What content would you like added?

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
I'd like it if Fem Hirrud was picked up again since a bitchy, bratty, chubby? cowgirl in need of correction sounds great. Grabbing FemHirrud's ass with your strong champion left hand and grabbing Brienne's ass with your strong champion right hand. I need that in my life.

Feb 20, 2024
I'm looking forward, personally, to Fem!Champions being able to get knocked up by a Boreal Elf. I don't care if it's Ryn, Elyon, or a completely new character, I just know Ryn says a couple of times that they need to work on repopulating after their population was devastated by the Godswar, and right now the only way to have Boreal Elf kids is to knock up Elthara. I want to have my Champion contributing by popping out Boreal Elf kids, too.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I want a male version of the ghostlight piercing on your groin right above your penis to act like a second dick for multi-dick scenes. That way if you don't want an actual second dick but would like to enjoy those scenes you can have a second one appear right above your actual cock.

0909m

Feb 19, 2024
It will be great to have a scene for Kiyoko and Miko/Mai after Champ make sisters pregnant.
I really like my foxwife, but it's too bad that our relationship is based on need but not desire or love. I really like using V.O to introduce Kinu's story, but V.O seems only focus on Kinu but not Kiyoko. She's neither the leader of Kitsune Den nor Champ's wife, making her the main role makes me a little bit confused.
There must have generation gap for a Yamato Nadeshiko seperated with true world for century. What will she think after Miko/Mai has relationship with her husband? Worry for her unromantic outset with Champ? Jealous for Champ looking for younger foxgirl? Or have a fight with Komari because she wants Miko/Mai to become Champ's concubine?
I'm looking forward to seeing more Kiyoko's love scenes!

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
It'd be good to see a bit more variety for some of the threesomes.

For example, while spitroasting isn't that uncommon, I can only think of one example of being penetrated from both sides offhand - which I understand has the issue that it requires a female or hermaphrodite Champion, but many encounters have options that require that. Or a short daisy-chain of even three participants - imagine a threesome with Queen Ryn fucking Dragon Evelyn's ass while you're fucking the elf from behind.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I have seen the dick less Kass floating around, so my question is -- will that ever be implemented? I enjoy looking at her far more like that.

Reactions: Blackguard

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I have seen the dick less Kass floating around, so my question is -- will that ever be implemented? I enjoy looking at her far more like that.
You can see her like that already. It's for the lap cuddles in her dream palace.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh. Well thanks. Kind of weird that she removes it there. I thought the selling point to Kad lovers was that she had one. So why not keep it during cuddles? I thought it would be like an option at beginning where we get to chose if she should keep it or not when interacting with us.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah, need me some affectionate Auntie Jae for all my kids too. Especially since she's already in the tavern where most of our kids are staying anyway.

Reactions: valkyr42

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
But honestly, before that, I hope Daliza gets expansion that actually dwels into her relationship with the champion. Because right now it feels like she is more into Lyn then into us. And playing a second fiddle is not fun. Especially towards our slave.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Honestly would like to see some more full Lupine characters - particularly futa/herm lupines since we don't have any of those that aren't half-lupine.

Also I kind of wish we could have had an option to convince Magna to stay with us somehow as a summon. Then we could have snu snu at the circle whenever LOL

GrimReaper339

May 16, 2023
I think the ability to give bimbo brew to certain gullible npcs cough Lyric cough would be nice. As much as I like her, I'd prefer her to be a shortstack, not just a halfstack (ass big, but small tits). And, yaknow, dumb horny kobold gud.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd prefer her to be a shortstack, not just a halfstack (ass big, but small tits).
The term you're looking for is bottom heavy, dunno what a "halfstack" is.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I think the ability to give bimbo brew to certain gullible npcs cough Lyric cough would be nice. As much as I like her, I'd prefer her to be a shortstack, not just a halfstack (ass big, but small tits). And, yaknow, dumb horny kobold gud.
Don't take this as criticism. This is the place for stating what you'd like. I am not faulting you, only taking the opportunity to comment on my own thoughts, not to argue or downplay yours.

I like Lyric (girl Lyric). I think the personality she has is spot on and very suited to her. I, personally, would feel it would detract from her attractiveness (in my opinion and to me specifically) if she was just an airheaded bimbo. I am not saying I wouldn't do that scene or make it happen (purely to check for typos and parser errors before reloading my save), but I think her earnestness, intelligence (lack of experience not-withstanding), and willingness to try her best is more engine-revving than just a bimbo. It's not like it's hard to talk her into having sex with her hero.

