality.

"W-we can buy you a dose of Fuckstick~... I-I'll be a good girl and you can be my first. J-just a spank to distract me, your highness!"

The comms flared to life as a thunk sounded from outside, Farin speaking up sharply.

"Alright partner, get those five boxes loaded up. I'll expect you back in my quarters in a bit, so we can arrange the new job... and I can finish what you started earlier." One wall slowly opened, the blocky ship exposing a busy dock with many other ships and plenty of drones moving about. A few humans, naga, and bun-kin spotted the area... she could even see a naga woman coiled around a twitching human, seed visible between her cools. Public sex was rare, but far unacceptable. It was quite common for Alliance sex slaves and servants to get fucked or fuck their Masters and mistresses , so the station saw plenty who felt like showing off in neutral space.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon stretched and moved her shoulders around to accustom to the rusty armament structure. Seeing how much of a hard time her companion was having containing herself she even considered just eating her out here and now just to put her back on track, but something was telling her the horny bun-kin wouldn't stop there. An alternative crossed her mind that seemed more amusing the young woman and so instead of a spank Noire felt a sudden electrical zap on her left butt cheek. Nothing close to a taser but the element of surprise did the real kick. It was one of her "tricks" that she refused to reveal to her crew members.

"Avid Adventure to Noire, please get down from clouds. Repeat, get down from clouds, we've got boxes to carry" - she said in a sarcastic manner immitating a comm message. She turned to the comm on the wall once Farin spoke - "Ay ay cpt." - she answered with a fake enthusiasm before moving to the cargo.

With heavy thumps she lifted two boxes up, one on each shoulder and moved towards the sled - "I don't know. The promise of an instant effect sounds nice, but danger of 20 side effects kinda beats the hype, ya know. Then again, quality products cost a fortune..." - she mumbled inbeteween loading.

Overlooking the scenery gave her a bit of a thought. She wasn't yet accustomed to the etiquette outside of her homeworld. All of this was still alien to her, not like she minded anyway - "Some folk just can't contain themselves... oh the irony~"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The little shock got an unexpected yelp from her bun-kin companion, the overall-clad girl frowning as if she'd a child denied a treat. "D'aaw... fine." As wet as that spot between her legs might have been, Noire finally stood up straight instead of bending over the sled controls. The little bumps of her nipples could be seen through the straps that held her attire in place, her eyes watching Rhiannon rather than the crowd outside.

"Y-Yeah, shame on them for... wanting to fuck their special someone." She crossed her arms and gently rested against the controls, waiting for her lovely queen to continue the packing job. "If you had a cock, even for a bit, you might think differently about putting it in someone. My parents are both bun-kin, you know... and dad fucked just about everything. Even my older brother bounced around on his lap when he came back home from schooling. The stars are a big, filthy place, Princess."

The bunny girl reached her hands up to pet her own ears, just as a somewhat familiar sight started their way up to the ship. Sporting a massive bulge compared to the effeminate frame it was on, the local dock manager that always had the Avid Adventure was making his way over. He was a rather short male, standing at 5'7", with his form more androgynous than masculine. After all, wolflings often had large knotted cocks to make up for any failure in achieving peak masculine fitness. His brown hair was long, running down much of his back in a wild and spiky flow. Some at the front was styled long, hiding one of his blue eyes as the tanned boy moved up and stopped near the sled in his fancy jumpsuit of a uniform. It bore the red colors with very simple blue trip at the wrists and ankles where it met his boots. Noire looked over, pouting a bit as she rested her head on a fist as she noticed him arriving.

"Ken, we're not ready to unload yet. You and your big dick are early."

The young man blushed, furrowing his brows a moment later before clearing his throat and losing it as his gaze turned to Rhiannon.

"I... know." They could see the fabric bulge around the base of the bulge, his knot seeming to instinctively flare beneath his pants as the outline of his hardening cock could be seen nearly reaching his knee. That had to be easy a cock over a foot long! "Your companion was personally requested by my boss... she... ahem... wants to offer her a job here. On the station. To become a personal envoy for Farin so that I don't need to worry about the illegal shit he always brings here. Not that our station minds... Risky Express prides itself in selling anything. But if she were to work here, she could have a room and not get molested unless she welcomed it. Our employee sexual-protection clause ensures that... thankfully for me."

They could see him reach back, his tail wagging into view for the first time. It was a lengthy, slightly curled one. But he wasn't grabbing or rubbing it... he was rubbing his butt. Farin had mentioned stories about seducing a younger Ken, so maybe it wasn't far from the truth that he'd been a little buttslut before donning the uniform and getting protected from those anal advances.

"But, that's not important right now compared to getting the boxes loaded. I've been assigned to transport the goods once you get them off the ship. So you and Noire can make your way to my boss' office at the checkpoint out of the dock. You've seen her office door beside the checkpoint and our scanners, so you can hopefully make your way there... right?"

