Can it be true?

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Oh my god, I feel sorry for that artist. Even making it modular to add minor adjustments, that's like one for anywhere from 4 to 9 tails, and a couple stages of pregnancy each.
Well, I count 24, provided there's only one stage of pregnancy. Which wouldn't be the most awful thing if you ask me, that's how most pregnancies work, and it is how Kiyoko's currently do work. It's not ideal, but it's not bad.
24 is still a lot though.
While on the topic of busts that could maybe use an update, I guess the game's bias is in full display when putting Brint and Brienne side by side. Not that I care much personally because I agree but still, an update wouldn't be remised there.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
If I remember right I've asked Moira before regarding Kiyoko, but doing her own rendition of Kiyoko's busts is not priority due to the sheer amount of work needed. But it wasn't off the table for the future. I do like DCLzexon's work in the game, no shade toward's their art. But I much prefer Moira's style for the game and I hope eventually she'll have her busts for every character.

On topic though... I kind of want to breed Komari. I know she's older, but she's also a Yasha and tbh, I'm pretty sure Keros magic can make it happen. Give her a reason to enjoy one more lifetime. :gedgrin:

Reactions: Aurastrasza

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Kiyoko having so many bust variants is one of those things that probably seemed like a good idea at the time but in retrospect, one could argue was a mistake. Similarly, I think Ryn has, like, 12? 13?

OmegaUmbra

Goodness GRACIOUS granny is looking fine, Moira knocks it out the park AGAIN!

20240908_205249.jpg

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Who knew inside that white yukata there was a perfect boob window. Also she looks positively ravenous, the champ might have a “hard” time incoming!

Reactions: Aurastrasza

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Well... at least she doesn't have a secret tattoo we just find out about. Still need to see her numerous tails in action.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, what can I say, post a better meme? I mean, is it that hard for the girl in the picture to look older? It kind of undermines the hilarity that is trying to be archived by implying that guys are going for older women. Of course, I am overanalizing a image you just posted for a lark, but standards should still be upheld.

Reactions: Kesil

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Honestly, that is much better. Just few wrinkles and that lawn go a long way to activate my granny fucker license.

Pfff, that is an older woman to some? She looks no older than 18.
There’s a lot of technically older women like that in the game that don’t necessarily give off the vibe of being their age, either in their appearance or words and behavior. For example, Kiyoko. I don’t know how you’d count time spent in the orb, but it definitely led to a lot of mental if not physical maturation. She definitely doesn’t feel that much older than champ tho. Ryn is like 40 years old, and, actually all of the elf women are way older than they look, but none really give the vibe of being old women, just at most a little older than champ. Probably some of the kitsune women too, but probably not by that much. Agni is a character that exists. Kas is probably fucking ancient as well. Carmen and Evergreen, though they actually look older for sure, Evergreen at least, just not as old as they actually are, and Carmen and Atugia remind you verbally of their unnatural longevity. Despite their age Atugia definitely has the vibe of a younger woman, or at least same age as Champ.
The Seven are between 250 years and the same age as void from whence they came, depending on when you start counting.
Etc, etc. Idk what point I was making other than this being a popular trope but uhhh, yeah. There you have it. Maybe people are more enamored with the idea of older women more than the actual substance of it. I mean some of these maybe do act old, but MILF type of old if that, not GILF for sure, despite their immense age.

Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
There’s a lot of technically older women like that in the game that don’t necessarily give off the vibe of being their age, either in their appearance or words and behavior. For example, Kiyoko. I don’t know how you’d count time spent in the orb, but it definitely led to a lot of mental if not physical maturation. She definitely doesn’t feel that much older than champ tho. Ryn is like 40 years old, and, actually all of the elf women are way older than they look, but none really give the vibe of being old women, just at most a little older than champ. Probably some of the kitsune women too, but probably not by that much. Agni is a character that exists. Kas is probably fucking ancient as well. Carmen and Evergreen, though they actually look older for sure, Evergreen at least, just not as old as they actually are, and Carmen and Atugia remind you verbally of their unnatural longevity. Despite their age Atugia definitely has the vibe of a younger woman, or at least same age as Champ.
The Seven are between 250 years and the same age as void from whence they came, depending on when you start counting.
Etc, etc. Idk what point I was making other than this being a popular trope but uhhh, yeah. There you have it. Maybe people are more enamored with the idea of older women more than the actual substance of it. I mean some of these maybe do act old, but MILF type of old if that, not GILF for sure, despite their immense age.
Oh they are. It is mostly the allure of "fucking older women" then it is actually about fucking someone that is old. Komari still looks like she is just entering her late 30s, but it is still marked improvement of the unfinished sketch (of course that makes sense, of course I know how stupid I sound).