GrimReaper339

May 16, 2023
The term you're looking for is bottom heavy, dunno what a "halfstack" is.
Twas kind of a joke. Shortstacks are super thick all around, so half of that with only the bottom half being thick is half of that, so halfstack. Bottom heavy could be applied to anyone with a big ass. Half stack is more specific to short people wth either big tits no ass or small tits big ass.
Don't take this as criticism. This is the place for stating what you'd like. I am not faulting you, only taking the opportunity to comment on my own thoughts, not to argue or downplay yours.

I like Lyric (girl Lyric). I think the personality she has is spot on and very suited to her. I, personally, would feel it would detract from her attractiveness (in my opinion and to me specifically) if she was just an airheaded bimbo. I am not saying I wouldn't do that scene or make it happen (purely to check for typos and parser errors before reloading my save), but I think her earnestness, intelligence (lack of experience not-withstanding), and willingness to try her best is more engine-revving than just a bimbo. It's not like it's hard to talk her into having sex with her hero.
I'm not going to take an opinion as criticism. So you don't have to worry about that. And the main thing that I wanted was her to be a shortstack aka bigger boobs. While dumb kobold is hot to me, I'd be content with bigger boobs. It just so happens that bimbo brew is the most convenient way of doing that without transforming her species, as far as I know. Tho there could be something else, idk about it rn.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I'm not going to take an opinion as criticism. So you don't have to worry about that. And the main thing that I wanted was her to be a shortstack aka bigger boobs. While dumb kobold is hot to me, I'd be content with bigger boobs. It just so happens that bimbo brew is the most convenient way of doing that without transforming her species, as far as I know. Tho there could be something else, idk about it rn.
Several different npcs have options to give them either Sweet Cream or Wild Melon infused Bovum Sherry to give them huge tits (and by that I mean four npcs, two of which are companions). It's easier to get than Bimbo Brews too.

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
Futa/Femboy with just ridiculously preposterously unthinkably large cocks/balls is what I'm here for, and will always enjoy more being added.

Best characters that I know of are:

Berwyn
Mara
Sugo
Kasyrra
Aunora
Frost Pupper
Hashat
Manticore Girl
Elf Boy
Kaina
Orlaith
Kalysea

Did I miss any such characters? I hope so. I have enjoyed all listed here extensively. Please tell me if there are any more I need to check out lol

Also, one character I like a lot in theory too is Meira, with her whole stealing cock size thing. But it isn't really represented in any way. Which I do understand, because variable NPC cock sizes are hard to implement from what I can gather. But it would be awesome.

Patrick001

Jul 7, 2019
But honestly, before that, I hope Daliza gets expansion that actually dwels into her relationship with the champion. Because right now it feels like she is more into Lyn then into us. And playing a second fiddle is not fun. Especially towards our slave.
Won't matter she'll forget you exist whenever Jaelyn shows up anyway. Whoever wrote her seems to like being an outsider in a relationship, cause this no different than that Azzy/Liana one.

Anyway for stuff that should be added, I hope Etheryn gets new sprite work cause her current won makes her look like she's barely 5'3 when I'm pretty sure she's taller than that. Hope whoever did that art of her in the Queen dress or whatever does it.

Reactions: miru and Arai

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Won't matter she'll forget you exist whenever Jaelyn shows up anyway. Whoever wrote her seems to like being an outsider in a relationship, cause this no different than that Azzy/Liana one.
Yeah, but it is optional so I do not mind it so long as her future expansion are focused more on player.

Also, I just checked something -- Daliza has more scenes with Jae then she does with femChamps. That is kind of hilarious. Talk about getting third-whilled.

Reactions: miru

Patrick001

Jul 7, 2019
Yeah, but it is optional so I do not mind it so long as her future expansion are focused more on player.

Also, I just checked something -- Daliza has more scenes with Jae then she does with femChamps. That is kind of hilarious. Talk about getting third-whilled.
It's optional, but it's like being pushed in your face at every interaction lol. Even the damn button doesn't go away. Not to mention being forced to have Jaelyn as our slave instead of just killing her or imprisoning her.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
It's optional, but it's like being pushed in your face at every interaction lol. Even the damn button doesn't go away. Not to mention being forced to have Jaelyn as our slave instead of just killing her or imprisoning her.
It doesn't? Well, I remember it wrong.

I don't mind having Jae'lyn as a maid because I like having a slave, and hopefully one I can soon breed, but being forced to take her in is maybe lame. Since we can kill most other demons.