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon packed the cargo boxes one after another while keeping up the conversation - "Maybe filthy, but not so distant. Roots and branches of my family try were tangled in incestuous dillemas for generations. Heck, only after blowing my to-be fiance I realized he's my not so distant cousin. Some think this might be the reason why we lost the glow-..." - she fell silent for a moment and cleared her throat as if her history lesson got a bit too in depth.

The armored princess was about to load the 4th box once the manager arrived. She eyed Ken's crotch for quite some time, either out of curiousity or a hunch for lust, but since the helmet hid her eyes it wasn't as obvious where her sight lied. Hearing her companion's remark made her chuckle silently while carrying the container to the sleg.

She paused for a moment after hearing about a possible job assignment, lightly putting the box down - "A personal envoy you say? Fancy. Got any more details?" - she tugged on the container and set it on the sled before lugging the last one in a hurry. A new contract got her gears spinning in anticipation.

With a relieved sigh she strolled towards the metal capsule and unequipped the exo-suit - "All done, ready when you are" - she straigthened her back with a silent crack in her spine.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Noire seemed hurt that her 'loved princess' heard the near-femboy wolfling out, even as the monster-cock bottom smiled and nodded. Turning and taking the lead, Noire thumbed the cart and pushed it weightlessly down the ramp. She bumped the cute tail wagging behind him to get him to scowl at her, but they got moving well enough.

"Yes, she's... delighted with the idea of someone who deals with his clients. He normally calls her, she calls the contract holder, does or offers whatever Farin pays for. Normal credits, food, porn... her employees, mouth, or cock. She's... grown a bit tired given the rate of jobs she sets up but he never takes. You'd be handling that, so he could get jobs his crew actually takes. And you'd get a room here, along with access to the General Deck. You only ever come to the dock, so you've not seen the stuff we got on it."

Their path lead them up to a checkpoint, the wolfling motioning Noire to a gate. The bun-kin pushed on, only slowing to look at her self-appointed mistress.

"Don't... accept the job, okay? I'll get some stuff to let you mod yourself if you want, something to get the old snake to be submissive, you name it and text me. There's tales of those like Ken who join and end up at the bottom of the fuck chain... you can't stay neutral without incentives like cumdump employees to tend to others."

She looked to Ken, but sighed and pushed on. The door to the office was nearby, as she was left and the pair moved away as Ken began pointing to the boxes and some large aliens moved to grab them. The four-armed muscle-ripped species known as the Orun, they stood easily eight feet tall and had shades of green, brown, and black skin. A female was watching over the males, sporting massive H cups with her hair in a short knot-top of darker green was rubbing a scar on her left pale green cheek. Their kind were some of the roughest in the Frosfit Frontier, a collection of allied newer star nations that only held power from sheer resource control compared to the older, larger nations and their advanced militaries. Many were workers abroad, and the two men who picked the crates up with ease were only a testament to the 'Raping At Agora'. She'd had a cousin lead a campaign to the world during a brief invasion. They left virgins with pride, but returned gaping and married to an Orun that marked them thirty-two times for how many times they made them cum before getting the Orun off. That Orun and her cousin left to the stars, too... maybe she'd meet her once-pure cousin and their well-equipped spouse in the future.

But the massive bulge of over two feet of cock outlining the female as she turned was a bigger concern. She stomped her huge frame over, stopping in-front and looking down at Rhiannon as she pointed at her tits with her lower arms and crossed her upper ones.

"You mind letting me use those, muffintop? I'll help get the tax waved, yeah?" Her voice was gruff, the thin scars on her left cheek from likely knife fighting with multiple blades. "Not that yours are what I normally use to get off. Cute twofers like you normally get shafted, but I heard that you caught Boss Traye's eye for a job. I'm Halina, your best fuck... if you feel like playing hooky and dodging my bitch of a boss and becoming my cock-massager for a bit. Otherwise I might be putting you down for a few kids later... get my own brood of runts in that womb. You look like you'd be good for breeding genes."

This one was forward even compared to her boss...

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon only nodded as a response to the wolfling's instructions regarding her possible duties, though honestly she was slowly forming an idea of her own - "Well, he could definitely use a helper in that regard. Maybe then he'll waste less time on.. stuff" - she sighed heavily before removing the helmet once they reached the checkpoint, giving her head a wide swing to loosen the messily tied hair. She turned to her from a get-go devoted companion and patted her on the head - "Don't worry so much, hearing someone out hasn't hurt nobody yet" - with a smile she gave her a wink and waved as a good bye.

She caught a glimpse of the buffed workers, tossing those crates around like they were straw pillows. Rhiannon heard rumors about their species, frightening enough to never pick a fight with them, not like their appearance wasn't enough. Their female leader, however, came as a surprise. She never saw a woman of such physique live, but that wasn't the main point of her attention. The massive trunk of a cock caused her eyes to widen for a moment. When spoken to the young princess was shifting her sight between Halina's face and pants. Despite her intimidating form, fear was slowly replaced with desire. Such a tool would probably destroy her, but the curiosity got better of her. Soon she was imagining that thing between her teats spurting life giving seed. She glanced at the door again and back at her acquaintance. She wasn't exactly in a hurry, so a little detour shouldn't hurt anybody. Besides, the young princess saw an opportunity to gain a possible ally.

Rhiannon shifted her weight onto right leg and placed her left arm on her hip - "Pleasure to meet ya, name's Rhiannon" - she cleared her throat, picking a more seductive approach by slightly unzipping her jumpsuit and forming a slight cleavage - "Well, since you asked nicely, I don't see a reason why I should refuse. Doubt your boss will run away anytime now" - with a smooth eyebrow tilt she licked the side of her upper lip, almost taunting her newly discovered friend.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Halina's boldness only crew with the slutty flirting from the princess, specifically with the closest hand to her zipped down jumpsuit and grabbing the girl before pulling her flush against her body. Her tits were over Rhiannon's shoulders, with the massive bulged pushed up against her as she smirked down between her teats.

"Rhiannon, until I'm done with you, your name might as well be meat... because you're going to be fucked."

The hand pushed past her jumpsuit and grabbed her breast firmly, the amazoness reaching her upper arms down to grab her by the shoulder before hefting her upward. With much of the dock able to see, she used her lower arms to tug that jumpsuit and expose her tits before pulling her into a kiss, the lower arms moving to grab her thighs and ensure Rhiannon was held to her like a child clinging to a mother. Even with their clothes between them, Rhiannon's nipples and breast smushed against the larger rack, she could feel the bulging member growing as she started off. "Boys, finish my job... tell the boss-lady this one got a better job offer for now!"

Step after step, she was carried from the dock to a nearby door. The dock was linked to some dock-homed apartments, the giantess ducking under the door and into the hall as she continued her short trek. They had gone into the South Hall, slowing as they neared a large door marked #4. Halina only released one thigh for a moment to thumb the button, the door sliding open and allowing them both in. Only then was she tossed free of her large soon-to-be sex partner, her back embraced in a large, comfy bed. The sheets were thin, but the bed itself was extremely soft and padded, likely to accommodate the massive woman who used it. The apartment's walls were adorned with trophies of battles, such as weapons and pieces of armor... but above all was the tell-tale mark of trophies. Panties and pairs of boxers, along with pictures of some species or another on their back, with one or more holes gaping and oozing cum.

She was faced with a sexual conquistador, Halina tugging at her uniform's top briefly before tossing it away. It was a velcro-fixed back, likely made to accommodate the sheer size of the aliens. As it fell and her massive rack and torso were exposed, Rhiannon got a great look at the scarring along her tit-flesh and muscle-lined arms. Likely nearly a hundred littered her body, her rosy red nipples in stark contrast to the sea of green skin. She grabbed her uniform's lower half, but she didn't pull it off... rather, she moved up beside the bed and gave a single command as her intimidating eyes glared down at Rhiannon. Her hand grabbed the front of her pants before simply tugging it down, the lengthy girth of a now-hard two and a half foot-long monster cock flopping out. It was at least five inches wide, easily thicker than Rhiannon's arm. The shaft was lined with rows of bulged bumps, with the green shaft topped with a human-like rosy tip... but around the bottom of her massive dick's head was a ring of spikes. It likely helped ensure that if Halina penetrated any wombs, she was likely staying there until she went soft.

"Shirt off, Rhiannon. You have a minute to impress me... fail and you'll be facedown and I'll be nearly two and a half feet deep in your baby room setting up shop to spring myself some runts. Got it? Get me off good enough or you walk out of here bearing my kids in a month."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Embraced with all four arms the young princess released a silent squeak out of surprise that resembled a high pitch moan. Before she could suffocate between Halina's breasts Rhiannon's head popped out from abover her cleavage just in time for a kiss. Despite having her bosom exposed to the entire dock she didn't hinder and answered with a few smooches.

Halina's threat seemed like a dominant foreplay at first, it just got Rhiannon excited for what's to come. That confidence crumbled down the moment she hit a comfy bed surrounded my numerous trophies. The princess realized that she has encountered a big player in the field of fucking others up. A really big one. Rhiannon examined the alien prick thoroughly, stunned by it's sheer size and structure. Just imagining that thing inside her made her shiver, but also pretty excited down there. This time she bit off way more than she could chew.

As much as she liked the bed Rhiannon had to get down and service the giantess or she'd spend her entire life pinned to it. She took her jumpsuit out of the way and tossed it to the side before leading Halina to sit down on the bed so Rhiannon could have a better access to her schlong. Kneeling before her mistress spit on her hands and began rubbing the around the base while getting a long lick from the base till the head. The smell and scent of Halina's fuck-meat was simply dazzling. For a moment Rhiannon considered if being bred by her was such a bad thing after all. Brushing off the thought and focusing at task at hand Rhiannon lubricated her prick with saliva from every courner before adding her pillowy DD cups into the play. With both hands on each breast she moved them rythmically up and down with occassional twists. In the meantime her lips focused on the head of the monster-cock, first having a go below it around those spikes and then traveling upwards to the tip. During this session Rhiannon tried to keep the eye contact with her partner while smoothly moving her body around Halina's dick.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The Orun herm grunted her approval as Rhiannon set to work, her tongue play and then double-D's wrapping the cock getting an approving smirk from the large woman. She'd feel one of those massive hands on her head, guiding her mouth on its servicing journey to the tip. As her tongue slipped past the edge of her cock's crown, Rhiannon felt her tits grabbed by both of the lower arms, pulling her flush and roughly squeezing her chest together to fully encase the massive shaft and help her set a faster pace. The green-skinned woman moved her free hand to grab Rhiannon's chin, guiding her right up to the very tip of her cock so that they could meet their gaze.

"Shame you're not a naga... I would fuck that throat raw." One finger gently brushed her bottom lip down, the digit gently pushing in. The Orum woman was clearly trying to see just how slutty Rhiannon could be with the finger in her maw. "Rhiannon... few are bold enough to face an Orum's cock. Male or female, we rarely fail in conquering them. So tell me..."

"Do you want my cock inside you or will you make me cum and swallow every drop? There is no other choice in the matter. I will get you wet, my body will make you lactate and lust for me, and then I will either breed you or feed you. There's no other way you're leaving this room."

The two lower arms released her hands and tits, certain she would keep working the cock as best she could with as much as possible, instead reaching down as she leaned in. Halina was waiting for an answer, her right lower hand grabbing Rhiannon's ass and groping as the other moved between her legs and placed two fingers on her clit and cunt, gently rubbing between the two as if waiting for permission. It hadn't been a minute, but she was already preparing for the inevitable failure. Maybe if Rhiannon had a snake-like mouth, she could orally pleasure the massive woman... but the princess lacked the capability beyond trying to use her chest and other means, perhaps going after those large tits, to get her temporary-mistress off. Otherwise... it was possible that she'd be facing the teasing dominatrix and ending up like the many on the walls. Fucked and filled...

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon took her lips off the tip for a moment to suckle on the finger that got into her mouth, playing along with it with her tongue. The rough audience participation was enough to let her know that she wasn't doing enough and her time was running out. Hearing the question Rhiannon was no longer aure if she just wanted to blow the alien off or get her ass pounded till she can't stand. Choosing the latter however would make her nothing more than a slave. That's a luxury she could not afford just yet.

She lost her composure completely once Halina reached for her depths. Her cunt way moist as an ocean dropling with girl-cum. With a hardly held back moan Rhiannon stopped for a moment, coping the last bit of will she had left. In her eyes actions spoke louder than words, and getting this brute off right now would be the best answer she could give.

Wrapping one arm around Halina's cock the princess grabbed both of her breasts and continued titty-fucking her hostess while her other hand wandered down below. She was initially reaching for a vagina, but instead discovered somethi g else - a huge sack sloshing with semen, ready to deliver a new package. But it needed a bit more motivation. Her fingertips lit up in golden glow before she gatting a hold of the right testicle. Just in a few fondles Halina could feel overwhelmed by rising tension and outbursts of pleasure as Rhiannon fondled her balls with something else mixed in while her lips returned to the head of her schlong, licking the tip and then barging into the gap at its peak and whirled inside as a final assault. It was just a matter of seconds before Halina was going to bust a nut at her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As fast as an effect she had on the massive woman, who had clearly been shocked when Rhiannon reached to her pants. Had those balls been that well hidden that it surprised Rhiannon? It didn't matter, really... the big green-skinned herm groaned, two hands grabbing her head to keep her right up against the cockhead she was focusing on. She could feel something in those hefty orbs concealed by her pants, feeling the churning of a climax as something else seemed to happen to her. Her chest grew hotter, her gaze forced more and more to the cock. Was this the what she meant about her body making Rhiannon want more? She could feel the hand at her cunt rubbing more vigorously, each strike of her clit making her seemingly more sensitive. She could feel her chest even oozing breast milk, the titjob becoming just that extra bit more messy as pre-cum gushed against her tongue and milk splattered to the bed. The four armed giantess was close... but Rhiannon felt something in her changing to make that moment all the better.

And then she'd hear a deep moan from the large Orum, Halina pulling her flush against the entrance of her cock. Her mouth felt the first gush of cum, thick and nearly too-hot spunk flooding her mouth so fast that some even pushed down her throat. The next surge came, just as easy to handle. Her ass was squeezed and she was pulled, Halina hefting her close and moving her along-with the titjob to jerk off using the smaller female. The sheer load of cum coming out was bigger than she likely would have been able to handle even with Farin... but it was as if she was swallowing on her own. Her body wasn't defying her, but solidifying her with hidden strength any species had that was often reserved for life-or-death struggles. And based on how Halina quickly rolled her over, on her knees and facedown against her bed as she pushed her massive cock against her mouth, it was clear she was going to be pinned to the bed and have to swallow every drop.

She'd avoided getting bred, but she felt something in her body memorizing this moment... perhaps this sexual encounter would have uses later?

Perk "Orum-Tested" Acquired
Orum-Tested: Few can take on an Orum, fewer still make them cum first. Rhiannon carries the trace identifying pheromones that provide proof of this to Orum and scent-sensitive species!

A perk list will be kept by me, but I will list them like this so you could also keep track if you want. Anytime you see bolded italics like this, it presents an option that will modify/give perks. Perks are not objectively good or bad, meaning that sometimes one that's bad might be useful or one that's good could hinder you.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon didn't even have time to brace for the incoming geyser. Overwhelmed by new sensations she was hit by the torrent of cum when she least thought about it. She gagged and chocked on the sheer amount of thick semen that was forced down her throat, but eventually she began swallowing it like a champ. Not like she had any other choice besides adapting. For the time being she was moved around like a sex doll either to squeeze the last bits of cum or to dump everything down her throat, there wasn't much she could do to prevent that. After all, that was the deal. Once Halina was done and Rhiannon swallowed every last bit she finally gasped for air and coughed desperately. She was completely beat down, strains of cum still rolling down her chin and neck. With heavy and unstable breathing Rhiannon glanced at her mate with hopes that she had satisfied her well enough.

[Hey that's pretty damn sweet, love the roleplay game followup]

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Besides the massive cock growing a bit flaccid, the bumpy meat oozing dollops even still to add to the mess of spunk on her face, there were many signs to see she had done a good job. Halina's hands on her head had laxed their hold, her hips gently moving so that the tip smeared some of the cum around as she sat back. She got up from the bed, hefting Rhiannon up like a toy, however... and she turned her upside down, pulling her tight to her body. Only then did she properly sit down, Rhiannon's face forced to bury against those hefty orbs as she felt all four arms move upward. Two wrapped around her thighs, pulling her legs over Halina's shoulders and ensuring her cunt was exposed. One hand moved behind her and prodded two fingers at her backdoor, while the other spanked and then traced up her ass and finally spread her cunt with a finger on the side. She was upside down, cunt-exposed, and face-first against the receeding cock.

"You're strong... but I will taste my future victory, even if you deny it to me today, Rhiannon."

And then, she felt the green-skinned woman's breasts against her body and a tongue in her cunt. She was eating Rhiannon out, content to let her writhe and breathe as much as she wanted while she worked an orgasm out of her. And with the bumpy tongue that expertly licked her hot, velvet tunnel? Rhiannon was facing a true challenger... the beast she had awoken was truly focused on making her scream in pleasure. Not even mentioning her body growing hotter and hotter to match the growing lust of Halina. This was sex with an Orum, a being that could continue to enrage the fires of desire in even prudes like her cousin and turn them into a bottom! But as that tongue danced along her insides, the two fingers at her backdoor pushing and playing with her backdoor as if to try and infiltrate it, she heard the door open.

And standing there was none-other than Farin, the naga smirking. His tell-tale green shirt and red sash hiding his two cocks were present, a bracer on his right arm showing he had brought his signature Vector-Gauntlet. It was a rare weapon, capable of firing things at high kinetic values to essentially make an "anything-for-ammo" gun. His hair swished a bit as he laughed, right hand moving to where his body of snake and human-like shape met.

"Ah, you're still going with Halina? I guess she'll owe me a few hundred credits!" He slithered his way over, watching as Halina simply grunted and focused on really eating out the princess instead of caring for his arrival. "Rhiannon, I figured I'd give you a test. Thankfully, you proved me right that you weren't ready to bear any kids. That's good! Halina certainly has no rights to my partner's womb before me, right? What else would partners be for if not providing you a healthy kid or two? I take it you made the delivery, since you ran into her... are you enjoying yourself? I heard from Noire that you had been asked to speak with that controlling bitch about a job... good luck on my part, mm? Can't have you slipping away and being stuck with that annoying brat crying about you leaving the crew."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon didn't object even one bit. That's a demand she could freely give away to her sexual opponent. She hung down along Halina's torso, enjoying the sweet reward for her victory against the four armed giantess. Bending her legs in the knees Rhiannon cuddled to Halina's mammaries, moaning sweetly in ecstasy.

Just when pleasure consumed her she was quickly thrown out of the trance once the door opened. The slithering snake was met with a grumpy frown and narrowed gaze from the princess, almost by itself screaming what the hell. Out of all people it had to be Farin, looking smug as usual. Hearing out his monologue made her wish he'd choke on his tongue.

She wasn't swayed by his interference for long, however. If he has the nerve to interfere her fun time he might as well witness it till the end and burn from jealousy. Still staring at him the princess reached down and got a hold of Halina's almost flaccid dong and raised it to her lips. With a few rubs and strokes she got it back to its hardening glory and began servicing it with her mouth and tongue, grinning at Farin arrogantly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While Rhiannon's spirit was good, she was immediately hit with more spunk in a near instant, the tongue diving deep into her and those powerful arms flexing their strength to hold her close. Halina's body was sweating, the tints to her uniform making it clear that it was growing harder for her to be so gentle. While Rhiannon was trying to show Farin up, she was teetering down the line to setting off the massive woman. The Orum gal might be nice and not fucking her now, but if she makes her sensitive cock cum any further, she just might end up pregnant!

Farin, to likely her dismay, only laughed and slithered his way over. "Whoa, you're doing good, champ! But if you get her hard again... well, there's a saying. Don't give an Orum a reason to cum more than once... because you'll be walking funny for a week." She'd feel his hand grab her head, gently pushing her against the painfully struggling monster in her hand. Her lips alone enticed what might as well have been a growl from the dominatrix, those two fingers lodging themselves into her ass as retribution. She must have thought Rhiannon wasn't taking the hint to leave her dick alone! Farin moved to gently pat one of the massive boobs that helped support Rhiannon, lowering down to eye-level with the upside down princess.

"I do care for you, partner... but if you want to challenge a dragon, Halina here is the worst one to start with. She's my best student and would leave you bearing quadruplets from how virile she is. And I know that you haven't had contraception. So, if you want to fight... let's put a wager on how fast she breaks your mind and you spend your life bearing children for her with nothing but a cock to look forward to."

The harsh, whispered tone was a contrast to his normal smugness, more akin to the rumors that she'd heard whispered before on prior visits. Part of the reason that Farin was actually feared and why Noire put-up with her greatuncle. The subtle change to his eyes, the red now almost a dark crimson, made it clear she wasn't talking to Farin the Trickster. This was Farin the Gambler, a personality locked in him. Most of his species developed such disorders, reflecting their lengthy lifespan, where they had multiple personality disorder. Farin the Gambler was the one who had originally saved the princess, while Farin the Trickster had traded her oral services for ensuring her a job. One took cold, calculated risks and intimidated his family and Noire enough that she was there to keep him in check, while the other was fun-loving and almost extremely easy to predict with how his playful nature kept him in trouble.

And the smirk on his lips made the snakeman's current state the most clear, his tongue slipping out and back in before he flashed his teeth and moved his hand from the big green woman's breast and instead picked up a bit of the cum from Rhiannon's face, holding it out at her.

"I bet the rights to anal on your contract that you'll cum like a good girl and not become her kid-factory. If you prove me wrong, I'll retire my ship. You can suck my finger if you accept the bet... or keep on sucking that dick if you'd prefer to ignore me and all the risks we can take on this station... together."

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Feeling overconfident after her recent success Rhiannon only made a fool of herself and got into a bit of a pickle, pressured by danger of waking a beast from one side and Farin insisting on a bet in his favor from the other. As much as she wanted to wipe that smug off his face a temporary sense of pride was not worth the risk. Not to mention that messing with Farin in a serious attitude was not a good idea at all, unless she wanted to lose one of very few allies she had. However, she was still ready to protest against his one-sided bet. Without much hesitation she let go of Halina's rod, but then slapped her captain's hand away.

"Just wait outside and let me finish..." - she mumbled - "I'll be there in a sec" - she stared at him with the same grimace she greeted him with, minus the overconfident arrogance.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The darker side of Farin frowned at the lack of her taking his bet. He had earned the name as the Gambler personality because of his cruel betting streaks. "Very well... but a parting gift."

She'd see him slip out of view, the snake rising up and moving close to Halina. The lusty herm grunted a vibrating response to him, her cunt shaking with the force of the husky breath to it. Her pussy must have tasted good for the Orum. But she'd see Farin raise one of his hands up to Halina's face, then move to grab the hand where the princess was getting her ass poked at by the two fingers.

"Do you mind?" She felt the fingertips leave her body, the snake smirking as he carefully reached down and secured something from the back of his sash. Her position didn't let her see a thing... but she'd hear the tink of a vial. Farin was rubbing something on his hands, humming to himself as Rhiannon continued getting eaten out by that big, bumpy tongue and the tending mouth. Then, she'd finally feel a cool finger poke into her backside, rubbing around the entrance's walls for all but a moment before it receded. It didn't even take more than a few seconds before her backdoor began tingling, growing hotter and hotter as Farin lowered down and patted her cheek with his right hand. The left had a fingertip coated in what looked like pink powder.

"Enjoy yourself, Rhiannon... because by the time you walk out of here, I bet you'll wish you'd gambled with me."