I do not mind Atugia or the elves looking young. They are old by human standards, but if we go by elven, they are still young woman. Even Elthara. So their youthfull presentation never bothered me.

At the end of the day, what I need is for the writing to convince that the women that I am talking to has some experience behind her. Look at Evergreen for example. Her bust does not really speak MILFy to me (character being chubby is not only requirement), but she still feels like a mommy. Komari in her interactions feels like an old lady.

If I am going to honest, the only ones that really feel like older folk in their busts are the guys such as Sanders and Cait dad (which, coincidently, are the ones that unfuckable), Gweyr (god I wish I could screw that GILF!), spectral smith, the Northern Minotaur Milf and Cassie arguably,

Last edited:

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Well, what can I say, post a better meme? I mean, is it that hard for the girl in the picture to look older? It kind of undermines the hilarity that is trying to be archived by implying that guys are going for older women. Of course, I am overanalizing a image you just posted for a lark, but standards should still be upheld.
I didn't make the meme and there's no need to be a jerk about it. Your ''standards'' seem to be finding fault with everything you come across so you'll forgive me if I don't take them that seriously. You aren't being funny or quirky, you're just being abrasive.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I am sorry if I a came of as abrasive. The first comment wasn't even directed at you specifically, just the image you posted. I have seen it floating around before, and it always bothers me. The two women in that pick truly look like they are of same age.

Reactions: Kesil

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
I am sorry if I a came of as abrasive. The first comment wasn't even directed at you specifically, just the image you posted. I have seen it floating around before, and it always bothers me. The two women in that pick truly look like they are of same age.
Fine, but your second response just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sorry for snapping but it just comes across as needlessly snarky when its just a shitty meme somebody made. Tone is hard to read through text, in the future just try to make things a bit more clear. Lets just move on.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Oh they are. It is mostly the allure of "fucking older women" then it is actually about fucking someone that is old. Komari still looks like she is just entering her late 30s, but it is still marked improvement of the unfinished sketch (of course that makes sense, of course I know how stupid I sound).

I do not mind Atugia or the elves looking young. They are old by human standards, but if we go by elven, they are still young woman. Even Elthara. So their youthfull presentation never bothered me.

At the end of the day, what I need is for the writing to convince that the women that I am talking to has some experience behind her. Look at Evergreen for example. Her bust does not really speak MILFy to me (character being chubby is not only requirement), but she still feels like a mommy. Komari in her interactions feels like an old lady.

If I am going to honest, the only ones that really feel like older folk in their busts are the guys such as Sanders and Cait dad (which, coincidently, are the ones that unfuckable), Gweyr (god I wish I could screw that GILF!), spectral smith, the Northern Minotaur Milf and Cassie arguably,
I think you might be thinking of the younger version of Komari’s artwork. Even unfinished, she looked old in the respective artwork
1725897519947.jpeg

1725897641604.png

Idk, she just looks just as old unfinished as she does finished. At least to me. Maybe the unlit eyes is what made her look not so old when unfinished.

Also, maybe I fucked up the math or I’m missing some lore (I’m just going by one of her first available dialogue choices) but I could’ve sworn Atugia is dead by elven standards, considering the average lifespan is 200, and Atugia was turned into a dullahan before the godswar was even called the godswar, she called it the Wraithwar, so I’m pretty sure she’s a couple decades older than 250, which is the time that has passed since the end of the war.

Reactions: PalletTown

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I think you might be thinking of the younger version of Komari’s artwork. Even unfinished, she looked old in the respective artwork
View attachment 36769
View attachment 36772
Idk, she just looks just as old unfinished as she does finished. At least to me. Maybe the unlit eyes is what made her look not so old when unfinished.

Also, maybe I fucked up the math or I’m missing some lore (I’m just going by one of her first available dialogue choices) but I could’ve sworn Atugia is dead by elven standards, considering the average lifespan is 200, and Atugia was turned into a dullahan before the godswar was even called the godswar, she called it the Wraithwar, so I’m pretty sure she’s a couple decades older than 250, which is the time that has passed since the end of the war.
I think it is the color under on eye bags that adds to the charm.

Honestly, now that you once again posted them side by side, old Komari doesn't look that much older.

But spinning this wheel is not really how i should spend my time. All I am going to say is that I am looking forward to it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
As they say: If place of pation, spite is one hell of a substitute.

Last edited: