[0.5.26] Demon Cock description error [Fixed]

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Thought I’d make another go at reporting this, as it’s been present since the Incubus Cum transformative was introduced. The second and third sentences of the description for the basic demon cock in the appearance screen repeat themselves, like so:

“Your demon-cock is 20 inches long and 4 inches across. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Honestly the middle sentence in between them is pretty repetetive too.

True, but that shows up due to the Nubby flag. You‘re right in that it’s rather unnecessary given the third sentence, though, since the Feline cock has the same flag, and that sentence doesn’t show up.

Honestly, I’m not expecting much as this is the 3rd time I’ve reported it, and it’s been reported by others in at least 2-3 other threads since the demon transformatives were released.