And slithering away, she'd feel the herm's hand move up and back to her backside's entrance, the large woman pulling away from her soaking wet cunt and moving her other hand up. She'd feel three fingers push into her cunt not but a moment later, Halina going to lick her clit... but one feeling exploded above both of those actions. Two, then three fingers pushing into her butt and going right to the knuckle. Her anal walls erupted with a heat that shot through her whole body, the powder she'd been given clearly some sort of drug! She can feel her body spasm, but not lose control as a mini-orgasm just from the drug kicking in! She could feel her mind bombarded with images of the massive cock pounding her butthole, each thrust of those knuckle-deep fingers into her causing that image to explode right back to her mind. This stuff was potent, likely something Farin had either bought or kept for emergencies or just really hot and really ball-emptying sex. Halina's massive teats pushed against her as she let Rhiannon drop to the bed, letting her rest on her upper back and so that the massive balls were in-front of her face and the semi-erect shaft was over her face and blocking out the room's lighting. Her legs were rested on the orum woman's massive teats, her two lower arms moving to grab Rhiannon's left nipple in one hand and give tweaks and tugs that further pushed her body's lactating state while the other squeezed one of the DD breasts. Both squirted or gushed onto her face and her groin.

Halina and that drug were working in tandem, pushing her at max speed at the brick wall of her orgasm. This was going to be a big one, especially with the mini-orgasms wracking her as the anal finger-pumping grew to four digits in her drugged and stretchy asshole.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon tried to catch a glimpse of what Farin was up to but unsuccessfully. Only after she saw him head towards the exit with some weird mass on his fingers did she begin asking question - "Oi, Farin! What was that about?! Farin!" - but it was already too late and the insidious snake left the room. Hoping that he just teased her asshole was rather foolish, but it was all she could do at the moment. Brushing the thought off her mind she got back to enjoying the attention from Halina.

Just in a matter of seconds the drug took effect, sending Rhiannon's head spinning. Her butthole loosened up with continuous spasms, and her whole body was burning up from the inside, but the most intense heat came from her private bits being mercilessly teased by the Orum woman. She'd moan wildly with the smaller orgasms hitting at her body, further succumbing to lust. Her ass was aching for more pleasure, just a thought of Halina's cock penetrating her butthole and messing her insides out made her drool. What's more surprising is the sudden lactation she's going through. Were Orum pheromones that strong that her body prepared for child delivery months in advance while not even impregnated? Change in position didn't help her cope with those thoughts at all - Halina's dong was right above her and her semen orbs dangled right before her eyes, almost hypnotizing the young princess. The promise of relief and ultimate pleasure was at her reach. All she had to do was extend her hand and unleash the beast with a few light tugs. The Acronian princess wanted that dick up her bum bad, really bad. Unable to contain herself much longer she slowly extended her hand towards the sack, her last bits of sanity still holding her fingers inches from Halina's crotch.

It was at this moment that Halina hit the last nail and pushed Rhiannon over the edge of pleasure. Her arms recoiled back to grab nearby sheets as Rhiannon screamed in pleasure, her body writhing like a snake and her moans filling the room. Her pussy squirted like wild, ejecting love juices at Halina's face. It took quite some time for the princess to leave the state of explosive orgasm into calm ecstasy, but at last her moans were replaced with heavy breathing and occasional shivering.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And as she came down, the girlcum plastered face of Halina at last receeded. The large woman grunted in approval at the massive orgasm, withdrawing her hands and letting the princess flop onto her ass and lay between her legs. Her lower arms grabbed those big teats on the princess, her upper arms hefting her up and back. For the slightest of moments, it seemed like she was about to be skewered on that semi-erect beast and forced to take it just like she'd wanted... but instead, she was allowed to sit on the shaft, Halina sitting back with two arms while groping up and working the milky chest with the other pair. She was helping smear the cum that had slipped out of Rhiannon's mouth, the princess noticing in her fleeting lust that she bore a small bulge from the amount she had swallowed. All the cum on her, spilled onto the floor... if it had gone up her pussy, she'd be packing multiple kids. But the orum herm wasn't using the massive cock resting between her thighs to show her a new meaning to her life... Halina was satisfied.

"You did good... I'll borrow you from Farin and impregnate you when the time comes." A strong grope had her large breasts squirt out a bit as the massive breasts of Halina pushed into her back like pillows. "With some work, you might not break when that happens. It will be fun... almost as much fun as that Krako Powder will make you have. It'll burn warmer and warmer... until someone fucks and cums inside whatever hole it gets applied to."

She looked to the door, grunting as she smirked at nothing.

"Farin likely plans to be the one to do it... and that will be lots of fun. That man can make them squeal just as loud as I can if he wants... for an old one." Halina gently turned Rhiannon's cheek, bringing her into a kiss. The green woman's lips were forceful, her tongue aggressive as it shared Rhiannon's taste to the princess. She groped harder, kissed deeper, and finally broke their connection with a lewd pop so that she could meet the smaller female's gaze. "The bosslady wouldn't be able to satisfy you... so take my advice, Rhiannon my future breeder: stick to the stars and avoid the bitch. When the time comes, Farin will tell you to speak to her... or maybe he'll send you back to me. He tells me you've got famous blood... that's worth the wait for a wife like you."

