[0.9.104-PUBLIC#5114] Captain Khorgan mech fight missiles don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Shown in the image: I remember in the flash version, the next turn after a missile launch, it would always land and destroy the cover you were behind on the turn before. New, it seems that the missile just vanished.
1722099683355.png
I went in with another attempt to see more. She launched a missile on turn 6, and later on turn 12, it gave a description as if one of the platforms had been struck by the missile. It seems that, while the Flash version of TiTS (which I just went to to check for this) would have the missile launch every six turns and have it land on the turn directly after, the Javascript version has the missile alternate between a launch and then it landing 6 turns later. And also the missile just no longer destroys cover.
1722103362020.png

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

When the cover system was updated to something more modular, a couple areas were overlooked--such as how the missile target was being stored as a flag based on the location name instead of the actual cover name, making the damage to the cover not 100% as intended. As for the turn counting, that was just a mix-up in the check.

Similar changes were also done to the Estallia fight, which looks to have some of the same issues with the cover tracking (but the turn counting seems fine for that fight).

Reactions: Tide Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.