[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Why is the female MC not looking as good as the male? I just went to play on my other save and she still looks the same.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Why is the female MC not looking as good as the male? I just went to play on my other save and she still looks the same.
We had to give some other things priority for this release, but we're working on it right now! Hopefully she'll look just as good by next release.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We had to give some other things priority for this release, but we're working on it right now! Hopefully she'll look just as good by next release.
Ok, I get it. I hope it comes out soon though, I'm really rooting for this game.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, I get it. I hope it comes out soon though, I'm really rooting for this game.
Thank you! We love that the community is so understanding. We're really working hard to make this game look as good as possible.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I just found a video of your game on newgrounds, super hot :p, never knew you guys had an account, that's awesome!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Yes, finally the female MC is looking hella good, and on top of that we can play as a proper futa? That's so hot, awesome update!

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Yes, finally the female MC is looking hella good, and on top of that we can play as a proper futa? That's so hot, awesome update!
Thank you! Yes, we hope we'll get to replace all the models soon, glad to see people are liking it, we've been working super hard on it.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you! Yes, we hope we'll get to replace all the models soon, glad to see people are liking it, we've been working super hard on it.
Yeah, when you said that I had my doubts, but the new models are looking great!

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Great release! I saw on the change log that there's a new futa feature, but I can't seem to find where to enable the option. Do I need to go to the temple or something?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Great release! I saw on the change log that there's a new futa feature, but I can't seem to find where to enable the option. Do I need to go to the temple or something?
Thank you so much! You need to enable it when creating a new female character. There's a button below the physical customization buttons to make your character a futa :).

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
No problem! I guess we should make the button more evident, some people had trouble finding that feature.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.
We can't outright promise anything right now, but we do want to add that variation.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment (performance wise, I know you have a few unfinished quest lines), just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment (performance wise, I know you have a few unfinished quest lines), just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.
Yeah we understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game being a patreon backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.