She gently released Rhiannon, sliding away and off the bed. Her uniform had patches of sweat as she pulled it back to normal positioning and wiped her face down. The large woman gave a stretch, but looked to the facial'd princess before motioning to the only other door in the entire room.

"My bathroom is there. The shower is too big for someone your size, but the sink will work for cleaning your face and chest, if you lean into it. Once you're done, I want you to head on out, muffintop. I got work... and I need to go fetch money to pay Farin for my lost wager."

She turned and didn't wait for any reply. The dominatrix of an amazoness had important things to do... and left Rhiannon alone in the large herm's room. The massive bed, a TV, a closet that was open to show some sex toys and uniforms... there wasn't exactly anything for the woman to be concerned with her stealing, it seemed.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
The Acronian watched Halina leave the room, before bobbing her head back and resting on the bed a bit longer. She was exhausted after her explosive orgasm, not to mention that her asshole was still burning up from the drug, even if not as significantly. She turned her head around lazily overlooking the room, taking a second look at all the trophies. Thinking more clearly now Rhiannon was glad she didn't succumb to her lust, else her ass would hang besides those trophies on the wall.

Another thought rolled across her mind - the boss lady everybody makes such a big fuss about. Who is she even? And why are everyone trying to convince her to stay away from her? This was a second person warning Rhiannon about her. Something here smelled fishy and it was not cum smeared across her body. With her train of thoughts going forth Rhiannon slid down from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Just like the Orum woman said her shower cabin was far too large for her, so she used the nearby sink to wash the spunk off herself. After freshening up she strolled back into the room and got into her jumpsuit. Zipping it up she put the helmet on and headed out of the room with the door sliding behind her. She would occasionally pull on the fabric around her ass in attempt to sate the growing itch, but it only increased.

Tracing her steps back from the dock Rhiannon shortly arrived at the door she initially encountered the Orum woman. Staring at the door she was reconsidering if entering was a good idea after all, but curiosity got the better of her. She stepped closer, about to open the door leading to the big boss of the station.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
No one was stopping her as she tried to enter. It seems she'd somehow lost Farin, at the very least... and Rhiannon certainly didn't spot Halina. She'd likely got busy with work.

So that door opened up, exposing a somewhat traditional office. A desk with two chairs, a filing cabinet, Ken bent over and taking it into his backdoor... wait, what? A thump of hips into the wolfling's butt set him moaning, that massive cock flat against his stomach as he lay bent over the desk. His uniform had a strip removed from between the legs, exposing his cute rump and tail... of course, it also meant that his balls and massive cock were out. And finally, his butthole... although that was spread and stretched around a large strap-on. The worker's arms were held down at the wrists, a red-skinned human grunting as she shoved in base-deep and he moaned sweeter than most girls. The red-skinned human was likely one of the Firecast, a group of humans who had been evolved for settling industrial worlds with lava and hot conditions. Her tits were far more tame compared to Rhiannon and Halina, her C cups giving small jumps with her thrusting once it resumed. Both of her nipples, puffy and adorable, were pierced with small rings that bounced with each smack into that firm bottomboy's rump.

Her gaze turned to Rhiannon, smirking as Ken gasped and squirmed at the edge of orgasm. Her eyes were even brighter red than her skin, almost pink as they took her in. Her face had the edges of just slight age, likely meaning she was a bit older than most of those faring the stars in their youth. Her dark red hair ran down her back in a flowing mess, helping hide her plush backside and clinging to her ample hips. This was likely a MILF if Rhiannon ever met one, especially based on the deeper, motherly voice that cut through the room.

"You're late... I'm currently punishing Ken here for taking his eyes off you and not delivering you here. Take a seat... I'm almost done. Tell me... should he get to cum or does he need punishment?" A thrust earned a renewed squeal and squirming, Ken looking over from his submissive position with begging eyes. This was definitely a woman that enjoyed torturing her bottoms with the prospect of a powerful explosion of an orgasm... one that definitely wouldn't get along with someone like Farin who enjoys getting off and having his partners get off as much as possible so everyone can devolve into a sex party.

Nebula

Dec 20, 2017
Rhiannon was shocked. She stared at the scene before her wide eyed. The red woman's request woke her up. She slowly stepped towards the chair, but before sitting down answered her question - "I was the one who ran off, Ken had no way of predicting it.... show mercy to him, he deserves better" - she spoke in the wolfling's defence, although some doubt could be heard in her voice.

After stating her opinion she sat down in the chair, overlooking the butt pounding Ken was going through. Even though she felt bad for poor Ken, the whole sight was pretty erotic. A thought crossed Rhiannon's mind that she could take his place, as the itch down her ass was getting stronger once again.